squistion

Trump's Cognitive Decline

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

I don't remember it being to this level.  Not even close.  The huge flags hanging on houses and being flown from trucks and boats?  The clothing?  If it was there I didn't see it but I live in rural Iowa so there are more Trump fans than Obama fans.

Another effeminate triggered by flags.  Kick yourself in the balls and don't ever call yourself an independent again.  

6 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

You the answer you're looking for is in my last sentence.

I would say the same if Biden supporters were doing the same but I haven't seen it.  It's weird.  They must be too busy fighting for trans rights.

Just now, Horseman said:

Another effeminate triggered by flags.  Kick yourself in the balls and don't ever call yourself an independent again.  

How did you get that from what I said?

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I would say the same if Biden supporters were doing the same but I haven't seen it.  It's weird.  They must be too busy fighting for trans rights.

Thanks for proving my point.  Stay ignorant my friend.

Other than putting a "vote for" sign in your yard I think it's weird to have any political person's name displayed most places.  Seeing politicians treated as if they were your favorite sports team is just odd to me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Even when they act like complete shitt humans, lackeys like Squishy will come along to defend them.  Talk about a cultist. 

Exactly.  They're the biggest hypocrites that love to shout you down as being a hypocrite.

Just now, TBayXXXVII said:

Thanks for proving my point.  Stay ignorant my friend.

You're welcome.  Stay upset my friend.

You're welcome.  Stay upset my friend.

I'm not upset, I'm simply telling you that while you like to sit on your pedestal, you're showing your ignorance.

7 minutes ago, Horseman said:

💥

Down the middle Hawkeye never saw or heard about all the “in this house” signs. Got by him. 

4 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Other than putting a "vote for" sign in your yard I think it's weird to have any political person's name displayed most places.  Seeing politicians treated as if they were your favorite sports team is just odd to me.

I think it’s weird and gay to even put a sign 

5 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Even the yard signs are pretty tacky, imo. I really don’t GAF what some rando thinks :wacko: 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Down the middle Hawkeye never saw or heard about all the “in this house” signs. Got by him. 

I don't know what those are.  What does that have to do with being in the middle?

6 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I'm not upset, I'm simply telling you that while you like to sit on your pedestal, you're showing your ignorance.

What ignorant is thinking that the right and left are all that different from each other.

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Twatadour on a real roll today.

"You know, those political signs that say love and accept your neighbor? The ones I'm using as a strawman example of people putting up Obama signs? Yeah, only effeminate men and mouthy women put up those Obama signs. Everyone knows nobody believes that shite except for cucks."

Mother Theresa and Jesus Christ must really have pissed you off with their incessant virtue signaling. 

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

What ignorant is thinking that the right and left are all that different from each other.

🤣

You are such a joke.  They aren't different.  You crack me up.  Last week, I called out Worms as being a hypocrite and for some reason you called me out on a "whatabout-ism".  Basically, I told him the two parties are no different and you, for some reason, thought I was in the wrong.  Now here, you're saying the two aren't all that different.  Such a troll.  I'm now officially done with you.

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

🤣

You are such a joke.  They aren't different.  You crack me up.  Last week, I called out Worms as being a hypocrite and for some reason you called me out on a "whatabout-ism".  Basically, I told him the two parties are no different and you, for some reason, thought I was in the wrong.  Now here, you're saying the two aren't all that different.  Such a troll.  I'm now officially done with you.

Link? :wacko:

2 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

🤣

You don't have to get so defensive just because you can't see it.  If you're done with me then put me on ignore, then I don't have to see you piss and moan all the time when I post something.

5 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Link? :wacko:

I'm not sure he knows what a whataboutism is.

Just now, TBayXXXVII said:

My bad, it was TWO weeks ago.

Oh lol, I thought you meant you successfully called me out as a hypocrite 😂

I'm not sure he knows what a whataboutism is.

It seems not. He isn’t the brightest guy when you get outside of fantasy football. Good on the mange bored but a bit of a train wreck over here :( 

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

Oh lol, I thought you meant you successfully called me out as a hypocrite 😂

It was... or a "whataboutism", which ever you prefer.  You took the "L" gracefully.

I remember that.  Worms said something about Trump being sick because he wants to fock is daughter and then TBay commented with a whataboutism about Biden.  Then he got all pissy and now he's claiming it as a W.

41 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Twatadour on a real roll today.

"You know, those political signs that say love and accept your neighbor? The ones I'm using as a strawman example of people putting up Obama signs? Yeah, only effeminate men and mouthy women put up those Obama signs. Everyone knows nobody believes that shite except for cucks."

Mother Theresa and Jesus Christ must really have pissed you off with their incessant virtue signaling. 

⬆️ Had a “in this house sign”. 25 virtue points.  I like the “science is real” one. From the people that think men can menstruate.  

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

⬆️ Had a “in this house sign”. 25 virtue points.  I like the “science is real” one. From the people that think men can menstruate.  

Oh look! Another GC conservative that doesn't know fuk-all about me but is convinced they do. Tell the truth: @jonmx is bouncing on your lap right now, isn't he? You two are obviously soul mates, forever bound by ignorance and insecurities over your own intelligence, judgment, and usefulness. I would feel sorry the two of you, but you're also both giant, gaping a$$holes that bring the abuse on yourselves. So GFY.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Oh look! Another GC conservative that doesn't know fuk-all about me but is convinced they do. Tell the truth: @jonmx is bouncing on your lap right now, isn't he? You two are obviously soul mates, forever bound by ignorance and insecurities over your own intelligence, judgment, and usefulness. I would feel sorry the two of you, but you're also both giant, gaping a$$holes that bring the abuse on yourselves. So GFY.

Triggered. “There is no such thing as an illegal person”.  In your house. 

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

LOL

I was listening to it on the radio, and actually thought the broadcast restarted from that moment.  

12 minutes ago, zsasz said:

LOL

I was listening to it on the radio, and actually thought the broadcast restarted from that moment.  

He's gonna go get the papers, get the papers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

18 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Jeebus, he looks terrible, all tired and stressed out. 😦

Katy Tur was talking about this speech or whatever you want to call it on MSNBC. She covered the Trump campaign for NBC and MSNBC in 2016, so has a lot of familiarity being around Trump. She said that she had never seen him like this and that he, in her words, looked "diminished and deflated".

3 minutes ago, squistion said:

Jeebus, he looks terrible, all tired and stressed out. 😦

Katy Tur was talking about this speech or whatever you want to call it on MSNBC. She covered the Trump campaign for NBC and MSNBC in 2016, so has a lot of familiarity being around Trump. She said that she had never seen him like this and that he, in her words, looked "diminished".

I've seen similar tweets by people that have been close to Trump too.

Trump looks good. Walks well too. 

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Trump looks good. Walks well too. 

I’ll take “things a cuck would say” for $500 Alex.

• Haha 1