squistion

Trump's Cognitive Decline and Health

2 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

The HT posting cycle:

1.) Get called on something he said

2.) Deny it

3.) Get shown evidence of what he said

4.) Accuse person of being triggered and insult them and/or their manhood ⬅️ we are here

5.) Post some other nonsense trying to pretend like he is a better person than another poster

6.) Return to step 1

OOOHHHH! OH! OH!

Please excuse Sean for being a sheephead.

:lol:

14 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Is "non sequitur BS" a phrase you're using instead of "facts I don't want to discuss because it proves I'm a scum bag leftist"?  No need to respond to that question, I know the answer is "yes".

Your stance, as well as every other liberal piece of crap in this thread is 100% based on "Yeah, but...."  Keep voting Left Comrade. 

I asked you a question about the hypocrisy as it relates to Trump's mental cognition. That led you on a rant about 4 different things and finishing by telling me to "fook off" and ranting about the media and how there should be no respect for different political positions. You might want to settle down a little.

I never said anything about anyone who goes against Obama is racist. That would be stupid. 

Just pointing out that Biden and Trump are both in cognitive decline just at different spots. MAGAites constantly called people on it as it relates to Biden. And saying "why can't you see it?" It finally fully exposed itself to a point where people could no longer ignore it. Now when people say the same about Trump the comment is "Yeah but..." from people like you....Again- I'm fine with people being hypocrites- just don't cry a river when you get called on it. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Oooh oooh me! me! Mr Kotter! 

We are now on Step 5...by quoting a show that is almost 50 years old. 

Timely

• Haha 1

Just now, Sean Mooney said:

Timely

Bullseye! 

2 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Timely

Hardcore Whineador remembers when the moving pictures added sound. What a time to be alive! 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Bullseye! 

Can't wait til you circle back to the beginning of the posting cycle. 

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

Hardcore Whineador remembers when the moving pictures added sound. What a time to be alive! 

It's funny to catch him in his nonsense and watch him twist and twist trying to get free ultimately knowing he can't.

Arguing with him is like fishing in a fully stocked pond. You know you are going to catch him, you know you will have to throw him back, and you know he won't be able to get his way out of it until you throw him back. 

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

It's funny to catch him in his nonsense and watch him twist and twist trying to get free ultimately knowing he can't.

Arguing with him is like fishing in a fully stocked pond. You know you are going to catch him, you know you will have to throw him back, and you know he won't be able to get his way out of it until you throw him back. 

3rd grade analogies are the best.  :lol:

• Like 1

Just now, Horseman said:

3rd grade analogies are the best.  :lol:

I own them. They don’t cost much. 

22 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Here's the difference between you and me.  1. I know that Trump is capable of doing the job at this point in time and if in a year or so he can't, hey, 25th him out and put Vance in.  See ya Trump.  2.Republican's are not tied to Trump like dumbazzes like you people believe. 3. I'm 100% against the liberal agenda and whatever needs to happen to keep the Communist party out of the White House is fine with me.  If that means running Trump who'll be a turnip in 6 months, so be it.  Where as you, you can't go against the machine.  The machine wanted Biden in for 4 years, so you towed the line for 4 years.  4.It got to the point where he was clearly going to lose, so your party did a bait and switch on you, and you took it right up the azz and said "thanks, I'll have another", when you threw your full support behind a person no one liked 4 years ago.

Many years ago, when we all knew that Biden wasn't mentally fit, you backed him.  You and you're party defended him until there was no denying it anymore and 1 hour later... gone.  Your party knew for years that Biden wasn't going to last, but they wanted him just long enough to hopefully win the election so that they can force Harris on the country.  Yes, force.  When she ran in the primary just 4 years ago, no one voted for her.  They wouldn't have voted for her had she run in the primary.  So, in order to not rig the primary again (like the did in 2015), they held out on Biden until they can just swap in Harris.  Idiots like you, said "Hey, a subversion of Democracy.  I like it.  I know we accused Trump of that and it was bad if he did it, but I'm ok with my party doing it."

I bet the DNC starts a chant of "GOOD FOR ME, NOT FOR THEE", at every meeting.

Wow. This is some high level bullshit flinging. Let's break it down:

1. Zero chance a Republican POTUS ever gets 25'd. Dems will probably never have enough votes in the Senate to do that, and Republicans have shown they're willing to back a complete turd out of party loyalty.

2. LOfuknL. He absorbed the entire GOP like it was a Big Mac and is belching and farting out the remnants as we speak. He is nothing resembling an actual conservative, Reagan would hate his guts.

3. Are you so partisan you can't see the reverse? I didn't vote for Biden, I voted against Trump. Same as I will in November. I don't like Harris, but mirror your feelings. I hate the current Republican party and Trump so much that it is unconscionable to even consider voting any other way. Once Trump finally goes the fock away I will go back to not voting for POTUS. Until the Turnip showed up, I had never cast a vote for someone I didn't support and refused to vote for the lesser of two evils, which is ALWAYS what POTUS boils down to for me. Biden 2020 was the first time I'd ever filled in the top of my ballot, and I was pissed that I felt like I had to.

4. I can't speak for anyone else, but I posted here after the miserable debate performance that I wouldn't vote for Biden. His cognitive failings were obvious. When Kamala replaced him on the ticket, contrary to what the MAGA dopes believe, it was fully on the up-and-up. Reps would do the same if Trump dropped dead tonight (god forbid). We will support her, despite her many shortcomings, because Donald is a dangerous, ineffectual, stupid tool. Just like you believe Kamala is the same, and will vote AGAINST her.

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I own them. They don’t cost much. 

Dentures? Golf carts? Playing cards with extra large font? Plymouth K-cars? Anal dildos? ED pills? 

17 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Dentures? Golf carts? Playing cards with extra large font? Plymouth K-cars? Anal dildos? ED pills? 

Hemorrhoid pillows, drug store reading glasses, high fiber bars, prepper kits, Donald Trump branded suspenders.

6 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Some schools are getting sex changes for their students?  I'm pretty sure they need a waiver signed just to give them Advil.

Maybe not a sex change but imagine learning your child uses a pronoun differently that what they were born while while at school.  Old days you went to the councilor or a good shrink.  Now, you get coddled and “uplifted”. It’s gross.

8 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Maybe not a sex change but imagine learning your child uses a pronoun differently that what they were born while while at school.  Old days you went to the councilor or a good shrink.  Now, you get coddled and “uplifted”. It’s gross.

I would hope I wouldn't make my kids feel like they couldn't tell me that and only felt comfortable with it at school.  Sounds more like a parenting issue.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I would hope I wouldn't make my kids feel like they couldn't tell me that and only felt comfortable with it at school.  Sounds more like a parenting issue.

Your boy comes home and says he’s a girl now.  Do you get him counseling or just let it whizz on by?

Just now, Alias Detective said:

Your boy comes home and says he’s a girl now.  Do you get him counseling or just let it whizz on by?

.I would talk to him about it and I would suggest he see a counselor.  I wouldn't disown him like some people would in that situation.

14 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

.I would talk to him about it and I would suggest he see a counselor.  I wouldn't disown him like some people would in that situation.

Same here.  I don’t want the school hiding it from me tho.  

Just now, Alias Detective said:

I don't either.

1 hour ago, Alias Detective said:

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I don't either.

I agree with both of you.

If the child approached the guidance counselor to tell them about their gender confusion, and the counselor recommends to the child that they discuss it with the parents, what should the counselor do if the child responds "I can't, mommy and daddy will hit me?"

What then?

2 hours ago, Fnord said:

If the child approached the guidance counselor to tell them about their gender confusion, and the counselor recommends to the child that they discuss it with the parents, what should the counselor do if the child responds "I can't, mommy and daddy will hit me?"

What then?

I’m sure there is already protocol on the books when a child claims they live with abuse.  I’ll defer to that.

4 hours ago, Fnord said:

leave me out of this

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Fnord said:

What then?

CYS gets called. 

21 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Wow. This is some high level bullshit flinging. Let's break it down:

1. Zero chance a Republican POTUS ever gets 25'd. Dems will probably never have enough votes in the Senate to do that, and Republicans have shown they're willing to back a complete turd out of party loyalty.

2. LOfuknL. He absorbed the entire GOP like it was a Big Mac and is belching and farting out the remnants as we speak. He is nothing resembling an actual conservative, Reagan would hate his guts.

3. Are you so partisan you can't see the reverse? I didn't vote for Biden, I voted against Trump. Same as I will in November. I don't like Harris, but mirror your feelings. I hate the current Republican party and Trump so much that it is unconscionable to even consider voting any other way. Once Trump finally goes the fock away I will go back to not voting for POTUS. Until the Turnip showed up, I had never cast a vote for someone I didn't support and refused to vote for the lesser of two evils, which is ALWAYS what POTUS boils down to for me. Biden 2020 was the first time I'd ever filled in the top of my ballot, and I was pissed that I felt like I had to.

4. I can't speak for anyone else, but I posted here after the miserable debate performance that I wouldn't vote for Biden. His cognitive failings were obvious. When Kamala replaced him on the ticket, contrary to what the MAGA dopes believe, it was fully on the up-and-up. Reps would do the same if Trump dropped dead tonight (god forbid). We will support her, despite her many shortcomings, because Donald is a dangerous, ineffectual, stupid tool. Just like you believe Kamala is the same, and will vote AGAINST her.

1.  I didn't say whether they'd do it or not... he asked ME a question and I answered it for ME.

2.  I'm talking about people, not politicians.  Who are you talking about?  Most politicians vote party line, regardless of their feelings.  The Democrat party loves to "tell" you that they're moderate or not extremist or what have you... but virtually every bill they pass (they ALL vote for it), is pushing us further and further left.  That's politics.  I'm not sure how you can sit there and assign blame to one side and completely ignore that same aspect on the other side and condone their activity.

3.  That's because you've been brainwashed.  This is a you problem, not a Republican party/Trump problem.  What policies by Republican's are there that you are soooo against?

4. Again, this is just you being a brainwashed too.  Everyone knew YEARS AGO, not weeks or months, that Biden was gone.  The Democrats purposefully waited until it was too late to pull the plug on Biden, so that they can slip Harris in without a vote.  If the Democrats pulled the plug on Biden last December and said they were going to hold a primary, then all is well.  Here's the thing, the DNC knew that if they did that, Harris wouldn't win.  Why did they know that?  Because she was one of the first to drop out in 2019.  No one liked her.  Gotta love her virtue signaling, she announced her candidacy in January of 2019 on MLK Jr Day (lol)... in 1 year, she had no where near enough campaign money, that she dropped out before voting started.  California's primary was 1 month away and she wasn't even projected to get any delegates.  Her OWN STATE didn't even like her.  She's done nothing in the last 4 years to become likeable.  Nothing.  Her own party knew that... again, that's why they didn't want her to run in a primary, because they knew she would lose.  Trump at WORST, is where Biden was 4 or more years ago.

1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

1.  I didn't say whether they'd do it or not... he asked ME a question and I answered it for ME.

2.  I'm talking about people, not politicians.  Who are you talking about?  Most politicians vote party line, regardless of their feelings.  The Democrat party loves to "tell" you that they're moderate or not extremist or what have you... but virtually every bill they pass (they ALL vote for it), is pushing us further and further left.  That's politics.  I'm not sure how you can sit there and assign blame to one side and completely ignore that same aspect on the other side and condone their activity.

3.  That's because you've been brainwashed.  This is a you problem, not a Republican party/Trump problem.  What policies by Republican's are there that you are soooo against?

4. Again, this is just you being a brainwashed too.  Everyone knew YEARS AGO, not weeks or months, that Biden was gone.  The Democrats purposefully waited until it was too late to pull the plug on Biden, so that they can slip Harris in without a vote.  If the Democrats pulled the plug on Biden last December and said they were going to hold a primary, then all is well.  Here's the thing, the DNC knew that if they did that, Harris wouldn't win.  Why did they know that?  Because she was one of the first to drop out in 2019.  No one liked her.  Gotta love her virtue signaling, she announced her candidacy in January of 2019 on MLK Jr Day (lol)... in 1 year, she had no where near enough campaign money, that she dropped out before voting started.  California's primary was 1 month away and she wasn't even projected to get any delegates.  Her OWN STATE didn't even like her.  She's done nothing in the last 4 years to become likeable.  Nothing.  Her own party knew that... again, that's why they didn't want her to run in a primary, because they knew she would lose.  Trump at WORST, is where Biden was 4 or more years ago.

That's a lot of words boiling down to "I'm rubber, you're glue."

I'm brainwashed for thinking the exact same way you do, just with the parties reversed. Gotcha. Carry on.

14 hours ago, Alias Detective said:

I’m sure there is already protocol on the books when a child claims they live with abuse.  I’ll defer to that.

Fair. Thanks.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, thegeneral said:

The Plymouth K car was underrated. 

No they weren't. They were ugly pieces of shite that broke down a lot. Maybe you got lucky, but I knew several people that owned one, and they were junk.

1 minute ago, Fnord said:

No they weren't. They were ugly pieces of shite that broke down a lot. Maybe you got lucky, but I knew several people that owned one, and they were junk.

This was my Dad’s company car for a couple years and he would let me drive it as like a 10 year old. I remember driving over a sidewalk or something and a horrible noise coming from underneath and him just laughing his ass off. Fond memories. 

3 hours ago, Fnord said:

That's a lot of words boiling down to "I'm rubber, you're glue."

I'm brainwashed for thinking the exact same way you do, just with the parties reversed. Gotcha. Carry on.

I'll take that as throwing your gun.  So weak minded you liberals are.

18 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I'll take that as throwing your gun.  So weak minded you liberals are.

You do you. Good to know that every single person that considers themselves a liberal is weak minded. Sounds like something a weak-minded individual would say. 

Can you pick up my gun for me? I have some other targets.

47 minutes ago, Fnord said:

You do you. Good to know that every single person that considers themselves a liberal is weak minded. Sounds like something a weak-minded individual would say. 

Can you pick up my gun for me? I have some other targets.

LOL, looks like you picked the gun up and shot blanks.  🤡

35 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

LOL, looks like you picked the gun up and shot blanks.  🤡

Blank, similar to your reasoning skills. Thanks for the note.

58 minutes ago, League Champion said:

So weak. 

1 hour ago, League Champion said:

The prompter was in Spanish for the host. You dopers will buy anything 😂😂

• Haha 1

On 10/11/2024 at 4:46 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:
On 10/11/2024 at 3:48 PM, League Champion said:

So weak. 

Oh my gosh a prompter for Donald!?!?? 😮😮