weepaws

Bible

Psalm 31:19.  Oh how great is thy goodness, which thou has laid up for them that fear thee, Which thou has brought for them that trust in thee before the sons of men.  Indeed.  

For those that fear him,   The beginning of Wisdom, is the fear of the of Lord , it’s the n God’s Holy Word the Bible.  Amen. 

Thanks 

Psalm 13:5.  But I have trusted in thy mercy, my heart shall rejoice in thy salvation.  Indeed.  

Amen 

Thanks. 

Psalm 116:11.  I love the Lord, because He has heard my voice, and my supplications.  

Because He has inclined His ear unto me, therefore will I call upon His as long as I live.  Wow that’s a beautiful verse.  Indeed. 

Remember, God doesn’t hear the prayers of the wicked, if you reject His Son, you are rejected, it’s in the Bible, God Word, The Good News. Amen. 

Thanks 

Matthew 7:1: "Do not judge, or you too will be judged"

Amen.

/thread

29 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

Amen.

/thread

Good, I’m glad to see you in the Bible.  

So , you are here judging me? 

You told me yesterday to leave you alone, left you alone, but now you’re here judging me , you FOOL, don’t you not know? 

I have been made righteous through the Blood of Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior.  

1 Corinthians 2:15.  

But He who is Spiritual judges all things, that would be me, yet he is Himself is judged by no FOOL, that would be you. 

So let’s not forget, you started this line of communication, and now it’s goi g to be coming, so you best push that FOOLish iggy botton, cause it’s only going to get rougher on you, FOOL. 

Indeed

Amen

Thanks 

31 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

After trying to take out trump.  Oh my soul. 

2 hours ago, cmh6476 said:

Amen.

/thread

Job 33:28.  He has redeemed my soul from going down into the pit, and my life shall look upon the light.  Indeed. 

Jesus said, that He is the light of this world.   Amen 

Thanks. 

By the slightest turn of your head in a mere microsecond or the shield of a teleprompter, your life was spared by the Grace of a Merciful and Holy God. I shared with you not long ago, on our flight to Houston, that God has had his hand on you since you first ran for President. That I believe. No man could survive all you have been through without the Grace of God upon you. 

The Bible verse "And who knows but that you have come to your royal position for such a time as this?" appears in the book of Esther 4:14.

Praise God your life was spared "For such a time as this."

2 hours ago, Maximum Overkill said:

By the slightest turn of your head in a mere microsecond or the shield of a teleprompter, your life was spared by the Grace of a Merciful and Holy God. I shared with you not long ago, on our flight to Houston, that God has had his hand on you since you first ran for President. That I believe. No man could survive all you have been through without the Grace of God upon you. 

The Bible verse "And who knows but that you have come to your royal position for such a time as this?" appears in the book of Esther 4:14.

Praise God your life was spared "For such a time as this."

If he’s true believer in Christ.  If not just wasn’t His time to burn.  

5 hours ago, cmh6476 said:

Amen.

/thread

Daniel 2:22.  He revels deep and hidden things, He knows what is in the darkness, and the light dwells with Him.   Indeed. 

Amen 

Thanks. 

Psalm 37:28.  For the Lord love judgement, and forsaken not His Saints, they are preserved for ever , but the seed of the wicked shall be cut off.   Indeed.  

The wicked will be cut of, sent away, God cannot be about sin, so He must separate Himself from those that live in sin.  But the Righteous, His Saints will be Saved, if you believe in Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior.  Amen. 

Thanks 

Romans 8:11.  But if the Spirit of Him that rained up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, He that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by His Spirit that dwells in you.  Indeed. 

Amen 

Thanks. 

Romans 12:4&5.  For as we have many members in one body , and all members have not the same office, So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another.   Indeed. 

Amen 

Thanks. 

1 Peter 4:7.  But the end of all things is at hand, be you, therefore Sober, And watch unto prayer.   Indeed. 

Be ready, the return of Jesus can happen anytime.  Amen 

Thanks. 

Isaiah 42:6.   I am the Lord, I have called you in righteousness, I will take you by the hand and keep you, I will give you as a covenant for the people, A light fir the nations.  Indeed. 

Saved, Christians are called service, called to preach the Word/Gospel/ God’s Holy Bible to all creatures, big or small, poor or rich.  

No one can save you, but Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior.  Amen. 

Thanks 

Just now, weepaws said:

Isaiah 42:6.   I am the Lord, I have called you in righteousness, I will take you by the hand and keep you, I will give you as a covenant for the people, A light fir the nations.  Indeed. 

Saved, Christians are called service, called to preach the Word/Gospel/ God’s Holy Bible to all creatures, big or small, poor or rich.  

No one can save you, but Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior.  Amen. 

Thanks 

Father Trump can save us after the divine intervention from the lord above 

7 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Father Trump can save us after the divine intervention from the lord above 

No he can’t, only if it’s God’s will, you really are a disappointment as a catholic, you need to read the Bible.  

9 minutes ago, weepaws said:

No he can’t, only if it’s God’s will, you really are a disappointment as a catholic, you need to read the Bible.  

Donald is guided by the lord. He was chosen by God to help us here on Earth 

17 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Donald is guided by the lord. He was chosen by God to help us here on Earth 

They  thought the same about Judas Iscariot.   Yea not so much.   A criminal you hasn’t not repented nor accepted Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior, has been chosen by God alright, but so was Judas.   Stop being a catholic disappointment, you don’t know right from wrong, one is known by their fruit, trumps fruit is spoiled.   Put your trust in the Lord, not man   It’s in the Bible   

Read the Bible and Stop being a FOOL.  Thanks 

Philippians 4:13.  I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.  Indeed.  

Amen 

Thanks. 

Romans 8:28.  And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to His purpose.  Indeed 

if Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior, isn’t your Lord and Savior, you have a problem. Amen 

Thanks. 

1 Peter 4:10.  As every man has received the gift, even So minister the same one to another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of God.  Indeed 

Amen. 

Thanks 

1 hour ago, IndyColtsFan said:

And the pron shall inherit the Earth.

What? And the drunk shall inherit hell.  Amen 

Deuteronomy 20:4.   For the Lord your God is He who goes with you to fight for you against your enemies, to give you the victory.   Indeed 

Amen 

Thanks. 

Isaiah 42:3-4.  A bruised reed shall He not break.  

And the smoking flax shall He not quench, He Shall bring forth judgement unto the truth.   Indeed.  

Amen 

Thanks. 

Psalm 19:8. The statutes of the Lord are right, rejoicing the heart, the commandment of the Lord is pure, enlightening the eyes.  Indeed. 

Amen 

Thanks. 

Ephesians 2:19.  Now therefore you are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the Saints, And of the household of God.  Indeed.  

Yes, Saved Christians are indeed fellow citizens and of the household of God.  Amen. 

Thanks 

Ephesians 6:10.   Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of His might.  Indeed.  

Amen 

Thanks. 

1 Peter 4:11.  If any man speaks let him speak of the oracles of God. 

If any man minister, let him do it as of the ability which God give, that God in all things may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom he praised and dominion forever and ever.   Indeed.  

Amen 

Thanks 

1 Peter 4:12.   Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you , as tough some strange thing happened unto you.  Indeed.  

Amen 

Thanks. 

Psalm 95:6-7. O come, let us worship and bow down. 

Let us kneel before the Lord our maker.  

For He is our God, and we are the people of His pasture, and the sheep of His hand.  

Today if you will hear His voice.   Indeed.  

Amen 

Thanks. 

1 Peter 4:13.   But rejoice, in as much as you are partakers of Christ’s sufferings, that when His Glory shall be  revealed, you may be glad also with exceedingly joy.    Indeed.  

Amen 

Thanks. 

Acts 14:22.   Confirming, the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the Faith, and that we must through much tribulations enter into the Kingdom of God.  Indeed.  

If you deny Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior, you can forget about that verse.  Amen. 

Thanks 

1 Peter 4:14.   If you reproached for the name of Christ, happy are you, for the Spirit of Glory and of God test upon you.  

On their part He is evil spoken of, but in your part He is Glorified.  Indeed. 

Absolute Truth.  Amen. 

Thanks. 

John 20:21-22.  Then said Jesus to them again.  

Peace be unto you , as my Father has sent Me, even so send I you.  

And when He has said this, He breathed on them, and said unto them, Receive you the Holy Ghost.  Indeed.  

To a Saved Christian Jesus Christ Lord Savior.  Amen. 

Thanks 

Psalm 104:34.  My meditation of Him shall be sweet, I will be glad in the Lord.   Indeed.  

Amen 

Thanks 

Isaiah 48:17.  Thus said the Lord, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel, I an the Lord thy God which teach thee to profit, which lead thee by the way that thou should go.  Indeed.  

Amen 

Thanks.  

1 Peter 4:16.  Yet if any man suffers as a Christian, let him not be ashamed, but let him Glorify God on this behalf.   Indeed.  

No Christian should ever be ashamed to suffer in the name of Jesus, yet the opposite is true, rejoice in it.   Amen 

Thanks. 

1 Peter 4:17-19.   For the time has come that judgement must begin at the house of God, And of it first begin at us , what shall the end be of them that obey not the Gospel of God?  

And of the righteous scarcely be Saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear? 

Wherefore let them that suffer according to the will of God commit the keeping of their souls to Him in well doing as unto a Faithful creator.  Indeed.  

Whats this Gospel?  The Holy Bible.  

Amen 

Thanks. 

2 Timothy 1:13-14.   Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou has heard of Me, in Faith And love Which is in Christ Jesus.  

That good thing Which was committed unto thee keep by the Holy Ghost which dwell in us.  

If you are saved the Holy Ghost is indeed with you.  Amen 

Thanks 

John 12:26.  If any man serve Me, let him follow Me, and where I am, there shall also My servant be, if any man serve Me, him will My Father Honor.  Indeed.  

Amen 

Thanks. 

Matthew 28:18-20.   And Jesus came and spoke unto them.  Saying, All Power is given unto Me in Heaven and in Earth.  

Go you therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost 

Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you, and, Lo I am with you always, even unto the end of the world.  Indeed. 

Amen 

Thanks.