The Real timschochet

The state of the Presidential race: Kamala slightly ahead in North Carolina

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

She didn’t fail. Her job was to investigate the problem and make recommendations about how to fix it. She did. Her solutions were good ones. Still are. 

You’re supporting a guy who proposes to have the police and military round up millions of people, put them in detention camps and ship them out of the country. Idiotic, catastrophic, un-American. So long as you support that you don’t get to criticize Kamala or any other Democrat on this issue. 

She failed. 

15 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Your chart doesn’t have 2020 or before on it. Where’s the lie? 

June, 2024 was 130,000. That’s the lowest number in the last 4 years. Where’s the lie? 

Not smart enough to work the data?  Scroll down to where it says PREVIOUS YEARS STATISTICS. :doh:

Never got above 60K in 2020.  FACT  You're still double that and averaged 3-5 times that. FFS. 

Exactly how helpless are you people?  No wonder you rely on others to tell you want to do.  :wall:

14 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

It’s not a good one. They’re not denying that she was called the border czar by the media, picking up on what the right called her. They’re pointing out that it was never an accurate title, which is true. 

You let the media dupe you into thinking Biden was ok, but now you think they're down the middle.  There's an old saying about fooling me once.  There aren't too many down the middle players today.

• Thanks 1

You need a chart to look at?  

https://www.cbp.gov/newsroom/stats/sw-border-migration-YTDNovember

There was only ONE SINGLE MONTH in all of the Trump presidency that exceeded 130K, your admitted best number. In the summer of 2019 when the Dems had Remain in Mexico held up in court.  

Lower than Trump's last year in office (or any year in office) is a flat out LIE. 

She didn’t fail. Her job was to investigate the problem and make recommendations about how to fix it. She did. Her solutions were good ones. Still are. 

You’re supporting a guy who proposes to have the police and military round up millions of people, put them in detention camps and ship them out of the country. Idiotic, catastrophic, un-American. So long as you support that you don’t get to criticize Kamala or any other Democrat on this issue. 

What, exactly, we're her solutions? 

Also, I'm not in favor of detention camps. Get those freeloaders the fock outa here ASAP. 

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, JuneJuly said:

@The Real timschochet here is your chance. Admit you've been lied to. Own it like a man and maybe we won't see you for the complete fraud that you are.  

Sorry I was on the phone.  

So after your info I went back and checked what I heard. I wasn’t lied to but I misheard them. What the person (a Democratic Senator) said was that the current encounters were the lowest SINCE 2020. What I thought I heard was LOWER than 2020. The fault is mine. 

36 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

She failed. 

19 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

What, exactly, we're her solutions? 

Also, I'm not in favor of detention camps. Get those freeloaders the fock outa here ASAP. 

Since almost none of these people are or will ever be freeloaders (certainly not at the level of a lot of folks living in the red states which the more productive blue states like California are forced to subsidize) I strongly doubt Kamala’s solutions will please you. They involve comprehensive immigration reform, strengthening security at the border (but never a wall) spending more money to address climate change which is the main reason for South American economic and political insecurity these days. 

Since almost none of these people are or will ever be freeloaders (certainly not at the level of a lot of folks living in the red states which the more productive blue states like California are forced to subsidize) I strongly doubt Kamala’s solutions will please you. They involve comprehensive immigration reform, strengthening security at the border (but never a wall) spending more money to address climate change which is the main reason for South American economic and political insecurity these days. 

"Comprehensive immigration reform" aka: open borders, free healthcare, subsidized housing, free childcare and the right to vote for everyone who makes it across the border. 

:lol: at climate change being then main reason for illegal immigration. 

54 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

You’re supporting a guy who proposes to have the police and military round up millions of people, put them in detention camps and ship them out of the country

This is right up my alley. 👍

39 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Hey, let's compromise on cutting off the federal payouts to the illegal immigrants and these red state people you mention.  You can get me on board if we cut it to people from all states.  We need to, our debt is out of control and our interest burden is choking the life out of our kids' future.

Another good night for Harris,

Haha, the place cleared out after the pre-concert. It was pathetically sad. 

34 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Haha, the place cleared out after the pre-concert. It was pathetically sad. 

You’re not serious right? Are you talking about the Kamala rally tonight in Georgia? Standing room only? Are you just making up sh!t now? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, thegeneral said:

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4801445-vice-president-harris-trump-battleground-states-poll/

🍿🍿🍿

“Tuesday’s poll showed Harris opening up an 11-point lead on Trump in Michigan, a 2-point lead in Nevada, a 2-point lead in Arizona and a 2-point lead in Wisconsin”

Wow that’s great news for Harris. But 11 points? That seems like an outlier.

Same poll has Trump up 4 in PA. Harris has multiple paths at this point but it’d be tough without PA

5 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Standing room only? Are you just making up sh!t now? 

Nice try, half the crowd left after the free concert. 😂 

The only people voting for Kamala are Lonely Cat Ladies, "Feminine Men" and full blown Trannies. 

Everyone else who's NOT MENTALLY ILL can see she's a bat shizz crazy racist. 

39 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Nice try, half the crowd left after the free concert. 😂 

They had to advertise it as a concert to get people to go there in the first place. Kameltoe is simply one big liberal nasal cavity. 

5 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

They had to advertise it as a concert to get people to go there in the first place. Kameltoe is simply on big liberal nasal cavity. 

It's true, most people thought it was just a free concert. They had no idea that Kamala's cackling, racist, fake black accent asss would be there. 

6 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

You’re not serious right? Are you talking about the Kamala rally tonight in Georgia? Standing room only? Are you just making up sh!t now? 

All of her voters are Mentally ill 

In a new line of attack last night, Trump suggests world leaders will disrespect Kamala Harris because of her “appearance”, then added “and I don’t want to say why. But people know what I mean”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2024/07/30/trump-harris-play-toy-comment/

He appears to be resorting to racism and sexism, though I’m sure his fans will deny it (they always do.) Whatever. This will, I believe, only backfire and increase the disgust for him and the support for her. 

5 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

appears to be resorting to racism

She is a racist. Just watch her speak to Blacks, it's insulting. 

He was 60. She was 29. He gave her a BMW, trips to Europe and the Oscars, and a couple of patronage jobs that required very little. She’s a Ho. 

9 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

appears to be resorting to racis

She's absolutely a racist. Listen to her go into a fake accent, then she had dancers twerking to rap music, etc. What's next fried chicken and watermelon for everyone? KAMALA IS A RACIST. It's an insult, and if you don't get it you must be white. 

16 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

She's absolutely a racist. Listen to her go into a fake accent, then she had dancers twerking to rap music, etc. What's next fried chicken and watermelon for everyone? KAMALA IS A RACIST. It's an insult, and if you don't get it you must be white. 

This has nothing to do with my post. And  beyond that it won’t work. 

Kamala is having a good time. She’s delivering a positive, joyful, optimistic message. Trump is attacking her appearance, her husband, and trying to win with gloom and doom. I really think she’s going to win. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

She’s from Canada. She wasn’t raised or around American / southern black people. She only knows them as a stereotype. She’s a poseur. 

25 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

She’s going full blown Hillary Clinton with that accent. Does she carry hot sauce in her bag as well?

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

She’s from Canada. She wasn’t raised or around American / southern black people. She only knows them as a stereotype. She’s a poseur. 

See you’re just repeating lies here and it’s nonsense. 

She was born in Oakland. She moved to Canada at age 12 and lived there 9 years. She attended Howard University (a historical black college) and joined a famous black sorority. She’s identified as a black American woman her entire life. Get the hell out of here with this. It’s wrong, and it won’t work. Even if it was true it would be an idiotic criticism anyhow. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HellToupee said:

She’s going full blown Hillary Clinton with that accent. Does she carry hot sauce in her bag as well?

None of this will work. Nobody cares. 

7 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

This is true.  Her voters don't even care that she's unqualified for the job.

10 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

No crap.  You'd vote for Hitler if he had a D after his name.

See you’re just repeating lies here and it’s nonsense. 

She was born in Oakland. She moved to Canada at age 12 and lived there 9 years. She attended Howard University (a historical black college) and joined a famous black sorority. She’s identified as a black American woman her entire life. Get the hell out of here with this. It’s wrong, and it won’t work. Even if it was true it would be an idiotic criticism anyhow. 

Identifies? Huh? Sounds fake. 

19 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

She’s identified as a black American woman 

So the racist "black" accent and pandering is only when around black folks?? 

2 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Listen she joined a famous black sorority. I guess my wife was in a white sorority 

10 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

She frontin 

• Haha 1