Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

5 hours ago, lod001 said:

As fat as most people are, this could be a good thing.

You're not kidding.  Think of all these healthcare costs that are debated that we could save.

Just now, Mark Davis said:

You're not kidding.  Think of all these healthcare costs that are debated that we could save.

we can give the fatties another round of the covid modified disease

Fauci is on it

17 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

once again, where did he suggest that people inject bleach

he was talking to a doctor and asking a question

spare me the nonsense

if you want to say hes stupid for asking I am ok with that

and if you don't think we have alternatives for blood cleansing you are also dumb

red light therapy is another alternative used

Trump suggested injecting disinfectant and using UV light, neither of which are ways to treat a virus.  It's was a very dumb thing to say and you're even dumber for defending it.

Red light therapy has nothing to do with treating viruses.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

5 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Trump suggested injecting disinfectant and using UV light, neither of which are ways to treat a virus.  It's was a very dumb thing to say and you're even dumber for defending it.

Red light therapy has nothing to do with treating viruses.

fock all the way off retard

The recent outbreak of COVID-19, which continues to ravage communities with high death tolls and untold psychosocial and catastrophic economic consequences, is a vivid reminder of nature's capacity to defy contemporary healthcare. The pandemic calls for rapid mobilization of every potential clinical tool, including phototherapy—one of the most effective treatments used to reduce the impact of the 1918 “Spanish influenza” pandemic. This paper cites several studies showing that phototherapy has immense potential to reduce the impact of coronavirus diseases, and offers suggested ways that the healthcare industry can integrate modern light technologies in the fight against COVID-19 and other infections. 

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7194064/

try turning off MSNBC and reading something for once in your life

The evidence shows that violet/blue (400–470 nm) light is antimicrobial against numerous bacteria, and that it accounts for Niels Ryberg Finsen's Nobel-winning treatment of tuberculosis. Further evidence shows that blue light inactivates several viruses, including the common flu coronavirus, and that in experimental animals, red and near infrared light reduce respiratory disorders, similar to those complications associated with coronavirus infection. Moreover, in patients, red light has been shown to alleviate chronic obstructive lung disease and bronchial asthma. These findings call for urgent efforts to further explore the clinical value of light, and not wait for another pandemic to serve as a reminder. The ubiquity of inexpensive light emitting lasers and light emitting diodes (LEDs), makes it relatively easy to develop safe low-cost light-based devices with the potential to reduce infections, sanitize equipment, hospital facilities, emergency care vehicles, homes, and the general environment as pilot studies have shown.

• Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

we can give the fatties another round of the covid modified disease

Fauci is on it

We have idiots running around outdoors here with the masks still on.   Granted not too many, but it makes me realize they are mentally compromised.  My all time favorite was looking beside me at a traffic light and seeing a woman in her car by herself with the mask on.  

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

You are such a feckless idiot.  A useful idiot.  He did NOT suggest people in next bleach.  He postulated about doctors looking into such a treatment, which is dumb enough:

And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that. So, that, you're going to have to use medical doctors with. But it sounds — it sounds interesting to me.

That is not suggesting that people inject bleach.  Not in any interpretation of the English language - which you suck at by the way.  Jesus Christ, even Politifact dispelled Biden’s debate lie about this.

It absolutely is.

And now tell us what happened after he said this?  The actual Dr in the room said trump was full of sh1t.

And this was not a COVID treatment.  Trump was wrong, and stupid. Accept it.

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

It absolutely is.

And now tell us what happened after he said this?  The actual Dr in the room said trump was full of sh1t.

blah blah blah, like I said if you said Trump was dumb, no problem

you saying he told people to inject bleach is a flat out lie

and fwiw, there was 100's of studies and people were doing light therapy for viruses, so again you know nothing

if biden said the same exact thing you would have said he probably heard someone talking about it and mixed it up

again though you are uneducated on the facts of light therapies and their uses, but I am not surprised, you don't learn that at fry school

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

It absolutely is.

Do society a favor.  Stay all day on this message board, creating new and fanciful interpretations of the written word.  Don’t ever serve on a jury, and don’t ever assume any position of power and authority.  Seriously dude.  You’re focked in the head. 

• Haha 1

Has anyone started the squares pool on when Joe is going to be forced out?  We may need to have each day split into AM/PM.  Unfortunately for him, democracy really was on the ballot and just winning the majority of the delegates isn't gonna work out.

11 minutes ago, Mark Davis said:

Has anyone started the squares pool on when Joe is going to be forced out?  We may need to have each day split into AM/PM.  Unfortunately for him, democracy really was on the ballot and just winning the majority of the delegates isn't gonna work out.

i think we should also have it whether he voluntarily steps down or "suddenly has medical emergency" and can't do it.

9 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

i think we should put it whether he voluntarily does it or "suddenly has medical emergency" and can't do it.

Either way, it will be at the instruction of his masters. It is all planned out.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lickin_starfish said:

Either way, it will be at the instruction of his masters. It is all planned out.

who ever is running the country for the last 4 years will decide, but we know that isn't Biden.  It's an unelected leftist cabal.

• Like 1

Biden is not going to drop out of the race. He is going to let his feelings get in the way of what is right for the democratic parties long term goals. Just like Ginsberg did.  Any vote for Biden is a vote knowing that we are going to see a transition of power to harris asap.  Biden is a proxy for Harris 

4 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

So you think injecting bleach and UV light has helped to stop COVID?

Name one death caused by doing that.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

So you think injecting bleach and UV light has helped to stop COVID?

Once again who injected bleach. And nothing I said constitutes me believing what could or could not stop Covid. I’m merely reporting studies that took place early on. Also following up to the fact that you said light therapy does nothing to fight viruses which is blatantly false 

but hey fock boy. Keep with the bleach narrative. It really plays well to the rest of the retards 

Keep being stubborn Joe, each day you stay in brings you a day closer to when the detractors shut up

20 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Once again who injected bleach. And nothing I said constitutes me believing what could or could not stop Covid. I’m merely reporting studies that took place early on. Also following up to the fact that you said light therapy does nothing to fight viruses which is blatantly false 

but hey fock boy. Keep with the bleach narrative. It really plays well to the rest of the retards 

You said red light therapy.  And your links are theoretical.

4 hours ago, Mark Davis said:

Awww fück...  Now we're going to have HT come in here bitching about boxes. :lol:

18 minutes ago, DonS said:

Awww fück...  Now we're going to have HT come in here bitching about boxes. :lol:

I thought that was Ed.

6 hours ago, IndyColtsFan said:

India TV. You girls are really desperate.  😆

How about you look up something that's been going on for decades and just choose to blame Trump for it. 😆

What is “chroming”?
Also known as “huffing”, the word “chroming” is an informal word that originates from Australia and refers to the act of inhaling dangerous chemical fumes or vapors to create a temporary high. The term chroming itself came from the act of inhaling the toxic fumes associated with chrome-based spray paint. These chemical fumes emerge from a toxic source of inhalant, from paints to solvents to household chemicals, such as nail polish remover, glue, cleaning supplies, and aerosolized deodorants and hairsprays, etc.

Now  compare those deaths with liberal run cities:

Year To Date
Shot & Killed: 271
Shot & Wounded: 1283
Total Shot: 1554
Total Homicides: 310

Chicago Crime 2024

• Thanks 1

Look at that one weirdo with the long hair, glasses and mustache. That’s most likely a tranny. Tiny hands. 

12 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

It absolutely is.

Well to be fair he did say the actual statement was dumb.  But even if Trump wasn’t specifically “telling people to do it,” he’s was implying it might work, which in the days of Covid was pretty much all people needed in order to try something.

7 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Well to be fair he did say the actual statement was dumb.  But even if Trump wasn’t specifically “telling people to do it,” he’s was implying it might work, which in the days of Covid was pretty much all people needed in order to try something.

⬆️ Washed his groceries 

1 hour ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Note the 2 dudes on the right appear to be the only ones working.  DEI in a nutshell.  

I suspect the person who wore the Easter Bunny costume to be in this photo.

5 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Look at that one weirdo with the long hair, glasses and mustache. That’s most likely a tranny. Tiny hands. 

I did not notice it at first but it sure does look like a woman with a mustache. Small hands and female facial features. 

16 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

I did not notice it at first but it sure does look like a woman with a mustache. Small hands and female facial features. 

MDCack sighting!!

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

Looking more and more like Biden is going to stick in. If that’s the case so be it. Maybe he can win after all. Nothings impossible. 

You being able to jump over 2 inches high is impossible. :dunno:

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Is two inches a measurement you’re familiar with? 

Yeah. It's the size of a liberal's IQ. You all prove it daily. 

26 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Yeah. It's the size of a liberal's IQ. You all prove it daily. 

IQ is measured in inches? You’re not very good at this are you? 

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

IQ is measured in inches? You’re not very good at this are you? 

I didn't think you could follow along. Go put cnn back on now so they can tell you what to say next. You liberals really are dumb. 

I am 100% sure that if you ever met a Jim Jones cult type guy that you would join in without question. Then be willing to suck down the jello death cubes when told to do so.