squistion

Trump's Cognitive Decline

Trump posted today support for Bitcoin, saying all Bitcoin should be made in the USA :lol:

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

Trump posted today support for Bitcoin, saying all Bitcoin should be made in the USA :lol:

And biden molested yet another little girl. Now get out there a vote for him again. 

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

Biden replied he bit a coin in half to show Cornpop he wasn’t messing around.  Then he gave him a lift in his truck to the black church in the Puerto Rican community he grew up in, politically.  

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Biden replied he bit a coin in half to show Cornpop he wasn’t messing around.  Then he gave him a lift in his truck to the black church in the Puerto Rican community he grew up in, politically.  

Good one.

Wtf?  Haul out the guillotine?  Biden wants to behead you?  Give me money?

This guy has lost his mind.

He's praising Hanibal Lechter again.  I thought that was a one off from NJ, but it's part of his regular rants now apparently.  What a sick fock.

Trump started the meeting with Republican House members by making a remark about Louisiana Rep. Steve Scalise, now House majority leader, after the 2017 shooting at the Congressional baseball game in Alexandria, Virginia.

“Steve shows great courage. I saw him in the hospital. I can tell your wife really loves you, Steve, because some wives wouldn’t care.”

I wonder who he's thinking about?

18 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

I wonder who he's thinking about?

Hillary of course. You know this. 

From Harvard Law Professor Lawrence Tribe:

https://x.com/tribelaw/status/1801299073514811722

“It is irresponsible to obsess over Joe Biden’s tendency to mangle a couple of words in a speech while Donald Trump is out there sounding detached from reality. Biden, who is old, at least makes sense. Trump, who also is old, rants like someone you’d cross the street to avoid.”

https://washingtonpost.com/opinions/2024/06/10/trump-sharks-electrocuted-boat-story/

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Sometimes AI isn't all that bad

That was awesome.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Centrist. 

WTF is you're deal?  I made a post earlier today that had a link to Jon Stewart making fun of liberals.  Not liking Trump does not make someone a liberal.  Not liking Biden does not make someone a conservative.  Get it through your incredibly obtuse brain.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

That was awesome.

Why can't I get the full tweet to show up?

4 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

19 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

replace x with twitter.  Paste the link using plain text.

5 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Doctor the video to make him not look like the living corpse he is, then explain away the negative affects it had on the video. 😆

9 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Doctor the video to make him not look like the living corpse he is, then explain away the negative affects it had on the video. 😆

Yet there are people who think it's recent video and that it's a mask.  These people are mentally handicapped.

2 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Biden has had a ton of work done. Unlike Au Naturel Donald!

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

Biden has had a ton of work done. Unlike Au Naturel Donald!

Good for Trump. Accepting himself for who he is, instead of being mentally ill and trying to be what he isn't. Like creepy joe. Normals don't need phonies to lead their country. It ends up like what biden did to this country. He's a piece of shlt. 

9 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Good for Trump. Accepting himself for who he is, instead of being mentally ill and trying to be what he isn't. Like creepy joe. Normals don't need phonies to lead their country. It ends up like what biden did to this country. He's a piece of shlt. 

😂 Trump wears more makeup than a Housewife of Beverly Hills reality show chick, that combover wig thing he wears on his head, and who knows what else. 

20 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

😂 Trump wears more makeup than a Housewife of Beverly Hills reality show chick, that combover wig thing he wears on his head, and who knows what else. 

That's called being on camera or on a stage. Been around since the beginning of time. Facial surgery is a known mental illness. There are many psychology documentaries on it. 

You, again are being played by your masters. 

50 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Wow. What a wuss. Also the Hairplugs.  

18 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

That's called being on camera or on a stage. Been around since the beginning of time. Facial surgery is a known mental illness. There are many psychology documentaries on it. 

You, again are being played by your masters. 

Trump wearing his makeup to go play golf is a bit odd. Dude spends more time than a drag queen dolling himself up. Whateve the fock is going on with his hair is some wild shet to me. There’s no way that rug on his head hasn’t been aided with some medical work. 

But you know what…whatever you need to get through the day and feel good about yourself and take on the day! You go girl!

7 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Trump wearing his makeup to go play golf is a bit odd.

How do you know he's wearing makeup when not on camera?