Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

1 hour ago, squistion said:

Great move by Trump and I totally approve. Do whatever has to be done to get this biden fucktard out. 

How can anyone defend this moron at this point. There are 2 options.

1. He's a complete idiot from day 1 (which we already know)

2. His brain is oatmeal. 

The answer now is BOTH. You can only laugh and shake your head at the idiots still trying to say that he has not declined mentally. He's fuckin done, which is a well deserved ending for the biggest POS to ever occupy the Whitehouse.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, lod001 said:

How can anyone defend this moron at this point. There are 2 options.

1. He's a complete idiot from day 1 (which we already know)

2. His brain is oatmeal. 

The answer now is BOTH. You can only laugh and shake your head at the idiots still trying to say that he has not declined mentally. He's fuckin done, which is a well deserved ending for the biggest POS to ever occupy the Whitehouse.

Because Liberals are too worried about Trump, they're obsessed. They're also disingenuous, they'll act like Biden is some type of good person. We all know he's a Kid Touching racist, that's been proven a thousand times. 

Will they say it, nope. DISINGENUOUS HYPOCRITES! 

2 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Because Liberals are too worried about Trump, they're obsessed. They're also disingenuous, they'll act like Biden is some type of good person. We all know he's a Kid Touching racist, that's been proven a thousand times. 

Will they say it, nope. DISINGENUOUS HYPOCRITES! 

The truth is out there. The liberals are blind to themselves. TDS has done them in for good and they will continue to work 24x7 to destroy this country. 

Biden is like an SNL skit running the nation.....😒

Just now, HellToupee said:

Even Biden’s biggest lickspittles here , @squistion & @The Real timschochet can’t gaslight this clear cognitive decline 

Speaking just for myself, I haven't seen any evidence of that (I don't watch the deceptively edited video clips from right wing media that is shown here). He has always been a gaffe machine, so that is nothing new or different (and Trump has been misspeaking more if anyone is paying attention). 

1 minute ago, squistion said:

Speaking just for myself, I haven't seen any evidence of that (I don't watch the deceptively edited video clips from right wing media that is shown here). He has always been a gaffe machine, so that is nothing new or different (and Trump has been misspeaking more if anyone is paying attention). 

Deceptively edited video of him talking about having dinner with dead people.  Ok

1 hour ago, seafoam1 said:

The truth is out there. The liberals are blind to themselves. TDS has done them in for good and they will continue to work 24x7 to destroy this country. 

Bingo, the fourth post after your proves you point.

What a Maroon!

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, squistion said:

:lol:

I knew you wouldn’t let me down GB

51 minutes ago, squistion said:

Ohhhh man....... sadly, you seem to not believe your lying eyes....    at some point, your bias and lust for political power will hopefully give way to simple common sense.

52 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Deceptively edited video of him talking about having dinner with dead people.  Ok

Or taken out of context, which is also quite often the case. 

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Ohhhh man....... sadly, you seem to not believe your lying eyes....    at some point, your bias and lust for political power will hopefully give way to simple common sense.

Not with video clips edited to give a misleading impression, in which case it is the video that is lying and not my eyes. 

4 minutes ago, squistion said:

Not with video clips edited to give a misleading impression, in which case it is the video that is lying and not my eyes. 

I understand. I mean, I get it.  But this pre-WWII style of journalism cannot be trusted.  And so one must ingest from multiple sources.

Even then, it is easy to see that Biden is not what we need from a President.   I think it could be true that Harris might even be better, the problem there being that she might actually try running the thing, and the powers behind the scenes making decisions would not have that....

11 minutes ago, squistion said:

There was no context that’s the point. This isn’t that hard.

You know, I'm not a Biden fan.  Other than knowing the name, I wasn't even THAT familiar with him before he ran for President.  However, whenever I see clips of him talking back in like 2010 or earlier, they are markedly different than the ones from current day Biden.  Not only is the mental decline apparent, his demeanor has changed significantly as well.  Back then, he actually sounded like he had compassion.  Now he just sounds like a grumpy old man who thinks he knows everything.  The change is striking and I really can't believe you don't see it.  Refusing to acknowledge it hurts your credibility.

Just now, Baker Boy said:

There was no context that’s the point. This isn’t that hard.

Often the context is missing, which isn't that hard either. 

11 minutes ago, squistion said:

You believe Russian collusion with Trump. Are you starting to see a pattern?

democrats love to believe lies told them by other Democrats. That’s what they do.

12 minutes ago, squistion said:

So when he said he spoke to Mitterrand he was being taken out of context? 

Just now, Strike said:

So when he said he spoke to Mitterrand he was being taken out of context? 

I don't know the background of each misleading video clip that is offered up here and even when I have taken the time to prove that it was misleadingly edited or taken out of context, it is ignored or dismissed by the Biden haters here, so what is the point. 

2 minutes ago, squistion said:

I don't know the background.

So you are just sayin' stuff...😆

1 minute ago, squistion said:

I don't know the background of each misleading video clip that is offered up here and even when I have taken the time to prove that it was misleadingly edited or taken out of context, it is ignored or dismissed by the Biden haters here, so what is the point. 

The point is you should try to be informed about the mental health of your Messiah.  When you hear something like "he thinks he talks to dead people" repeatedly you should want to know if it's true, instead of just blindly assuming people are misleading you.  As far as I can tell, the only people misleading you are your overlords that you follow blindly.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, squistion said:

so whats the right context for a guy to give a speech where hes talking about hanging out with dead people?

oh I got it!!! stuttering

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Strike said:

The point is you should try to be informed about the mental health of your Messiah.  When you hear something like "he thinks he talks to dead people" repeatedly you should want to know if it's true, instead of just blindly assuming people are misleading you.  As far as I can tell, the only people misleading you are your overlords that you follow blindly.

He ain't my Messiah. 😁

Yikes!  Robert Hur basically says Biden is not mentally competent. This will be used in the campaign.

Special counsel Robert Hur said he will not recommend charges against President Joe Biden for his handling of classified documents while out of office, despite finding evidence that Biden "willfully retained" materials -- capping a yearlong investigation that loomed over the 2024 presidential election.

Our investigation uncovered evidence that President Biden willfully retained and disclosed classified information after his vice presidency when he was a private citizen."

Despite this, the special counsel "uncovered evidence that President Biden willfully retained and disclosed classified information after his vice presidency when he was a private citizen," the report said.

"These materials included (1) marked classified documents about military and foreign policy in Afghanistan, and (2) notebooks containing Mr. Biden's handwritten entries about issues of national security and foreign policy implicating sensitive intelligence sources and methods.

The materials were found in "the garage, offices, and basement den in Mr. Biden's Wilmington, Delaware home," the report said.

Notably, Hur believed that at trial Biden could come across not only as "sympathetic," but also forgetful and not capable of the willfulness required to convict.

"We have also considered that, at trial, Mr. Biden would likely present himself to a jury, as he did during our interview of him, as a sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory," the report said. "It would be difficult to convince a jury that they should convict him -- by then a former president well into his eighties -- of a serious felony that requires a mental state of willfulness."

Green state. 🤣 It's non stop now that he has no clue what is coming out of his mouth. Someone needs to anger him and we can be entertained. They may not let him answer any question now.

1 hour ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Sguid thinks this is either edited or taken out of context.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, shadrap said:

Bless his little heart, the poor thing. 

16 hours ago, shadrap said:

Accepting reality is not what liberals do best.   They need to feed the utopian view, they need to be lied to and to lie to themselves to sustain the faux existence.    When you bring them reality and facts that challenge the dogma their liberal cult has imbued.....you get that typical nasty reaction.

Instead of welcoming the opportunity to learn, they hate you for breaking their viewpoint.....

3 hours ago, squistion said:

Bud, this ain't helpin'.

• Like 1

Just now, Reality said:

Bud, this ain't helpin'.

I think it was good, I think it was funny!   Peter Doocy feels that way as well.  That funny retort suggests a good functioning mind....

• Like 1

Where is all that normal we were promised?