cyclone24

***Wagering thread***

I would like to take philly -2.5 right now.  Logic says it will only move lower since Vikings are a darling for handling the Pack.  Yet watch me wait anf it goes to 3.  

5 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

I was going to make a post about overreacation week. I wish we could get in touch with Bender and have him come post here  

Slim pickens.  A bunch of losers play losers and winners play winners.

Titans +10, Panthers +2.5 and whatever the 49ers have to lay against Seattle.

Swirven and some others showed up over there, but, didn't even post anything.

4 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

I would like to take philly -2.5 right now.  Logic says it will only move lower since Vikings are a darling for handling the Pack.  Yet watch me wait anf it goes to 3.  

You've already got the hook if you like philly, no sense in waiting.  I'd take the better team if it goes to 3.

3 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Slim pickens.  A bunch of losers play losers and winners play winners.

Titans +10, Panthers +2.5 and whatever the 49ers have to lay against Seattle.

Swirven and some others showed up over there, but, didn't even post anything.

I wonder if all those guys went solo or if they have some sort of private board where they are still interacting. They all disappeared at once a couple years back. 

Just now, Horseman said:

You've already got the hook if you like philly, no sense in waiting.  I'd take the better team if it goes to 3.

More or less waiting just because.   Kind of like hey it wont go to 3 no rush.  I dont love accumulating bets early in thr week before I look at all the games.  But yes i may just take it now.  

3 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

I wonder if all those guys went solo or if they have some sort of private board where they are still interacting. They all disappeared at once a couple years back. 

Discord and then there was some talk about being at Underdog Fantasy.  I could never find it.  Swerve stopped posting on twitter.  Eminence has a website though, lol.

1 minute ago, Horseman said:

Discord and then there was some talk about being at Underdog Fantasy.  I could never find it.  Swerve stopped posting on twitter.  Eminence has a website though, lol.

I was one of the few that actually liked that dude. lol... He can pick NBA with the best of them. 

Erik:9/12/2022 8:38If you're looking for me, my alias on FootballGuys got banned. You can still contact me here, I will be posting picks starting tomorrow.

:lol:

• Haha 1

I checked the wagering thread at the dive down the street and no sign of Bender and his week 2 overreaction plays. For some reason I want to say he was banned. Horseman, we might have to come up with these ourselves. I will take a look later and see if I have anything to add to what you posted above. 

Chargers - Chiefs

Austin Ekeler o 4.5 receptions

Justin Herbert o 25.5 completions

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

Good info there in taking the total into account and using other key numbers. Good find. :thumbsup:

12 hours ago, bostonlager said:

I checked the wagering thread at the dive down the street and no sign of Bender and his week 2 overreaction plays. For some reason I want to say he was banned. Horseman, we might have to come up with these ourselves. I will take a look later and see if I have anything to add to what you posted above. 

I cant believe the 49ers who got thumped by the Bears and lost Eli Mitchell are still giving up 9 points to the Seahawks.  I'm starting to hate the NFL. I'm going to work on Saturday's fight night. I really like the undercard this week. 

30 minutes ago, Horseman said:

I cant believe the 49ers who got thumped by the Bears and lost Eli Mitchell are still giving up 9 points to the Seahawks.  I'm starting to hate the NFL. I'm going to work on Saturday's fight night. I really like the undercard this week. 

A tale of a really good team playing badly in a monsoon and a mediocre team playing lights out on MNF.  I took the Niners.  They should run all over the SeaHags. You really have to try to keep from vomiting while making NFL bets.

• Like 1

On 9/14/2022 at 9:25 AM, listen2me 23 said:

NYG -2.5

Phil -2.5

Lol now both games are at -2. Should have waited. 

Tonight seems like it could fall into the overreaction category. KC with the blowout last week, San Diego failing to dominate Oakland. If I was going to bet a side I would take the Chargers and +4. 

My free $10 in game parlay bet is off to a decent start. 

Williams TD

Williams over 68.5

Total under 53.5

Chargers +4.5

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Williams TD

Williams over 68.5

Total under 53.5

Chargers +4.5

I just bet the Chargers +175 straight up. We'll see how it goes. 

1 hour ago, craftsman said:

I just bet the Chargers +175 straight up. We'll see how it goes. 

I think it’s a good bet. 

Edit:  Never mind

On 9/14/2022 at 12:53 PM, bostonlager said:

Chargers - Chiefs

Austin Ekeler o 4.5 receptions

Justin Herbert o 25.5 completions

NFL Season: 23 - 10 (.697)

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Williams TD

Williams over 68.5

Total under 53.5

Chargers +4.5

💰 

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

💰 

Nice. That interception at the goal line killed me. But taking the points in a parlay was the way to go.

Chargers were such an obvious side there.  Kicking myself for liking it and not betting it.  There were 4.5s out there on a couple of occasions.   Cripes.

Friday Night College

Florida State - Louisville 

Tyler Hudson u 62.5 receiving

Johnny Wilson u 39.5 receiving

Ontaria Wilson u 58.5 receiving

Malik Cunningham o 203.5 passing

8 hours ago, craftsman said:

Nice. That interception at the goal line killed me. But taking the points in a parlay was the way to go.

Herbert saved me with that last drive.  That was a tense finish.

27 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Herbert saved me with that last drive.  That was a tense finish.

What was the payoff for the parlay? Nice job.

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

$10 paid $135.

Nice to have you participate in here. Start posting your plays before the games start so we can tail you. 

1 minute ago, bostonlager said:

Nice to have you participate in here. Start posting your plays before the games start so we can tail you. 

I'm off to a good start this year but if it ends up like last year, I would fade me.

These are the only bets I have at the moment for this weekend.  There will most likely be more.  I use FanDuel for all of my bets.

Nevada +23.5

Iowa/Nevada  Under 38.5

Colts/Jaguars  Under 44.5

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I'm off to a good start this year but if it ends up like last year, I would fade me.

These are the only bets I have at the moment for this weekend.  There will most likely be more.  I use FanDuel for all of my bets.

Nevada +23.5

Iowa/Nevada  Under 38.5

Colts/Jaguars  Under 44.5

It works both ways. If you're good, we can tail, if you suck,we can fade. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Leaning towards taking UTSA +12.5 against Texas, maybe even ML.

Any word on the Texas QB situation? That's a big number I would like to grab if UT is starting their 3rd string QB. 

8 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

Any word on the Texas QB situation? That's a big number I would like to grab if UT is starting their 3rd string QB. 

Last I heard they are on their 3rd or 4th QB.  UTSA has been playing well and has the better coach.

Tomorrow's bets

Nevada  +23.5

Iowa/Nevada  Under 38.5

Oklahoma  -10.5

Purdue  +1.5

California  +11.5

Michigan St.  +3.5

UTSA  +12.5

• Like 1

On 9/14/2022 at 10:18 PM, Horseman said:

Still putting together a card?  I hit big last Thursday on Draftkings.  $3 bet netted me $1,300 or so.  Took first, in a $400,000 total payout, with 69 others.  1st alone would have been $25,000.

TIA

• Like 1

Just now, Alias Detective said:

Still putting together a card?  I hit big last Thursday on Draftkings.  $3 bet netted me $1,300 or so.  Took first, in a $400,000 total payout, with 69 others.  1st alone would have been $25,000.

TIA

Dang!  Well done.

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

TIA

Nice. 

Here is what I have in the prelims. 

VanCamp +160

Basharat -165

Agapova +125

Zellhuber -360

Lookboonmee -220

Cosce +180

Sabatini -190 x2

Will do main card later. 

• Thanks 1