squistion

Trump's Cognitive Decline

2 hours ago, Reality said:

If you've got an hour, I'd recommend you give this a watch, especially if you're an avid golfer like myself.

It will be very triggering to those of you on the left or those who lie about his cognitive & physical abilities.

What an absolute stick this 78 year old dude is.

I def won’t watch these two blow each other. Bryson may be almost insufferable as Trump 😂😂

With that the old mantitted shitbird is a decent player. If he’s lower than a 10 he’s lying his ass off…which is a big part of golf. 

If tubby just wanted to make his golf courses and sell branded crap it would be fantastic TBH.

2 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

I def won’t watch these two blow each other. Bryson may be almost insufferable as Trump 😂😂

With that the old mantitted shitbird is a decent player. If he’s lower than a 10 he’s lying his ass off…which is a big part of golf. 

If tubby just wanted to make his golf courses and sell branded crap it would be fantastic TBH.

You definitely shouldn't watch, it will be extremely triggering for somebody like you.

• Like 1

Just now, Reality said:

You definitely shouldn't watch, it will be extremely triggering for somebody like you.

Yeah watching Trump and Bryson play golf and chat. I’m really missing out 😂😂

Trump is so well trained with his aphasia, when his brain glitches, he doesn't miss a beat, rambles until he can find the word.

6 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

You'd think someone who keeps talking about Hannibal lechter would know there was more than one lamb.

2 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Trump is so well trained with his aphasia, when his brain glitches, he doesn't miss a beat, rambles until he can find the word.

1 minute ago, Shooter McGavin said:

She's married to a Jew.

Look at you go!  Bwahahahahahah 

11 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Dummy wants to use NASCAR drivers and coaches to run the military 

😂😂

12 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Dummy wants to use NASCAR drivers and coaches to run the military 

I do enjoy his humor.....:doublethumbsup:

Love the Hannibal Lector stuff. Hope the leftards keep repeating it. Trump knows how to play them. Just like bloodbath.  Keep saying it. Thank you. 

6 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Love the Hannibal Lector stuff. Hope the leftards keep repeating it. Trump knows how to play them. Just like bloodbath.  Keep saying it. Thank you. 

It is awesome. Just like the "I'm going to be a dictator" stuff. Trump must just sit at home watching the liberal news laughing his ass off at what he does to them. It's eating them up inside to no end. 

37 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Dodged a bullet.  Literally.  

I’d be worried about him stroking out than another assassin. 

21 hours ago, seafoam1 said:

It is awesome. Just like the "I'm going to be a dictator" stuff. Trump must just sit at home watching the liberal news laughing his ass off at what he does to them. It's eating them up inside to no end. 

Oh yeah, you either have "Trump is a liar"  when he jokes about something or " he is a dictator!"....

He trolls them constantly, and its pretty funny

15 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

I’d be worried about him stroking out than another assassin. 

Sure you are.  It wasn't an issue w/Trump until people started pointing out that your guy has dementia.  Now you have to play the "I'm going to accuse your guy of the same thing" game.  :lol:

Just now, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Sure you are.  It wasn't an issue w/Trump until people started pointing out that your guy has dementia.  Now have to play the "I'm going to accuse your guy of the same thing" game.  :lol:

It’s amazing he hasn’t stroked out. Fat as hell, eats shet, thinks exercise wears out your battery, rage fits. Pretty sure this has been a thing said for years bro!

Just now, thegeneral said:

It’s amazing he hasn’t stroked out. Fat as hell, eats shet, thinks exercise wears out your battery, rage fits. Pretty sure this has been a thing said for years bro!

And yet it was YOUR guy who literally lost his mind 4 years ago but now you're worried about Trump?  Sure, pal.  You go with that.  :lol:

2 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

And yet it was YOUR guy who literally lost his mind 4 years ago but now you're worried about Trump?  Sure, pal.  You go with that.  :lol:

In case you can’t pick up sarcasm…I don’t give a shet if this dude strokes out…it’s just an observation that I’m surprised it hasn’t happened (see above reasons).

6 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

6’3” 225.  Exercises every day.  He’s fit as a fiddle.  

4 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

If fiddles sweat burger grease and looked like a person wearing a bodysuit made of sagging skin!  Dude is banged up looking. Keep him off my HD!

51 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

If fiddles sweat burger grease and looked like a person wearing a bodysuit made of sagging skin!  Dude is banged up looking. Keep him off my HD!

Keep him off your Hillary Doll?

Don't worry dude, it's all yours. 

57 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

225 😂 

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

225 😂 

Yeah, and his so called exercise every day is playing golf (while riding in a cart). 

Trump is showing serious decline.  He's too old for this office.  

IT is odd that Trump has taken  such a long break from his campaign. Harris has all the momentum and Vance is coming up more impotent than Peafoam.  Trump should be matching her stop for stop. With Mar-A-Lago being in FL....I imagine it doesn't have a basement....but he sure is hiding somewhere. 

1 hour ago, zsasz said:

IT is odd that Trump has taken  such a long break from his campaign. Harris has all the momentum and Vance is coming up more impotent than Peafoam.  Trump should be matching her stop for stop. With Mar-A-Lago being in FL....I imagine it doesn't have a basement....but he sure is hiding somewhere. 

So last week Trump did a long 60-90 minute interview with hate filled black liberal reporters. This week he did an hour long interview with hate filled liberal reporters, and the kameltoe did a 17 minute teleprompter speech and hasn't taken any questions or interviews since being anmounced a contender  and it's Trump who's taking a break?

Dear Lord you are stupid. 

Clownzo with each passing day is becoming one of those schizophrenic street people whom people cross to the other side of the street when they hear his psychotic, unhinged, nonsensical ramblings. 

And our country is in the worst shape in its history led by the worst president in history and the worst vice president in history. They're the most radical liberals in the history of history, and Russian would not have invaded Iraq and Hamas would not have attacked Israel on my watch. And millions upon millions of criminals, trannies and pedophiles cross into our country daily, bringing fentanyl, nuclear bombs and diseases that science has yet to identify. Very bad. I was the best president in history, but now we're headed toward World War III, and I can prevent that. 

:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

10 hours ago, IndyColtsFan said:

Clownzo with each passing day is becoming one of those schizophrenic street people whom people cross to the other side of the street when they hear his psychotic, unhinged, nonsensical ramblings. 

And our country is in the worst shape in its history led by the worst president in history and the worst vice president in history. They're the most radical liberals in the history of history, and Russian would not have invaded Iraq and Hamas would not have attacked Israel on my watch. And millions upon millions of criminals, trannies and pedophiles cross into our country daily, bringing fentanyl, nuclear bombs and diseases that science has yet to identify. Very bad. I was the best president in history, but now we're headed toward World War III, and I can prevent that. 

:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

But he didn't use a teleprompter, so it's good. 

11 hours ago, IndyColtsFan said:

Wait, what? He said nuclear bombs are being brought into this country? 😦