Hardcore troubadour

Trump INDICTED

20 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

I like how one of the pillars of Trump’s successful campaign win was about locking up his political opponent.

Talk about dumbasses 😂😂😂

"There's an unfair, two-tiered system of justice and the courts can't be trusted!! Except for SCOTUS, they're based, bruh!"

4 minutes ago, squistion said:

You can't make this stuff up! :lol:

No you really can't.   No one can be as fuking stupid and naive as you.   

7 minutes ago, jonmx said:

No you really can't.   No one can be as fuking stupid and naive as you.   

Dude, you said criminals are arrested unless their last name is Biden.

Hunter Biden has been arrested and charged, so I proved you made a false statement. Own up to it.

2 hours ago, thegeneral said:

I like how one of the pillars of Trump’s successful campaign win was about locking up his political opponent.

Talk about dumbasses 😂😂😂

He could have, but he didn’t.  Let’s forget that part. Not this time. No more Mr. Nice guy. Trump 2.0- The reckoning. Can’t wait. 

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He could have, but he didn’t.  Let’s forget that part. Not this time. No more Mr. Nice guy. Trump 2.0- The reckoning. Can’t wait. 

Got your brown shirt on and lubing up your tongue for the bootlicking, are ya? Practicing your salute to the Divine Supreme Leader Herr Trump?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fnord said:

Got your brown shirt on and lubing up your tongue for the bootlicking, are ya? Practicing your salute to the Divine Supreme Leader Herr Trump?

That's funny F, your guy is the one that has unleashed his dogs on his political opposition and wants money for a war with zero oversight. Imagine the FBI under Trump went after Muslims instead of Catholics? Lgbtq instead of parents at Fockin school board meetings? Your head would explode and you would be in full Hitler! Hysteria. But it’s ok when your guy does it. We get it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Oh that was it…the JD didn’t because he’s such a nice guy who respects the rule of law …😂😂😂

Oh boy 

9 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Oh that was it…the JD didn’t because he’s such a nice guy who respects the rule of law …😂😂😂

Oh boy 

Really? He couldn’t have told his appointments that as a condition they have to indict Hillary? You’re out of your mind. There would have been a line out the door of people willing to do that. Or you’re not aware that he gets to appoint the AG and federal prosecutors? I’m here to let you know that he does. You’re welcome. 

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Really? He couldn’t have told his appointments that as a condition they have to indict Hillary? You’re out of your mind. There would have been a line out the door of people willing to do that. Or you’re not aware that he gets to appoint the AG and federal prosecutors? I’m here to let you know that he does. You’re welcome. 

How do you know he didn’t? It helps when they commit actual crimes 😂

He switched out his AG multiple times.

Look I’m sorry you love this criminal. You don’t have to you know. There are others you can pick right now!

• Like 1

The funny part is if this orange nightmare somehow wins again and goes bananas all of a sudden the JD and whoever else in government does this will have you all from 6 to midnight.

All of a sudden they are the good guys again. All because this one ballbag.

How cucked you are. It’s really very sad. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

How do you know he didn’t? It helps when they commit actual crimes 😂

He switched out his AG multiple times.

Look I’m sorry you love this criminal. You don’t have to you know. There are others you can pick right now!

Comey said she committed a crime. So what are you talking about? 

5 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

The funny part is if this orange nightmare somehow wins again and goes bananas all of a sudden the JD and whoever else in government does this will have you all from 6 to midnight.

All of a sudden they are the good guys again. All because this one ballbag.

How cucked you are. It’s really very sad. 

Yeah, his first go round was an absolute nightmare. How did the republic survive with all that peace and prosperity? Except for you hysterical ninnies screaming at the sky.  We know it was bad for you. The rest of us did fine. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah, his first go round was an absolute nightmare. How did the republic survive with all that peace and prosperity? Except for you hysterical ninnies screaming at the sky.  We know it was bad for you. The rest of us did fine. 

Yeah that last year was a real peach and the part where he wouldn’t leave after losing was grand.

How cucked you are. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

For what?

GFY. If you don’t know then just go sit in the  corner worried about the bad man coming to get you. Not Playing games with you FBG’s idiots. Go soothe yourself with thoughts of president Kamala Harris. 

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

GFY. If you don’t know then just go sit in the  corner worried about the bad man coming to get you. Not Playing games with you FBG’s idiots. Go soothe yourself with thoughts of president Kamala Harris. 

Is this your way of saying Comey didn’t do what you said 😂

5 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Is this your way of saying Comey didn’t do what you said 😂

Are you really sitting here saying that Comey didn’t say she committed a crime? What did he say then? 

3 hours ago, squistion said:

Dude, you said criminals are arrested unless their last name is Biden.

Hunter Biden has been arrested and charged, so I proved you made a false statement. Own up to it.

No Hunter was not arrested.  Hunter was indicted and charged.   Hunter is not going to be brought into prison and arrested.   It is all just a big show and cover and to protect him from a Congressional investigation..

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Are you really sitting here saying that Comey didn’t say she committed a crime? What did he say then? 

He said she was careless but did not commit a crime or some such language. I don’t recall exactly as it was years ago so I asked you who made the claim.

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Where is Hunters mugshot? 

Maybe he should get one and sell it in TShirts…Oh wait only cultists would buy that 😂

9 minutes ago, jonmx said:

No Hunter was not arrested.  Hunter was indicted and charged.   Hunter is not going to be brought into prison and arrested.   It is all just a big show and cover and to protect him from a Congressional investigation..

🙄

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ik6QE2ak-c

Hunter Biden arrested on three firearm-related charges

Hunter Biden, the son of President Joe Biden, appeared at the federal courthouse in Wilmington, Delaware on Tuesday morning where he pled not guilty to three firearm-related charges that were brought against him by prosecutors in September. Mr Biden is charged with two counts of making false statements and one count of illegal gun possession, punishable by up to 25 years in prison. 

12 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

He said she was careless but did not commit a crime or some such language. I don’t recall exactly as it was years ago so I asked you who made the claim.

He said no reasonable prosecutor would bring charges for the crime she committed. Also, carelessness isn’t a defense. Jesus H. Do you know anything about the law? 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He said no reasonable prosecutor would bring charges for the crime she committed. Also, carelessness isn’t a defense. Jesus H. Do you know anything about the law? 

Right. He said what she did didn’t warrant criminal charges, dope.

We can compare this to what Trump did for like the 27th time 😂😂

I suggest you do whatever it is you do for fun!

6 minutes ago, squistion said:

🙄

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ik6QE2ak-c

Hunter Biden arrested on three firearm-related charges

Hunter Biden, the son of President Joe Biden, appeared at the federal courthouse in Wilmington, Delaware on Tuesday morning where he pled not guilty to three firearm-related charges that were brought against him by prosecutors in September. Mr Biden is charged with two counts of making false statements and one count of illegal gun possession, punishable by up to 25 years in prison. 

The case which got tossed because they tried to get Hunter to plea to a misdemeanor with no jail time in exchange for immunity against hundreds of serious felony charges.   You are so f-ing stupid.   They keep trying to make it look like they are administering justice when it reality it is the biggest sweetheart deal ever offered to someone.   You really are f-ing stupid. 

4 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Right. He said what she did didn’t warrant criminal charges, dope.

We can compare this to what Trump did for like the 27th time 😂😂

I suggest you do whatever it is you do for fun!

Yeah, the CRIME she committed didn’t warrant charges. In his opinion. That doesn’t mean she didn’t commit one.  Why do you think Hillary freaked out about not getting prosecuted? Because he said she committed a crime. Why does this have to be laid out to you like you’re a kid? You are not smarter than a fifth grader.  

Just now, jonmx said:

The case which got tossed because they tried to get Hunter to plea to a misdemeanor with no jail time in exchange for immunity against hundreds of serious felony charges.   You are so f-ing stupid.   They keep trying to make it look like they are administering justice when it reality it is the biggest sweetheart deal ever offered to someone.   You really are f-ing stupid. 

What a hateful person you are and must be miserable to be around. Do you address people in real life that disagree with you like this?

• Thanks 1

Yeah, the CRIME she committed didn’t warrant charges. In his opinion. That doesn’t mean she didn’t commit one.  Why do you think Hillary freaked out about not getting prosecuted? Because he said she committed a crime. Why does this have to be laid out to you like you’re a kid? You are not smarter than a fifth grader.  

I’ll take his opinion on what she did over yours 😂

As far as I know he never used the word crimes. In any case crimes you can prove, like in Trump’s case with the docs. This is why charges were made. 

You are very dumb or paranoid. Or both.

Just now, squistion said:

What a hateful person you are and must be miserable to be around. Do you address people in real life that disagree with you like this?

Do you have conversations irl like you do here? Look, footage of a caravan. Nope, it’s not real. 

Do you have conversations irl like you do here? Look, footage of a caravan. Nope, it’s not real. 

If someone claims something that is fake is real (like purporting to show a photo of a caravan that never actually arrived and crossed the border) then yes, I politely tell them it's not real. 

4 minutes ago, squistion said:

I don't hate you.  I just know you are f-ing stupid.  

• Haha 1

Just now, thegeneral said:

I’ll take his opinion on what she did over yours 😂

As far as I know he never used the word crimes. In any case crimes you can prove, like in Trump’s case with the docs. This is why charges were made. 

You are very dumb or paranoid. Or both.

So if a crime wasn’t committed, then why did he say that it won’t be prosecuted ? Why didn’t he just say no crime was committed ? We prosecute people for not committing crimes? And back to the original point, do you think if Trump wanted her prosecuted he could have made it happen? 

12 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So if a crime wasn’t committed, then why did he say that it won’t be prosecuted ? Why didn’t he just say no crime was committed ? We prosecute people for not committing crimes? And back to the original point, do you think if Trump wanted her prosecuted he could have made it happen? 

A crime wasn’t committed in this case because you have to prove that a person intentionally lied or misled about having these docs. It’s not that hard. You have to be a dumbass or a criminal. Like Trump.

Comey laid it out nicely for you. Sorry you don’t get it.

Now, the point is your guy ran on “Locking Her Up” his political rival. You lapped it up like dopes. You cheered it like you were his little children 😂

You little ladies are now all bothered that he is being indicted and the horror of that…it is funny. Thank you for provided this comedy. 

40 minutes ago, jonmx said:

I don't hate you.  I just know you are f-ing stupid.  

Why do you always have to be so nasty and insulting? If you are like this is real life, what do you gain from this?

18 minutes ago, squistion said:

Why do you always have to be so nasty and insulting

Perhaps you need to read through most of your posts and ask the same question. 

37 minutes ago, squistion said:

Why do you always have to be so nasty and insulting? If you are like this is real life, what do you gain from this?

You don't think you pretending that things aren't happening and straw manning everyone isn't insulting?

Your deliberate ignorance on topics and evasive tactics? You don't think that's insulting?  GTFO

2 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

You don't think you pretending that things aren't happening and straw manning everyone isn't insulting?

Your deliberate ignorance on topics and evasive tactics? You don't think that's insulting?  GTFO

Bingo. Fock that guy. He invites every bit of vitriol that comes his way. Fockin crybaby. 

• Like 1