Utilit99

Will this be the storm that brings down New Orleans for good?

Dunno...dont see much media on it.  Ive seen more about NYC flooding...as far as I know...NOLA did fine

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

Well did we get lucky and wipe that sh1thole off the map?

I remember katrina coverage and it was non stop...as I said previously...I read more about NYC flooding..

44 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

I remember katrina coverage and it was non stop...as I said previously...I read more about NYC flooding..

Did Kanye get up and announce that "Biden hates black people" yet?

Heard some dude in Louisiana saying, when asked about what will he do now that his home was destroyed, "Well it's only material things. This all happened during Katrina as well, and we in the community will do the same thing we did back then, build it all back up and continue with our lives."

I was thinking, what about moving out of that hell hole, but I guess that's not an option for him. :dunno:

22 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Where did this one rank on your list of storms you've survived?

Number two behind Katrina. The winds for Ida were insane. My new house was breathing. The walls and doors were expanding. Never again will I ever stay. To old for this sh!t.😊

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Well did we get lucky and wipe that sh1thole off the map?

Dumb!!! You do realize that 60 percent of your gas and power comes from or through Louisiana? Our port also supplies the south and the majority of the northern east of ALL products transported to them. Ignorance.

Glad all is good with ya

3 minutes ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

Dumb!!! You do realize that 60 percent of your gas and power comes from or through Louisiana? Our port also supplies the south and the majority of the northern east of ALL products transported to them. Ignorance.

Well that and we can do without the Saints playing all their games in Jacksonville all season.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

Does Cdub live in Arkansas, Mississippi, Louisiana or parts of Texas?

19 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Heard some dude in Louisiana saying, when asked about what will he do now that his home was destroyed, "Well it's only material things. This all happened during Katrina as well, and we in the community will do the same thing we did back then, build it all back up and continue with our lives."

I was thinking, what about moving out of that hell hole, but I guess that's not an option for him. :dunno:

Another ignorant opinion. Don’t know where you live but it sounds like you have no pride, conviction, and loyalty to it! 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Does Cdub live in Arkansas, Mississippi, Louisiana or parts of Texas?

Sounds like he lives somewhere where he can get fat, eat donuts, drink PBR, beat his digs, and cry at night because that fat b!tch at the truck stop stole his wallet and gave him crabs.

12 minutes ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

Another ignorant opinion. Don’t know where you live but it sounds like you have no pride, conviction, and loyalty to it! 

You should know better then me but he has a lot of them,

28 minutes ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

Why? I worked as a consultant with Entergy for many years off and on and was working with them when Katrina hit and afterwards. I know all the stories from the people that live there and they can't get enough of that city. Well, some of them anyway. Then they need disaster relief again as well as the concern from the nation when they get nailed with the inevitable. I worked with a dude who stayed in the superdome during Katrina. He came out with some severe lung problems because he wouldn't leave his beloved New Orleans. When the meter readers were starting to go back out they were finding dead bodies in yards because people wouldn't leave their beloved New Orleans.

New Orleans' residents overall have a sick type of pride in that town. I knew when I was a kid the levees were going to fail one day and that they are below sea level etc. I saw a documentary about it as a kid and swore I would never want live to there. Good choice by me. 

Oh, and other than a couple restaurants in that city, all of their food is the most overrated in the country. 

29 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Why? I worked as a consultant with Entergy for many years off and on and was working with them when Katrina hit and afterwards. I know all the stories from the people that live there and they can't get enough of that city. Well, some of them anyway. Then they need disaster relief again as well as the concern from the nation when they get nailed with the inevitable. I worked with a dude who stayed in the superdome during Katrina. He came out with some severe lung problems because he wouldn't leave his beloved New Orleans. When the meter readers were starting to go back out they were finding dead bodies in yards because people wouldn't leave their beloved New Orleans.

New Orleans' residents overall have a sick type of pride in that town. I knew when I was a kid the levees were going to fail one day and that they are below sea level etc. I saw a documentary about it as a kid and swore I would never want live to there. Good choice by me. 

Oh, and other than a couple restaurants in that city, all of their food is the most overrated in the country. 

7 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

You saw a documentary and know all about New Orleans? 😁 Entergy is a fawking joke. I’ve been on nine days without power. Just got my water back on I’ve been sh!tting in Home Depot bucket, eating MREs that make me sh!t more, haven’t slept in days, my wife sleeps in our new Lexus in the AC and won’t fawk me because she’s hot and has boob sweat(37d) My three dogs fart more than than cowboy scene in Blazing Saddle, and I’m happy and feel privileged to live here. Very proud of my city! I don’t know where you live but it sounds like it’s boring as fawk and a place I’d want to kill myself and you. Ride in Endymion, go to Jazz Fest, eat brunch at Court Of Two Sisters, I’m glad people like you don’t live here. You’re a boring malcontent that wouldn’t fit in. Go fawk your boring wife missionary style, eat some Cheerios, watch Jeopardy, and enjoy your listlessl day.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

You saw a documentary and know all about New Orleans? 😁 Entergy is a fawking joke. I’ve been on nine days without power. Just got my water back on I’ve been sh!tting in Home Depot bucket, eating MREs that make me sh!t more, haven’t slept in days, my wife sleeps in our new Lexus in the AC and won’t fawk me because she’s hot and has boob sweat(37d) My three dogs fart more than than cowboy scene in Blazing Saddle, and I’m happy and feel privileged to live here. Very proud of my city! I don’t know where you live but it sounds like it’s boring as fawk and a place I’d want to kill myself and you. Ride in Endymion, go to Jazz Fest, eat brunch at Court Of Two Sisters, I’m glad people like you don’t live here. You’re a boring malcontent that wouldn’t fit in. Go fawk your boring wife missionary style, eat some Cheerios, watch Jeopardy, and enjoy your listlessl day.

I was old enough to understand that the city is under sea level and in harms way and that the levees were not stable. It was all proven true.

Entergy is a joke? I don't care. I don't run them. All I know is that any time throughout the country when there are outages for days, and it happens way more often than you think, the people say the same thing about their energy companies. The funny part is, New Orleans is set up for energy failure and destruction. It's a focking bltch to maintain. Arkansas is much easier for them to maintain. 

The rest of the dumbassery you are throwing out there, sounds more like your problem. So, I can't help you there. :dunno:

3 hours ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

Doesn't make it any less of a sh1thole.

Worst city I was ever in was NO.  I was there a week after Mardi gras.  Portable toilets had crap piled a foot above the seats.  Filthy drug addicts lurking around every corner.  Rented a hotel room with no sheets and bugs were found when we awoke.

I nor anyone I know will ever visit.  You can have it Bunny.

3 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

I was old enough to understand that the city is under sea level and in harms way and that the levees were not stable. It was all proven true.

Entergy is a joke? I don't care. I don't run them. All I know is that any time throughout the country when there are outages for days, and it happens way more often than you think, the people say the same thing about their energy companies. The funny part is, New Orleans is set up for energy failure and destruction. It's a focking bltch to maintain. Arkansas is much easier for them to maintain. 

The rest of the dumbassery you are throwing out there, sounds more like your problem. So, I can't help you there. :dunno:

You think I don’t understand I live inside a bowl? California lives in fire country along with fault lines waiting to shake rattle and roll into the pacific. The entire state of Florida and Alabama and Mississippi are waiting to bend over and take it rectum. The north east gets major northeastern storms everywhere and are named. The Midwest gets flooding from the Mississippi River and other outlets. Torando alley sounds like a nice place to live in and around Oklahoma. Fawking ignorance beyond ignorance!!!

3 hours ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

Wait, I thought you and your wife were separated or divorced.  Is this a new wife?  Either way congrats!  :cheers:

13 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Worst city I was ever in was NO.  I was there a week after Mardi gras.  Portable toilets had crap piled a foot above the seats.  Filthy drug addicts lurking around every corner.  Rented a hotel room with no sheets and bugs were found when we awoke.

Will own it and happy that such as yourselves witll never return. 

36 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

I’ve been to NO many times for work and fun. I wouldn’t want to live there but it’s a great place to visit if you like history, food and music.

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

Hold on...you're already married again?  Wasn't it just least year you divorced?  Or is that somebody else?

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

Wait, I thought you and your wife were separated or divorced.  Is this a new wife?  Either way congrats!  :cheers:

38 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Hold on...you're already married again?  Wasn't it just least year you divorced?  Or is that somebody else?

He’s on a bender....

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

Have an ex wife three years ago. Met a beautiful woman on plenty of fish. Been together for two years and have been happier than I’ve ever been. Love her very much. Had a ceremony to be with for life. And she gives great blow jobs.😁

3 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Doesn't make it any less of a sh1thole.

Your moms a sh!thole. She should have thrown you away and raised the after birth and washed her anal cavity and ate a peppermint.

41 minutes ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

Your moms a sh!thole. She should have thrown you away and raised the after birth and washed her anal cavity and ate a peppermint.

Still would be cleaner than that sh1thole city.

I grew up in New Orleans.  I couldn't get out of that shìthole fast enough.

It's fun though.

1 hour ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

Have an ex wife three years ago. Met a beautiful woman on plenty of fish. Been together for two years and have been happier than I’ve ever been. Love her very much. Had a ceremony to be with for life. And she gives great blow jobs.😁

Awesome, great to hear!  A man hasn't lived until he's gotten great beejers.  :cheers: 

• Like 1

Power just went on after nine days. Ready to eat some poosay in the AC and cvm on sweatless jugs.

• Like 1