BLS

My $2k bet with Mike Honcho - Discussion Necessary

11 minutes ago, SUXBNME said:

Do you venless? 

I do anal.  Does that help?

3 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

You shouldn't do Zak Wylde, either, because he sucks.

I also don't do Texas faggots.  🙂

3 hours ago, penultimatestraw said:

I didn't realize anyone cared one way or the other if I posted here, nor that it was a condition of the bet. Do you have Venmo?

WTF...how is it weak to collect on a bet? People had posted negative cr@p about me not paying up before the election, and now you want to criticize me claiming my winnings? It's almost as if you want to talk sh!t either way...

You know what is really weak? Not paying a bet. Even though he felt a need to insult me, I'll give credit to BLS for accepting responsible after I reminded him. Anyone heard from @iam90sbaby?

Wait, so you didn't fall off a cliff?

24 minutes ago, BLS said:

I do anal.  Does that help?

I kinda figured as much. 

4 hours ago, penultimatestraw said:

I didn't realize anyone cared one way or the other if I posted here, nor that it was a condition of the bet. Do you have Venmo?

WTF...how is it weak to collect on a bet? People had posted negative cr@p about me not paying up before the election, and now you want to criticize me claiming my winnings? It's almost as if you want to talk sh!t either way...

You know what is really weak? Not paying a bet. Even though he felt a need to insult me, I'll give credit to BLS for accepting responsible after I reminded him. Anyone heard from @iam90sbaby?

Oh im sure we would have heard from you if you had lost

1 hour ago, 5-Points said:

Wait, so you didn't fall off a cliff?

Not exactly, but he is up to a 26-inch waist.  😏

• Like 1

On 11/4/2020 at 5:59 PM, Herbivore said:

what was the actual bet?

2k to whoever picks the next potus.

So.... We're all in agreement, this penn dude is a fkn blltch, right?

:dunno:

This one seems easy...

1 hour ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

100%

8 minutes ago, Reality said:

This one seems easy...

A bet is a bet, no?

8 minutes ago, Reality said:

This one seems easy...

What did he do? I didn’t even know he had a bet going.

6 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

A bet is a bet, no?

Depends on the poster. 
Qlazz, Husker, MDC (not too sure about the MDC...That happened a year before I was here and I don't believe it involved money)

Also, I haven't ragged on MDC since forever, so it seems like a good time :banana:

9 minutes ago, MDC said:

What did he do? I didn’t even know he had a bet going.

Me, neither :dunno:

1 hour ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Preach.  Seems like the lefties welch and the righties pay up.  

14 minutes ago, SUXBNME said:

Depends on the poster. 
Qlazz, Husker, MDC (not too sure about the MDC...That happened a year before I was here and I don't believe it involved money)

Also, I haven't ragged on MDC since forever, so it seems like a good time :banana:

I paid BLS immediately in 2016. Just curious what Penn did.

13 minutes ago, MDC said:

A cstu?

He burned someone at fbg several k last election.

2 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Seriously, he's not worthy of sniffing Randy Rhodes' panties. Come on, man.

Tell us about your time out.

🍿

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Meh, I was talking about the other bet about leaving the bored or something, dummy.  Like I said, I don't think the bet in question was about money and I'm not even sure that you are the one I'm / was thinking about.  So there :music_guitarred:

1 hour ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Seriously, he's not worthy of sniffing Randy Rhodes' panties. Come on, man.

Different style, different talents on teh guitar. 
Randy Rhodes = overrated (much like Jimmi Hendrix)
Zakk = Meh...Not overrated nor underrated since he never really got that famous.  
Yes, asshfucks, being famous has everything to do with being overrated or underrated as far as dipship music "critics" are concerned. Hence Rolling Stones top 100 guitarists of all time lists and such. 

Alex Lifeson #98
Bruce Springsteen #96

Rustor  Syringes #1 on the flute fiddle :shocking:

Just fukkin with you. I actually liked a few songs with your band :music_guitarred:

7 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I was very worried about you. 

Not sure why you would worry, but I appreciate you being civil in disagreement, unlike many of your fellow posters. Except with MDC, but you guys always seemed more flirtatious than adversarial.

7 hours ago, tanatastic said:

Holy crap I thought you had died! Where did you go? What have you been doing?

Didn't feel it was productive to post here anymore, and some of these replies confirm it.

But I really want to thank you guys for helping me realize there are a lot of people who live in a very different reality than me and the people I know IRL.

1 minute ago, penultimatestraw said:

Not sure why you would worry, but I appreciate you being civil in disagreement, unlike many of your fellow posters. Except with MDC, but you guys always seemed more flirtatious than adversarial.

I'm not quite sure whether MDC or HT is the catcher in their real life relationship, but it's kinda gross to think about it either way. 
Also, a lot of us thought that you really did die, so fuk off. 

Glad your not :cheers:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

Chill tf out I haven't even checked this thread and you could've PMed me. Remind me what our bet was again?

$100 on the election, you taking Trump, me the field:

Ill make a $100 wager with you that Trump is re-elected in 2020. Im already playing with house money. MB owes me $100 in a little over a year because no impeachment. So if you want to call it a bet its official just let me know.

https://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/topic/479033-donald-trump-will-be-re-elected-in-2020/?do=findComment&comment=6287081

5 hours ago, BLS said:

No I don't do venmo.

Maybe we can have an intermediary with PayPal hold the cash then? @MTSkiBum or @jerryskids would work for me - that way you don't have to worry about me weaseling out if Trump somehow has the election invalidated/overturned. But a coup doesn't count.

4 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Unlike you degenerates, I rarely bet, and almost always win when I do. 

But bravo for effectively playing both sides, insulting me for collecting my winnings and not paying for a hypothetical loss. 🤡  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MDC said:

Both BLS and Iam90sbaby owe me $100 because Trump lost. Pretty simple concept, not sure why some of these nimrods are acting like I've done something wrong.

3 hours ago, penultimatestraw said:

Both BLS and Iam90sbaby owe me $100 because Trump lost. Pretty simple concept, not sure why some of these nimrods are acting like I've done something wrong.

Why don't you act like a man and just deal with them one on one, instead of making a big deal about it on a public forum?

24 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Why don't you act like a man and just deal with them one on one, instead of making a big deal about it on a public forum?

You realize this is a thread created to discuss a bet related to the election, right? You also realize the bet occurred on this same public forum?

As far as making a big deal - I made one post, then responded to others. Either of those guys could've contacted me privately to pay up, but I'm the one not acting like a man?

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

Holy ! Its January 20th already ? 

I was willing to wait until inauguration day, but BLS has already accepted reality, as evidenced by paying two other bets related to Trump's loss. :dunno:

1 minute ago, penultimatestraw said:

You realize this is a thread created to discuss a bet related to the election, right? You also realize the bet occurred on this same public forum?

As far as making a big deal - I made one post, then responded to others. Either of those guys could've contacted me privately to pay up, but I'm the one not acting like a man?

Just PM them. If they don't pay you what are you going to do? That's the risk of making bets online with others you don't know personally. Oh well. Doesn't really matter. :dunno:

17 minutes ago, penultimatestraw said:

I was willing to wait until inauguration day, but BLS has already accepted reality, as evidenced by paying two other bets related to Trump's loss. :dunno:

👍he's jumping the gun. 

I hope :( :dunno:

good to see you're still alive.  Buy a fat steak with those winnings! :cheers:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, penultimatestraw said:

The forearm Trumpers have been having a sour grapes sore loser tantrum since November 3.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Nailed it.

2 hours ago, MDC said:

The forearm Trumpers have been having a sour grapes sore loser tantrum since November 3.

Actually, since November 4.  Remember, November 3 was a magical night for liberals — those in a few key swing states only woke up on 11/4 morning to find stacks of ballots under the tree, with 98% of them voting for Biden and nothing else.  :cheers:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, penultimatestraw said:

$100 on the election, you taking Trump, me the field:

https://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/topic/479033-donald-trump-will-be-re-elected-in-2020/?do=findComment&comment=6287081

Maybe we can have an intermediary with PayPal hold the cash then? @MTSkiBum or @jerryskids would work for me - that way you don't have to worry about me weaseling out if Trump somehow has the election invalidated/overturned. But a coup doesn't count.

I’m happy to help, although I’m not sure how to play escrow agent on PayPal so I might need some tech help.

I also want to say that @penultimatestraw came back a few months ago — not to the public forum, but on PM with me, to help me with my decision of surgery vs. chemo as the primary treatment for my cancer.  He helped me to see the reality of the survival numbers, and I am forever in his debt.  :thumbsup: 

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I’m happy to help, although I’m not sure how to play escrow agent on PayPal so I might need some tech help.

I also want to say that @penultimatestraw came back a few months ago — not to the public forum, but on PM with me, to help me with my decision of surgery vs. chemo as the primary treatment for my cancer.  He helped me to see the reality of the survival numbers, and I am forever in his debt.  :thumbsup: 

I wish he would stick around. But he left us in the middle of a pandemic with only Digby to guide us with medical expertise. We needed the professor and we got Gilligan

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Actually, since November 4.  Remember, November 3 was a magical night for liberals — those in a few key swing states only woke up on 11/4 morning to find stacks of ballots under the tree, with 98% of them voting for Biden and nothing else.  :cheers:

Meh. What's a few count stops for adjustments here and there. Racist!