HellToupee

Father Trump Talk-the Boss is a true Alpha Chad—-🚨Protector of Cats & Dogs ! 🚨 TDS refugees arriving here daily

Saying that she is not the one I'd pick to rape is probably not the best argument to try to make in your defense.

https://x.com/kylegriffin1/status/1832085116199604657

Trump's response to the E. Jean Carroll sexual abuse verdict: "She would not have been the chosen one."

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, squistion said:

Trump's response to the E. Jean Carroll sexual abuse verdict: "She would not have been the chosen one."

It goes without saying.  2006 Stormy Daniels on the other hand......

33 minutes ago, Horseman said:

It goes without saying.  2006 Stormy Daniels on the other hand......

At the trial deposition, he mistook a photo of E. Jean Daniels for his ex wife Marla Maples.

7 minutes ago, squistion said:

At the trial deposition, he mistook a photo of E. Jean Daniels for his first wife. 

https://x.com/jamesfox718/status/1832090674075967969 (video clip of Trump testifying at link)

"That's Marla, yeah. That's my wife." – Donald Trump

“No, that’s Carroll.” - Alina Habba, Trump’s lawyer (whispering to Trump)

"The person you just pointed to is E. Jean Carroll." - Roberta Kaplan, E. Jean Carroll’s Lawyer

17 minutes ago, squistion said:

https://x.com/jamesfox718/status/1832090674075967969 (video clip of Trump testifying at link)

"That's Marla, yeah. That's my wife." – Donald Trump

“No, that’s Carroll.” - Alina Habba, Trump’s lawyer (whispering to Trump)

"The person you just pointed to is E. Jean Carroll." - Roberta Kaplan, E. Jean Carroll’s Lawyer

Sorry, we just can't take your claims seriously if you can't figure out how to embed twitter links.

Law and Order for the win!

:first:

https://x.com/kbeninato/status/1832097109132050621

Now Trump says a photo of him with E. Jean Carroll from 25 years ago could have been AI generated. Before AI was invented.

Daniel Dale on CNN: "His lying can veer from one lie to a contradictory lie in a matter of seconds."

• Haha 1

😆 Pusscake judge now pushes back sentencing until after the election. He's hoping the SC get it and flips it before he has to make himself look like an even bigger retarded corrupt POS.

• Thanks 1

Melania Trump on the assassination attempt of President Trump:

“The attempt to end my husband’s life was a horrible, distressing experience. Now, the silence around it feels heavy. I can’t help but wonder - why didn’t law enforcement officials arrest the shooter before the speech? There is definitely more to this story and we need to uncover the truth.”

• Like 2

1 minute ago, HellToupee said:

“The attempt to end my husband’s life was a horrible, distressing experience. Now, the silence around it feels heavy. I can’t help but wonder - why didn’t law enforcement officials arrest the shooter before the speech? There is definitely more to this story and we need to uncover the truth.”

Smart lady.  Coming from a communist country she knows what political violence from the left looks like.  

8 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

If Trump rolls tonight, they will try again.  

Yep. And the people will again not have a say in it. That's how the liberals roll. And they are proud of their authoritarian rulers. 

🙏I pray for Father Trump and I hope @weepaws does as well. We are in dangerous times 

Melania Trump Asks, Who Tried to Kill My Husband?

September 10, 2024

There have been some subtle shifts in the carefully managed self-brand and personal presentations of First Lady Melania Trump as the 2024 presidential campaign enters the critical ferocity and consequence phase.

Following the death of her mother Amalija Knavs, Melania became the stabilizing force for her father, Viktor, in grief. It was a painful time while President Trump was absent and tied up on courtrooms in New York. However, that was the spiteful leftist plan all along – target President Trump’s life and create chaos.

Melania-Barron-and-Donald.jpg

In essence, Melania Trump was/is living amid a world of collateral damage, the chaos created by hatred targeting everyone around her. That scenario with President Trump confined in New York, set the stage to understand a key moment later when Barron Trump stood up at a Doral MAGA Rally.  President Trump hinted the moment when he asked Barron to stand, was the introduction of his son to the world of politics; perhaps even including Barron joining the campaign trail.

That moment in Doral was followed by an announcement that Barron would be joining his uncle, Donald Trump Jr, as a delegate from Florida to the RNC convention in Milwaukee. However, two days after the FL GOP selected and announced Barron, 18, to be an at-large delegate, Melania Trump’s office said he “regretfully declines to participate due to prior commitments.”

¹Melania put her well-heeled foot down and said, “no” to Barron being pulled into the world of politics.  This was the first sense of a shift, followed by the absence of Barron during the entire RNC convention; meanwhile, Melania appeared for the final night only.

Now, with a very strong likelihood that President Trump will be reelected as President #47, First Lady Melania Trump begins establishing what might be considered a new brand image; perhaps even a stronger Melania with sharper elbows toward anyone who might try to define her.

Melania Trump is highlighting a new memoir SEE HERE – and simultaneously controlling her own message in the public square, what is sure to be a new combat arena, a great American coliseum, that awaits the arrival and reemergence of President Trump with Melania beside him.

The last several days have led to a series of short videos by Melania Trump (See Below) as she sets the stage for her arrival.

Indeed, those who follow the deep weeds of politics clearly understand that both Melania and Donald will each have to bring their sharpest swords and strongest shields into the epicenter of treachery, Washington DC.

1 hour ago, HellToupee said:

For once, I actually agree with Melania.

8 hours ago, squistion said:

https://x.com/glennkirschner2/status/1833701873355780128

When Trump was told there is no evidence that immigrants are eating people's pets, Trump said, "well, I saw it on TV."

I saw Star Trek on TV.

And Lost In Space.

And The Twilight Zone.

Bet you did. Nerd. 

10 hours ago, squistion said:

https://x.com/glennkirschner2/status/1833701873355780128

When Trump was told there is no evidence that immigrants are eating people's pets, Trump said, "well, I saw it on TV."

I saw Star Trek on TV.

And Lost In Space.

And The Twilight Zone.

There’s no evidence proving it didn’t happen.  Lots of missing pets in the area that haven’t been found.  

ETA:  I just went on a petfinder app to see missing cats and dogs since these savages were dropped into Springfield. It’s heartbreaking how many beloved pets popped up. 

16 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

There’s no evidence proving it didn’t happen.  Lots of missing pets in the area that haven’t been found.  

ETA:  I just went on a petfinder app to see missing cats and dogs since these savages were dropped into Springfield. It’s heartbreaking how many beloved pets popped up. 

There is also no evidence to prove that aliens didn't abduct pets. That's not the way logic works boyo.

It's been debunked. The Springfield police and city officials have said it's not happening.  The circulated photos of thean holding the goose, that is from Columbus, no evidence he's an immigrant or that he ate it, and the woman eating the cat also not from Springfield and not an immigrant.  You were fooled and it's time you man up and admit it.  Everyone is laughing at you.

Libtards think Haitians don’t eat cats and dogs and whatever else they can get their hands on. It’s the poorest place on earth.  So naive. 

16 minutes ago, TrailGuy said:

There is also no evidence to prove that aliens didn't abduct pets. That's not the way logic works boyo.

It's been debunked. The Springfield police and city officials have said it's not happening.  The circulated photos of thean holding the goose, that is from Columbus, no evidence he's an immigrant or that he ate it, and the woman eating the cat also not from Springfield and not an immigrant.  You were fooled and it's time you man up and admit it.  Everyone is laughing at you.

Every official in Springfield is a Democrat.  Of course they say that. Look at the damn pictures of all those poor missing pets.  It’s SAD!!!

Voodoo, AIDS, Syphillis, pet sacrifices are all things foreign to small town America until the Regime’s Great Replacement strategy was implemented.  My second cousin Chet even told me there are now rumors of zombies and reanimated corpses in Clark County   

Educate yourself Boyo

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

Ever notice how Donald Trump is the easiest mark for Fake Newz? :( 

Second only to some of the folks here. We even had a thread started on the Haitians in Springfield eating dogs and cats. 🐶 😺

2 minutes ago, squistion said:

Second only to some of the folks here. We even had a thread started on the Haitians in Springfield eating dogs and cats. 🐶 😺

Jussie Smollet says hi, dummy

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, squistion said:

Overwhelming evidence this is happening contrary to left wing puppet bureaucrats have been saying.