HellToupee

Father Trump Talk-the Boss is a true Alpha Chad—MSM no bueno

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

They're both too old and too mentally compromised to be president.  It's awful that there are our choices.

Correct

5 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Correct

Not correct. Show me how Trump is mentally compromised. He says and does what people want him to say and do. I can show you plenty of biden examples of him losing his mind, falling down, etc. 

Now you do Trump.

4 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Not correct. Show me how Trump is mentally compromised. He says and does what people want him to say and do. I can show you plenty of biden examples of him losing his mind, falling down, etc. 

Now you do Trump.

The man can barely form a complete sentence.  I don't think he's as bad as Biden but he's still pretty bad.  Trump talks such a big word salad Elaine would be in heaven.

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

The man can barely form a complete sentence.  I don't think he's as bad as Biden but he's still pretty bad.  Trump talks such a big word salad Elaine would be in heaven.

Show the video of Trump not being able to complete sentences. 

1 minute ago, seafoam1 said:

Show the video of Trump not being able to complete sentences. 

Watch any video of Trump.  There are already some linked here.  Just watch them.  He's all over the place.  He stops mid-sentence and starts a new one constantly.  He contradicts himself numerous times.  He babbles on about off topic things.  He can't help but lie and brag about himself every chance he gets.

• Confused 1

16 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Now you do Trump.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Didn't republicans get a huge boner over Hunter's firearm charges?  They should both be held accountable. 

They both should be.  Was Hunter?  Does not matter, Trump still should be if he violated the law, as should the seller if they did.  Since Hunter is immune, the time having run, the prosecuter who allowed that to hapen should be disbarred for incompetence.

43 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Now you do Trump.

Frankly Trump, Bidden and Harris are all of mediocre intellegence, at best.  They could team up and also have AOC, Pelosi, Boebert and Fetterman on their team and not beat me at Trivial Pursuit, chess, or an acedemic decathlon.

15 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Isn’t Trump on parole? Aren’t there special rules about this? Wouldn’t a normal dude about to face trial have his parole suspended if he was caught even trying to purchase a firearm? 

Parole is a post conviction status.  It is possible a judge, pretrial, might have placed a bail restriction on his freedoms.

Just now, Engorgeous George said:

pariole is a oiost convictiuon status.  It is opiossible a judge, pretrial, might have placed a bail restriction on his freedoms.

Sorry parole was the wrong word. I meant out on bail. 

38 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Urban voters are big on windmills making whales crazy. Big topic!

Striving to be a bigger idiot with each day?

The North Atlantic Right Whale is among the most endangered animals on earth. There are only about 400 of them, according to the latest research by the National Oceanographic and Atmospheric Administration.

It's the construction process of anchoring giant windmills to the bottom of the ocean that is the problem.  Pile driving construction creates a lot of sound and vibration waves that whales are very sensitive to. But, we will put you on the list of not giving a chit about that.  

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Sorry parole was the wrong word. I meant out on bail. 

And I am sorry my fingers are not working this morning.  I may have set a record for typos in that post. I am surprised you could make any sense out of it.

4 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Isn’t Trump on parole? Aren’t there special rules about this? Wouldn’t a normal dude about to face trial have his parole suspended if he was caught even trying to purchase a firearm? 

:doh:

What a foking idiot.

46 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

The thing is Biden gets this shet all the time. Trump dodges it. Why is that?

One has a single gaffe every 3 months and the other can’t go 30 minutes without getting flummoxed.  

2 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

It's the construction process of anchoring giant windmills to the bottom of the ocean that is the problem.  Pile driving construction creates a lot of sound and vibration waves that whales are very sensitive to. But, we will put you on the list of not giving a chit about that.  

Whales are being hit by ships, getting caught in fishing equipment. Of the whales found dead in NJ this year the majority of them showed trauma from being hit by a ship. 

There is evidence that windmills are causing this (or cancer).

Trump has a hard on for this odd topic because his golf course has them on the horizon and it gets the fossil fuel people all fired up.

2 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

One has a single gaffe every 3 months and the other can’t go 30 minutes without getting flummoxed.  

I think you have forgotten how stupid Trump is when he talks 😂

27 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Watch any video of Trump.  There are already some linked here.  Just watch them.  He's all over the place.  He stops mid-sentence and starts a new one constantly.  He contradicts himself numerous times.  He babbles on about off topic things.  He can't help but lie and brag about himself every chance he gets.

So nothing. Got it. 

• Confused 1

Just now, thegeneral said:

Whales are being hit by ships, getting caught in fishing equipment. Of the whales found dead in NJ this year the majority of them showed trauma from being hit by a ship. 

Trump has a hard on for this odd topic because his golf course has them on the horizon and it gets the fossil fuel people all fired up.

Trump the Environmentalist cares deeply about the subject 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

Did the same thing happen with the off shore oil rigs?  I don't remember it being a thing then.

13 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

Frankly trump, Bidden and harris are all of mediocre intellegence, at best.  They could team up and also have AOC, Pelosi, Boebert and Fetterman on their team and not beat me at Trivial Pursuit, chess, or an acedemic decathlon.

Now talk policies they tried to put in place. 

1 minute ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

If it was 1/4th as stupid as the things the TDS crew typed, I would get worried. 

He’s ducking the debates. Many people are saying he’s lost the fastball. 

6 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Suddenly you're a foking marine biologist.  🤣

It's future construction they are talking about dumb ass.  🤣

8 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

Trump is saying they are dying because of the windmills now you dope. He talks about the ones on the beaches in NJ as evidence, they have been hit by ships.

If you think he gives two shets about whales you are a moron of the highest order. Spoiler…you are!

24 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

The principal factors known to be retarding growth and recovery of the population are ship strikes and entanglement with fishing gear.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Atlantic_right_whale

there is no scientific evidence that noise resulting from offshore wind site characterization surveys could potentially cause mortality of whales. There are no known links between recent large whale mortalities and ongoing offshore wind surveys.

https://www.fisheries.noaa.gov/new-england-mid-atlantic/marine-life-distress/frequent-questions-offshore-wind-and-whales

Scientists who study whale strandings say there’s no known link between wind turbines and whale deaths, although they continue to investigate what role, if any, wind development has in whale deaths. 

So far, evidence for a link is little more than speculation. Experts point to the United Kingdom, which has 2,652 offshore wind turbines and where experts say autopsies have not found a connection between dead whales on their shores and the turbines off them.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2023/02/11/whale-deaths-and-windmills/11178432002/

RodgerDodger is the dumbest person on this board.

15 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

Whales are dying now because of planned construction in the future. :lol:

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I was wondering where he was going with that one too.

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

I don't think he knows where he's going most of the time.

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

He’s too busy rushing to call people dumb. Rodger is very insecure 😂

Just now, thegeneral said:

He’s too busy rushing to call people dumb. Rodger is very insecure 😂

Now he's gonna tell us again how hot is wife is and how much money he makes. :lol:

28 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Oh boy, here comes Tiny with his 3rd grade reading level.  That should line up perfectly with General Constanza dumb ass's take.  :lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

:lol:

Just because Trump took the concern for whales out of context doesn't mean you have to too.  But, if you want to look even dumber than Trump, be my guest. 

But look at the fishing nets!   What an idiot.  :lol:

• Confused 1