BunnysBastatrds

Have Never Been To Confession

I’ll do it here. Forgive me geeks for I have sinned. I stole a vibrator at Mr. Binkys for my wife. Made her cvm numerous times while she screamed out for God. What is my penace?

• Haha 1

4 Hail Marys and 4 Our Fathers. 

In my house that means 4 bloody Mary’s and 4 fingers of Jack Daniels. And that’s just breakfast 

1 hour ago, Mike Isles said:

4 Hail Marys and 4 Our Fathers. 

In my house that means 4 bloody Mary’s and 4 fingers of Jack Daniels. And that’s just breakfast 

Thank you father Mike. Bloody Mary’s have been resolved. JD is on the way. :cheers:

One of the things I learned way too late in life is that if you kneel in a confessional box and there's a glory hole? You should really walk away.

• Haha 1

Confession?  LOL

I barely remember ever going to Sunday school and I think that only lasted a month until my grandfather got tired of getting up early on Sunday and driving us to the church. I never made it to confession stage.

I live in the south.  We are Baptist maybe Methodist.  

We don't do that whole confession thing.  We just sin all week, go to church on Sunday and that in and of itself makes us perfect.  

18 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I live in the south.  We are Baptist maybe Methodist.  

We don't do that whole confession thing.  We just sin all week, go to church on Sunday and that in and of itself makes us perfect.  

See, this is why you're going to Hell. 

Everyone knows you have to kneel in a magic box in order 2 get forgiven for your sins.

This is why I love the Jews. They have like one holiday where all their sins get forgiven for the whole damn year. 

Even in sin, these guys go wholesale, while the Catholics go retail.