Sign in to follow this  
joneo

January 6th

25 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

Maybe I should ask what exactly is your take and why is KSB's a legit case for comparison?     

I don't know why it was plead down to manslaughter, but that is not uncommon.    I was surprised it was only a max of 10 years he could have gotten.   Of course I would rather he was charged with murder, and if not got the max 10 years.    

IF you are purely talking that you wish we were punishing all these crimes harder, I am there with you.    IF you are saying it's all because of the Ds getting off while trying to hold the conservative man down?  :lol:  

It’s called a compare and contrast.  Legally speaking there is a term often referred to as “precedent”.  I’m not for anything January 6th but if you as a logical person cannot step back and see the judicial system being politicised then you’re not a serious person. Screw politics. Be an adult.  

54 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

It’s called a compare and contrast.  Legally speaking there is a term often referred to as “precedent”.  I’m not for anything January 6th but if you as a logical person cannot step back and see the judicial system being politicised then you’re not a serious person. Screw politics. Be an adult.  

Sure, but usually when one does that they at least attempt to find something similar to compare to.    So maybe explain why a drunken vehicular homicide belongs beside cases for 1/6 for legal comparison.     Is your theory really that the judge gave him leniency because it was a crime vs. a conservative?  

I mean right in the articles on the case it reads: 

The case quickly became controversial after an affidavit from police suggested that Brandt had run down Ellingson following a political disagreement, a claim investigators backtracked later after little evidence supported the assertion.

Oh, I agree the judicial system is being politicized overall.   We could start with SC, but something tells me you don't also count that.    I just thought the example you were trying to use here was the flimsiest of examples that you dorks lap up on Twitter for some unknown reason.  Well, not unknown, I do know why.  

I think we should have rules regarding storming the capitol

1) you can storm the capitol if you don’t like a scotus appointment. If you’re on the left

2) you cannot storm the capitol if you are on the right. 

they should post signs

To my knowledge, Joseph Padilla was neither a PB or OK, but he is looking at some serious time. 

Padilla Complaint and Statement of Facts (Photo evidence within)

-

Local DC reporter Scott MacFarlane reports from the courtroom at today’s sentencing hearing.

MacFarlane Thread

Highlights:

Sentencing begins shortly in Capitol riot case of Joseph Padilla. Feds will seek 14 YEARS in prison, arguing he assaulted two officers & "spent three hours on the west front, breaking through police lines, rallying other rioters to join him, and relentlessly berating police"

Feds have sought terror enhancement in this case.

-

Padilla tells judge “My actions that day were not in keeping with my character”

Says he let his anger with election “that he thought was stolen” get out of control.

He apologizes to several officers by name.

Padilla seeks credit for not “raising hundreds of thousands of dollars” in internet fundraising by claiming to be a “political prisoner”

Padilla says he’s felt “torturous self loathing” for what he’s done to his family … which he says is now on verge of homelessness.

-

Judge John Bates says Padilla was “one of the most aggressive rioters” at the barricade and was a “major player” on Jan 6.

Judge says Padilla called others in the mob “f*** cowards” for not pressing forward more….

Judge emphasizes that Padilla bragged about his conduct after. And talked of “dissolving the legislature” on Jan 6.

Judge says Padilla’s remorse “is awfully late in the game”

Judge acknowledges Padilla’s family will be impacted by Padilla’s imprisonment. Judge says: “But that’s not the court’s fault, it’s yours, Mr. Padilla.”

-

FLASH: Judge John Bates sentences Capitol riot defendant Joseph Padilla to 6 and a half years in prison

***MAGA TRIGGER WARNING***

Snowflake Trumpers, look away…

SENTENCE: Former Trump State Department appointee Federico Klein sentenced to 70 months (nearly 6 years) in prison for assaulting multiple police officers on Jan. 6.

U.S. District Judge Trevor McFadden told Klein he "betrayed" the oath he took.

WUSA9 Article 

On Friday, McFadden sentenced Klein to 70 months in prison, or nearly six years, and $5,000 in fines and restitution. He said Klein's "shock and egregious" conduct on Jan. 6 warranted a significant prison term.

"I don't remember ever seeing a case where someone assaulted so many officers in such a short period of time," McFadden, himself a former sheriff's deputy, said.

Enjoy prison ass hole…

• Like 2

On 9/27/2023 at 2:58 PM, HellToupee said:

More left wing violence. 

• Haha 1

From D.C. Police Officer Daniel Hodges:

“I submitted the following statement to the court for the sentencing of Steven Cappuccio, the man who ripped off my gas mask and beat me with my own baton on 1/6/21.”

Officer Hodges Statement

26 minutes ago, Dozer FBG said:

SENTENCE: Former Trump State Department appointee Federico Klein sentenced to 70 months (nearly 6 years) in prison for assaulting multiple police officers on Jan. 6.

WUSA9 Article 

On Friday, McFadden sentenced Klein to 70 months in prison, or nearly six years, and $5,000 in fines and restitution. He said Klein's "shock and egregious" conduct on Jan. 6 warranted a significant prison term.

"I don't remember ever seeing a case where someone assaulted so many officers in such a short period of time," McFadden, himself a former sheriff's deputy, said.

Enjoy prison ass hole…

Only the best people. Calling them MAGAmooks is far too kind.

37 minutes ago, Dozer FBG said:

WUSA9 Article 

Enjoy prison ass hole…

Steven Cappuccio "put his phone – while still recording – in his mouth and, with both hands free, forcefully yanked the gas mask away from Officer Hodges’ face in vigorous, quick movements."

Here is that video (I wonder how much time the ass hole with the bear spray got…)

Sounds familiar…

Edward Rodriguez had "diminished capacity," so he actually believed what Donald Trump was saying about the 2020 election. He also thought the Trump emails with his name on them were actual personalized emails (and not mass mailings).

NBC News Artcle:

Trump-hatted rioter sentenced for bear-spraying 8 officers on Jan. 6

WASHINGTON — A Donald Trump enthusiast who bear-sprayed officers at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6 was sentenced to three years in prison following a lengthy hearing Monday.

53 minutes ago, Dozer FBG said:

Sounds familiar…

Edward Rodriguez had "diminished capacity," so he actually believed what Donald Trump was saying about the 2020 election. He also thought the Trump emails with his name on them were actual personalized emails (and not mass mailings).

NBC News Artcle:

WASHINGTON — A Donald Trump enthusiast who bear-sprayed officers at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6 was sentenced to three years in prison following a lengthy hearing Monday.

OMG, we almost lost our country!

• Haha 1

Just now, Dizkneelande said:

But the retards had zip ties!!!

and one had horns on...................................................................................as he was getting a guided tour through the capital by a security guard.

2 hours ago, Dozer FBG said:

Sounds familiar…

NBC News Artcle:

It’s true. All Trumpers have “diminished capacity” :( 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

But the retards had zip ties!!!

I wouldn’t use that word exactly, but yes, Trumpers are “retards” as well 😢

2 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

It’s true. All Trumpers have “diminished capacity” :( 

Bet they can say what a woman is, unlike a certain Supreme Court justice.  

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Bet they can say what a woman is, unlike a certain Supreme Court justice.  

True, that was a really dumb answer.

But you have to weigh a dumb answer (to a dumb question, btw) versus trying to violently overthrow the government because you lost an election.

Personally, I’m not really seeing the comparison.

Just now, IGotWorms said:

True, that was a really dumb answer.

But you have to weigh a dumb answer (to a dumb question, btw) versus trying to violently overthrow the government because you lost an election.

Personally, I’m not really seeing the comparison.

Just talking about retards. You got a few of your own.  And that retard has actual power. The other retards don’t. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Just talking about retards. You got a few of your own.  And that retard has actual power. The other retards don’t. 

Yes there are idiots on both sides. True, of course. However, only one side is currently pushing a lunatic who previously tried to violently overthrow the government for the highest office in the land, so I think that’s probably the most germane point for the discussion and this particular thread topic as well :thumbsup:

• Haha 1

Just now, IGotWorms said:

Yes there are idiots on both sides. True, of course. However, only one side is currently pushing a lunatic who previously tried to violently overthrow the government for the highest office in the land, so I think that’s probably the most germane point for the discussion and this particular thread topic as well :thumbsup:

Yeah.  We almost lost it all at the hands of a mad man. Good grief. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah.  We almost lost it all at the hands of a mad man. 

And now you want to put him back in power.

I think you’re finally grasping the problem :thumbsup:

9 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Lol. Tard 

7 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

And now you want to put him back in power.

I think you’re finally grasping the problem :thumbsup:

Yes.  All that peace and prosperity was rather boring.  But I would prefer the claims of fake genocide (lgbtq) than the actual ones happening.  

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

Yes, they are going to violently overthrow the most powerful country in the world without one single gun.  Democrats are the most gullible idiots on the planet.  It was a setup by the FBI and Democratic leadership with lies propagated by their media.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Just like the rest of you douches. Illustrate based on my beliefs how I am not 

Trump bootlicker, for starters

3 hours ago, jonmx said:

Yes, they are going to violently overthrow the most powerful country in the world without one single gun.  Democrats are the most gullible idiots on the planet.  It was a setup by the FBI and Democratic leadership with lies propagated by their media.  

No one said they were going to overthrow the country, you amazingly gullible rube. They disrupted an official proceeding. And if you still think there were no guns present, it's because your willful ignorance cannot be pierced by facts, logic, or even common sense. Thankfully none of the morons trying to break in used their guns that day.

5 minutes ago, Fnord said:

No one said they were going to overthrow the country, you amazingly gullible rube. They disrupted an official proceeding. 

So now we officially know what an insurrection is, and can henceforth apply this definition to all other instances. 

11 minutes ago, Fnord said:

No one said they were going to overthrow the country, you amazingly gullible rube. They disrupted an official proceeding. And if you still think there were no guns present, it's because your willful ignorance cannot be pierced by facts, logic, or even common sense. Thankfully none of the morons trying to break in used their guns that day.

From a few posts above....

IGotWorms:  "only one side is currently pushing a lunatic who previously tried to violently overthrow the government"

the very thing i quoted which i responded to, was exactly what you said what no one said.  

Illegally pulling a false fire alarm disrupted an official proceeding.   

This crap is so out of hand.  We had fuking cities burnt down and thousands of businesses destroyed and the authoritarian bastards did nothing.   But disrupt these same bastards for a few hours and we start rounding up people.  Fuk them  

33 minutes ago, jonmx said:

This crap is so out of hand.  We had fuking cities burnt down and thousands of businesses destroyed and the authoritarian bastards did nothing.   But disrupt these same bastards for a few hours and we start rounding up people.  Fuk them  

False. There were many arrests made, which was well documented in links that were posted in this forum.

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

Trump bootlicker, for starters

I don’t care about trump. But of the two. I’ll take the policies of trump over biden. 

next

of course I’m anti war which is now considered alt right so I understand your confusion 

23 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I don’t care about trump. But of the two. I’ll take the policies of trump over biden. 

next

of course I’m anti war which is now considered alt right so I understand your confusion 

If you’re a Jan 6 truther, you’re a Trump bootlicker

2 hours ago, jonmx said:

You are saying the guy who pulled the fire alarm shouldn’t be punished?

1 hour ago, squistion said:

False. There were many arrests made, which was well documented in links that were posted in this forum.

Got a link for that