Sign in to follow this  
squistion

Trump's NY Election Interference Trial - Trump is found guilty on all 34 counts

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

You think that's a threat of violence? :lol:

I do not.  I do think it is crossing a line hethertofore sacrosanct.

Just now, Herbivore said:

And the Rs were in some agreement, until Barrett, when they were hypocrites. I do think there is some merit to the idea on the timing of these appointments. That Garland was stonewalled for months, definitely before the election cycle, and then Barrett was rushed in is hypocrisy. Own it. 

Obama shouid have fought harder. But he’s arrogant and wanted to let Hillary appoint the first black woman.  Obama barely tried.  

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Obama shouid have fought harder. But he’s arrogant and wanted to let Hillary appoint the first black woman.  Obama barely tried.  

that doesn't change you being a hypocrite

5 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

that doesn't change you being a hypocrite

How? 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

How? 

you would have to be able to read, and then actually be honest..

14 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

you would have to be able to read, and then actually be honest..

🏳

3 hours ago, squistion said:

Maxine Waters never called for violence. I know you hate her but quit repeating this false claim. 

I don’t hate Maxine. I don’t hate Trump either. I think they’re both awful people and I despise them but I try not to have a lot of hate in my heart. Neither one is Hitler. There is something to like about both of them (not much.) 

As far as Maxine calling for violence, I’m not going to parse words with you. Like Trump she has been careful to ride the edge, to call for it without actually calling for it. But in both cases I think I’m interpreting them correctly. 

6 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I don’t hate Maxine. I don’t hate Trump either. I think they’re both awful people and I despise them but I try not to have a lot of hate in my heart. Neither one is Hitler. There is something to like about both of them (not much.) 

As far as Maxine calling for violence, I’m not going to parse words with you. Like Trump she has been careful to ride the edge, to call for it without actually calling for it. But in both cases I think I’m interpreting them correctly. 

When did Trump tell people to go into restaurants, stores, on the streets, and get right up into the faces of conservatives and tell them they are not wanted here? 

If someone did this to your random person at a store, what do you think the outcome would be more than half the time? It's called violence.

But when did Trump say that?

2 hours ago, Strike said:

Yes you did.  You and Tim love trying to rewrite history but many of us saw your post and called you out on it at the time. 

No, I didn't.

And if anyone called me out (like you claim you did) please provide a link to your quote or the quote of another calling me out at the time I supposedly said this (Can't be done as I never said this).

Prove me wrong with a link.

Just now, squistion said:

No, I didn't.

Liar. But you are inconsequential. So no biggie.

10 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

You don't hate Maxine, but you despise her. Big difference there. :rolleyes:

It's a good thing you don't like to parse words. 😁

7 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

When did Trump tell people to go into restaurants, stores, on the streets, and get right up into the faces of conservatives and tell them they are not wanted here? 

If someone did this to your random person at a store, what do you think the outcome would be more than half the time? It's called violence.

But when did Trump say that?

You’re right Trump has never said conservatives are not wanted here. He has told dark skin people born here to go back to where they came from. He has promised to deport millions of people. He has said he doesn’t want anyone from a sh!thole country. He has enouraged his fans to beat up liberals, encouraged police to beat up whoever they don’t like, continually warned of violence and threatened violence, said in response to the 2020 riots “when the looting starts the shooting starts”, encouraged January 6 rioting, etc. But never got in the face of conservatives and said they were unwelcome. I’ll give you that. 

2 minutes ago, squistion said:

You don't like Maxine, you LOVE her. Because if you had her today she would be the hottest female you ever spent the night with. 😆

1 minute ago, squistion said:

It’s a pretty big difference to me. 

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

You’re right Trump has never said conservatives are not wanted here. He has told dark skin people born here to go back to where they came from. He has promised to deport millions of people. He has said he doesn’t want anyone from a sh!thole country. He has enouraged his fans to beat up liberals, encouraged police to beat up whoever they don’t like, continually warned of violence and threatened violence, said in response to the 2020 riots “when the looting starts the shooting starts”, encouraged January 6 rioting, etc. But never got in the face of conservatives and said they were unwelcome. I’ll give you that. 

Yeah. You can say to any colored skin people to F off if they are a burden on society. And illegals SHOULD be sent back to where they came from. Or just dumped at the border where they came in actually. 

The selfiefest was just that. And he never once encouraged people to beat up people unless in self defense. You are wrong on every count. 

So yeah, threaten me with violence, I shoot. It's in the law. See Rittenhouse verdict. 

1 minute ago, seafoam1 said:

Yeah. You can say to any colored skin people to F off if they are a burden on society. And illegals SHOULD be sent back to where they came from. Or just dumped at the border where they came in actually. 

The selfiefest was just that. And he never once encouraged people to beat up people unless in self defense. You are wrong on every count. 

So yeah, threaten me with violence, I shoot. It's in the law. See Rittenhouse verdict. 

“Selfiefest”. Unbelievable 

10 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

"Trump encouraged his voters to beat up who they didn't like", unbelievable....

33 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

No selfies of them attacking police officers with baseball bats, hockey sticks, rebar, and flagpoles, plus pepper spray and bear spray (hard to violently attack a LEO and get a selfie of yourself doing it at the same time, I guess).

2 minutes ago, squistion said:

No selfies of them attacking police officers with baseball bats, hockey sticks, rebar, and flagpoles, plus pepper spray and bear spray (hard to violently attack a LEO and get a selfie of you doing it at the same time, I guess).

😆

On 5/30/2024 at 3:03 PM, The Real timschochet said:

Hey my bet is still good- 4-1 odds. You want in? 

OK. $100

On 5/30/2024 at 3:00 PM, 5-Points said:

There's no way Biden is on the ticket in November. 

On 5/30/2024 at 3:03 PM, The Real timschochet said:

Hey my bet is still good- 4-1 odds. You want in? 

On 6/27/2024 at 8:31 PM, 5-Points said:

OK. $100

Hey @The Real timschochet

Do you want to pay up now or wait until its official? 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, 5-Points said:

Hey @The Real timschochet

Do you want to pay up now or wait until its official? 

Wow. I'm shocked, shocked I tell you, that @The Real timschochet isn't willing to live by the same terms he requested everyone else live by just a couple months ago!!!!! 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Strike said:

Wow. I'm shocked, shocked I tell you, that @The Real timschochet isn't willing to live by the same terms he requested everyone else live by just a couple months ago!!!!! 

I'm guessing he wants to wait until it's official. 

7 hours ago, Strike said:

Pretty sure it’s going to happen. Really hope it does. If you want the money right now I will send it to you, just Pm me your Venmo address. 

I surmise the Democrats held considerable satisfaction back then they their lawfare would succeed.  And to be fair give their shotgun approach to throw everything they could possibly find at him, it made sense. They know very well that the state has all the cards when it comes to legal warfare, so it made sense.

That this guy(Trump) has stood up to their media mouthpieces.... stood up to their procedural firepower(impeachment).....stood up to their legal corruption......stood up to an assassination attempt.....

I mean, good lord, in the back hallways of the Democrats, they must just be looking around wondering what is left? Every tool in the bag to pervert out Democracy has been used, short of invoking some civil-based strife...maybe that is their next move?

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I surmise the Democrats held considerable satisfaction back then they their lawfare would succeed.  And to be fair give their shotgun approach to throw everything they could possibly find at him, it made sense. They know very well that the state has all the cards when it comes to legal warfare, so it made sense.

That this guy(Trump) has stood up to their media mouthpieces.... stood up to their procedural firepower(impeachment).....stood up to their legal corruption......stood up to an assassination attempt.....

I mean, good lord, in the back hallways of the Democrats, they must just be looking around wondering what is left? Every tool in the bag to pervert out Democracy has been used, short of invoking some civil-based strife...maybe that is their next move?

There was no lawfare, there is no next move except hopefully our legal system keeps trying to hold Trump accountable for the crimes he has committed. 

• Haha 1

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

There was no lawfare, there is no next move except hopefully our legal system keeps trying to hold Trump accountable for the crimes he has committed. 

There was absolutely lawfare.

And you know what, I bet they could have had some victories if they were not trying to squeeze it all in before the election, and if they had not maligned the law to such an extent, and if they had not put so many charges into play.....

Look, it was a solid tactic, but not done well.

3 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Pretty sure it’s going to happen. Really hope it does. If you want the money right now I will send it to you, just Pm me your Venmo address. 

This goes for anyone else who wants to be paid in advance of the official announcement. I’m happy to do it. I had a list of all the people I wagered against but I can’t seem to find it so you’ll have to remind me. 

On 6/21/2024 at 3:43 PM, The Real timschochet said:

This maneuver to pretend Trump told “dark skinned people” to not come here or whatever is a tactic that should not be used.

How the people look is not the reason. Now, I accept that you probably believe that it is and will not likely be moved away from that opinion. But I think it important to push back on this false narrative.

It does not matter what these people look like or where they come from. Too many are coming in too large numbers, and we need to deter it….period.

We cannot be the world’s landing zone for the disaffected. The rest of the world is mostly a sh1thole…..I get it….the rest of the world is mostly liberal….

But here, conservative values have resulted in an elevated level of living, so naturally people want to be here

Even within this nation we have observed the migration of people away from liberal sh1tholes such as California and New York and to conservative areas such as Florida and Texas