Sign in to follow this  
Ron_Artest

MAGA Trump Right Wing White Hetero Male Beheads own father

4 hours ago, Ron_Artest said:

I read he recently retired from Accenture and missed a rent payment 

They wouldn't hire you and you don't make enough a year to live where I live. :dunno:

Yoir boy clownzo...

4 hours ago, Ron_Artest said:

A Pennsylvania man has been arrested after allegedly killing his own father, before displaying his decapitated head in a gruesome YouTube video while spouting right-wing conspiracy theories.

In the YouTube video, Mohn is seen wearing gloves holding his father's head in a plastic bag. Later the head can be seen in a cooking pot.

Mohn says his father was a federal employee for 20 years and refers to him as a traitor, calling for the death of all federal officials, attacking President Joe Biden's administration, the Black Lives Matter movement, the LGBTQ community and Antifa activists. YouTube removed the video, which is more than 14 minutes long, hours after it was posted.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/pa-man-arrested-decapitating-father-youtube-video-rcna136509

Smart dude. 

3 hours ago, Ron_Artest said:

How many more of America's finest have to be slaughtered by right wing white males before we stand up and disavow this destructive right wing ideology?  Who's with me?

It seems liberals think so highly of ""America's finest" they burned down police stations, businesses, and homes, looted stores, killed people and cops, destroyed other property etc, across the US in 2020. 

Good one Corky. Nice try.

51 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

is that what he said?  Or do you want to go with the actual quote

Taxpayer dollars are printed and used for anything but the taxpayers 

Isn’t that saying taxpayer dollars aren’t going to taxpayers?

36 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

It seems liberals think so highly of ""America's finest" they burned down police stationsbusinesses, and homes, looted stores, killed people and cops, destroyed other property etc, across the US in 2020. 

Good one Corky. Nice try.

Those weren't liberals.

• Haha 1

“All federal agents, US Marshals, federal judges and border patrol are to be killed or captured, tortured for information and publicly executed for betraying their country,” Mohn said in the Youtube video that has since been taken down off the site. “Earn your place in heaven by sending a traitor to hell early.”

MAGA really turned up the violence.

3 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

“All federal agents, US Marshals, federal judges and border patrol are to be killed or captured, tortured for information and publicly executed for betraying their country,” Mohn said in the Youtube video that has since been taken down off the site. “Earn your place in heaven by sending a traitor to hell early.”

Now do what he said about Trump. What a bunch of hacks y’all are. Not an honest bone in your body.  

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Isn’t that saying taxpayer dollars aren’t going to taxpayers?

It’s hyperbole but also true. We give to much money to non Americans. And we print too much to do so

20 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

AGA really turned up the violence

Sure did, didn't they. Care to discuss your people?

22 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

really turned up the violence

OMG it happened again!! I didn't think Liberals were capable of racist violence. 

3 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

OMG it happened again!! I didn't think Liberals were capable of racist violence. 

Problem is the Asians will keep voting for libtards that do nothing to stop it. I thought they were smart. Apparently not.

15 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Problem is the Asians will keep voting for libtards that do nothing to stop it. I thought they were smart. Apparently not.

The Liberals are very racist and very violent. 

1 hour ago, The Psychic Observer said:

Sounds like the Feds will be hiring soon.  I always wanted to be a judge  I would go commando under the robe and buy the loudest gavel on the market.  I would lead the league in contempt charges..  I'd have more lawyers behind bars than usually occurs after vice sweeps at the Super Bowl

On 1/31/2024 at 10:42 AM, Maximum Overkill said:

Sure did, didn't they. Care to discuss your people?

Need to install a glass partition between the driver's seat and the passenger seat and then have a cobra or two over on the passenger's seat in a 'bait' purse.  In a pinch feel free to substitute a Fer De Lance.  

2 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

It’s hyperbole but also true. We give to much money to non Americans. And we print too much to do so

Hyperbole by definition is not true.  HTH

I wonder which one of these activities will finally kick off my war? 

The Liberals are coming! The Liberals are coming!  For your children! 

Just now, Civil_War said:

I wonder which one of these activities will finally kick off my war? 

The Liberals are coming! The Liberals are coming!  For your children! 

Depends. 

On 1/31/2024 at 1:51 PM, Engorgeous George said:

need to install a glass ppartition between the driver's seat andd the passeenger seat and then have aa cobra or two over on the passenger's seat in a 'bait' purse.  in a pnch feel free t substitute a Fer De Lance.  

Or if you're carrying, it's goodnight! 

On 1/31/2024 at 3:12 PM, TimHauck said:

Incorrect.  If I say it's raining buckets... that's hyperbole because I'm exaggerating how hard it's raining.  While I am exaggerating, it is still in fact, raining.

1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Incorrect.  If I say it's raining buckets... that's hyperbole because I'm exaggerating how hard it's raining.  While I am exaggerating, it is still in fact, raining.

But it’s not raining buckets.  JFC you’re dumb

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

You literally said it's raining buckets moron.  It is in fact not raining buckets.

jesus you cultist could use some education FFS....

SMH

2 hours ago, Raven Fan said:

You literally said it's raining buckets moron.  It is in fact not raining buckets.

jesus you cultist could use some education FFS....

SMH

You keep trying so hard. You go corky. 

On 1/31/2024 at 12:12 PM, TimHauck said:

:doh:. You cant be serious.  

Metal helmet strikes again.  

26 minutes ago, Horseman said:

:doh:. You cant be serious.  

Metal helmet strikes again.  

I’m not surprised the guy who thinks “could care less” is proper grammar thinks hyperboles are true

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I’m not surprised the guy who thinks “could care less” is proper grammar thinks hyperboles are true

Horseman thinks really hungry people eat horses.

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Its exageration not to be taken seriously. It's used for dramatic effect.  If you say it's not true you're taking it seriously.  Read a dictionary dumbasss.   

10 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Oooh. You got him there ! Facial! 

15 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Its exageration not to be taken seriously. It's used for dramatic effect.  If you say it's not true you're taking it seriously.  Read a dictionary dumbasss.   

🤣🤣🤣🤣

45 minutes ago, Horseman said:

You mean like @RaiderHaters Revenge who said everything this whackjob said was true?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TimHauck said:

But it’s not raining buckets.  JFC you’re dumb

But it is raining, hence, there is truth.  I would say I'm surprised by your superiority while being completely incompetent, but that would be lying.  See the difference?

19 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

But it is raining, hence, there is truth.  I would say I'm surprised by your superiority while being completely incompetent, but that would be lying.  See the difference?

Do you not see the difference between 

“there is truth”

and

“Everything he said is true”

?

7 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

The raining part is not the hyperbole.  The buckets part is. So the hyperbole is the exaggerated fake part.  Get it?

I'm so hungry. - TRUE.

I'm so hungry I could eat a horse. - False.  You can't eat a horse.

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

GC righties will argue about literally anything

They will argue till their heads explode.  They think what I just said is true.

• Haha 1