Sign in to follow this  
Reality

CEO Pava Marie LaPere

Thanks to liberal policies, this convicted rapist was released after only 7 years. Well, he stepped his game up, added murder this time. 

She was a proud BLM supporter as well. Sad.

Twitter thread.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Reality said:

Thanks to liberal policies, this convicted rapist was released after only 7 years. Well, he stepped his game up, added murder this time. 

Twitter thread.

Yep. Completely preventable if not for asinine policies.

Marilyn Mosby was the DA that let this filthy animal out to rape and kill again. And yup, Soros. One of the early puppets Soros installed. And she did As told. I wish it was someone he cared about instead. 

On 9/27/2023 at 6:08 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

Marilyn Mosby was the DA that let this filthy animal out to rape and kill again. And yup, Soros. One of the early puppets Soros installed. And she did As told. I wish it was someone he cared about instead. 

On 9/27/2023 at 6:08 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

That ###### also fanned the flames around the Freddie grey sh!t too….

but she finally got hers….

https://apple.news/Ag4yhHZvsTeugdIW2Z8LEHA

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

FYI, a link in your link:

Former Baltimore State’s Attorney Marilyn Mosby has officially applied for a presidential pardon, according to a new letter sent by the Congressional Black Caucus to President Joe Biden obtained by The Baltimore Sun.

In the letter, the group of 60 lawmakers calls on the president to pardon Mosby, who was convicted at two separate trials of perjury and mortgage fraud.

https://www.baltimoresun.com/2024/05/16/congressional-black-caucus-biden-pardon-mosby/

45 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Remember when you said this?

On 3/29/2024 at 2:58 PM, RLLD said:

But they won't prosecute anyone other than Trump, rest assured....

11 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Remember when you said this?

It’s an odd thing to raise, since when I posted that she was already under prosecution.

i surmise this is one of those instances where you pluck up an example to make it the rule, until that approach later refutes something you believe?

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

It’s an odd thing to raise, since when I posted that she was already under prosecution.

i surmise this is one of those instances where you pluck up an example to make it the rule, until that approach later refutes something you believe?

Yeah I mentioned her in that same conversation as an example of one that was prosecuted, once again proving you wrong.

No prison time and a pardon on the way. Yeah, it’s just like Trump. 

6 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Yeah I mentioned her in that same conversation as an example of one that was prosecuted, once again proving you wrong.

Oh I see, you think that her being prosecuted makes what’s happening to Trump ok….

well, good luck with that. I might suggest you would few different if it were you being persecuted by government….

but since it’s happening to someone you dislike, you allow it…I wonder if that has happened before in history 🤔

I mean, I know blacks are a net negative on our society but good Lord they are such animals that they even kill the white people that are trying to help them? 

We might be deporting the wrong people 

• Thanks 1

On 9/27/2023 at 5:57 PM, Reality said:

Twitter thread.

I wonder if at any time during her last minutes, she ever thought... "maybe I was wrong."

10 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Oh I see, you think that her being prosecuted makes what’s happening to Trump ok….

well, good luck with that. I might suggest you would few different if it were you being persecuted by government….

but since it’s happening to someone you dislike, you allow it…I wonder if that has happened before in history 🤔

I voted for him twice and probably will again

33 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I voted for him twice and probably will again

This is confusing to me.  How can you vote for Trump twice but be in here every day supporting every liberal and liberal policy and at the same time dumping on conservatives?  I'm confused.

4 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

This is confusing to me.  How can you vote for Trump twice but be in here every day supporting every liberal and liberal policy and at the same time dumping on conservatives?  I'm confused.

I do enjoy dumping on conservatives in here, it is fun because a lot of the ones that post here are dumb.

But I don’t support every liberal policy

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I do enjoy dumping on conservatives in here, it is fun because a lot of the ones that post here are dumb.

But I don’t support every liberal policy

So, ultimately, you ARE a liberal that has voted twice for Trump, right?  Or do you consider yourself an independent?  Why did you vote for him twice?

Also, why isn't dumping on liberals enjoyment for you as well?  If you are an independent, why wouldn't you do both?

5 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Maybe he was not writing about voting for him as president in a national election, but voting for him in a poll here, like most deadly orange thing, Agent Orange or Donald Trump, or most offensive comb-over, Hitler or Donald Trump.

Toll paid in full.

29 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

So, ultimately, you ARE a liberal that has voted twice for Trump, right?  Or do you consider yourself an independent?  Why did you vote for him twice?

Also, why isn't dumping on liberals enjoyment for you as well?  If you are an independent, why wouldn't you do both?

I am independent.  I have voted for other Republicans as well but also Democrats.  I’ve repeatedly said in other threads for example that I think Trump had a better economy than Biden, but you seem to be ignoring that.  The economy is the main thing I care about when voting.

I’ve told the story before but I really don’t enjoy talking politics at all.  The only reason I started posting in the GC was because I had been reading the FF forum but it was dead, so decided to see what was going on over here.  That was where I saw some of the idiotic conservative opinions on Covid.  I didn’t think covid should have been political but it seemed to be all conservatives that were (and still are) downplaying the seriousness of it, among other dumb opinions.   After posting mostly only about Covid for awhile and enjoying proving conservatives wrong in there, I branched out a bit and noticed it was the same people who often had dumb and/or racist opinions about other stuff too, but not usually the sort of stuff that would have much impact on who I vote for, like saying blacks have a “quick twitch to violence” or that we should only let in immigrants that have college degrees.

There also aren’t many libs in here to begin with so the conservative circle jerk gets old.

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

I am independent.  I have voted for other Republicans as well but also Democrats.  I’ve repeatedly said in other threads for example that I think Trump had a better economy than Biden, but you seem to be ignoring that.  The economy is the main thing I care about when voting.

I’ve told the story before but I really don’t enjoy talking politics at all.  The only reason I started posting in the GC was because I had been reading the FF forum but it was dead, so decided to see what was going on over here.  That was where I saw some of the idiotic conservative opinions on Covid.  I didn’t think covid should have been political but it seemed to be all conservatives that were (and still are) downplaying the seriousness of it, among other dumb opinions.   After posting mostly only about Covid for awhile and enjoying proving conservatives wrong in there, I branched out a bit and noticed it was the same people who often had dumb and/or racist opinions about other stuff too, but not usually the sort of stuff that would have much impact on who I vote for, like saying blacks have a “quick twitch to violence” or that we should only let in immigrants that have college degrees.

There also aren’t many libs in here to begin with so the conservative circle jerk gets old.

Thanks, Tim!  :thumbsup:

Although, i would argue there are more libs in here than you think.  ;)

Tim is a liar.  Let’s move on. 

10 hours ago, TimHauck said:

After posting mostly only about Covid for awhile and enjoying proving conservatives wrong in there,

chuckled a little.