Sign in to follow this  
Dizkneelande

The president tells a room full of black kids that whitey is out to get them

On 5/13/2023 at 4:00 PM, frank said:

He also told them Lord loves a workin’ man and see a doctor and get rid of it. 

Hopefully he didn't show the kids his purpose. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, dogcows said:

You’re equating racially-motivated terrorism with random crime on the streets? Racial mass-killings like the one in Buffalo with a mugging or carjacking?

GTFO.

If anybody is offended by his speech, they might want to take a good long look in the mirror. It is, in fact, a call for unity: unity against white supremacist terrorism. It has no place in our society. Do you disagree? 

I disagree with his saying it at a commencement at a HBCU, which has been my point.

I provided the analogy of the significantly bigger danger to human life (or we could discuss black on Asian violence, if you want a more obvious example of terrorism on a race) in hopes that you would see that, but you've got your Leftist messaging marching orders, so you won't even try to see my point.  :thumbsup: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This topic is a particular nit to me because I've long stated that the White Left Elite's insidious racism using the soft bigotry of low expectations is far more dangerous than Cletus in the swamp hating black folk.  This speech is a (unfortunately) great example of it.  Pretty much all equity-driven initiatives (not equality) are based in this racism.  Catch and release of black criminals.  Even the way they talk to black people -- it has been shown that such elites dumb their speech down to black people.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He’s shameless and disgusting.  A terrible American.  

Disgrace to the office to. Divide, divide , divide.  That is all Biden talks about.

Biden is a poster child for white privilege. A man who himself who has made so many condescending racist remarks.

Just now, Mike Hunt said:

Disgrace to the office to. Divide, divide , divide.  That is all Biden talks about.

Biden is a poster child for white privilege. A man who himself who has made so many condescending racist remarks.

When a guy has to constantly tell you he’s a working class guy it’s obvious he’s full of shite. Prep school kid. 

3 hours ago, dogcows said:

You’re equating racially-motivated terrorism with random crime on the streets? Racial mass-killings like the one in Buffalo with a mugging or carjacking?

GTFO.

If anybody is offended by his speech, they might want to take a good long look in the mirror. It is, in fact, a call for unity: unity against white supremacist terrorism. It has no place in our society. Do you disagree? 

Honestly if a loved one is killed by someone it’s all pretty equivalent in my mind. Both can be horrible things. Each incident is horrible and the only degree of which is worse is body counts. 

3 hours ago, jerryskids said:

I disagree with his saying it at a commencement at a HBCU, which has been my point.

I provided the analogy of the significantly bigger danger to human life (or we could discuss black on Asian violence, if you want a more obvious example of terrorism on a race) in hopes that you would see that, but you've got your Leftist messaging marching orders, so you won't even try to see my point.  :thumbsup: 

If a Jewish university was hit by Islamic terrorists, would you have any problem with Biden discussing the problem if asked to speak at their commencement? Can you imagine if he didn’t even mention it?

The white-power terrorist attack in Buffalo was a targeted mass murder of black people. How could the president NOT talk about it during Howard’s commencement? The students need to know that America’s leaders have their back and will fight against it.

The fact that you go to “black on asian” trope shows further (perhaps unintentional) bias; you seem to actually believe it despite the evidence. Because, guess what? In America, 75% of hate crimes directed towards Asians were committed by white people. But a lot of social media accounts and right-wing media push a false narrative about this issue... so I get where your idea is coming from.

https://asamnews.com/2021/06/16/new-study-finds-most-perpetrators-of-anti-asian-hate-crimes-are-white/

Now, not every student at Howard liked the speech, but it wasn’t because he mentioned the killer in Buffalo. It’s because they don’t feel he’s doing ENOUGH to combat anti-black violence.

As Biden spoke, about a dozen students stood with signs in a protest of his appearance. 

In a letter shared with press, the students said they were "infinitely angered and exhausted by the many forms of ongoing white supremacist violence" in the U.S. The group, represented by the president of the local NAACP chapter, called on Biden to do more than just "ask for investigations and observe our struggle." 

"I just feel like I'm not being helped. He's taking the vote for granted," as one Howard student put it to The New York Times on Saturday.

With that sentiment prevalent, imagine him not even mentioning white supremacist violence. That would have be completely insensitive and political malpractice. Maybe you don’t see the value in the discussion, but those who could could be shot simply because their skin is the wrong color take it pretty f-ing seriously.

11 minutes ago, Mark Davis said:

Honestly if a loved one is killed by someone it’s all pretty equivalent in my mind. Both can be horrible things. Each incident is horrible and the only degree of which is worse is body counts. 

Terrorism is equivalent to random street crime? Yeah the mass death on 9/11 was just like a mugging. Unbelievable.

So the liberals here agree with him. White supremacy is the biggest threat we face. Got it. Some proof of that would be nice. 

5 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Terrorism is equivalent to random street crime? Yeah the mass death on 9/11 was just like a mugging. Unbelievable.

Do you understand what the word "killed" means?

13 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So the liberals here agree with him. White supremacy is the biggest threat we face. Got it. Some proof of that would be nice. 

I think Chinese ambition is the biggest threat we face followed by potential monetary collapse and potential pandemics, but that's me.  Oh, I also live in the kill zone for the Yellowstone super volcano.  Climate change, whether anthroprogenic or naturally occuring also has me concerned for our food supply, and Russian nukes being under Putin's control has me concerned as well.

As for white supremacists, they concern me, but not much.

Can't imagine somebody excusing this garbage but, liberals gonna liberal. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Reality said:

The liberals flipped out when Trump joked he could shoot someone and still get his votes. Biden can continually divide this country with his disgusting rhetoric and still get his. One was a joke. One isn’t.  

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The liberals flipped out when Trump joked he could shoot someone and still get his votes. Biden can continually divide this country with his disgusting rhetoric and still get his. One was a joke. One isn’t.  

Dividing this country?  What's the divide?

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

Dividing this country?  What's the divide?

So you think white supremacy is the greatest threat we face as well? 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The next question should be “ok now what?”

Old Joe sure knows how to trigger the MAGAtards. :doublethumbsup: 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No, but the issue doesn't divide this country.  98% are anti white supremacy for focks sake.

• Thanks 1

No, but the issue doesn't divide this country.  98% are anti white supremacy for focks sake.

If you don’t believe that do you think it’s appropriate for the president to declare in front of a room full of black kids?

4 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Considering that Joe Biden thinks that anyone who voted for Trump is a white supremacist, yeah, I think that's an issue.

It's a huge issue. I consider myself Alt right. Many folks would clutch at their pearls after that statement. The media has gaslight the public to believe alt right is bad. Conservatives are cool with it because they want to continue to hold power over the republican party and do nothing while the Democrats destroy what's left of our republic. 

The media, politicians etc use white supremacy to demoralize and destroy white culture. We see it all over tech. I'm proud to be black. Is approved and promoted. I'm proud to be Asian, approved and promoted, proud to be Muslim. Approved and promoted. 

It's okay to be white. That's white supremacists language. 

Anyone with half a brain can see what's going on here. 

24 minutes ago, Reality said:

Biden’s speech doesn’t need an excuse. Those who are offended when white supremacist terrorism is condemned need an excuse. Do they support terrorism?

2 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Biden’s speech doesn’t need an excuse. Those who are offended when white supremacist terrorism is condemned need an excuse. Do they support terrorism?

The issue is saying it’s the greatest threat.  Not societal issue, but threat.  Unless you think it is the greatest threat.  Do you? 

11 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

It's a huge issue. I consider myself Alt right. Many folks would clutch at their pearls after that statement. The media has gaslight the public to believe alt right is bad. Conservatives are cool with it because they want to continue to hold power over the republican party and do nothing while the Democrats destroy what's left of our republic. 

The media, politicians etc use white supremacy to demoralize and destroy white culture. We see it all over tech. I'm proud to be black. Is approved and promoted. I'm proud to be Asian, approved and promoted, proud to be Muslim. Approved and promoted. 

It's okay to be white. That's white supremacists language. 

Anyone with half a brain can see what's going on here

Half a brain is how I’d describe most people who find themselves angry when white supremacists are called out.

White people aren’t being singled out here. White supremacists are. Nobody should have a problem with that. If you think that everybody is calling YOU a white supremacist, I can think of two explanations: 1. You are one, or at least a sympathizer. OR 2. You’re consuming media that tells you the “left” is calling everybody a white supremacist. 

I’m guessing for most people, the answer is 2. Now, if you believe such media? I suppose that’s up to you. But most people can see it for what it is: xenophobic grievance politics, playing to our base fears to turn us against each other. Because, taken plainly, nobody should be offended by the condemnation of white supremacist violence.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

If you don’t believe that do you think it’s appropriate for the president to declare in front of a room full of black kids?

I don't really care, why do you?

I don't really care, why do you?

Yoy don’t care that the President was falsely persecuted? 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The issue is saying it’s the greatest threat.  Not societal issue, but threat.  Unless you think it is the greatest threat.  Do you? 

This is where you need to read what was actually said. He said it’s the greatest terrorist threat. And the numbers show that white power terrorism is the biggest terrorist threat.

We know that American history has not always been a fairytale.  From the start, it’s been a constant push and pull for more than 240 years between the best of us, the American ideal that we’re all create equal — and the worst of us, the harsh reality that racism has long torn us apart.  It’s a battle that’s never really over.

But on the best days, enough of us have the guts and the hearts to st- — to stand up for the best in us.  To choose love over hate, unity over disunion, progress over retreat.  To stand up against the poison of white supremacy, as I did in my Inaugural Address — to single it out as the most dangerous terrorist threat to our homeland is white supremacy.

2 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

Yoy don’t care that the President was falsely persecuted? 

What are you talking about?

4 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Considering that Joe Biden thinks that anyone who voted for Trump is a white supremacist, yeah, I think that's an issue.

When did he say that? 

Just now, GutterBoy said:

What are you talking about?

Sorry wrong thread. You think the president declaring white supremacy is the greatest threat to our republic is an appropriate statement to make in front of a room full of black kids?

1 minute ago, Dizkneelande said:

Sorry wrong thread. You think the president declaring white supremacy is the greatest threat to our republic is an appropriate statement to make in front of a room full of black kids?

He didn't said that.

56 minutes ago, dogcows said:

If a Jewish university was hit by Islamic terrorists, would you have any problem with Biden discussing the problem if asked to speak at their commencement? Can you imagine if he didn’t even mention it?

The white-power terrorist attack in Buffalo was a targeted mass murder of black people. How could the president NOT talk about it during Howard’s commencement? The students need to know that America’s leaders have their back and will fight against it.

The fact that you go to “black on asian” trope shows further (perhaps unintentional) bias; you seem to actually believe it despite the evidence. Because, guess what? In America, 75% of hate crimes directed towards Asians were committed by white people. But a lot of social media accounts and right-wing media push a false narrative about this issue... so I get where your idea is coming from.

https://asamnews.com/2021/06/16/new-study-finds-most-perpetrators-of-anti-asian-hate-crimes-are-white/

Now, not every student at Howard liked the speech, but it wasn’t because he mentioned the killer in Buffalo. It’s because they don’t feel he’s doing ENOUGH to combat anti-black violence.

With that sentiment prevalent, imagine him not even mentioning white supremacist violence. That would have be completely insensitive and political malpractice. Maybe you don’t see the value in the discussion, but those who could could be shot simply because their skin is the wrong color take it pretty f-ing seriously.

A black university was hit by white terrorists?  WTF are you talking about?  Oh, I presume the Buffalo shooting from a year ago?  Yeah, those are the same.

Look, I could tell you that your 75% of hate crimes is to some extent lying with statistics, because there are 5X the number of white people, so percentage-wise it is still less. 

I could also point out that the idea of "terrorism" is to strike fear into a population, and that the fear of a white person walking through an inner city black neighborhood is higher than that of a black person shopping at a grocery store in Everytown, USA.

But my point, which you seem incapable of getting, is that a commencement is a time of hope and new beginnings, not a time to foment racial tensions with a bonus intimation that you graduates won't be successful because whitey is hunting you down.

HTH

So dog cows agrees that white supremacy is the greatest terrorist threat to our country.  Wow.  Sadly, it’s a near certainty that there will be an act of devastating terrorism again.  And I’d be looking for it in places other than the woods of Alabama.  

14 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

But my point, which you seem incapable of getting, is that a commencement is a time of hope and new beginnings, not a time to foment racial tensions with a bonus intimation that you graduates won't be successful because whitey is hunting you down.

I get your point because you keep hammering it,

You are falsely equating the condemnation of racist violence with fomenting racial tensions.

As @GutterBoy said, 98% of people oppose white supremacists. If attacking those 2% of people is divisive, good. That’s the point. Those people SHOULD be shunned. White supremacy is evil.

You are reading stuff into Biden’s statements that aren’t there. Right-wing media talking heads say “Biden thinks you are a white supremacist!” Which is a lie. So then when he rightly calls out white power terrorists, suddenly everybody who believed the BS from right-wing idiots in bow ties thinks they are personally being attacked. OR, as I said before, there are actual white supremacists who are offended.

You might be offended. People at Howard didn’t think he went far enough in condemning white supremacy. He wasn’t talking to you. He was talking to them.

4 minutes ago, dogcows said:

I get your point because you keep hammering it,

You are falsely equating the condemnation of racist violence with fomenting racial tensions.

As @GutterBoy said, 98% of people oppose white supremacists. If attacking those 2% of people is divisive, good. That’s the point. Those people SHOULD be shunned. White supremacy is evil.

You are reading stuff into Biden’s statements that aren’t there. Right-wing media talking heads say “Biden thinks you are a white supremacist!” Which is a lie. So then when he rightly calls out white power terrorists, suddenly everybody who believed the BS from right-wing idiots in bow ties thinks they are personally being attacked. OR, as I said before, there are actual white supremacists who are offended.

You might be offended. People at Howard didn’t think he went far enough in condemning white supremacy. He wasn’t talking to you. He was talking to them.

Well, you don't get my point, since you think I'm saying Biden thinks I'm a white supremacist, which has nothing to do with my point, which is... do I need to say it again... no, go back and rererereread it and see if it sinks in.

4 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Well, you don't get my point, since you think I'm saying Biden thinks I'm a white supremacist, which has nothing to do with my point, which is... do I need to say it again... no, go back and rererereread it and see if it sinks in.

It sinks in. You’re saying Biden’s speech “foments racial tension”. It doesn’t. False equivalency all the way.

Still shaking my head that lying on a fisa warrant is a mistake according to dog cows.  

Dogcows keeps walking right past Tardcore like he’s a panhandler on the way to work. 😂 

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, dogcows said:

It sinks in. You’re saying Biden’s speech “foments racial tension”. It doesn’t. False equivalency all the way.

It does.  And it's not.

And where does this come from that 98% of people oppose white supremacists?  That's statistically almost impossible.  Maybe "white supremacist violent terrorist attacks."