The Real timschochet

The state of the Presidential race: Dead Heat

My homeowners insurance is way up. 

• Sad 1

22 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

OY VEY!!!! Never forget the 6 bajillion jews! Lord know they will never forgive the goy for sending them to work camps after they tried a communist takeover in Germany. Manual labor is not kosher

Don't you have some baby to bite off? Focking weirdos 

What a P.O.S.

4 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

13 members of my family died in those “work camps”. Please keep posting though so everyone here can see what sort of person you are. 

You're the one who tagged me. And I had family die during wars too but you don't see me here trying to guilt trip the world. Maybe your family shouldn't have tried that communist takeover in Germany. That is why your family got sent to work camps.  

Don't you have some tunnels to dig?

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Perhaps if MAGAturds took climate change more seriously, we wouldn't have wildfires, tornadoes and crazy hurricanes driving up insurance prices.

1 minute ago, Cdub100 said:

And I had family die during wars too

Yet you support a guy who considers your dead family member as a loser.

• Like 1

Just now, IndyColtsFan said:

Yet you support a guy who considers your dead family member as a loser.

Oh yeah I totally believe you! I'm changing my vote now. Thanks!

2 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Oh yeah I totally believe you! I'm changing my vote now. Thanks!

Wise decision. Because the cat lady knows. 

1 minute ago, Cdub100 said:

You're the one who tagged me. And I had family die during wars too but you don't see me here trying to guilt trip the world. Maybe your family shouldn't have tried that communist takeover in Germany. That is why your family got sent to work camps.  

:mellow:

You equate family members killed in a death camp genocide (The Holocast) on the same level as those killed in a war?

10 minutes ago, squistion said:

You equate family members killed in a death camp genocide (The Holocast) on the same level as those killed in a war?

"You aint black if you don't vote for me."

2 hours ago, seafoam1 said:

Hey creepy joe said you aint black unless you vote for him. 

Liberals. Young Americans are usual liberal too. :dunno:

More than one in eight African Americans deny the Holocaust

As the last generation of Holocaust survivors begins to die out, it feels disturbing that, according to a new Economist/YouGov poll, 20% of young Americans believe that “the Holocaust is a myth”. Similarly concerning is that, if one breaks it down by race, 13% of black Americans agree with this statement (a similar number also applies to Hispanics). The statistic stands out in stark contrast to white Americans, for whom the figure is 5%. 

25 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Mine too. Increased 18%. Just got the bill yesterday. My property taxes are way up too. Thanx Brandon.

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, squistion said:

So.you also deny the horrific behavior towards prisoners of war? You know, people killed in war? 

Interesting. 

14 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Actually my family that died were never in  Germany. They were in Poland, Ukraine  and Romania, and they weren’t sent to work camps, they were sent to death camps and died in gas chambers. (Except for the ones in Ukraine  who were rounded up and shot .) My grandparents who luckily survived did live in Germany briefly in the 1920s but were not Communists. 

I read these posts filled with your ignorance, bigotry and hatred and I feel sorry for you. As I’ve mentioned before you’re probably not a bad guy in your personal life, you no doubt love your family and friends and are probably honest. At least I don’t know any differently. Yet somehow you’ve been consumed with this sickness of anti-semitism. It’s poison, and you’re the biggest victim of it. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

4 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

Mine too. Increased 18%. Just got the bill yesterday. My property taxes are way up too. Thanx Brandon.

Yeah, Biden has total control over wildfires and hurricanes.

🤣

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Actually my family that died were never in  Germany. They were in Poland, Ukraine  and Romania, and they weren’t sent to work camps, they were sent to death camps and died in gas chambers. (Except for the ones in Ukraine  who were rounded up and shot .) My grandparents who luckily survived did live in Germany briefly in the 1920s but were not Communists. 

I read these posts filled with your ignorance, bigotry and hatred and I feel sorry for you. As I’ve mentioned before you’re probably not a bad guy in your personal life, you no doubt love your family and friends and are probably honest. At least I don’t know any differently. Yet somehow you’ve been consumed with this sickness of anti-semitism. It’s poison, and you’re the biggest victim of it. 

Wow, I haven seen a better thoughtful beatdown like this in years, and he deserves every word of it.

• Confused 1

Just now, IndyColtsFan said:

🤣

If anything, conservatives who refuse to take any action to combat climate change have contributed the most to this problem (along with the border issue as well.) 

8 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

If anything, conservatives who refuse to take any action to combat climate change have contributed the most to this problem (along with the border issue as well.) 

Um, NO. Neither Conservatives, nor Liberals, nor anyone caused global warming, errr changed name to Climate Change, nor does anyone or any entity, business or govt. have any control over the weather what so ever. They can control Trees though, controlled burns, Forest management. Dams being built affected climate. Cities maybe slightly, but can't control the population. Actually, your side could if they would protect and enforce the southern border.

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, IndyColtsFan said:

🤣

I didn't mention Biden or even think of him when I posted that. So go sniff cat piss.

13 minutes ago, IndyColtsFan said:

🤣

He's never had control of anything. Including his bladder and his love of fondling children. :dunno:

19 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

I didn't mention Biden or even think of him when I posted that. So go sniff cat piss.

Oh yeah? Well you concluded that post with, and I quote:

Thanx Brandon.

35 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

Are you really this dumb? 

🤣

8 minutes ago, IndyColtsFan said:

Oh yeah? Well you concluded that post with, and I quote:

Are you really this dumb? 

🤣

Oh, haha. Just a habit to blame him. I did forget. :lol:

Just now, Gepetto said:

Oh, haha. Just a habit to blame him. I did forget. :lol:

Carry on!

🤣

Actually Biden can be accurately blamed for increasing housing prices. Thus increasing home owners insurance and property taxes, based on inflated values. INFLATION - Biden's fault.

In addition to the catastrophic tariff proposal, Trump proposed several measures which will balloon the deficit even more. Not that the Democrats have any better ideas. But then, Democrats are not supposed to be party of fiscal responsibility. Republicans used to be. Under Trump’s leadership they seem to have completely forgotten about it. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, IndyColtsFan said:

What's funny is that he said he was going to be all about issues today but then went on his usual unhinged rants and name-calling regarding his opponent, despite his advisors begging him to do otherwise.

He's shooting off his political feet one toe at a time, and it's a beautiful thing to witness.

Were I he I would start by shooting off my bone spurs.

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

In addition to the catastrophic tariff proposal, Trump proposed several measures which will balloon the deficit even more. Not that the Democrats have any better ideas. But then, Democrats are not supposed to be party of fiscal responsibility. Republicans used to be. Under Trump’s leadership they seem to have completely forgotten about it. 

It's proven that Trump has far exceeded biden in terms of economy and foreign relations. Hell, we are sending trillions to fund a war in Europe because of biden. 

You fight to show off your ignorance and it is working. Bravo child. 

3 hours ago, IndyColtsFan said:

Leading indicator shows inflation below 3 percent for the first time since 2021.

https://www.nbcnews.com/business/economy/inflation-july-2024-how-is-the-economy-looking-right-now-rcna166226

By an entire one tenth of one percent and that is before the revised number which always seems to go up.  Still, it is better than moving obviously in the other direction but I take momentary indications as just that, momentary. Trends take longer to establish.  Still, pleased the markets have rebounded from two weeks ago and pleased inflation might be absting, if only a bit.

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

13 members of my family died in those “work camps”. Please keep posting though so everyone here can see what sort of person you are. 

Madness.

28 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

3 members of my family and 6 of my extended family died, in part, to liberate those death factories. 1 is said to have died in the town in which his grandfather was born.

I had a grandfather who was in WW1 and got a purple heart. My dad was in WW2. Boo hoo and cheers to all of us for some reason.

The issue is, timmy is fighting in current day to ruin this once great nation by instilling a single party system that is no longer even democratic because a select few liberals are picking their candidate instead of the people of the country picking the candidate. 

timmy NEEDS authoritarian leadership based on the hatred he has for American freedom. 

This is fact.  

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

I had a grandfather who was in WW1 and got a purple heart. My dad was in WW2. Boo hoo and cheers to all of us for some reason.

The issue is, timmy is fighting in current day to ruin this once great nation by instilling a single party system that is no longer even democratic because the liberals are picking their candidate instead of the people of the country picking the candidate. 

timmy NEEDS authoritarian leadership based on the hatred he has for American freedom. 

This is fact.  

Wow. 

First, @Engorgeous George, I very much appreciate the sacrifice your family made. I’m grateful to all those who serve, then and now. 

As for @seafoam1 I  read today that per Pew Research nearly 47% of Republicans believe that the upcoming election will have an unfair/false result. So here we go again. It appears, sadly, that your delusions are widespread. 

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Wow. 

First, @Engorgeous George, I very much appreciate the sacrifice your family made. I’m grateful to all those who serve, then and now. 

As for @seafoam1 I  read today that per Pew Research nearly 47% of Republicans believe that the upcoming election will have an unfair/false result. So here we go again. It appears, sadly, that your delusions are widespread. 

And my post was correct. You can search for all the liberal polls you want. The upcoming "election" already has an unfair result. 

How hard is this for you to follow? The liberal voters did not have a choice. They all HATED kameltoe in 2020 and there is no way in the world she did anything to increase confidence because she did absolutely nothing. Except for the fact that liberals want to be taken care of by government. Losers. 

You have a serious issue with kameltoe having to get votes to be the nominee. Because you know she would flail and fall on her face just like creepy joe has been doing for the past 4 years. It is fact. 

2 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Jesus 

J.D. Vance said yesterday at a rally in Michigan that under Biden new cars cost 50,000 a year.

:lol:

23 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

J.D. Vance said yesterday at a rally in Michigan that under Biden new cars cost 50,000 a year.

:lol:

Easy to see why you didn't supply a link.

Purchasing, owning, and operating. So that includes the cost of the car, the title, the taxes, the maintenance, the gas, the insurance..... He's covering all the costs that people who don't know how to manage money don't consider when they impulse buy things. Like yourself I'm guessing. 

Cry and whine all you want but put your weak ass "messages" into context, fool. 

Speaking to a crowd in Byron Center in Kent County, Vance said, "Thanks to Kamala Harris' spending policies, the average new car costs nearly $50,000 a year."

According to the United States Department of Transportation's bureau statistics, the average annual cost of owning and operating an automobile, assuming the owner drives 15,000 miles, was $12,182 in 2023.

It seems Vance may have been referencing the total average cost of a new vehicle, which was $47,010 in 2023. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

Trump campaign releases racist ad- brown and black people about to invade your neighborhood! 

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/trump-campaign-faces-backlash-after-posting-images-side/story?id=112831279

Theyre not trying to hide it anymore. 

From the article which sums it up nicely:

"Don't just take our word for it. They are showing all of us just how racist they are," wrote NAACP's X account. "This is what's on the ballot this November."

So much for the meme that no one knows what her policy positions are:

https://x.com/kylegriffin1/status/1824077403787764190

NBC News: In an economic address on Friday, Vice President Harris will call for imposing the first federal ban on corporate price gouging in the food and grocery industries.

The policy would set "clear rules of the road to make clear that big corporations can’t unfairly exploit consumers to run up excessive corporate profits on food and groceries," the Harris campaign said in a statement. @MSNBC

2 minutes ago, squistion said:

So much for the meme that no one knows what her policy positions are:

https://x.com/kylegriffin1/status/1824077403787764190

NBC News: In an economic address on Friday, Vice President Harris will call for imposing the first federal ban on corporate price gouging in the food and grocery industries.

The policy would set "clear rules of the road to make clear that big corporations can’t unfairly exploit consumers to run up excessive corporate profits on food and groceries," the Harris campaign said in a statement. @MSNBC

Yes, price gouging is definitely the problem. 

My God, they know you people are focking morons.