HellToupee

Father Trump Talk🚨While The Boss loves all Americans we kindly ask all Beta Males & Soy Boys to refrain from posting in this thread. Thanks!🚨the Kamala Kollapse is here📉

35 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

I believe any of these Trump pictures before I would believe Tim’s story.  He’s like Biden with his relatable experiences.  

Exactly. He’s a blowhard 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

You guys are truly ass holes.

Really? You believe all of: 

1) Tim knew someone that died at the WTC on 9/11  

2) Knows a NYC Fireman that was involved in the recovery, despite being from California 

3) Of course he knows a Muslim family that was harassed. It was so widespread. 
Lets work out the odds on all of that being true.  You know who are azzholes? People that try to glom onto tragedy for their own benefit. Ghouls. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

2) Knows a NYC Fireman that was involved in the recovery, despite being from California 

Lets work out the odds on all of that being true.  You know who are azzholes? People that try to glom onto tragedy for their own benefit. Ghouls. 

I don't know.  Who am I to say he's making it all up?  You guys were ass holes to me when my grandmother and close friend died of covid back in 2020.

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Let’s work out the odds on all of that being true.  You know who are azzholes? People that try to glom onto tragedy for their own benefit. Ghouls. 

1. The person I knew was the sister of a woman who worked with my wife. Tragically, her son died years later at the Las Vegas Mandalay Bay shooting. Ironically she is a hardcore Trumper. 

2. I never said I knew a NYC fireman. My former neighbor and friend is a Huntington Beach fireman who volunteered with thousands of others across the country within days of the attack. He did indeed pull bodies out of the rubble, and told us about it. 

3. One of my business partners is Turkish and has family in New York. He related to me stories of what it was like for them for months after the attack. Then it died down for years until the Ground Zero Mosque story which Trump played up to great effect, and got worse again in 2015 when Trump claimed he saw Muslims on rooftops in New  Jersey cheering. 

Don’t much appreciate being called a liar. 

10 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

You guys were ass holes to me when my grandmother and close friend died of covid back in 2020.

That sucks. How old was your grandmother when she passed? I don’t want to timschochet it but my sons fiancé’s grandmother passed with Covid at a rehab. Terrible how they  treated covid at that time 

45 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

1. The person I knew was the sister of a woman who worked with my wife. Tragically, her son died years later at the Las Vegas Mandalay Bay shooting. Ironically she is a hardcore Trumper. 

2. I never said I knew a NYC fireman. My former neighbor and friend is a Huntington Beach fireman who volunteered with thousands of others across the country within days of the attack. He did indeed pull bodies out of the rubble, and told us about it. 

3. One of my business partners is Turkish and has family in New York. He related to me stories of what it was like for them for months after the attack. Then it died down for years until the Ground Zero Mosque story which Trump played up to great effect, and got worse again in 2015 when Trump claimed he saw Muslims on rooftops in New  Jersey cheering. 

Don’t much appreciate being called a liar. 

#2 - really? When did he get there? 
#1 - so you didn’t know her. This isn’t six degrees of Kevin Bacon

#3- what did he relay to you? A bunch of MAGA’s to be came to his house? 

• Thanks 1

For those that didn't hear it, here is Trump saying how amazing that he now has the tallest building, on the day the towers fell.

6 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

For those that didn't hear it, here is Trump saying how amazing that he now has the tallest building, on the day the towers fell.

You are a POS totally misrepresenting Donald’s words and context. Total asswipe

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Trump can't name a single bible verse :lol:

Nobody cares all the bible thumping is for the hayseeds 

3 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

WTF is this, supposed to be an attempt at humor? 

Im not laughing. I had a friend who died in the towers. I have another friend, a fireman, who had to pull out dead bodies. And I have a friend, a Muslim, whose family were harassed because of the hate spread by the scumbag that you hero worship. 

So go f your artwork. 

:lol:

2 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Positive black man and you automatically call him a liar yet you buy every blatant falsehood Biden spews.  Why?

Let's just say I'm a little skeptical of anyone with a face tattoo telling me that they turned down hundreds of thousands of dollars to stop writing songs about Donald Trump.  But you want to make it about race, because that's what you do.

3 hours ago, HellToupee said:

That sucks. How old was your grandmother when she passed? I don’t want to timschochet it but my sons fiancé’s grandmother passed with Covid at a rehab. Terrible how they  treated covid at that time 

She was 91 and in poor health already.  She had been in a nursing home and covid began spreading there.

What really sucked is that I was unable to say goodbye to her in person.  I had to wave to her through the window the day before she passed.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Let's just say I'm a little skeptical of anyone with a face tattoo telling me that they turned down hundreds of thousands of dollars to stop writing songs about Donald Trump.  But you want to make it about race, because that's what you do.

Just calling a spade a spade. 

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

The dementia patient on the other hand thinks he was standing there the next day.

Everyone was there. It’s like Woodstock. 

36 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

She was 91 and in poor health already.  She had been in a nursing home and covid began spreading there.

What really sucked is that I was unable to say goodbye to her in person.  I had to wave to her through the window the day before she passed.

That’s a lousy way for her to go. The way nursing home patients were treated was disgraceful 

41 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Just calling a spade a spade. 

Tranny blue-pink hair dudes having babies tampon crowd is scared of a little neck tattoo.  :lol:

1 hour ago, wiffleball said:

My lord. Imagine listening to that and then running here to post it. But she is right about one thing. The hate for the left patriots have. 

16 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

:doublethumbsup:

The only man he's ever seen worth risking his life over?  That's pretty focked up on two counts, that he's never had a meaningful relationship with another man and that he would risk his life for a guy that couldn't give a sh1t about him.

Man the cult is focked up.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

The only man he's ever seen worth risking his life over?  That's pretty focked up on two counts, that he's never had a meaningful relationship with another man and that he would risk his life for a guy that couldn't give a sh1t about him.

Don is a very interesting guy. Maybe the reason why he’s never had a meaningful relationship with another man is because he was raised without a father, like many other black men. He’s a vet , college grad and made a huge score in the music industry. Does a lot of charitable work for the homeless. Good man.  I’m not surprised he gravitated towards Donald

13 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Don is a very interesting guy. Maybe the reason why he’s never had a meaningful relationship with another man is because he was raised without a father, like many other black men. He’s a vet , college grad and made a huge score in the music industry. Does a lot of charitable work for the homeless. Good man.  I’m not surprised he gravitated towards Donald

He posted child sexual abuse pics on Twitter.  He's a disgusting piece of sh1t.  Of course you defend him.

36 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Speaking of cults, you’re in one that thinks there’s such a thing as the “wrong puberty” 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Speaking of cults, you’re in one that thinks there’s such a thing as the “wrong puberty” 

Ive never even heard of that you creepy old man, shut your face.

20 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

He posted child sexual abuse pics on Twitter.  He's a disgusting piece of sh1t.  Of course you defend him.

More BS from you. Next you’ll say he’s Q