Patented Phil

Cocaine Found in the White House - CNN Reluctantly Acknowledges it Two Days Later in an Interestingly Worded Article

You probably didn’t hear about this, but Sunday evening the White House was evacuated when a white powdery substance was found in the library of the executive mansion.  Per the dispatch call (readily available online) it was tested and found to be cocaine.

CNN and much of the MSM finally got around to reporting on this today, almost 48 hours after the story broke.  Check out this CNN article…  Let me call attention to the following bolded items:

1. prompting a temporary evacuation of the complex - Why the need for “temporary” other than to minimize the concern?  BTW, is there such a thing as a permanent evacuation?  Chernobyl maybe?

2. A field test determined that the substance was possibly cocaine - No, the field test determined that it WAS cocaine.  This is a SquidTard-like turn of phrase, and a clear expression of bias.

3. An official said the substance was found in a common area of the West Wing and not within an individual office - The focking dispatch call says it was found in the library.

4. Secret Service spokesperson Anthony Guglielmi said the powdery substance was found in a “work area within the West Wing.” - WTF does this even mean?  I did better reporting as a writer for my middle school newspaper.

5. triggered a brief evacuation as part of what the Secret Service described as “precautionary closures.” - Just in case you didn’t pick up on it the first time…. So in a 7 paragraph article, CNN felt the need to have 2 of the 7 paragraphs characterize the evacuation as “temporary”, “brief”, and “precautionary”.

6. President Joe Biden was at Camp David over the weekend and returned to the White House Tuesday morning. - While CNN was careful to note that Biden wasn’t at the White House this weekend, they didn’t think it was newsworthy to mention that Hunter Biden was at the White House Friday night.

Powdery substance found at White House sent for further testing, Secret Service says

Updated 2:06 PM EDT, Tue July 4, 2023

WashingtonCNN — 

A powdery substance that was discovered at the White House Sunday evening, prompting a temporary evacuation of the complex, has been sent for further evaluation and testing, the Secret Service said. 

A field test determined that the substance was possibly cocaine, according to two sources familiar with the initial report, though such tests are not conclusive. The sources said it was discovered in the West Wing, and one described it as a white powdery substance in a Ziploc bag.

An official said the substance was found in a common area of the West Wing and not within an individual office. The area where the substance was found is accessible to certain tour groups. 

CNN has reached out to the White House and FBI for comment.

Secret Service spokesperson Anthony Guglielmi said the powdery substance was found in a “work area within the West Wing.” The Washington, DC, fire department, which deployed its hazmat team, determined that the substance was non-hazardous and an investigation into how it entered the White House is ongoing, Guglielmi said.

The discovery of the substance on Sunday evening triggered a brief evacuation as part of what the Secret Service described as “precautionary closures.” 

President Joe Biden was at Camp David over the weekend and returned to the White House Tuesday morning.

Are we supposed to be outraged about this too? WGAF if some white house staffers wanted a little nose candy? Maybe Melania left it there, she'd have to be under the influence of some heavy duty sh1t to stay married to that lecherous oaf. She hid it there because in the Trump administration no one knew where the library was, let alone went into it.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Are we supposed to be outraged about this too? WGAF if some white house staffers wanted a little nose candy? Maybe Melania left it there, she'd have to be under the influence of some heavy duty sh1t to stay married to that lecherous oaf. She hid it there because in the Trump administration no one knew where the library was, let alone went into it.

You and your side LITERALLY lost your bacon when Trump looked right instead of left but cocaine in the WH with Biden?  Nah, nothing to be outraged about. .

You guys also went apeshiat when you thought Trump couldn't drink a bottle of water properly.

GTFO

• Thanks 3

9 minutes ago, Fnord said:

I care that we have compromised individual apparently in the white house.  The DoD probably wouldn't be thrilled someone with a drug habit is running around the white house with a security clearance since that's an exploit foreign governments could use.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Fnord said:

😂 I don’t give a fock what a dumb-asss Left-Tard like you is or isn’t outraged about.  You’ve already shown us what you are, commie.  Now go out and burn a flag or something.

• Like 1

Meh. Who cares. Lot of people work at the White House, it could have belonged to any of them. 

3 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

You and your side LITERALLY lost your bacon when Trump looked right instead of left but cocaine in the WH with Biden?  Nah, nothing to be outraged about. .

You guys also went apeshiat when you thought Trump couldn't drink a bottle of water properly.

GTFO

I don't speak for a side unless I state it explicitly. I DGAF about Trump's water drinking hijinks and have never commented on it. And I have no fuking clue what the rest of your post is referencing. I know the whatabout is the only tool in the MAGA bag, but stop fuking assuming sh1t about what I think. 

Just now, Fnord said:

I don't speak for a side unless I state it explicitly. I DGAF about Trump's water drinking hijinks and have never commented on it. And I have no fuking clue what the rest of your post is referencing. I know the whatabout is the only tool in the MAGA bag, but stop fuking assuming sh1t about what I think. 

You literally posted what you think, which is why you got that response in the first place. :doh:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

You literally posted what you think, which is why you got that response in the first place. :doh:

To which you responded with a bunch of drivel about "my side" which had zero to do with anything. Why even bother to respond if all you got is "whatabout your side!"!%$#&>

2 hours ago, squistion said:

Meh. Who cares. Lot of people work at the White House, it could have belonged to any of them. 

Has this ever happened before? Controlled substances that people have gone to prison for, just laying around? Joe Biden voted to put people in prison for a vial of crack. 

While it could have been any one of the staff, it makes perfect sense that it was likely Hunter.

I am not sure if Joe truly loves the kid and is trying his best with hi , or if he is just using the kid

“You probably didn’t hear about this,” OP says in at least the third thread mentioning this story, 2nd one entirely about it.

I'm not ready to attribute this to Hunter as there are countless scenarios in play.  

I am disappointed with the no big deal crowd though. The White house was evacuated, a hazmat team called in and illegal drugs found. 

This country is becoming a joke and the fact that a third of this country doesn't believe in accountability will be the downfall.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ultra Max Power said:

I'm not ready to attribute this to Hunter as there are countless scenarios in play.  

I am disappointed with the no big deal crowd though. The White house was evacuated, a hazmat team called in and illegal drugs found. 

This country is becoming a joke and the fact that a third of this country doesn't believe in accountability will be the downfall.

Well, liberals do believe in accountability - just not for their team.  It's the "other guys" we need to hold accountable.

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

“You probably didn’t hear about this,” OP says in at least the third thread mentioning this story, 2nd one entirely about it.

More Left-Tard math. The ‘2nd one entirely about it’ thread was started after this one you dumbass. 😂

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Patented Phil said:

You probably didn’t hear about this, but Sunday evening the White House was evacuated when a white powdery substance was found in the library of the executive mansion.  Per the dispatch call (readily available online) it was tested and found to be cocaine.

CNN and much of the MSM finally got around to reporting on this today, almost 48 hours after the story broke.  Check out this CNN article…  Let me call attention to the following bolded items:

1. prompting a temporary evacuation of the complex - Why the need for “temporary” other than to minimize the concern?  BTW, is there such a thing as a permanent evacuation?  Chernobyl maybe?

2. A field test determined that the substance was possibly cocaine - No, the field test determined that it WAS cocaine.  This is a SquidTard-like turn of phrase, and a clear expression of bias.

3. An official said the substance was found in a common area of the West Wing and not within an individual office - The focking dispatch call says it was found in the library.

4. Secret Service spokesperson Anthony Guglielmi said the powdery substance was found in a “work area within the West Wing.” - WTF does this even mean?  I did better reporting as a writer for my middle school newspaper.

5. triggered a brief evacuation as part of what the Secret Service described as “precautionary closures.” - Just in case you didn’t pick up on it the first time…. So in a 7 paragraph article, CNN felt the need to have 2 of the 7 paragraphs characterize the evacuation as “temporary”, “brief”, and “precautionary”.

6. President Joe Biden was at Camp David over the weekend and returned to the White House Tuesday morning. - While CNN was careful to note that Biden wasn’t at the White House this weekend, they didn’t think it was newsworthy to mention that Hunter Biden was at the White House Friday night.

Powdery substance found at White House sent for further testing, Secret Service says

Updated 2:06 PM EDT, Tue July 4, 2023

WashingtonCNN — 

A powdery substance that was discovered at the White House Sunday evening, prompting a temporary evacuation of the complex, has been sent for further evaluation and testing, the Secret Service said. 

A field test determined that the substance was possibly cocaine, according to two sources familiar with the initial report, though such tests are not conclusive. The sources said it was discovered in the West Wing, and one described it as a white powdery substance in a Ziploc bag.

An official said the substance was found in a common area of the West Wing and not within an individual office. The area where the substance was found is accessible to certain tour groups. 

CNN has reached out to the White House and FBI for comment.

Secret Service spokesperson Anthony Guglielmi said the powdery substance was found in a “work area within the West Wing.” The Washington, DC, fire department, which deployed its hazmat team, determined that the substance was non-hazardous and an investigation into how it entered the White House is ongoing, Guglielmi said.

The discovery of the substance on Sunday evening triggered a brief evacuation as part of what the Secret Service described as “precautionary closures.” 

President Joe Biden was at Camp David over the weekend and returned to the White House Tuesday morning.

CNN is biased to the core, we all know it...and they don't try to hide it  however I don't see any of that in this article.   You're reaching on this one.

16 hours ago, Fnord said:

The TDS! Lol

First response goes right to blaming it on Trump.  Attacking Trump and his family.   Lol.  Can't make it up.  

15 hours ago, squistion said:

Lol.  Of course it is a nothingburger to you.  Joe has a bunch of mentally ill drug addicts within his team.  No big deal.  

When was the last time hard drugs were found in the WH? 

It will never not be entertaining to watch the matriculations of the liberal indictrinated as the behaviors they so happily apply to others are turned back on them.

12 hours ago, Fnord said:

To which you responded with a bunch of drivel about "my side" which had zero to do with anything. Why even bother to respond if all you got is "whatabout your side!"!%$#&>

Dude - it's patently obvious what your side is - you align with everything left.  And that's fine, but don't sit here and tell us you don't have a side as if to pretend you're right down the center.  You're not - not even close.  So just be a man and own your positions and not be afraid to say they are liberal positions.  For example, I'm a conservative and unabashedly so.  I don't pretend to be anything else.  I'm not afraid to own my positions.

The response you got EXACTLY addressed your post.  When you lose your bacon over Trump over minor things but then go "meh" over MAJOR things with the side YOU support, you'll get the blowback you deserve.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Wasn’t there trans people on the White House lawn topless the other week?

Wasn’t Biden supposed to bring “respect” back to the WH after the villain Trump?

Jesus, nudity and blow.  

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Dude - it's patently obvious what your side is - you align with everything left.  And that's fine, but don't sit here and tell us you don't have a side as if to pretend you're right down the center.  You're not - not even close.  So just be a man and own your positions and not be afraid to say they are liberal positions.  For example, I'm a conservative and unabashedly so.  I don't pretend to be anything else.  I'm not afraid to own my positions.

The response you got EXACTLY addressed your post.  When you lose your bacon over Trump over minor things but then go "meh" over MAJOR things with the side YOU support, you'll get the blowback you deserve.

Might I suggest you temper your expections, but only so as to be as understanding as possible; as if you were trying to help a toddler through some difficult stuff.

Liberals are accomplished liars, and lie happily to themselves as well. Self-awareness is not part of the indoctrination.

We cannot ever expect honesty, only political-spourced propoganda. 

• Thanks 1

Mr. Mustard. In the library. With cocaine. 

40 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Wasn’t there trans people on the White House lawn topless the other week?

Wasn’t Biden supposed to bring “respect” back to the WH after the villain Trump?

Jesus, nudity and blow.  

Which Biden and the WH folks condemned. 

Another example of that evil White (powder) Supremacy.  It's everywhere. :mad:

ANDREA MITCHELL: A formal lab has confirmed the suspicion that that white powdery substance found in the West Wing on Sunday was, in fact, positive for cocaine. The discovery led to a brief evacuation of the White House Sunday night. Joining us now is NBC White House correspondent Mike Memoli. So, Mike, where do things stand now? This is so unreal. You and I have covered the White House for years. I can’t even fathom anything like this having ever been found before in the West Wing. And I go back to the 70s at the White House! So this is pretty, pretty wild!

3 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Mr. Mustard. In the library. With cocaine. 

Adam Schiff, on the phone with a fake Russian informant, talking about naked pictires of Trump.

4 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

The TDS! Lol

First response goes right to blaming it on Trump.  Attacking Trump and his family.   Lol.  Can't make it up.  

Dude that was obviously a joke. I'm sorry that wasn't apparent to you.

LOL at the moron, deplorable cultists who think this was Hunter's coke.

HTF do you people manage to navigate life without killing yourselves being as absolute and mind numbingly stupid as you are?

LMFAO

11 minutes ago, Wade Garrett said:

LOL at the moron, deplorable cultists who think this was Hunter's coke.

HTF do you people manage to navigate life without killing yourselves being as absolute and mind numbingly stupid as you are?

LMFAO

We havvvv neikkid pictures of trump.....yws, vladimir knows......😂

3 hours ago, squistion said:

Which Biden and the WH folks condemned

Uh, you spelled the word invited wrong, Twitterboy

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

We havvvv neikkid pictures of trump.....yws, vladimir knows......😂

What is it with you conservatives and naked guys?  You're obsessed.

No one GAF nor did anyone ever GAF or think about any naked pics of the Orange Idiot.

Meanwhile conservatives believe every single CT they hear as long as it fits their narrative.

Literally the dumbest people in this country.

SAD

1 minute ago, Strike said:

Uh, you spelled the word invited wrong, Twitterboy

They invited LGBTQ folks to the event, but those actions were called out by Biden and the WH as being inappropriate. 

6 minutes ago, Wade Garrett said:

What is it with you conservatives and naked guys?  You're obsessed.

No one GAF nor did anyone ever GAF or think about any naked pics of the Orange Idiot.

Meanwhile conservatives believe every single CT they hear as long as it fits their narrative.

Literally the dumbest people in this country.

SAD

Whatttt.... I am just joining in the fun, why should you get to make fun of people and no one else, you have to admit, this stuff is fun....

Oh, how about that one where AOC said the world will end in 12 years.....hehe....people are so retarded.  🤣

5 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Whatttt.... I am just joining in the fun, why should you get to make fun of people and no one else, you have to admit, this stuff is fun....

Oh, how about that one where AOC said the world will end in 12 years.....hehe....people are so retarded.  🤣

Did AOC say that?  If so post the quote in context por favor. 

5 minutes ago, Wade Garrett said:

Did AOC say that?  If so post the quote in context por favor. 

'The world is going to end in 12 years if we don't address climate change,' Ocasio-Cortez says

But there are moany others, just look at some of the gargbage that nutbag margorie taylor green says.....its out there in abundance, and we should make fun of people who say dumb stuff....

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

'The world is going to end in 12 years if we don't address climate change,' Ocasio-Cortez says

But there are moany others, just look at some of the gargbage that nutbag margorie taylor green says.....its out there in abundance, and we should make fun of people who say dumb stuff....

Meh, clearly she's using hyperbole.

But one has to be a nuanced thinker to understand this.

Unlike MTG who actually believes jewish space lasers caused the cali wildfires.

Because she's a legit racist, cultist, dangerous moron. 

Just now, Wade Garrett said:

Meh, clearly she's using hyperbole.

But one has to be a nuanced thinker to understand this.

Unlike MTG who actually believes jewish space lasers caused the cali wildfires.

Because she's a legit racist, cultist, dangerous moron. 

Perhaps she was using hyperbole, and then again perhaps the poster above was....as i was....  Perhaps we should then reconsider our approach to make fun of them then....🤔