Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

I see no way Biden stays in the race.  we were lied to by the white house & most of the press for over 2 years.  Without a teleprompter & written notes basement Biden is without clothes.  I don't think it a coincidence that Putin & Hamas invaded during Biden's term.

7 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Back to the topic: Biden just wrote a letter to Congress. He’s refusing to quit. Says he owes it to the voters who chose him. Theres an argument for that except that, per polling, Democrats almost overwhelmingly want him gone. 

This is a crisis. Nobody can force Biden to quit. And if he doesn’t quit he’s going to lose. I will vote for him, hope for the best but realistically I don’t see this changing. And it also may lead to Republicans doing much better in the House and Senate than expected. 

I’ve never been a huge fan of Joe but IMO, and much to my surprise, I think he’s done a very good job as President. But this may ruin his legacy. It’s hubris on an extreme level. It might be worse than Woodrow Wilson refusing to quit and demanding Congress ratify the Treaty of Versailles without any compromise or discussion. That was the ultimate hubris in our history: one man’s ego and it led directly to the rise of Adolf Hitler and World War II. And now we’re back here again. 

ROFLMAO at Tim thinking Joe Biden wrote a letter.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I don’t believe in a straight representative democracy. I would keep the two bodies, House and Senate. I think that works very well. But I would refigure the Senate based on population. 

Yup. Sorry to all you states that use your land to feed us and thus have a lower population. You’re just going to have to be ruled by the places we have warehoused the poor in shitty ghettos full of the poorly educated so we can have the power. It’s only fair. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Why am I not surprised the leftist who believes democracy is at stake wants to abolish the states and the electoral college so one party has infinite power.  Wonder what party he’s part of 

34 minutes ago, shadrap said:

I see no way Biden stays in the race.  we were lied to by the white house & most of the press for over 2 years.  Without a teleprompter & written notes basement Biden is without clothes.  I don't think it a coincidence that Putin & Hamas invaded during Biden's term.

Biden doesn’t appear to be quitting. The Democrats could still form an insurgency but they’re a bunch of cowards. So I think he’s sticking. And losing. 

29 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Biden doesn’t appear to be quitting. The Democrats could still form an insurgency but they’re a bunch of cowards. So I think he’s sticking. And losing. 

they could enact the 25th easily

31 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I agree with your assertion as to them being a bunch of cowards, I think that is spot on.  They are only speaking up because they feel like he is hurting their chances to win their elections later.  They don't care at all that this old man has been running this country into the ground for four years now, they speak only in their own self-interests.

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

Sounds like someone is calling for an INSURRECTION ™️ 

• Thanks 1

Nate Silver: Progressive Media Critics Ignoring Reality By Creating A Pro-Biden Echo Chamber

The critique extends to how progressive media scolds have achieved a Pyrrhic victory – a win tantamount to defeat. They have muted critical coverage but at the cost of credibility. By framing legitimate concerns about Biden’s health as “misinformation” or “cheap fakes,” they have alienated the public, which they evidence with what they can see with their own eyes.

No doubt.....the move to discredit things as "disinformation"....."misinformation"......."deep fakes"......only provides temporary relief.

And only the most indoctrinated of leftists will continue to believe the lies

2 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

I don’t believe in a straight representative democracy. I would keep the two bodies, House and Senate. I think that works very well. But I would refigure the Senate based on population. 

I think you would find that to be straight, unrestrained, populus democracy.  The rule of the lowest common denominator.  The oppression of the coasts who would vote to overturn all water law, would neglect the interior, would favor Cities over rural areas, and would lead to real succession movements, not just the wet dream ones of current militias. I think we would devolve into northeast, West coast, and gulf coast and interior (Basically the Mississppi drainage area.)  I think the passions of the moment would be unrestrained.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Of course it would. We elect legislators to pass laws rather than pass them ourselves. That’s the definition of a Republic. States have nothing to do with it. Guess you failed civics. 

The existence of colonies/states goes back to our founding, including the Declaration of Independence being ratified by each.  This whole talk of abolishing states rights, the electoral college, is nothing different than those who talk of packing the court.  These things are desired to serve a political goal.  And it's merely just a political exercise because smaller states are never going to voluntarily reduce their influence on federal government and their limited degree of autonomy.  That's one of the things that always leaves my mouth agape like Biden's at the debate... when I hear people on MSNBC and the like rail on the dangers of Trump and how he wants to take away our country in one breath, then advocate for packing the court or in cases like this, changing the fundamental way our republic was set up in the next.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Mark Davis said:

The existence of colonies/states goes back to our founding, including the Declaration of Independence being ratified by each.  This whole talk of abolishing states rights, the electoral college, is nothing different than those who talk of packing the court.  These things are desired to serve a political goal.  And it's merely just a political exercise because smaller states are never going to voluntarily reduce their influence on federal government and their limited degree of autonomy.  That's one of the things that always leaves my mouth agape like Biden's at the debate... when I hear people on MSNBC and the like rail on the dangers of Trump and how he wants to take away our country in one breath, then advocate for packing the court or in cases like this, changing the fundamental way our republic was set up in the next.

If these positions arising from the left seem totalitarian or fascistic, then you are paying attention.   When liberals do not get their way, the response is rather nasty.

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yup. Sorry to all you states that use your land to feed us and thus have a lower population. You’re just going to have to be ruled by the places we have warehoused the poor in shitty ghettos full of the poorly educated so we can have the power. It’s only fair. 

He's such a fockin idiot.

2 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

You can be opposed to a strong central government and still want to do away with the states. In fact that would define my position. I’m not looking to get rid of the Senate, just base it on population. So Vermont and North Dakota regions might have one senator between them. And California would have around 8. You might think that’s unfair but that’s where the people are so it’s totally fair IMO. And it has nothing to do with centralized power. 

It's called the House of Representatives, jackass.  Go live in one of those countries if they are so great.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

what on earth are you talking about

food comes from stores!!! It just magically appears there, we don't even need truckers, there are Amazons everywhere now

There’s an actual press Corp assigned to the White House. And now they’re acting surprised.  Fockin frauds. 

12 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

There’s an actual press Corp assigned to the White House. And now they’re acting surprised.  Fockin frauds. 

They are not surprised, well...I surmise some of them might be.

In general they were supposed to protect Biden, their role was to help him so as to ensure he could beat Trump.  Now they are turning on him, because it serves their need to beat Trump.

The media....good god.....are perhaps worse than the array of repugnant focking politicians.

The media has lied even harder, and more, than the politicians have been

13 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

“Prior to the pandemic, and following its end, [Cannard] has held regular Neurology clinics at the White House Medical Clinic in support of the thousands of active-duty members assigned in support of White House operations,” his letter reads. “Many military personnel experience neurological issues related to their service, and Dr. Cannard regularly visits the WHMU as part of this General Neurology Practice.”

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/white-house-doctor-offers-explanation-parkinsons-experts-visits/story?id=111764565

Useful idiot.

• Sad 1

https://x.com/kylegriffin1/status/1810677847209459967

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez offered President Biden a full-throated message of support yesterday at the Capitol:

"The matter is closed," she told reporters. "Joe Biden is our nominee. He is not leaving this race. He is in this race, and I support him." @playbookdc

• Haha 1

On 7/9/2024 at 9:50 AM, GutterBoy said:

“Prior to the pandemic, and following its end, [Cannard] has held regular Neurology clinics at the White House Medical Clinic in support of the thousands of active-duty members assigned in support of White House operations,” his letter reads. “Many military personnel experience neurological issues related to their service, and Dr. Cannard regularly visits the WHMU as part of this General Neurology Practice.”

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/white-house-doctor-offers-explanation-parkinsons-experts-visits/story?id=111764565

Useful idiot.

They got you again. You dumbass liberal lemming. 

2 minutes ago, DonS said:

I thought Syriana was a great movie. I never thought Clooney was the brightest guy.  Sucks that he has a say. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I thought Syriana was a great movie. I never thought Clooney was the brightest guy.  Sucks that he has a say. 

It does suck. Focking hollywood wackjobs can raise money though. And liberal minds listen to them.

clooney is rubbing off on other big name actors. 

Fock! I want potato joe to hang in there. :wall:

On 7/9/2024 at 11:43 AM, squistion said:

https://x.com/kylegriffin1/status/1810677847209459967

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez offered President Biden a full-throated message of support yesterday at the Capitol:

"The matter is closed," she told reporters. "Joe Biden is our nominee. He is not leaving this race. He is in this race, and I support him." @playbookdc

We support joe biden running for POTUS as well. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HellToupee said:

I can look past the child trafficking to keep him on the ballot. It’s for the good of the country

Dr. Jill is not leaving.  

35 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Dr. Jill is not leaving.  

Voltaire

Well looks like it is time when George Clooney says step aside.

'I love Joe Biden said George Clooney ... But the one battle he cannot win is the fight against time. None of us can. It's devastating to say it, but the Joe Biden I was with three weeks ago at the fund-raiser was not the Joe 'big F-ing deal' Biden of 2010. He wasn't even close to the Joe Biden of 2020. He was the same man we all witnessed at the debate,' he said. 

17 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

Well looks like it is time when George Clooney says step aside.

'I love Joe Biden said George Clooney ... But the one battle he cannot win is the fight against time. None of us can. It's devastating to say it, but the Joe Biden I was with three weeks ago at the fund-raiser was not the Joe 'big F-ing deal' Biden of 2010. He wasn't even close to the Joe Biden of 2020. He was the same man we all witnessed at the debate,' he said. 

Here's what pisses me off about that statement.  The ONLY reason he's saying Joe should drop out is because it's becoming obvious the Dems can't win with him.  He was willing to support this brain dead vegetable for President as long as he thought he could beat Trump.   Americans should want competent people in office.  Like him or hate him, Trump showed during his Presidency and in the four years since that he is at least competent to hold office.  Biden is not competent, physically or mentally, to be President.  We literally have no idea who is making Presidential decisions right now, and that should scare everyone.  And a lot of people, celebrities and in the media, are saying the same type of stuff.  So they knew Biden was brain dead and had no problem putting him out there until the debate proved it and polling showed he has no chance against Trump.  Disgusting..

• Like 1

They keep talking about how biden does not have Parkinson's. I never thought for a second he has Parkinson's. I have thought for years that he has dementia.    

6 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

They keep talking about how biden does not have Parkinson's. I never thought for a second he has Parkinson's. I have thought for years that he has dementia.    

Doesn't matter, half the country will vote for his corpse

9 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Doesn't matter, half the country will vote for his corpse

They'll vote for him, kameltoe, big mike, anyone the libs throw out there. There's nothing that can be done except to treat voting like going through security to get on a plane.