Tree of Knowledge

War in Israel

4 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Right now the vast majority of Israelis live their lives the way that Americans do: you go to work, you pick up your kids from school, you get home at night, you can relax, have fun on weekends, etc. The vast majority have not had their lives interrupted by terrorism. The vast majority can afford to live comfortably and safely. 

This is not the way it was during the first 30 years or so of Israel’s existence. Back then, in the 50s and 60s, inflation was terrible- up to 30% every year. Overcrowding was terrible. Unemployment was awful. And war constantly threatening- not missiles or terrorism but actual war with armies invading supported by the Soviet Union. No allies in Egypt or Jordan. Very little help from the United States. 

So yes it could get far worse. Let me offer a very real possibility- Jordan, which has a peace treaty with Israel is filled with Palestinian refugees (and in actuality the Jordanians are Palestinians themselves). The king is overthrown by a group sympathetic  to Hamas and Hezbollah, giving the Israels 3 hostile fronts instead of two. Then Egypt also becomes hostile giving Israel 4 hostile fronts. Then Syria becomes an active enemy again giving Israel 5 fronts. Then the radicals in Saudi Arabia rise up and overthrow their government, which would force the USA to return heavy to the Middle East. 

Get worse? Oh focking yeah it could. 

I am not sure your proposed scenarios come anywhere close to as bad as the Iranian theocracy flush with oil cash and only months away from the bomb.  In fact I would argue otherwise, especially if by the time your scenario comes to pass the Israelis have just truncated Iran with America's help and returned that Persian state to the forward thinking western state it was prior to the fall of the Shah.

Still, what do I know?  I am not living in Israel.  Neither am I a jew.  My perspective may be one fostered by a lack of direct personal investment.

10 hours ago, Maximum Overkill said:

What are Biden and Harris doing to end this War? 

The correct answer is nothing. 

What are Biden and Harris doing to end the Ukraine War?

The correct answer is nothing. 

You're voting for nothing. Congratulations, you're a genius. 

Dems love when bombs go boom. 

1 minute ago, listen2me 23 said:

Dems love when bombs go boom. 

They love violence, killing people and Money 

• Thanks 1

Iranians had to step up.  Their proxies are frozen right now.  Leadership is practically non-existent, and they do not know what else has been rigged for them; hint, there is more.... 😁

The middle east is a never-ending flow of loyalties, and to maintain their position Iran had to have a response to Israel, so they were more or less locked into this.  BUT.....Israel knew this was going to happen, they have something lined up for the Iranians already, I know the name of the op....but thats all i know.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RLLD said:

Iranians had to step up.  Their proxies are frozen right now.  Leadership is practically non-existent, and they do not know what else has been rigged for them; hint, there is more.... 😁

The middle east is a never-ending flow of loyalties, and to maintain their position Iran had to have a response to Israel, so they were more or less locked into this.  BUT.....Israel knew this was going to happen, they have something lined up for the Iranians already, I know the name of the op....but thats all i know.

Operation Ayatolla Assrape? 

• Haha 1

Biden won’t support a strike on Iran nuclear sites as Israel weighs response to Iran missile attack.

1 hour ago, Gepetto said:

Biden won’t support a strike on Iran nuclear sites as Israel weighs response to Iran missile attack.

Well, he did pay for them after all. Him and the dog eater. 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/us-b-2-bombers-strike-024002052.html

The US carried out a round of strikes in Yemen against the Iran-backed Houthis on Wednesday evening, according to Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin, targeting five underground weapons storage facilities using B-2 stealth bombers.

The facilities, three US defense officials told CNN following the attack, housed advanced conventional weapons used to target military and civilian vessels in the Red Sea and the Gulf of Aden.

“This was a unique demonstration of the United States’ ability to target facilities that our adversaries seek to keep out of reach, no matter how deeply buried underground, hardened, or fortified,” Austin said in a statement. “The employment of US Air Force B-2 Spirit long-range stealth bombers demonstrate U.S. global strike capabilities to take action against these targets when necessary, anytime, anywhere.”

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

oh wow, look we are attacking another country again with the war machine in charge

We should just drop illegals. Two birds, one stone. 

5 hours ago, Gepetto said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/us-b-2-bombers-strike-024002052.html

The US carried out a round of strikes in Yemen against the Iran-backed Houthis on Wednesday evening, according to Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin, targeting five underground weapons storage facilities using B-2 stealth bombers.

The facilities, three US defense officials told CNN following the attack, housed advanced conventional weapons used to target military and civilian vessels in the Red Sea and the Gulf of Aden.

“This was a unique demonstration of the United States’ ability to target facilities that our adversaries seek to keep out of reach, no matter how deeply buried underground, hardened, or fortified,” Austin said in a statement. “The employment of US Air Force B-2 Spirit long-range stealth bombers demonstrate U.S. global strike capabilities to take action against these targets when necessary, anytime, anywhere.”

Nice. More please. 

5 hours ago, Gepetto said:

IDF of Israel confirms killing of Hamas leader Yahya Sinwar.

https://www.cnn.com/world/live-news/israel-iran-gaza-lebanon-10-17-24-intl-hnk/index.html

A great achievement, although I presume that the Leftist pro-terrorist faction will claim that some "innocent" stubbed a toe and that this makes the operation OPPRESSIVE%$#@!

Now would be a great time for the US to go to Iran and say "here's the deal, you have 24 hours to have Hamas release all of the hostages, otherwise we'll unleash Israel to destroy all of your nuclear capabilities and airfields.  We'll check back in 24 hours, OK bye!"

But we won't.  Because our country is being run by... nobody knows who, but people who won't agree to it.

Kamala, change!

The Israeli military has released video that it says shows Hamas leader Yahya Sinwar’s final moments.

Israel Defense Forces spokesperson Daniel Hagari played the video in a news briefing on Thursday.

The edited clip shows a drone going into a damaged building where a person — who the IDF says is Sinwar — can be seen sitting on a chair. The figure’s body is positioned away from the drone, but they appear to be looking toward the unmanned craft. The person’s face is obscured and they appear to be sitting alone.

Hagari said Sinwar had been shot in his hand, as the edited IDF video points to his hand.

The drone video shows the figure holding what the IDF highlights as a piece of wood, which the person lobs in the direction of the drone.

Israel says a drone later discovered Sinwar’s body in the rubble of the building, which was struck by an Israeli tank on Wednesday. Only after sending in soldiers on foot did the Israeli military identify the man as Hamas’ leader.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/10/17/world/video/sinwar-hamas-leader-killed-final-moments-idf-drone-lead-digvid

So they found ID on one of Sinwar's bodyguards who was killed along with him.  You'll never guess who the guy worked for?  Yup.  U.N. employee.  That organization is so focking corrupt.  Makes me sick.  Throw them out of New York and quit it.  

• Thanks 3

A pair of top-secret documents from American spy agencies were apparently leaked online, describing Israeli plans for a retaliatory strike against Iran.

18 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

A pair of top-secret documents from American spy agencies were apparently leaked online, describing Israeli plans for a retaliatory strike against Iran.

I don't know why you share any top secret inside info with Team Biden. Just do what you need to do.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

Lots of pro Iran/ Anti Israel scum in the intel agencies. Obama put them there. We need to purge them.  Fill them up with patriots. 

1 minute ago, HellToupee said:

You can make this up

Yeah, let’s re-up for another four years of this senseless bullshitt. That thing shouldn’t even be in this country. Let her go back to Iran and get flogged for showing her ankles. 

https://www.nationalreview.com/2024/10/the-biden-iran-scandal-gets-worse/

Ariane Tabatabai, an academic turned State Department and Pentagon official. She was part of the now-infamous Iran Experts Initiative — a program used by Tehran’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs to cultivate relationships with foreign academics who could carry water for the regime.

At one point, according to reporting from Semafor, which revealed the program’s existence, Tabatabai opted to skip a conference in Israel after an Iranian official instructed her not to go. She also consulted with this same Iranian official regarding how she should testify in hearings before Congress. Her job today (October 22, 2024) — chief of staff to the Pentagon official who oversees special operations.

Yeah, there’s no enemy within. Anyone that has anything to do with Obama needs to be purged from our government.  

Maybe our gubberment is really controlled by just 2 sides ... Tiny hats vs the rest ... We just play 'taxpayer' ...