HellToupee

Father Trump Talk-the Boss is a true Alpha Chad—-🚨Protector of Cats & Dogs ! 🚨 TDS refugees arriving here daily

7 minutes ago, squistion said:

One jury did in the criminal trial.

In the civil trial for damages, the other jury did not believe OJ. just like the Carroll jury did not believe Trump.

So you admit that sometimes juries get it wrong. Thanks. 

• Like 1

Leftards cry about the juries in the Kyle Rittenhouse case and George Zimmerman. Then they point fingers when anyone brings up the farce that this Trump “trial” was. GFY 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You’re a big weed smoker? 

I like to partake to take the edge off. Not as much as the college years but the good stuff and a nice Xanax after a long day at work does the trick. 😉

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They’ve been swearing for a decade they were going to lock him up and have delivered nothing so they are desperate. Wait til we get closer to the election, it’s going to flooded w snowflake tears in here. 

4 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

I like to partake to take the edge off. Not as much as the college years but the good stuff and a nice Xanax after a long day at work does the trick. 😉

Why not try and be a stronger person?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

He's on way stronger stuff than weed and Xanax.  He posted it about it quite often.

Dude's weak and can't handle the big scary world without the help of modern pharma.

Imagine having to live like that?

I hope he gets the help he needs and ditches the drugs. 

5 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

By listening to Libs that make excuses  and cry about Trump all day? 😂 

I own multiple businesses, if you got your head out of you ash and stopped being lazy I could give you a job? You guys may have lost bodily functions and deal with things like colostomy bags but there’s still time to make something of your lives. Letting Trump dominate your fragile minds isn’t the answer. I’m here for you guys. I may not have connections in the liberal cities you probably live in and have destroyed but will do my best for you. You just can’t bring your ignorance and laziness with you. It’s time to contribute to society, you can do this. 😂😂😂

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

He's on way stronger stuff than weed and Xanax.  He posted it about it quite often.

Dude's weak and can't handle the big scary world without the help of modern pharma.

Imagine having to live like that?

I hope he gets the help he needs and ditches the drugs. 

We told you, don’t put your straw in the colostomy bag! 

If you ring the bell mom will come down to the basement and help you, don’t go dying on us poop satchel! 😂💩😂💩😂

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, squistion said:

The jury who heard both her and Trump testify believed her, not Trump. 

Okay, Corky.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

By listening to Libs that make excuses  and cry about Trump all day? 😂 

I own multiple businesses, if you got your head out of you ash and stopped being lazy I could give you a job? You guys may have lost bodily functions and deal with things like colostomy bags but there’s still time to make something of your lives. Letting Trump dominate your fragile minds isn’t the answer. I’m here for you guys. I may not have connections in the liberal cities you probably live in and have destroyed but will do my best for you. You just can’t bring your ignorance and laziness with you. It’s time to contribute to society, you can do this. 😂😂😂

I'm good with my job.

It's just odd to see you insult others and their "fragile minds" when you need to take a Xanax every night to function.  Hypocrite much?

• Haha 1

Just now, BirdGang said:

We told you, don’t put your straw in the colostomy bag! 

If you ring the bell mom will come down to the basement and help you, don’t go dying on us poop satchel! 😂💩😂💩😂

You still need the propranolol to handle big work events?  You know for the sweating, nervousness, and anxiety?  And weird that a guy who "owns multiple businesses" get so very frightened before big work events.   🤣🤣

You sure do talk a big game here for such a clearly scared IRL loser that you are.

And you added to this cocktail even...not good friend, not good.

32 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Are any of the charges enough to keep him from running? 

I like Haley too but the hysteria and libtears that are coming with Don may be too much entertainment to pass up?!?

Just now, Ron_Artest said:

I'm good with my job.

It's just odd to see you insult others and their "fragile minds" when you need to take a Xanax every night to function.  Hypocrite much?

He's on way more than Xanax and he lies about owning multiple businesses.  Dude need to take a med to slow down his heartrate so he doesn't sweat through his clothes with anxiety before "big work events."

😂😂

Just now, BrahmaBulls said:

Okay, Corky.

They verdict was unanimous in her favor. 

4 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

Are any of the charges enough to keep him from running? 

I like Haley too but the hysteria and libtears that are coming with Don may be too much entertainment to pass up?!?

Not even the Jan 6 one. It’s all political persecution. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

I'm good with my job.

I’ll do my best to help you, just say the word. 😉

You compare crying and letting Trump dominate your life for a decade to occasionally relaxing after work? I’ve put myself in position to retire at 40, I’m good with grinding hard then taking the edge off haha. Thats an interesting take though. 

I did try some pills guys on here recommended but have gone back to the greens. I’ve always enjoyed the high quality 🪴. 

You guys should try it, the way Don makes yall look like 🤡 is sad to watch! 

9 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

He's on way more than Xanax and he lies about owning multiple businesses.  Dude need to take a med to slow down his heartrate so he doesn't sweat through his clothes with anxiety before "big work events."

😂😂

Man I love how I live in your head as much as Donny! Father Trump and I are arm wrestling for your last tiny brain cell! Hahahahaha

2 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

put myself in position to retire at 40, I’m good with grinding hard then taking the edge off haha

👍 keep grinding, it’s worth it

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

💯 political BS, and everyone sees through it except those not smart enough to. Sad times we are in. 

Just now, HellToupee said:

👍 keep grinding, it’s worth it

💯 

If we don’t subsidize our lazy lib friends, who will righ? 

11 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Hey who do you think he runs with, is that why DeSantis dropped out already you think?

7 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

Hey who do you think he runs with, is that why DeSantis dropped out already you think?

I’d pick Tim Scott. We could hold the WH for 12 years, at least.  And imagine the hilarity when leftards say he only picked him because he’s black. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BirdGang said:

Man Donny has had yall in meltdown mode for over a decade now, this will be the best rerun ever. Maybe Joe will give you and Raven Tard a forum to cry in again with the Maury guy? Well maybe you, he gave up on 💩 bag a long time ago.  😂

Who are you? An adoring fan from FBGs?

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’d pick Tim Scott. We could hold the WH for 12 years, at least.  And imagine the hilarity when leftards say he only picked him because he’s black. 

That’s actually a really good call. Who do you think Haley pairs up with?

Just now, BirdGang said:

That’s actually a really good call. Who do you think Haley pairs up with?

She’s nothing. Her time as a contender is over. She’ll be on CNN soon. 

15 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

She’s nothing. Her time as a contender is over. She’ll be on CNN soon. 

Man, so we are definitely looking at a Trump/Hiden rematch? Can’t believe they are rolling ol Joe out again. 

1 minute ago, BirdGang said:

Man, so we are definitely looking at a Trump/Hiden rematch? Can’t believe they are rolling ol Joe out again. 

Who else do they have? People keep saying Newsome as if the country is going to ignore  the disaster that California is on his watch. Plus he’s so oily. Biden is too, but he’s old and it’s not so glaring anymore. People are distracted by the dementia. 

4 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Two wrongs don’t make a right. Go to the Biden thread and post your Biden stuff. This thread is a celebration of President in waiting  Trump. 

🤣

So says the reigning board whataboutism champion, now :cry: about opposing views and mockery in a Clownzo-worship thread.

Funniest thing I've read in a while. Congrats.

:first:

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You don't know the differences between criminal and civil trial juries? Weren't you in law enforcement?

Maybe they didn't require you to run down to the courthouse on your Segway to testify in a shoplifting case.

🤣

• Haha 1