Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

When have we not been doing better than most? That’s the measuring stick now? Other less powerful countries? Don’t go sticking your chest out about something that is irrelevant. The Yankees won more games in the 80’s than any other team. Let me count the championships in that decade. I’m done counting. 

We have been doing better than Japan, China, the EU. 

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

We have been doing better than Japan, China, the EU. 

And, when wasn’t that the case? We’re doing better than the countries that depend on us and we give aid to and protect? That’s amazing. 

And, when wasn’t that the case? We’re doing better than the countries that drone on us and we give aid to and protect? That’s amazing. 

That all nations took a hit after a global shutdown seems relevant, no? We are out pacing them and the gap is expanding recently. 

If there were countries doing much better it would be more emblematic of an issue with us. 

2 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

That all nations took a hit after a global shutdown seems relevant, no? We are out pacing them and the gap is expanding recently. 

If there were countries doing much better it would be more emblematic of an issue with us. 

Great. We’re doing better. As usual. Excellent point, what an accomplishment. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Great. We’re doing better. As usual. Excellent point, what an accomplishment. 

Yes it is. That we, and all G7 nations, took a hit coming out of COVID was to be expected. 

2 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Yes it is. That we, and all G7 nations, took a hit coming out of COVID was to be expected. 

Stop bragging about us doing better than inferior countries. It’s silly. It’s not long ago you dopes were claiming Europe had it right. Look at them. Worry about how the people of this country are doing, not Sven and Jacques. 

Stop bragging about us doing better than inferior countries. It’s silly. It’s not long ago you dopes were claiming Europe had it right. Look at them. Worry about how the people of this country are doing, not Sven and Jacques. 

It’s proof that, and you seem to be on board, that our economy is doing well all things considered. Dumbass Trump wouldn’t be doing any better.

1 hour ago, thegeneral said:

It is very impressive and good news and there does seem to be some traction starting to form on the economy.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna128725

Housing values are good, markets are doing well, inflation has lowered. Our economy has been decent to very good all things considered. It’s a hard message to communicate that we are doing better than almost every other nation coming out of a global shutdown. Biden certainly isn’t good at telling people much.  

I am fine with this, the more gaslighting the better.   I think you should rent a billboard and put all this up on it.  Keep pushing this, push it often and be emphatic.

3 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

It’s proof that, and you seem to be on board, that our economy is doing well all things considered. Dumbass Trump wouldn’t be doing any better.

It’s doing worse for the majority of our fellow citizens. But I’m glad the GDP is up a bit. Go down to the grocery store and let people know. 

It’s doing worse for the majority of our fellow citizens. But I’m glad the GDP is up a bit. Go down to the grocery store and let people know. 

Yes things are more expensive. Inflation is a real thing. As it is in most places and would have been with any Prez.

Thats not a great message to deliver but it is what it is.

I truly hope the democrats go with the economy is doing great but you’re just too dumb to see it. Sounds like a winner. 

Anyone else pissed cause Biden is threatening Americans by saying “if you don’t approve more funding to Ukraine they’ll send our uncles, dads, brothers, and sons to fight Russia? 😒 I’ll go take his ass out before I allow that to happen with my son 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Stryker Ryker said:

Anyone else pissed cause Biden is threatening Americans by saying “if you don’t approve more funding to Ukraine they’ll send our uncles, dads, brothers, and sons to fight Russia? 😒 I’ll go take his ass out before I allow that to happen with my son 

Where and when did he say that?

4 more years!!!!!

CNN is apoplectic......they are doing a poor job of hiding their bias, but admittedly its better than in recent past. 

3 minutes ago, Reality said:

CNN Big Mad at their own polling...

Someone needs to trot out those superb economic reports to these folks  🤣🤣

Bill Clinton deported / removed 12 million people.  That’s a good number to shoot for. 

On 12/8/2023 at 1:28 PM, The Real timschochet said:

Saved the economy. 

You are giving credit to the arsonist for trying to put out the fire he started. Lifting the Trump sanctions on Russia is not standing up to Putin. And giving $100 billion to the Ukraine is not standing up to Putin.

M2 money supply is going down, so inflation is going down

1 hour ago, Baker Boy said:

You are giving credit to the arsonist for trying to put out the fire he started. Lifting the Trump sanctions on Russia is not standing up to Putin. And giving $100 billion to the Ukraine is not standing up to Putin.

M2 money supply is going down, so inflation is going down

I might point out that it has been the Fed which has worked diligently to offset the damage done by Biden.  Biden himself refused to accept what he did, pretended nothing was wrong, then called it transitory and eventually tried to gaslight us by pretending the small progress made to minimize his harmful policies were somehow worthy of herald.

Its pathetic.

• Like 1

I feel like our grocery bill is a good deal higher. 

Stock market setting record highs.

Inflation has stabilized.

Pump prices have come way down. (I can find it for $2.19 in my community.)

The housing market is more balanced. 

Unemployment continues to hover around 3.5 percent.

Yet MAGAturds are going to ignore facts and economic indicators and continue to absorb what their infotainment sources want them to believe.

Sad.

NYC is making large cuts to schools and police amongst other services due to the illegals that have flooded the city. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

NYC is making large cuts to schools and police amongst other services due to the illegals that have flooded the city. 

Yeah, sure, ignore all the other stuff.

🤣

43 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Yeah, sure, ignore all the other stuff.

🤣

Trump did the same things. It’s so easy a brain damaged drooling idiot that showered with his daughter and sent his crackhead son around the world to be his bag man for his corrupt dealings and opened the border during a pandemic can do it. 

33 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Trump did the same things. It’s so easy a brain damaged drooling idiot that showered with his daughter and sent his crackhead son around the world to be his bag man for his corrupt dealings and opened the border during a pandemic can do it. 

Undeniable facts:

Your BDS is red-lining.

8 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Undeniable facts:

Your BDS is red-lining.

You have to be dizzy.  

24 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

"More Balanced"?  They are at all time highs as are the interest rates. Nobody can afford a new home, it would be a dumb investment. 

Do you ever believe your own BS? 

2 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Stock market setting record highs. Oh really?? bahahhhhahaa

Inflation has stabilized. At all time highs 

Pump prices have come way down. 100% higher than previous

The housing market is more balanced. Interest rates jacked due to massive inflation

Unemployment continues to hover around 3.5 percent.  Covid jobs lost are back 

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Undeniable facts:

Your BDS is red-lining.

I didn’t deny any of it. And so happy that inflation has stabilized (it hasn’t ) and now we get to live with the high prices. Trump- drill baby drill. Biden - print baby print. I like the former. 

Gas prices are down because the sanctions against Iran, Russia and  Venezuela, dictatorships and our enemies, aren’t being enforced. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Gas prices are down because the sanctions against Iran, Russia and  Venezuela, dictatorships and our enemies, aren’t being enforced. 

Wrong, as usual.

https://apnews.com/article/gas-prices-fall-demand-oil-decline-ea4138be69adca872301ce9721770aa9

A few factors contribute to today’s gas prices, but a big explanation behind the decline is seasonality. In other words, prices at the pump almost always ease at this time of year.

For starters, there’s a switch to winter blend gasoline — which is cheaper to produce than the summer blend, Gross notes. And, despite some upticks around the holidays, shorter days make hitting the road less enticing in the colder months.

Also, while inflation has slowed, the inflation we did have continues to curb spending habits.

13 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Wrong, as usual.

https://apnews.com/article/gas-prices-fall-demand-oil-decline-ea4138be69adca872301ce9721770aa9

Also, while inflation has slowed, the inflation we did have continues to curb spending habits.

Lol. Was there a winter last year? 

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Yeah, let's curb people's life saving food spending habits. 

How dare they buy broccoli.

• Like 1