Sign in to follow this  
RaiderHaters Revenge

Sound of Freedom

15 hours ago, Fnord said:

Sure boss. You know what's fuking stupid? Your blathering. Deep State this, brown shirt that. You dont know fuckall about me other than I dont agree with you politically. Your rhetoric is the exact example of why people not encumbered by hard right propaganda were willing to vote for Joe Biden, despite not wanting to. Because we saw what this aspiring autocrat turned your party into. It's kind of funny that you go nuclear on liberals for being evil when the party you support is the one that actually elected someone that makes no bones about seeking revenge on his perceived enemies and is campaigning on consolidating and increasing presidential power. You obviously favor autocracy, you're just too dumb to realize it.

The Trump era has melted your brain. You'd be completely comfortable with committing violence against those that have no beef with you, completely based on misconceptions and lack of critical thinking skills. You are likely mentally ill. Seek help, zealot.

Blathering??  Lol.  You know what stupid is?  Not realizing the biggest most powerful organization which ever existed that abuses rights and operates above the law with almost no accountability is out of control and needs to be reigned in.   I know you plenty well enough to know that you are a total dumbfuk who is completely oblivious to and excuses the gross abuses of the average citizen.  You are the worst of the worst of the low-life stupid arse brown shirts who wants ot expand this branch of unchecked power which spies on Americans, lie is court, creates regulations which they are not authorized, uses big tech to censor political discussions.   Your ignorance to see what should be as clear as day, instead is lead around by the nose by the mainstream media because you are too dumb to have an original thought on your own.  Wake the f up you moron.  We are being abused and you are too pathetic to stand up for our rights which are being taken away. 

You don't give a crap about protecting our rights of free speech, the right to defend our life and property, the right of unreasonable searches, the right to control things locally, the right of justice and equal protection for all.   You are just a bootlicking lowlife useful idiot.  F-off or grow a brain and spine.

• Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Blathering??  Lol.  You know what stupid is?  Not realizing the biggest most powerful organization which ever existed that abuses rights and operates above the law with almost no accountability is out of control and needs to be reigned in.   I know you plenty well enough to know that you are a total dumbfuk who is completely oblivious to and excuses the gross abuses of the average citizen.  You are the worst of the worst of the low-life stupid arse brown shirts who wants ot expand this branch of unchecked power which spies on Americans, lie is court, creates regulations which they are not authorized, uses big tech to censor political discussions.   Your ignorance to see what should be as clear as day, instead is lead around by the nose by the mainstream media because you are too dumb to have an original thought on your own.  Wake the f up you moron.  We are being abused and you are too pathetic to stand up for our rights which are being taken away. 

You don't give a crap about protecting our rights of free speech, the right to defend our life and property, the right of unreasonable searches, the right to control things locally, the right of justice and equal protection for all.   You are just a bootlicking lowlife useful idiot.  F-off or grow a brain and spine.

Accurate and to the point. :thumbsup:

3 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

Hasn't moved an inch?  Hopefully he's dead.

Still alive...Here's video of him groping children...:mellow:

4 hours ago, jonmx said:

You realize you’re posting in a thread about a movie, right?

12 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

You realize you’re posting in a thread about a movie, right?

Yes, a movie for some reason the government media is criticizing in unison.  A movie we should celebrate as both a triumph over the most disgusting criminal cartel and yet remorse over the hundred of thousands of children still being enslaved by these bastards.  Why is the government media and hard core leftists so offended by this movie.   What is shows is how the modern leftist thirst for greed and power is more important than protecting children.  But we already know that from their lust for castrating and ruining the lives of children.  

TBH I saw a few leftists complaining about it when it first came out, but not much since.  All I’ve seen recently is righties talking about how it’s the best movie ever made.

If anyone is seriously interested in doing something to stop child trafficking, then read this list of real organizations that help.  Donate your time, your money, spread the word, whatever you can do.

https://donorbox.org/nonprofit-blog/human-trafficking-organizations

If you think watching this movie is helping to save these children, you are sorely mistaken.

This is just another grift in the long line of BS that these people buy into.  So sad.

7 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

you think watching this movie is helping to save these children, you are sorely mistaken.

It raises awareness A-Hole. That's a GOOD thing. 

8 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

If anyone is seriously interested in doing something to stop child trafficking, then read this list of real organizations that help.  Donate your time, your money, spread the word, whatever you can do.

https://donorbox.org/nonprofit-blog/human-trafficking-organizations

If you think watching this movie is helping to save these children, you are sorely mistaken.

This is just another grift in the long line of BS that these people buy into.  So sad.

It would be better to get rid of the pedo president biden. The guy you voted for. Sick ahole.

And then after you learn about these charities actually helping these children and donate, you can stop complaining about ESG, as modern slavery is a big component in ESG and compliance involves refusing to do business with suppliers who practice modern slavery.

So good for ESG.

Or you can rage about a fictional movie.  Your choice.

1 hour ago, League Champion said:

It raises awareness A-Hole. That's a GOOD thing. 

I wonder how much awareness it is actually raising?  Any added awareness to it is good though I suppose.  I think more people should look into what Ashton Kutcher has been doing.

35 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I wonder how much awareness it is actually raising?  Any added awareness to it is good though I suppose.  I think more people should look into what Ashton Kutcher has been doing.

Mila Kunis?

Just now, Engorgeous George said:

Mila Kunis?

I would hope most men have been doing that for years already.

Great stuff Gutterboy.  And while they are all worthy charities that ought to be supported , they can only put a dent in the problem. To make a big difference , it’s going to take government and law enforcement. And that’s dependent on who’s in charge. The current leadership in the White House doesn’t see the urgency. So the best way to go after this is to vote for candidates that will tighten up the border and go after the traffickers, domestically and internationally.  Unlike the leadership in California, that reject  the attempts to protect children.  

57 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

This guy thinks AK has done more to raise awareness than this wonderful film. 

13 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

This guy thinks AK has done more to raise awareness than this wonderful film. 

What?

You do know that Kutcher is actually doing something about it, right?

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I think more people should look into what Ashton Kutcher has been doing.

I totally agree. It's a huge problem and everyone needs to know. More exposure the better.

Mel Gibson may be bat shizz crazy but get over it, see through the nonsense and pay attention to what's happening. That's how I feel. 

1 minute ago, League Champion said:

I totally agree. It's a huge problem and everyone needs to know. More exposure the better.

Mel Gibson may be bat shizz crazy but get over it, see through the nonsense and pay attention to what's happening. That's how I feel. 

I agree.  We should all be on the same side with this.  I'm not sure what HT is going on about though.  He's all about trying to "win" threads now days.

18 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

I have zero interest in seeing this movie.

Same.  There is little out there that really interests me across the spectrum. I would prefer to watch the oldies, anyting that contains no social message. 

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

I agree.  We should all be on the same side with this.  I'm not sure what HT is going on about though.  He's all about trying to "win" threads now days.

This is definitely something that we should all come together on. Perhaps we should be lauding Mel Gibson for having the balls to address it instead of over dissecting it. 

Just now, RLLD said:

Same.  There is little out there that really interests me across the spectrum. I would prefer to watch the oldies, anyting that contains no social message. 

Well, at least I will give you kudos for this.   It's yet another thing that I find funny about reactions like this.    There's a large portion of people on the right complaining about being bombarded with social messages and politics, but really they just mean lib messages and they are frustrated that dominates the movies.   They have 0 issues piling into the movies when it hits their political or religions leanings.  

That said, it's hard to find movies even in the olden days that don't have a social message in them.  

2 minutes ago, League Champion said:

This is definitely something that we should all come together on. Perhaps we should be lauding Mel Gibson for having the balls to address it instead of over dissecting it. 

It shouldn't be hard to find people that aren't batsh1t crazy to talk about these issues though.   Sheesh.  

2 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

It shouldn't be hard to find people that aren't batsh1t crazy to talk about these issues though.   Sheesh.  

What's it matter, it's a movie.

Just now, League Champion said:

What's it matter, it's a movie.

I agree, but if the position is that it's bringing an important message to the forefront - having lunatics deliver the message is stopping the word from getting out more.   If we can stop at the child trafficking and leave off the blood drinking conspiracies, more people might actually listen.   

8 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

Well, at least I will give you kudos for this.   It's yet another thing that I find funny about reactions like this.    There's a large portion of people on the right complaining about being bombarded with social messages and politics, but really they just mean lib messages and they are frustrated that dominates the movies.   They have 0 issues piling into the movies when it hits their political or religions leanings.  

That said, it's hard to find movies even in the olden days that don't have a social message in them.  

Lets start with Tropic Thunder, then PCU, then Office Space....and move into the Hangover series.....wedding crashers.....  😁

Just now, BuckSwope said:

I agree, but if the position is that it's bringing an important message to the forefront - having lunatics deliver the message is stopping the word from getting out more.   If we can stop at the child trafficking and leave off the blood drinking conspiracies, more people might actually listen.   

At the end of the day the message is the same regardless, no? Human Trafficking is bad

Don't kill the messenger. It's a good thing. 

1 minute ago, League Champion said:

At the end of the day the message is the same regardless, no? Human Trafficking is bad

Don't kill the messenger. It's a good thing. 

No, it's not.  Kids are being abducted by cartels and sold all around the world is one message.   Kids are being abducted by cartels and sold to Democrats around the world who drink their blood for energy is something a reasonable person is probably not listening to even if the first part of the sentences are the same and true.   It matters, at least to me.   

Too many of these good causes get highjacked by loons and nobody pays attention.   It's admirable that they are talking about it with their celebrity status, I'm bagging on them for believing (or at least saying the dumb chit outloud) and wish somebody without the baggage would stand up and talk about it instead.  

9 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Lets start with Tropic Thunder, then PCU, then Office Space....and move into the Hangover series.....wedding crashers.....  😁

OK, I had a completely different idea of movies when you said "the oldies".  :lol:  

1 minute ago, BuckSwope said:

No, it's not.  Kids are being abducted by cartels and sold all around the world is one message.   Kids are being abducted by cartels and sold to Democrats around the world who drink their blood for energy is something a reasonable person is probably not listening to even if the first part of the sentences are the same and true.   It matters, at least to me.   

Too many of these good causes get highjacked by loons and nobody pays attention.   It's admirable that they are talking about it with their celebrity status, I'm bagging on them for believing (or at least saying the dumb chit outloud) and wish somebody without the baggage would stand up and talk about it instead.  

I hear ya Buck but I think you're over analyzing it. I feel like you have a problem with the creator, not the ultimate message. Again, any awareness is a good thing. 

7 minutes ago, League Champion said:

I hear ya Buck but I think you're over analyzing it. I feel like you have a problem with the creator, not the ultimate message. Again, any awareness is a good thing. 

Well, this is my m.o. 

21 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Over the last 2 nights the wife and I watched the Jackass movies.  :lol: 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

What?

You do know that Kutcher is actually doing something about it, right?

Did I say he wasn’t?