squistion

Trump's Cognitive Decline and Health

8 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Malignant narcissist. Lies about himself to inflate his ego.  The type of person we all used to hate.

Why does Biden lie about himself? 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Whataboutadour loves shilling for his alpha, his hero, he loves that he has a big jet with his name on the side. He loves his big bully and believes all his lies.

36 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Whataboutadour loves shilling for his alpha, his hero, he loves that he has a big jet with his name on the side. He loves his big bully and believes all his lies.

I didn’t say Trump doesn’t lie.  I only asked why Biden does, seeing as you can explain such things.  Now you seem reluctant to do so.  

6 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Such a lil bish cuck.

Running to the defense of his orange master.

Have some dignity for yourself for once FFS.

You've literally cucked out your truth for the sake of a lying orange turd.

Dummy

Yesterday trump said Milwaukee is a horrible city.

Then everyone tried to cover it up.

There he said he was referring to crime.

Today he says he never said it.

7 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Yesterday trump said Milwaukee is a horrible city.

Then everyone tried to cover it up.

There he said he was referring to crime.

Today he says he never said it.

How can you cuck, moron cultist accept that he thinks so little of you he just lied to your face?

Oh yea, you’re obedient cucks who need a daddy figure.

Pathetic women you all are.

Last week it was electric boats and sharks.  This week it's electric tanks pulling the battery in a car wagon.  Just complete nonsense.

6 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Last week it was electric boats and sharks.  This week it's electric tanks pulling the battery in a car wagon.  Just complete nonsense.

That focker just makes up non-existent "issues" of which to criticize Biden.

https://www.factcheck.org/2023/11/trumps-false-claim-that-u-s-military-moving-to-electric-tanks/

It’s also false. The military currently has no plans for all-electric tanks.

The military is moving toward the electrification of its vehicle fleets, starting with light-duty, non-tactical vehicles, citing not only environmental benefits but cost savings and operational advantages. As part of the military’s Climate Strategy released in 2022, the military also aspires to move to fully electric tactical vehicles by 2050. But even that doesn’t include combat vehicles such as tanks.

Nonetheless, Trump has misleadingly seized on the military’s effort by falsely focusing on the claim that a push to convert most military vehicles to electric would include tanks.

7 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

At least once in every speech now his brain freezes up.

2 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Potato Joe won't be running in November. They're gonna yank him and run Gruesome or Big Mike. They've already laid the groundwork by labeling him as too incompetent to stand trial.

1 minute ago, lickin_starfish said:

Potato Joe won't be running in November. They're gonna yank him and run Gruesome or Big Mike. They've already laid the groundwork by labeling him as too incompetent to stand trial.

I believe this could happen. But long shot though, they put someone like killary in as VP candidate, and if they win, she runs the show. 

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

He is inarticulate indeed but not wrong about getting a vehicle out of power repowered quickly and back in the fight.  Far quicker to gas the vehicle up rather than to recharge it.  Whether this limited and specific application has wider application for civilian applications is highly questionable and I would argue it mostly does not, but he is not wrong, he is just inarticulate in teh extreme.  So inarticualte that you and I both question his intelligence.  I would definitely not pick him to be on my team in any intellectual contest.  Of course i would not pick biden either.  i would go it alone and would feel very confident of a win if they both were forced on to the other team as I know they would outburst with the wrong answer rather than allow the intelligent team captain to respond.

30 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

He is inarticulate indeed but not wrong about getting a vehicle out of power repowered quickly and back in the fight.  Far quicker to gas the vehicle up rather than to recharge it.  Whether this limited and specific application has wider application for civilian applications is highly questionable and I would argue it mostly does not, but he is not wrong, he is just inarticulate in teh extreme.  So inarticualte that you and I both question his intelligence.  I would definitely not pick him to be on my team in any intellectual contest.  Of course i would not pick biden either.  i would go it alone and would feel very confident of a win if they both were forced on to the other team as I know they would outburst with the wrong answer rather than allow the intelligent team captain to respond.

Dude, there are no electric tanks, there is no mandate for electric tanks, there are no wagons pulling batteries.  He is indeed, wrong.

Gutterboy is spending all day on Saturday of Father's Day weekend combing through X for TDS posts.  Happy Father's Day, Gutter.  :mellow: 

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

Gutterboy is spending all day on Saturday of Father's Day weekend combing through X for TDS posts.  Happy Father's Day, Gutter.  :mellow: 

Trump started talking at 6:00pm.  I was up at 5am.  I ran 6 miles, cleaned the basement, cleaned the pool, swam, went for a 3 mile hike with wife and dog, napped on the swing, hung out with kids, had sex, bought 3 racks of ribs and 5 pounds of wings, ate dinner, and then opened Twitter to see the demented candidate clips.  Fathers day is tomorrow.

You're a dumb jack off Jerry.

• Haha 3

Auto country :lol:

Also your dumb trade deal that replaced NAFTA didn't do sh1t for the auto industry you dumb fock.

Trump ranting about dishwashers and showers.

His dishwasher regulations did nothing.

https://www.nytimes.com/wirecutter/blog/dishwashers-trump-efficiency/

And he was confused on his tariff, they were on washing machines, and they raised the prices of washing machines and dryers.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/21/business/trump-tariffs-washing-machines.html

Pro tip: When making fun of how the other guy can’t remember his name, make sure you get the name right of the fake doctor who gave you your memory tests. 

A glimpse into all our futures as the whiny loser preps for…

THE BIG LIE 2.0

Trump already claiming he won't accept the results of the 2024 election and will start an "investigation or something" if he doesn't win.

32 minutes ago, Dozer FBG said:

THE BIG LIE 2.0

Trump already claiming he won't accept the results of the 2024 election and will start an "investigation or something" if he doesn't win.

He must be seeing the poll numbers shifting towards Biden.

47 minutes ago, Dozer FBG said:

THE BIG LIE 2.0

https://x.com/DecodingFoxNews/status/1802039223434023110 (video clip at link)

Greg Gutfeld declared two days in a row that Americans won't accept the results of the election if Biden wins. Fox News hosts have promoted this idea for weeks - laying track for another 'Big Lie' where Trump will declare victory despite the results of the 2024 election.

On 6/15/2024 at 9:35 PM, GutterBoy said:

Trump started talking at 6:00pm.  I was up at 5am.  I ran 6 miles, cleaned the basement, cleaned the pool, swam, went for a 3 mile hike with wife and dog, napped on the swing, hung out with kids, had sex, bought 3 racks of ribs and 5 pounds of wings, ate dinner, and then opened Twitter to see the demented candidate clips.  Fathers day is tomorrow.

You're a dumb jack off Jerry.

Clean your pool? BFD. You should clean your pool every day. Acting like it’s some big deal. What a turd. 

20 hours ago, Dozer FBG said:

THE BIG LIE 2.0

Spoiler alert: Trump is going to claim fraud even if he does win. 

8 minutes ago, MDC said:

Spoiler alert: Trump is going to claim fraud even if he does win. 

He was gonna do the same in 2016.  Any time he loses he claims he was cheated, been this way his whole life.

5 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

He was gonna do the same in 2016.  Any time he loses he claims he was cheated, been this way his whole life.

Trump claimed fraud after he won in 2016. He said he won the popular vote. 

38 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Unintentional hilarity!

Unintentional ignorance on your part. He's dumb too though. :dunno:

9 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

On 6/16/2024 at 8:19 AM, squistion said:

😁

https://x.com/kylegriffin1/status/1802312690792050838

Donald Trump challenged President Biden to a cognitive test last night, but he confused the name of the doctor who tested him in the very next sentence.

Unintentional hilarity!

From Jon Stewart: By MAGA law his name is now officially Ronnie Johnson 😂😂