HTH

Tucker Carlson Thread

The left never ceases to amaze me. I don’t think they understand that most of the people that serve in the military do NOT side with them and actually hate them with a passion. 

57 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

The left never ceases to amaze me. I don’t think they understand that most of the people that serve in the military do NOT side with them and actually hate them with a passion. 

What is this in reference to?

Tucker told people not to get vaccinated? I watch the guy every night and I don’t remember that. Anyone I have a link? Tim? 

9 hours ago, Reality said:

I work in healthcare, healthcare folks misspell it all the time because of the way people pronounce it. The acronym sounds like it should have 2 P's because of the way it's pronounced. It's obviously not a big deal, this dude is either a focktard or autistic. Take your pick, neither worth arguing with over something so insignificant.

I work in healthcare.  always referred to it as HIPPA..everyone does.

Why so many libtards in this thread? And how come they never start their own? 

On 6/27/2021 at 9:16 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

Tucker told people not to get vaccinated? I watch the guy every night and I don’t remember that. Anyone I have a link? Tim? 

oh sorry, "he was just asking questions"

22 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Believable?

NSA just turned off comments on their twitter account. 😂

On 6/28/2021 at 10:07 PM, Fireballer said:

Believable?

no, but a bunch of his followers will

On 6/28/2021 at 10:07 PM, Fireballer said:

Believable?

Democrats and ACLU should be up in arms over this.  Oh, wait....

On 6/30/2021 at 9:14 AM, Herbivore said:

no, but a bunch of his followers will

Ah, look who’s a dope once again. Nothing new. 

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

too busy here, so only watched 3.41.  not tipping me so far

28 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

too busy here, so only watched 3.41.  not tipping me so far

So you don’t think by them not denying it is admission of it happening. The only thing the NSA has said is that no we weren’t trying to get his show cancelled. That’s admission. Also the source is a left leaning journalist. If you can watch watch, but if not basically Carlson has been communicating with Russian diplomats to try to get an exclusive interview with Putin 

I will..just quite busy.  I don't think the NSA not denying is admission.  I am not surprised that Tucker would want to interview Putin.  

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

So you don’t think by them not denying it is admission of it happening. The only thing the NSA has said is that no we weren’t trying to get his show cancelled. That’s admission. Also the source is a left leaning journalist. If you can watch watch, but if not basically Carlson has been communicating with Russian diplomats to try to get an exclusive interview with Putin 

Didnt get much better.  going back to Tuckers claim..do you think the NSA is spying on him to get his show cancelled?

46 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

I will..just quite busy.  I don't think the NSA not denying is admission.  I am not surprised that Tucker would want to interview Putin.  

See these frauds? Not concerned at all that citizens are being spied on. As long as it’s the opposition. What a waste of citizenship.  No idea what it is to be a patriot.  

13 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

Didnt get much better.  going back to Tuckers claim..do you think the NSA is spying on him to get his show cancelled?

No I think they are just spying on him

11 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

See these frauds? Not concerned at all that citizens are being spied on. As long as it’s the opposition. What a waste of citizenship.  No idea what it is to be a patriot.  

stfu..the adults are talking.

2 hours ago, Herbivore said:

stfu..you’ve exposed me once again. I was up in arms when Bush did it, but then Obama did it. What was I supposed to do? Get called a racist? No way 

You should go to another country. You hate this one.  

5 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

So you don’t think by them not denying it is admission of it happening. 

Probably true.  So you agree that Tucker not denying being vaccinated means he has been, correct?

10 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Probably true.  So you agree that Tucker not denying being vaccinated means he has been, correct?

Of course Cucker got vaccinated. He’s much smarter than the rubes who watch his show, which is all an act. He and Maddow a probably laugh together about the idiots they’ve duped at cocktail parties.

2 hours ago, MDC said:

Of course Cucker got vaccinated. He’s much smarter than the rubes who watch his show, which is all an act. He and Maddow a probably laugh together about the idiots they’ve duped at cocktail parties.

And much smarter than libs like you and all your masters in the media. 🐮 :lol:

4 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You should go to another country. You hate this one.  

again..stfu

4 hours ago, Herbivore said:

again..stfu

You really should leave. You are a waste of life and would fit right at home with the venezuelans who allowed that place to become a shlthole.

• Sad 1

Tucker was the only one to see him for what he truly was, in the media realm at least. The only one.....

The rest of them lavished praise on him because he was against Trump, without regard to what he actually is....

Moral of the story....if you are a criminal....of any kind, but you support leftist ideology, you are ok.....

18 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

No I think they are just spying on him

I don't know, in a way, they might be spying on a lot of people.  Its quite possible they heard Tucker while tracking Putin.  I just don't see the worth in looking into him, even though I know you all think so highly of him.  It makes more sense that he would want people to believe he is being tracked.  Plays into him being important and his narrative, "make no mistake, they're coming after you".

36 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Tucker was the only one to see him for what he truly was, in the media realm at least. The only one.....

The rest of them lavished praise on him because he was against Trump, without regard to what he actually is....

Moral of the story....if you are a criminal....of any kind, but you support leftist ideology, you are ok.....

who are you talking about?

10 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

I don't know, in a way, they might be spying on a lot of people.  Its quite possible they heard Tucker while tracking Putin.  I just don't see the worth in looking into him, even though I know you all think so highly of him.  It makes more sense that he would want people to believe he is being tracked.  Plays into him being important and his narrative, "make no mistake, they're coming after you".

Hey dummy, it’s not that they are coming after you. It’s that they can come after you. Get it? They shouldn’t have that power. Have you lost what it means to be an American, and the freedoms we have that are unparalleled anywhere throughout history? Why are you so eager to let them be stripped? You really don’t believe in the slippery slope as it concerns freedoms? Read a Fockin book man. Or maybe pay attention with your eyes open for once. 

18 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

I don't know, in a way, they might be spying on a lot of people.  Its quite possible they heard Tucker while tracking Putin

That's precisely what that video says around 5:30...dude with the beard says "it's really about them spying on Putin"

stopped watching after that

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

That's precisely what that video says around 5:30...dude with the beard says "it's really about them spying on Putin"

stopped watching after that

Why? So it’s ok that Carlson was unmasked then? Another dumb American that just doesn’t get it. 

4 minutes ago, Reality said:

It's impressive how easily liberals swallow bullshlt.

Yup. It’s like no one taught them that everything we have, had to be fought and died for, and it’s the job of the citizen to keep it. Not these spoiled brats though.  It all just magically appeared. 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why? So it’s ok that Carlson was unmasked then? Another dumb American that just doesn’t get it. 

Haven't we had this conversation like 10x before?  Anyone with a cell phone, Echodot, etc is being spied on.   Tucker isn't special.

18 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

This shouldn't surprise you.  Just 5 years ago, the FBI knowingly falsified material in order to spy on a Presidential candidate.  Instead of crucifying them for this, the Democrats used that information to try and impeach President after he was elected.

6 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

This shouldn't surprise you.  Just 5 years ago, the FBI knowingly falsified material in order to spy on a Presidential candidate.  Instead of crucifying them for this, the Democrats used that information to try and impeach President after he was elected.

Exactly.