The Real timschochet

The state of the Presidential race: Trump announces no more debates

24 minutes ago, F1erce said:

No substance. Just straight insults :lol: threw the gun and ran away like a baby back B1tch 🤣🤣🤣 

Exactly. The cat lady is focked. 

59 minutes ago, F1erce said:

There it is again :lol: I swear everything they’ve said about you is 100% true. Even more hilarious? You don’t care and own it 🤣🤣🤣 “yes I know I’m retarded, uneducated, fat, piece of Sh1t, don’t know what I’m taking about, liar, hypocrite, poosay, etc. But my mommy said I was special!” 🤣🤣🤣🤣

This has got to be a Peefoam alias. I refuse to believe there’s not one but TWO people this unhinged and worthless out there. :( 

26 minutes ago, IndyColtsFan said:

Cool, let's have an actual debate using facts and links to them. No insults.

We just did and you ran away while hurling insults 🤣🤣🤣🤣

13 minutes ago, MDC said:

This has got to be a Peefoam alias. I refuse to believe there’s not one but TWO people this unhinged and worthless out there. :( 

I KNOW you of ALL people aren’t talking 🤣🤣🤣 the amount of stupidity and retardedness that comes out your mouth astounds the entire board. I give u 20% of the time u give out coherent, good posts. But the other 80%? Showing your inner retard for everyone to see

7 minutes ago, F1erce said:

I KNOW you of ALL people aren’t talking 🤣🤣🤣 the amount of stupidity and retardedness that comes out your mouth astounds the entire board. I give u 20% of the time u give out coherent, good posts. But the other 80%? Showing your inner retard for everyone to see

You gathered all that since joining 3 weeks ago? 🤡 

16 minutes ago, MDC said:

You gathered all that since joining 3 weeks ago? 🤡 

Horseman?

30 minutes ago, F1erce said:

We just did and you ran away while hurling insults 🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤡

14 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

your life. 😆

Interesting that you seem to have nothing better to do than post proliferation here and yet you don't show up on the leaderboard for post diarrhea

You're such plankton-level intellect.

Worst. Poster. Ever.

Go to bed. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, IndyColtsFan said:

Interesting that you seem to have nothing better to do than post proliferation here and yet you don't show up on the leaderboard for post diarrhea

You're such plankton-level intellect.

Worst. Poster. Ever.

Go to bed 😆

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, IndyColtsFan said:

Pathetic.

Worst. Poster. Ever.

Go to bed 😆

Nothing from Tim on the betting line's lately.  I wonder why?

7 hours ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Is this Rusty, Pimple or Tim?

That's pimpledoosh withoit a dpibt. 

Texas polls within the margin of error. Wow. :o 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

Texas polls within the margin of error. Wow. :o 

This simply isn't true

31 minutes ago, Beaker15 said:

This simply isn't true

With the growing number of Latino voters in Texax it seems certainly possible (with Trump wanting to put Grandma in a camp and deport her).

On 8/21/2024 at 9:58 PM, MDC said:

Talk about unhinged. An old man that follows people around online whining on a daily basis for over 30 years 24x7x365. mdcackers. 

Must be lonely being such an old dlck that no one likes.

Well, live out your dreams here old man corky. 

What a waste of life. But it couldn't have to a better unhinged liberal. 😆 :banana:

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

Didn’t see the point.

When do you ever? :dunno:

2 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Didn’t see the point. They still favor Kamala, though not by much: 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2024/08/22/harris-trump-betting-odds-75-days-before-election/74909226007/

Whats changed? 

I'm showing Trump -115, Harris -105.  Equates to Trump as an 11:10 favorite, almost a pick 'em. 

Just some really bizarre and wild polling going on out there.  Hard to know exactly where stuff stands and my guess is that's why we are at near parity.  One minute you see Harris up in NC but Trump up in PA, the next poll has it flipped.  I don't see a world Harris wins NC and Trump wins PA.  That would break the mold for sure.  NV is getting more challenging for Trump like I always knew it would.  That was never going to be a Trump runaway, at least that I could see.  Very tough state for the red team.  Although to be honest, NV doesn't often become the deciding state in the math.  You really have to envision some odd combinations for it to be tipping point.  The only real scenario where I can see it as the tipping point is if Trump loses AZ/PA/WI but wins MI and NV.  I don't really see that being the order of likelihood though.  If anything I think MI is the toughest of those 3 for Trump and AZ is more winnable for him than NV as well.

I still think to win Trump must hold NC and reclaim GA at least.  The easiest path would then be AZ and one of the WI/MI/PA group.  Although if he somehow won two of those he could afford to lose AZ.  The narrowest path would be winning GA/NC and taking the biggest prize of the upper midwest 3 with PA but losing AZ and NV.  That would end up 270-268 for Trump.  Trump could flip AZ/NV/GA and end up losing 270-268 if Harris wins all three of WI/MI/PA.  Again, hard to show how NV gets either over the hump.  Winning it likely just adds to margins unless the ME or NE districts do something unexpected

• Like 1

Let's play a 2 part guessing game:

Donald Trump said this yesterday:

DONALD TRUMP: To the highest standards of Border Patrol. These guys are fantastic. I’ll tell you, these are courageous people. They’re fighting for the country. They’re fighting against these radical left lunatics that are destroying our country.

And she’s the leader of the pack. She destroyed San Francisco. Absolutely destroyed it! She destroyed California. You can’t go into California. You can’t go into San Francisco. It’s not livable.

15 years ago it [San Francisco] was the best city in the country! One of the best cities in the world!

Who was the:

1.) Mayor of San Francisco in 2009

2.) DA of San Francisco in 2009?

14 hours ago, Mark Davis said:

I'm showing Trump -115, Harris -105.  Equates to Trump as an 11:10 favorite, almost a pick 'em. 

Just some really bizarre and wild polling going on out there.  Hard to know exactly where stuff stands and my guess is that's why we are at near parity.  One minute you see Harris up in NC but Trump up in PA, the next poll has it flipped.  I don't see a world Harris wins NC and Trump wins PA.  That would break the mold for sure.  NV is getting more challenging for Trump like I always knew it would.  That was never going to be a Trump runaway, at least that I could see.  Very tough state for the red team.  Although to be honest, NV doesn't often become the deciding state in the math.  You really have to envision some odd combinations for it to be tipping point.  The only real scenario where I can see it as the tipping point is if Trump loses AZ/PA/WI but wins MI and NV.  I don't really see that being the order of likelihood though.  If anything I think MI is the toughest of those 3 for Trump and AZ is more winnable for him than NV as well.

I still think to win Trump must hold NC and reclaim GA at least.  The easiest path would then be AZ and one of the WI/MI/PA group.  Although if he somehow won two of those he could afford to lose AZ.  The narrowest path would be winning GA/NC and taking the biggest prize of the upper midwest 3 with PA but losing AZ and NV.  That would end up 270-268 for Trump.  Trump could flip AZ/NV/GA and end up losing 270-268 if Harris wins all three of WI/MI/PA.  Again, hard to show how NV gets either over the hump.  Winning it likely just adds to margins unless the ME or NE districts do something unexpected

Flips GA and AZ, but will lose MI WI and PA

4 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

RFK Jr.  Officially joins pro-America patriot movement.   

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/08/23/report-robert-f-kennedy-jr-to-endorse-trump-for-president/

A true patriot that loves his country. His uncle JFK and father wouldn’t fit in the Democrat party in 2024. I don’t even think his uncle Fatboy would fit in

3 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

Let's play a 2 part guessing game:

Donald Trump said this yesterday:

Who was the:

1.) Mayor of San Francisco in 2009

2.) DA of San Francisco in 2009?

1 - Harvey Milk

2 - F. Lee Bailey

RFK jr' took the blowtorch to them today. So badly that CNN and msdnc had to shut him off in the middle of his speech. All those votes go to Trump but i still expect the Ds to pull a cheat again. The question is if this time it is stopped.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, lod001 said:

RFK jr' took the blowtorch to them today. So badly that CNN and msdnc had to shut him off in the middle of his speech. All those votes go to Trump but i still expect the Ds to pull a cheat again. The question is if this time it is stopped.

Patriots need to guard drop boxes and volunteer at the polls in toss up states.  

• Like 1

I gotta admit, I'm blown away that full grown adult males would vote Democrat to make their lives worse because they hate Trump.

I'm pushing 50 and live in the Midwest, I'm gonna vacation in Florida and try to distance myself from the bs for the rest of my life. That's all I can do, the left is destroying this country and I'm bummed out about it but, I'll be shielded from it for the most part. 

I feel bad for the rest of you but, you support this garbage. So, fock you. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5