Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

Teacher at MD school fakes a racist rant with AI to frame principal

21 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

EternalFockwad thinks a black person committing any crime against a white person is racially motivated.

They don't call him EternalFockwad for nothing.

Well it is when a white person crimes a black person....

Omg...so Obtuse.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gutterboys Flip Flops said:

Omg...so Obtuse.

No it's actually not.  It is in your mind though, and you think the media drives that, again all in your mind.

Many Schools in Maryland are some of, if not the worst in the country. Just look at who they hire. 

4 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

No it's actually not.  It is in your mind though, and you think the media drives that, again all in your mind.

Your liberal marxist war is fought in the media....bwahhaahaa...wake up

12 minutes ago, Gutterboys Flip Flops said:

Omg...so Obtuse.

Such a weak little girl.

WGAF if it's a hate crime or not?  Are your lives so meaningless you have to get outraged by this, drag queen story hour, non-whites in commercials and whatever else you idiots cry about.

Cot damn you people are an embarrassment to men. 

Just now, BeachGuy23 said:

So a weak little girl.

WGAF if it's a hate crime or not?  Are your lives so meaningless you have to get outraged by this, drag queen story hour, non-whites in commercials and whatever else you idiots cry about.

So many weak white "men" scared of non whites, scared of women, scared of being replaced, think they are genetically superior, etc.

YOU WILL NOT REPLACE US!

So weak.

2 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Such a weak little girl.

Lol ok Boyosexual...

Just now, Ron_Artest said:

So many weak white "men" scared of non whites, scared of women, scared of being replaced, think they are genetically superior, etc.

YOU WILL NOT REPLACE US!

So weak.

I'm embarrassed by their freaking pathetic existence.

Unless white dudes are all you see in the media and unless white dudes have all the best jobs and the most power they squeal like pathetic girls.

3 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Says a guy that's seen more c*ck than a hen house.......

1 minute ago, Gutterboys Flip Flops said:

Lol ok Boyosexual...

Cry some more you weak bish.

Go get outraged over something that has zero impact on you.

Freaking chick. 

Just now, Nomad99 said:

And all you idiots can counter with are homsexual slurs. 

It's like you morons stopped maturing in middle school.

Oh wait, there's a mixed couple in this commercial!!

😭😭😭

1 minute ago, Gutterboys Flip Flops said:

Tilt

Tell us more about this horrible hate crime you emotional chick.  Tell us how bigly bad it impacts your life.

I laugh at you girls. 

2 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Cry some more you weak bish.

Go get outraged over something that has zero impact on you.

Freaking chick. 

Insecure white maga male playbook

1) WAAAAAAHHH. I"M SO OUTRAGED WAHHHH.

2) *Get called out for being a bish*

3) TRIGGERED!  TILT!

What’s the reading and math score for that school? Is everyone using the proper pronouns? 

Just now, Ron_Artest said:

Insecure white maga male playbook

1) WAAAAAAHHH. I"M SO OUTRAGED WAHHHH.

2) *Get called out for being a bish*

3) TRIGGERED!  TILT!

It'd be a hate crime if it was a white dude doing it to a black dude!

NOT FFAAAIIIIRRRRR!!!!

Freaking emotional chicks.  Go get a life girls, the ones your leading obviously suck bigly. 

1 hour ago, squistion said:

Neither of those are hate crimes as the law defines a hate crime, as the violence itself does not make it a hate crime. 

You still steadfast that this can’t meet the criteria of a hate crime?  

The demand for racism FAR exceeds the supply.

24 minutes ago, Gutterboys Flip Flops said:

Splitting hairs...the intention says it all.  I dont care what he plead to...he wasnt pure of heart while hoaxing a hate crime.  How are you so dense??  Seriously...so Obtuse.

You should if you are arguing (as others are here) that he committed a hate crime. 

Just now, Cdub100 said:

The demand for racism FAR exceeds the supply.

Literally the dumbest thing you've ever posted.  And everything you post is beyond dumb.

Why cultist think denying racism is a good strategy is just another example of how morally and intellectually bankrupt you people are.

Just look at your racist comments, Peafoams, Hardcore, Edj, The Idiot Former Mod, etc

Just now, BeachGuy23 said:

Literally the dumbest thing you've ever posted.  And everything you post is beyond dumb.

Why cultist think denying racism is a good strategy is just another example of how morally and intellectually bankrupt you people are.

Just look at your racist comments, Peafoams, Hardcore, Edj, The Idiot Former Mod, etc

Nowhere do I deny racism. The flow isn't in the direction people believe. White people are the most tolerant and accepting race in the world. And it's not even close.  

2 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

You still steadfast that this can’t meet the criteria of a hate crime?  

I have yet to see any evidence this was racially motivated which would be an essential element if this were a hate crime.

He is charged with impersonation, and I have never seen that charged as a hate crime in any jurisdiction. 

Just now, Cdub100 said:

Nowhere do I deny racism. The flow isn't in the direction people believe. White people are the most tolerant and accepting race in the world. And it's not even close.  

I just named like 5 of you from this stupid cesspool who are racist on the regular.  And you're saying that racism by white people is less than racism by non-whites?

LMFAO

9 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

White people are the most tolerant and accepting race in the world. And it's not even close.  

On 8/26/2023 at 1:57 PM, Cdub100 said:

The term melting pot was used when America was 95% white European. It was describing a country made up of Germans, Irish, Italians, slavs etc... It didn't mean other races it meant white people of different European countries coming together. You can have a melting pot of different cheese or different chocolates.

After the 1965 immigration act started changing our country's up. The diversity people stole the term melting pot to what people think it is today.

Diversity is our strength is some 1984 level propaganda. You can't have a melting pot of cheese, chocolate, and corn on the cob. It doesn't work. Diversity doesn't work anywhere in the world.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

14 minutes ago, squistion said:

I have yet to see any evidence this was racially motivated which would be an essential element if this were a hate crime.

He is charged with impersonation, and I have never seen that charged as a hate crime in any jurisdiction. 

13 hours ago, squistion said:

Doesn't matter, there isn't a hate crime statute in any jurisdiction in this country in which this would qualify as a hate crime. 

So where are you with this?  Sure that this  couldnt qualify as a hate crime anywhere in the country, or are you holding judgement since you haven’t seen evidence of it yet? 

4 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

It's astounding how they deny reality.

They only post stories of blacks doing bad things.  Tardcore Ripken calls every prominent black a diversity hire, the disgraced former mad loves to disparage non-whites.

It must be hard work for them to remain this morally and emotionally bankrupt.

Just now, Fireballer said:

So where are you with this?  Sure that this wouldn’t qualify as a hate crime anywhere in the country, or are you holding judgement since you haven’t seen evidence of it yet? 

Both. No one can name even one case of impersonation that has ever been charged as a hate crime. And if this type of crime somehow falls into the hate crime category, it would be essential to prove what he did was racially motivated (which we haven't seen yet).

Bottom line, it is not a hate crime and will never be charged as one IMO.

34 minutes ago, Nomad99 said:

GheyArtest and BeachGhey posting one right after the other again. Same hotel room, same laptop and maybe even the same revolving door of power twinks they're servicing.  :lol:

Just now, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

GheyArtest and BeachGhey posting one right after the other again. Same hotel room, same laptop and maybe even the same revolving door of power twinks they're servicing.  :lol:

Such a child.

Do you think following me around "insulting" me will make me like you or something?  Are you 12?

You're a massive embarrassment boyo, I pity you. 

4 minutes ago, squistion said:

Both. No one can name even one case of impersonation that has ever been charged as a hate crime. And if this type of crime somehow falls into the hate crime category, it would be essential to prove what he did was racially motivated (which we haven't seen yet).

Bottom line, it is not a hate crime and will never be charged as one IMO.

If there’s ever an idiot Olympics, you and Tim would tie for gold.  It’s obvious you still haven’t even researched what he’s been charged with.  It’s laughable that you’re trying to straddle the fence here now. 

5 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

If there’s ever an idiot Olympics, you and Tim would tie for gold.  It’s obvious you still haven’t even researched what he’s been charged with.  It’s laughable that you’re trying to straddle the fence here now. 

Squiz is a 70 year-old liberal who thinks that any behavior by his side is okay, but if the right does the same behavior then he goes FULL OUTRAGE!

Squiz is the type of guy who would have been okay with Stalin, Mao, Pol-pot, etc...   You get the picture - lefties doing bad and horrendous things are okay because, well, they're lefties.

Oppressor vs oppressed. The problem is who they claim the oppressor is. They don’t see it as a class or a political thing, only a race thing.  As directed. The real oppressor’s are standing next to them.  

17 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

He hasn't been charged with a hate crime. 

1 hour ago, squistion said:

You’re also a focking idiot 

CNN

“The audio seems to be a dialogue, yet no other voices can be heard and there is no ambient noise,” he said in a statement to CNN. “Schools and offices are busy, loud places, but none of that is evident in the audio. This was suspicious to me. The content of the audio seemed scripted in that the statements if released would defame the speaker, somehow protect those mentioned, and insult the community.”

So the guy who did this makes it sound like the principal taped himself in a quiet area having a racist rant and then emailed it to a student.  Bold plan Cotton. 🤣

3 hours ago, BrahmaBulls said:

You’re also a focking idiot 

Thank you! :banana:

SquidTard showing again why he’s the most reviled person in this forum.

Here’s a hint assshole - just say that what happened here was horrible and should be punished.  That’s all.  In other words, just quit being - you.

6 hours ago, squistion said:

He hasn't been charged with a hate crime. 

No he hasn’t.  But thats a far cry from saying that it’s impossible for it to be a hate crime.  And just because he doesn’t get charged with a hate crime, doesn’t mean that it doesn’t meet the elements to do so.  Again, do you think that this persons participation in this crime was motivated by the victims race?  Before answering, remember that any crime against the person can have a hate crime qualifier.

12 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

No he hasn’t.  But thats a far cry from saying that it’s impossible for it to be a hate crime.  And just because he doesn’t get charged with a hate crime, doesn’t mean that it doesn’t meet the elements to do so.  Again, do you think that this persons participation in this crime was motivated by the victims race?  Before answering, remember that any crime against the person can have a hate crime qualifier.

I didn't say it was impossible. It is just I have never heard of a single case of impersonation that has been charged as a hate crime, not one.

The crime may have been motivated by race but nothing has been presented as evidence outside of the fact that the perpetrator is black and the victim is white (which would never be enough by itself to bring a hate crime charge in any statute on the books).