Hardcore troubadour

Trump INDICTED

19 minutes ago, Strike said:

He won't.  Just like @IGotWorms won't.  They have their talking points but can't support/discuss the actual facts.

The facts are you can’t obstruct an investigation. If you do you are in trouble and it just continues to get worse the more you try.

Why is this so hard?

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

The facts are you can’t obstruct an investigation. If you do you are in trouble and it just continues to get worst the more you try.

Why is this so hard?

You certainly have your talking points down.  And you're wrong that a Senator taking documents from a SCIF is just a slap on the wrist.  But hey you got your talking points and you're sticking to them so kudos to you!!!

46 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

You approved of BH’s post which argued that Trump shouldn’t be charged with a crime over Jan 6. I predict you and many others will change your mind after Meadows testifies. We’ll see. 

I have yet to see a Trumper change their mind about much of anything. That is, other than Elon Musk and J6, which they initially rebuked, but then decided was no big deal after a few months of watching Fox tell them it was no big deal.

Just now, Strike said:

You certainly have your talking points down.  And you're wrong that a Senator taking documents from a SCIF is just a slap on the wrist.  But hey you got your talking points and you're sticking to them so kudos to you!!!

Let’s hear why you think Trump’s docs case is not an issue? 

26 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Again it is a slap on the wrist if you just say my bad oops and follow the rules. Why don’t you get this?

Well, it shouldn’t be. And it isn’t.  Follow the rules decades later? I robbed a bank but I gave the money back. After I used it.  

How can it possibly be claimed that he played by the rules when he broke the rules and held them for decades? Did he not know they were classified? Did he think it was ok for him to have them? What’s the defense? 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Well, it shouldn’t be. And it isn’t.  Follow the rules decades later? I robbed a bank but I gave the money back. After I used it.  

You want to argue there should be stricter rules on this stuff. Fine.

That’s not what Trump is in trouble for. They gave the idiot 20 outs and he didn’t take them.

Your analogy works well with Trump and his bogus numbers to get loans actually 😂😂

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

How can it possibly be claimed that he played by the rules when he broke the rules and held them for decades? Did he not know they were classified? Did he think it was ok for him to have them? What’s the defense? 

By Jove I think he’s got it! They give these people every opportunity to get out of this. You have to be a moron to have it go as far as it has with Trump.

Just now, thegeneral said:

By Jove I think he’s got it! They give these people every opportunity to get out of this. You have to be a moron to have it go as far as it has with Trump.

They were hounding trump right after he left office. Why wasn’t Biden made to return them when he left office? Oh wait, he was never allowed to have them. No difference, right? 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They were hounding trump right after he left office. Why wasn’t Biden made to return them when he left office? Oh wait, he was never allowed to have them. No difference, right? 

He didn’t know he had them and/or prove that a person lied about this. For focks sake that’s all you have to do 😂 

Trump chose another route. Because he’s a dumbass.

52 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

53 minutes ago, Strike said:

Let’s hear why you think Trump’s docs case is not an issue? 

🦗

53 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

18 months later = hounding.  :lol:

2 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

You approved of BH’s post which argued that Trump shouldn’t be charged with a crime over Jan 6. I predict you and many others will change your mind after Meadows testifies. We’ll see. 

https://forums.footballguys.com/threads/kyle-rittenhouse-trial-defense-rests-resisting-the-urge-to-go-full-ht-and-just-purge-this-crapshow-of-a-thread.795378/page-31#post-23665520

Exactly. This whole thing doesn’t make sense. That’s why I’m having trouble buying Rittenhouse. But hey I’m no lawyer and I’m not on the jury.

https://forums.footballguys.com/threads/trump-to-infinity-and-beyond-hq-the-great-and-positive-place.776645/post-23131811

I’m not a lawyer. 

https://forums.footballguys.com/threads/official-donald-j-trump-impeachment-whistleblower-thread.780181/post-22170266

I wrote this yesterday, and not being a lawyer, I didn’t understand the law. After watching several lawyers on TV explain this subject, I’m pretty sure I was wrong.

https://forums.footballguys.com/threads/abortion-thread.775819/post-21908104

I'm no lawyer, but aren't there currently laws that protect babies?

https://forums.footballguys.com/threads/-🏛️-official-supreme-court-nomination-thread-amy-coney-barrett.741172/post-21390684

You’re a lawyer and I am not so I defer to you

https://forums.footballguys.com/threads/why-is-roe-v-wade-so-important.767771/post-21187803

I’m not a lawyer or any kind of expert on legal definitions of privacy

https://forums.footballguys.com/threads/the-russia-investigation-trump-pardons-flynn.753528/post-20888911

I’m not a lawyer, but based on the Supreme Court decision on Watergate, which I believe was 8-0, Mueller will eventually prevail. 

https://forums.footballguys.com/threads/muhammad-cartoon-contest-in-garland-tx-hundreds-of-isis-in-america.726947/post-18027836

I'm not a lawyer and though I've discussed the 1st Amendment at length in other threads

https://forums.footballguys.com/threads/the-lawyer-thread-where-we-stop-ruining-other-threads.704890/page-2#post-16629420

Actually I have nothing but respect for most lawyers. Going to law school and passing the bar are real accomplishments. I considered it but was too lazy (and probably not smart enough.)

https://forums.footballguys.com/threads/verizon-required-to-give-all-call-data-to-nsa.682440/page-20#post-15643179

I'm impressed at how you guys keep trying to catch me being inconsistent. I regret to say that if you try hard enough, you probably will. I am no lawyer, no Constitutional expert, and any attempt that I make personally to justify these actions under the 4th Amendment is going to be full of screw ups, I'm sure.

https://forums.footballguys.com/threads/the-russia-investigation-trump-pardons-flynn.753528/page-1432#post-21055747

I’m no lawyer, but I did take a class on Constitutional law once

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, thegeneral said:

He didn’t know he had them and/or prove that a person lied about this. For focks sake that’s all you have to do 😂 

Trump chose another route. Because he’s a dumbass.

He didn’t know he removed classified documents from a secure location? You’re going with that? 

32 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

18 months later = hounding.  :lol:

Oh, so no contact from the national archives prior to 18 months? 

1 hour ago, Fnord said:

I have yet to see a Trumper change their mind about much of anything. That is, other than Elon Musk and J6, which they initially rebuked, but then decided was no big deal after a few months of watching Fox tell them it was no big deal.

Jerry’s not a Trumper though. He’s conservative but not a true believer. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He didn’t know he removed classified documents from a secure location? You’re going with that? 

Yeah, like these people aren't given regular training on the rules.  Hitlery used the same Sargent Schultz attitude about using insecure cell phones as SOS.

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Jerry’s not a Trumper though. He’s conservative but not a true believer. 

Hey, are you psyched NYC has defunded the police, big time? As I recall you were a big BLM supporter. 

1 minute ago, Strike said:

Yeah, like these people aren't given regular training on the rules.  Hitlery used the same Sargent Schultz attitude about using insecure cell phones as SOS.

You gotta be kidding me. And this is Pre Dementia Biden. Just plain old dumbass Biden. 

You gotta be kidding me. And this is Pre Dementia Biden. Just plain old dumbass Biden. 

"Hey Hunter, Grab this box of illegally obtained classified government documents and put it over there behind the Corvette.  Thanks.  Here's a few grand.  Go get some Coke and a hooker or two." 

24 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

That’s what they are going with (Pence as well) and it is enough not to get into serious trouble if you cooperate. 

24 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Oh, so no contact from the national archives prior to 18 months? 

They gave him every opportunity to give the stuff back he lied repeatedly throughout the entire process and they can prove it.

Why don’t you get this?

That’s what they are going with (Pence as well) and it is enough not to get into serious trouble if you cooperate. 

So the issue here , according to you, is the alleged obstruction?

22 minutes ago, Strike said:

I like how you won’t explain why Trump isn’t at fault here. They have him dead to rights lying about this, that is the problem.

They gave him every opportunity to give the stuff back he lied repeatedly throughout the entire process and they can prove it.

Why don’t you get this?

They claim. Exactly.  Why aren’t you grasping this? Are you from America? 

I like how you won’t explain why Trump isn’t at fault here. They have him dead to rights lying about this, that is the problem.

I think he isn’t at fault because he declassified the material. Which he had the power to do.  

• Haha 1

So the issue here , according to you, is the alleged obstruction?

Yes! That is the case against him. Obstruction and willfully retaining these docs. What the Fock 😂😂😂

Yes! That is the case against him. Obstruction and willfully retaining these docs. What the Fock 😂😂😂

The docs he declassified? Did he sneak them out or something? Like Biden did? 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I think he isn’t at fault because he declassified the material. Which he had the power to do.  

How does he declassify say nuclear weapons docs?

I’m glad to see we are finally acknowledging Trump had these docs, the ones he said he didn’t have before he got busted, the ones he said he didn’t declassify, the ones he was moving all around and showing to people 😂😂

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The docs he declassified? Did he sneak them out or something? Like Biden did? 

He didn’t declassify them. He admitted that he didn’t in recordings when he was bragging about having them to a bunch of people.

It’s clear you haven’t followed this well.

The crazy part of this is it has a good chance of getting delayed if he becomes Prez it all goes away. Isn’t that grand!

45 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

He didn’t declassify them. He admitted that he didn’t in recordings when he was bragging about having them to a bunch of people.

It’s clear you haven’t followed this well.

The crazy part of this is it has a good chance of getting delayed if he becomes Prez it all goes away. Isn’t that grand!

I heard the recording. You’re hearing what you’ve been told to hear. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Hearing the words he's speaking is hearing what we want to hear?

Damn son you're far far gone.  You shave your head yet and start playing the tambourine in airports to show your love for your master?

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Oh ok 😂

Now that you have settled on this line “it was all declassified!”…Can you point to where he went through the process to declassify these docs and how that worked?

Why did he return anything if he declassified it all?

Can a president declassify nuclear secrets?

9 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Oh ok 😂

Now that you have settled on this line “it was all declassified!”…Can you point to where he went through the process to declassify these docs and how that worked?

Why did he return anything if he declassified it all?

Can a president declassify nuclear secrets?

What’s the procedure for the president? Is there a form that has to be filled out? Approval from someone? Are you really asking what the process is? And you’re claiming to be the know it all on this? 

12 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What’s the procedure for the president? Is there a form that has to be filled out? Approval from someone? Are you really asking what the process is? And you’re claiming to be the know it all on this? 

I’m not claiming to be an expert. You clearly don’t know a bunch of parts of how this played out though or why Trump is in trouble and why Biden apparently will be less so. 

I’m not claiming to be an expert. You clearly don’t know a bunch of parts of how this played out though or why Trump is in trouble and why Biden apparently will be less so. 

You're being "twatted." It's Twatadour's version of trolling: ask leading questions while smugly thinking he already knows the answers despite feigned ignorance, with just enough sincerity to keep people on the hook, but not so obtuse that its an obvious troll job. He's very talented at it. Don't feel bad though, he gets everyone with it. Me probably more than most.

Ok. Go look up what the process is then before we continue. Thanks