HellToupee

Father Trump Talk-the Boss is a true Alpha Chad—-🚨Protector of Cats & Dogs ! 🚨 TDS refugees arriving here daily

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

And the other guy isn’t a POS? So we have two choices, both shitty people. Hmmmm, then how should we decide? Perhaps move on to policy then? Yeah, let’s do that. You first. 

I feel like any time I speak against Trump, the lot of you attack me as if I’m defending Biden or democrats. I promise you I am not. I will not be voting for Biden and most likely not any democrat.

One of the only right leaning guys here I can think of that criticizes Trump with any consistency is RLLD. I respect that. The rest of you either bow down to him or are so caught up with “owning” liberals it’s focking embarrassing.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I feel like any time I speak against Trump, the lot of you attack me as if I’m defending Biden or democrats. I promise you I am not. I will not be voting for Biden and most likely not any democrat.

One of the only right leaning guys here I can think of that criticizes Trump with any consistency is RLLD. I respect that. The rest of you either bow down to him or are so caught up with “owning” liberals it’s focking embarrassing.

What's the point of criticizing the best president this country has ever had? Why does someone have to criticize Trump when they don't feel it's warranted?

And what is this "bowing down to Trump" bullshlt? You are just making shlt up at this point. If someone doesn't agree with you they must be wrong? 

• Haha 1

On 9/26/2023 at 8:54 PM, Hawkeye21 said:

51 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Nothing like "Page Six". Ok Nancy. 😆

Hey gaywad…the last 73 posts in here are cartoons of some fat old man dressed up like a gladiator, a rapper, or in a military costume.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Hey gaywad…the last 73 posts in here are cartoons of some fat old man dressed up like a gladiator, a rapper, or in a military costume.

So you counter with "Page Six". 😆

4 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

So you counter with "Page Six". 😆

This thread is a big joke. You are getting dumber by the minute.

17 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

This thread is a big joke. 

And you and your "Page Six" are the biggest joke in it. Glad you joined in with your liberal comedy act. 😆

5 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Shadowban on this?   Hilarious.  Must be the fact checkers that don’t trust satire.   

The feeble-minded are unintentionally triggered easily 

15 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Great ad.  It gives this nonpartisan independent voter goosebumps.  I’m in.  

Same here. I’m curious how your cousin on the other site feels about it as well

52 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Same here. I’m curious how your cousin on the other site feels about it as well

He’s been on tour with Trump ever since Tim got him banned.  He sells bologna sandwiches and t shirts to pay for gas to the next stop.  I didn’t really see what he saw in Trump until those videos.  WOW.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Great ad.  It gives this nonpartisan independent voter goosebumps.  I’m in.  

That’s a killer ad. That’s how Trump wins. Direct and to the point, nothing but the truth. 

36 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

They could at least make Trump the accurate size.

Sorry but there is no community notes challenging anything about the total accuracy of the tweets

2 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Any comment by Trump yet on the death of Feinstein? I wouldn’t expect it. Truly classless individual, among his other “attributes”. 

Terrible take

5 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Any comment by Trump yet on the death of Feinstein? I wouldn’t expect it. Truly classless individual, among his other “attributes”. 

Here you go GB

Summary execution for shoplifting?

:mellow: