Sign in to follow this  
BeenHereBefore

Went To The Doctor Today

My weight is 198 lbs and and am 5'9, BP was 158 over 82. The wight thing is cool and though I might be around 215 lbs. Heck I can drop 40 in three months pretty easy. Have to get test for DB soon though.

4 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

My weight is 198 lbs and and am 5'9, BP was 158 over 82. The wight thing is cool and though I might be around 215 lbs. Heck I can drop 40 in three months pretty easy. Have to get test for DB soon though.

Yea if you’re losing that much weight in that short amount of time you could potentially have a thyroid issue or diabetes. Quick A1C test can determine the diabetes and a TSH to start off with for thyroid. Did they draw any blood while you were there? 

• Haha 1

Just now, Djgb13 said:

Yea if you’re losing that much weight in that short amount of time you could potentially have a thyroid issue or diabetes. Quick A1C test can determine the diabetes and a TSH to start off with for thyroid. Did they draw any blood while you were there? 

Actually got to go for test for both in a few days. I haven't loss the weight yet but know I can in that time frame.

6 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Actually got to go for test for both in a few days. I haven't loss the weight yet but know I can in that time frame.

That’s too much weight to be able to easily lose in that short amount of time. Hopefully nothing is wrong man. Just a cause for concern for both of those issues.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

That’s too much weight to be able to easily lose in that short amount of time. Hopefully nothing is wrong man. Just a cause for concern for both of those issues.

Thanks man and I use to do that in the past but you have to be strict for those 3 months. Keep the drinking to twice a week and hard for me but can do it.

Her chunky cute face assent kept bobbing her head down in agreed with whatever I said. I think she dig me! Said I have the cleanness ears she ever seen. No wax at all!

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

This is Wiffleballs schtick. Back off. 

He's on his way out though.

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

This is Wiffleballs schtick. Back off. 

i don't mess with anyone's schtick and just what is going on in my life. The  favs never win in prime time!

On 11/10/2021 at 9:31 PM, fandandy said:

There will be volumes written about me.  I will have disciples.  

I agree! We will be the JD Salinger's of the forums.