Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

11 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

TimHauck, protector of Big Pharma.

Why are there no aspirin in the jungle? 
Because it would not be financially viable to attempt to sell pharmaceuticals in the largely unpopulated rainforest.

24 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

TimHauck, protector of Big Pharma.

TimHauck: posts actual studies as evidence 

@lickin_starfish: posts memes as “evidence,” and can’t even figure out how to properly post them most of the time

No surprise that the GC prefers memes

• Thanks 1

Grifter vs grifter!  Steve Kirsch accuses Peter McCullough’s “spike protein detox” supplement of causing him to go blind in one eye, but still says the protocol is “great.”

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

And nothing will come of it.

For those that don't want to watch it, it's one of those sting operations where they go on a date with someone and secretly film them as they talk about all the dirty shìt they do abusing their positions.

The senior covid response official starts off by saying he had drug fueled sex parties during covid.

Then he admits that the vax policies were intended to extort people into getting jabbed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, nobody said:

For those that don't want to watch it, it's one of those sting operations where they go on a date with someone and secretly film them as they talk about all the dirty shìt they do abusing their positions.

The senior covid response official starts off by saying he had drug fueled sex parties during covid.

Then he admits that the vax policies were intended to extort people into getting jabbed.

they will say its debunked

On 9/19/2024 at 2:07 PM, nobody said:

Of course the vax policies were intended to extort people into getting the jab, that’s what a mandate is.  But I was always against the vax mandate.

Most of what that guy was saying wasn’t “abusing his position,” it was just hypocrisy.  Although the one part he says was “a year and a half” in, when there were few restrictions.

I ran across some thread on Twitter this morning and everyone agreed that the clean bloods were trying to rewrite history saying Covid wasn't as big of a deal as it was made out to be, and there were refrigerator trucks full of dead bodies lining the streets outside of every hospital.

I was thinking damn, I thought the covidians were trying to rewrite history to say the draconian jab march was justified.

4 minutes ago, nobody said:

I ran across some thread on Twitter this morning and everyone agreed that the clean bloods were trying to rewrite history saying Covid wasn't as big of a deal as it was made out to be, and there were refrigerator trucks full of dead bodies lining the streets outside of every hospital.

Link?

Dude, I have neither the inclination nor most likely the ability to dig up some twitter thread that happened to get spit out of some twitter engagement algorithm 8 hours ago.

Just look up dead bodies and refrigerator trucks.  One guy with a rainbow flag in his title was complaining that he got sick because someone sent a kid to school with a cold and he was going to mask everywhere now.  That one made me chuckle.  One person said people were dying because there weren't enough ventilators and hospital beds. 

It's just randoms, but I found it interesting because I thought it was kind of obvious by now we overshot the response, but now I know there's enough people out there that disagree to make a twitter thread go viral.

2 minutes ago, nobody said:

Dude, I have neither the inclination nor most likely the ability to dig up some twitter thread that happened to get spit out of some twitter engagement algorithm 8 hours ago.

Just look up dead bodies and refrigerator trucks.  One guy with a rainbow flag in his title was complaining that he got sick because someone sent a kid to school with a cold and he was going to mask everywhere now.  That one made me chuckle.  One person said people were dying because there weren't enough ventilators and hospital beds. 

It's just randoms, but I found it interesting because I thought it was kind of obvious by now we overshot the response, but now I know there's enough people out there that disagree to make a twitter thread go viral.

And I’m sure the “clean bloods” were saying “it was just a cold,” so most likely both sides in that argument were wrong.

Just now, TimHauck said:

And I’m sure the “clean bloods” were saying “it was just a cold,” so most likely both sides in that argument were wrong.

I didn't run across any clean bloods in that thread, but I only read maybe 20 comments before I moved on. 

I've noticed that on twitter.  It's rare that a thread becomes a brawl with people fighting each other from my experience.  It's mostly just people agreeing.  Must be the way the algo works.  I guess the algo thought I wasn't a clean blood.

13 hours ago, TimHauck said:

You would visit a Reddit forum in 2024 called the “church of Covid,” you fockin weirdo

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

You’re a piece of sh1t

Simmer down there, miss.

• Like 1