Sign in to follow this  
seafoam1

Biden's cognitive decline.

1 minute ago, HellToupee said:

Update??

It’s real. And it’s spectacular.  

Don't worry he has a cold. All of this was perfectly normal.

On 6/17/2024 at 8:37 PM, squistion said:

From the post before yours.

https://x.com/PolitiFact/status/1802827967078293838 (video clip at link)

Social media posts claimed a video showed Joe Biden wandering away from other world leaders at the G7 Summit in Italy at an event in which skydivers landed carrying flags of each country in attendance.

Video from other angles paints a different picture.

Just cheap fakes amirite :lol:

On 6/17/2024 at 12:34 PM, The Real timschochet said:

This is another lie. It didn’t happen. Biden and Obama walked off the stage, arm in arm, old friends. 

Here’s a great example of bootlicking

Trump wasn't much better you idiots.  He shown himself as the malignant narcissist that he is.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

Trump wasn't much better you idiots.  He shown himself as the malignant narcissist that he is.

Cognitively it wasn’t close. We can put this nonsense you’ve been scouring Twitter for all day to rest now. 

3 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Why clown yourself?

Just now, HellToupee said:

Why clown yourself?

I'm being honest which is something you're incapable of.  Biden looked awful, he clearly lost.  Trump looked better but he was his usual ranting self, he repeated himself, spewed a bunch of nonsense.  Any normal person would have held him accountable and slammed him, like newsome is doing right now.

Newsome? Come on. The guy has been a disaster at every step. What’s he gonna run on? 

Sadly, the only reason the Democrats are turning on Biden‘s cognitive ability is because he is losing. If he were leading in the polls, the Dems would run him and claim he was fine.

There are number posters who look foolish in this thread, but we already knew that.

On 6/14/2024 at 12:04 PM, The Real timschochet said:

This won’t mean anything to them. They WANT to believe that Biden is senile- it makes their willingness to vote for Trump slightly more palatable to themselves. 

Just a month ago the boys were still lost in the fairytale 

On 6/14/2024 at 10:33 AM, squistion said:

Readers add context to false NY Post story about Biden supposedly "wandering off" during G7 Summit.

https://x.com/i/birdwatch/n/1801482349760110815

Biden didn't "wander off". After viewing a skydiving demo with the other G7 leaders, Biden stepped aside to speak with one of the skydivers who is kneeling on the ground packing away his chute. The video in the above post has been digitally altered to remove the skydiver.

Just a rumpswab for the D

On 6/27/2024 at 11:15 PM, GutterBoy said:

I'm being honest which is something you're incapable of.  Biden looked awful, he clearly lost.  Trump looked better but he was his usual ranting self, he repeated himself, spewed a bunch of nonsense.  Any normal person would have held him accountable and slammed him, like newsome is doing right now.

Focking liberal idiot. Can't even spell newsom correctly but claims to know the guy is superior. What an ignorant dolt. 

On 6/17/2024 at 10:12 PM, The Real timschochet said:

Sorry it’s nonsense. 
https://abcnews.go.com/amp/Entertainment/wireStory/fact-focus-bidens-pause-left-star-studded-la-111201276

Dont take me seriously if you don’t want to. Take the people there seriously. 

More important, find some clips of Biden answering Jimmy Kimmel’s questions. Listen to him talk about the Supreme Court, about Trump, about democracy. And keep in mind that he gave this performance after flying in straight from several days in Europe in which he got almost no rest. Then decide if he really shows the decline you claim. It’s just not true. 

Just a month ago they were fully believing Biden ok

On 6/17/2024 at 1:00 PM, squistion said:

All they got is fake stuff like this. Or real stuff taken out of context or misleadingly edited to make a false impression.

:lol:
fake stuff

I am not a fan of his politics, but I am very excited that he finally decided (probably with family help) to not run in November…. He really needs to enjoy the rest of his time left on this planet and running the country for four more years (if he won) just wouldn’t do it…

Hopefully he will be able to enjoy it and not go in to any more decline…

• Thanks 1

On 6/17/2024 at 9:54 PM, GutterBoy said:

Of course not.  You seriously think he'd still be standing there if Obama didn't grab his hand?  This is why you're a joke.

Biden needed to be led off.  Grow up 

😂 

On 6/17/2024 at 12:34 PM, The Real timschochet said:

This is another lie. It didn’t happen. Biden and Obama walked off the stage, arm in arm, old friends. 

😂 

On 6/14/2024 at 10:33 AM, squistion said:

Biden didn't "wander off".

😂 

For the most brainwashed among us, this thread didn't age well.

On 1/18/2024 at 7:39 PM, Raven Fan said:

Dems should have dumped his dementia ass like 3 months ago, but noooo.

Dems deserve to love in '24.

Biden looks older and more dementia riddled every day. 

The beach boi nailed it here. Have to give him credit for his honesty 

On 1/18/2024 at 7:48 PM, squistion said:

On 1/18/2024 at 7:39 PM, Raven Fan said:

Dems should have dumped his dementia ass like 3 months ago, but noooo.

Dems deserve to love in '24.

Biden looks older and more dementia riddled every day. 

Meh.

:lol:

mustn’t go against the party

no surprise seeing squissy play the role of rump swab

7 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

The beach boi nailed it here. Have to give him credit for his honesty 

Nice work out of BOYO! 

On 6/27/2024 at 11:09 PM, GutterBoy said:

Aren’t you embarrassed or angry for buying into the narrative of Biden being fine and everything was a vast right wing conspiracy hook, line & sinker?

2 hours ago, Voltaire said:

For the most brainwashed among us, this thread didn't age well.

I don’t agree. 

I don’t believe that Biden is cognitively impaired. I think he’s gotten older and slower and less able to communicate and he has a disastrous debate. All of that killed his campaign. But Republicans lied about his mental skills and continue to do so, which is shameful, ageist, and disgusting. 

I stand by everything I wrote in this thread and elsewhere about Biden’s mental abilities. 

• Haha 1

“My word as a Biden”. Absurd. 

7 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I don’t agree. 

I don’t believe that Biden is cognitively impaired. I think he’s gotten older and slower and less able to communicate and he has a disastrous debate. All of that killed his campaign. But Republicans lied about his mental skills and continue to do so, which is shameful, ageist, and disgusting. 

I stand by everything I wrote in this thread and elsewhere about Biden’s mental abilities. 

Useful idiot to the end. Just riding the ship down to the bottom.A credulous rube.

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

I don’t agree. 

Which they can keep doing as it is now completely irrelevant and superfluous to what they should be talking about (and will only remind people of Trump's advanced age and obvious mental deterioration). 

On 1/18/2024 at 3:42 PM, squistion said:

Meh. Trump the is one you should be concerned with. His speeches seem to be getting progressively more incoherent with all the crazy stuff he has been saying.

On 1/18/2024 at 6:07 PM, squistion said:

I didn't report them for anything. Just pointing out people have been making these silly short predictions about Biden's health since he took office and none of them have come true, and this one probably won't either. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Alias Detective said:

On 1/18/2024 at 3:42 PM, squistion said:

Meh. Trump the is one you should be concerned with. His speeches seem to be getting progressively more incoherent with all the crazy stuff he has been saying.

On 1/18/2024 at 6:07 PM, squistion said:

I didn't report them for anything. Just pointing out people have been making these silly short predictions about Biden's health since he took office and none of them have come true, and this one probably won't either. 

Excellent posting AD 👍

• Thanks 1

I just read the 8 pages on this topic, to the liberals that posted in this thread, are you embarrassed at all about how focking stupid you look? Do you have any pride at all? Your party played you, continues to play you. They don't take you seriously, they know they can lie about any subject because you're this gullible...

Seriously, a tough read, I actually feel kind of bad for a few of you... 

16 hours ago, Reality said:

I just read the 8 pages on this topic, to the liberals that posted in this thread, are you embarrassed at all about how focking stupid you look? Do you have any pride at all? Your party played you, continues to play you. They don't take you seriously, they know they can lie about any subject because you're this gullible...

It's amazing how out of touch with reality liberals are. They don't believe their eyes and ears. They believe what they are told. But Trump :cry:

17 hours ago, Reality said:

This.

Over and over The Party and their proxies in the media have lied and lied.......and over and over....liberals continue to consume it, defend it.....and later when it arises that the lie is exposed....shrug it off

7 minutes ago, RLLD said:

This.

Over and over The Party and their proxies in the media have lied and lied.......and over and over....liberals continue to consume it, defend it.....and later when it arises that the lie is exposed....shrug it off

This wasn't a Biden finished in the top of his class lie. The president of the united states has dementia. Look around the world our "enemies" are taking full advantage of this major weakness. 

Liberals shrug it off like it's no big deal. 

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

This.

I saw Biden's State Of the Union Address in its hour and one half entirety and he looked fine to me, so I wasn't basing that on what the media was supposedly telling me. 

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

This.

They like being lied to. What other explanation is there? 

18 minutes ago, squistion said:

I saw Biden's State Of the Union Address in its hour and one half entirety and he looked fine to me, so I wasn't basing that on what the media was supposedly telling me. 

I think using the singular and unusual example to suggest the rest of it should be ignored.....

16 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They like being lied to. What other explanation is there? 

Its a cult.....

On 7/23/2024 at 1:51 AM, posty said:

I am not a fan of his politics, but I am very excited that he finally decided (probably with family help) to not run in November…. He really needs to enjoy the rest of his time left on this planet and running the country for four more years (if he won) just wouldn’t do it…

Hopefully he will be able to enjoy it and not go in any more in any more decline…

Good post, I agree with this.  :thumbsup: 

• Like 1