The Real timschochet

The state of the Presidential race: Trump announces no more debates

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Anyone know who this puzzy is? Or used to be? 

Some low testosterone beta cuck

• Like 1

Just now, Beaker15 said:

Bro...not matter how much you White Knight for HT.....he ain't gonna sleep with you.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, zsasz said:

Bro...not matter how much you White Knight for HT.....he ain't gonna sleep with you.  

Back alley handy a possibility 🤔

8 minutes ago, Beaker15 said:

Mos def

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’ve only been a dues paying member in six unions. So far. 

There's a Little Debbie eater's union?

No one believes anything you say about yourself you lying sack

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I remember when all those unions endorsed republicans until Trump came along.  🤡💯

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Trump’s record on labor is so great that the NEA, SEIU, AFSCME, UFCW, AFL-CIO, UAW, United Steelworkers, American Federation of Teachers, and every other major labor union has endorsed Biden and now Harris.

What do they know though? :unsure: 

Maybe teachers swing Dem, but I bet the membership of these unions arent even close. There’s about 300,000 members in my union representing every corner of this country, and we will swing Rep

3 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Trump wasn't a lifelong politician, he doesn't have a pool of people that are government savvy like the rest of the cesspool that resides in DC.  The majority of his staff was people that he chose, from a pool of people who were put forward to him by members of the Republican party.  I wouldn't expect many of those people to like Trump because I'm guessing that Trump wasn't kowtowing to the rest of his party like Biden and Harris do.  Me, I think I'd rather have a president who is willing to put the people of the country first and the people of his party in the background.

Agree with you completely on the bolded, and then marvel that someone claiming this would even consider voting for the most selfish, crooked, narcissistic man-child that's ever stained the oval office. 

Those government savvy folks you reference are the ones that kept man-baby in check when he wanted to do shlt like have National Guard and LE shoot protestors in 2020. Now he's surrounded himself and the entire party with loyal simps that are just as vile as he is. If he's elected it will be an epic disaster. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Fireballer said:

Maybe teachers swing Dem, but I bet the membership of these unions arent even close. There’s about 350,000 members in my union representing every corner of this country, and we will swing Rep

Well that seems dumb. Luckily I don't think he'll win, so you guys might get to keep your jobs and good pay through a Harris/Walz administration. 

5 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Agree with you completely on the bolded, and then marvel that someone claiming this would even consider voting for the most selfish, crooked, narcissistic man-child that's ever stained the oval office. 

Those government savvy folks you reference are the ones that kept man-baby in check when he wanted to do shlt like have National Guard and LE shoot protestors in 2020. Now he's surrounded himself and the entire party with loyal simps that are just as vile as he is. If he's elected it will be an epic disaster. 

Because as bad as that douche bag is, he's not as bad as the current regime of the Democrat party.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Maybe teachers swing Dem, but I bet the membership of these unions arent even close. There’s about 300,000 members in my union representing every corner of this country, and we will swing Rep

People who happen to be in unions cast their votes for a wide variety of reasons. The unions themselves endorse candidates based solely on labor issues. The fact that every major union has endorsed Biden and now Kamala should tell you all you need to know about Trump’s record on worker rights.

39 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Sarcasm receptor down? 

John Deere workers are unionized. Well not the ones whose jobs went to Mexico, but the other ones. Until they go to Mexico.  

48 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Because as bad as that douche bag is, he's not as bad as the current regime of the Democrat party.

Fair enough. Agree to disagree. 

50 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I pretty much replicate this feeling. I like a lot of Trump’s policies but don’t love the man himself. I didn’t vote for him in the primary but will be in November. 

John Deere workers are represented by the UAW, which just endorsed Harris.

35 minutes ago, Mark Davis said:

I pretty much replicate this feeling. I like a lot of Trump’s policies but don’t love the man himself. I didn’t vote for him in the primary but will be in November. 

This is me for everyone.  I don't have to like a "person" to vote for them, as long as the policies they put in place that I agree with.  I'd rather have a jerk in office who will do right by the country than a "good person" (subjective by who's talking), who's going to screw things up and/or make things worse.  On top of that, I don't think anyone who runs for office at the federal level is any kind of "respectable person".  I think every one of them are underhanded and crooked in some form or fashion.  It's why they all leave office as multi-millionaires.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

I don't think we should have unions in this country, regardless of what candidate or party they endorse.

Just now, TBayXXXVII said:

I don't think we should have unions in this country, regardless of what candidate or party they endorse.

Trump and most Republicans would agree.

I must admit I don't have "Trump calls Fox News polls rigged and worthless" on my bingo card. 😁

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-fox-news-polls/

Trump attacks 'rigged and worthless' Fox News polls by posting confidential campaign memo

Former President Donald Trump lashed out at a new series of Fox News polls showing him losing must-win battleground states on Thursday.

In a post on his Truth Social page, Trump labeled the recent polls "rigged and worthless" and then posted an internal campaign memo that slammed Fox News for its polling in 2020 that underestimated Trump's chances in the same swing states.

The Fox News polls in question show Vice President Kamala Harris leading Trump by one point in Arizona, and by two points in both Nevada and Georgia.

The polls also show Harris within just one point of Trump in North Carolina, which was a state he won in both 2016 and 2020.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, squistion said:

I must admit I don't have "Trump calls Fox News polls rigged and worthless" on my bingo card. 😁

Trump attacks 'rigged and worthless' Fox News polls by posting confidential campaign memo

Former President Donald Trump lashed out at a new series of Fox News polls showing him losing must-win battleground states on Thursday.

In a post on his Truth Social page, Trump labeled the recent polls "rigged and worthless" and then posted an internal campaign memo that slammed Fox News for its polling in 2020 that underestimated Trump's chances in the same swing states.

The Fox News polls in question show Vice President Kamala Harris leading Trump by one point in Arizona, and by two points in both Nevada and Georgia.

The polls also show Harris within just one point of Trump in North Carolina, which was a state he won in both 2016 and 2020.

Fox News is the most centrist news source in the country.

• Haha 1

Libtards think Fox is far right. Lol. 

• Like 1

Just now, TBayXXXVII said:

:mellow:

Maybe in your world, but not on the planet I'm living on. 

:mellow:

Maybe in your world, but not on the planet I'm living on. 

I think it's pretty obvious.  The fact that you don't, shows you how far left and how close you are to acquiescing to communism.  It's not my fault your head is in the sand.

4 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I think it's pretty obvious.  The fact that you don't, shows you how far left and how close you are to acquiescing to communism.  It's not my fault your head is in the sand.

Not the "communism" card again. 🙄

Please define Communism and explain how anything Kamala has done or proposed is Communistic. TIA.

29 minutes ago, MDC said:

HT would screw up the order of a two car funeral...makes sense he didn't know that.  

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

😂

23 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

😂

JFC. Where do you get your "news?"

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

John Deere workers are unionized. Well not the ones whose jobs went to Mexico, but the other ones. Until they go to Mexico.  

Like I said, John Deere workers are unionized.  We have some really dumb m-frs around here. 

1 hour ago, squistion said:

Those swing states that he lost in 2020?  So he calls them worthless, then as proof shows that they were correct.  Nice self own. 

1 hour ago, squistion said:

Not the "communism" card again. 🙄

Please define Communism and explain how anything Kamala has done or proposed is Communistic. TIA.

The long game the Democrat party is to move towards communism.  Everything the left does, gets people more and more in need of government involvement.  The end game of the government being involved in everything, is communism.  Look, just because you're not smart enough to see it, that's not my fault.  Either open your eyes or just shut up and keep your back side open to the government.

I'm not telling you to stop being a shill for the Left, I'm just letting you know that that's what you are.  You can either look deeper into things and realize what's going on or ignore what's right in front of your eyes.

2 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

The long game the Democrat party is to move towards communism.  Everything the left does, gets people more and more in need of government involvement.  The end game of the government being involved in everything, is communism.  Look, just because you're not smart enough to see it, that's not my fault.  Either open your eyes or just shut up and keep your back side open to the government.

You didn't define Communism because 1) You really don't know what it is or 2) It doesn apply to anything Kamala has done or said.

The fact that the government is involved in some policy does not make it Communism. 

You didn't define Communism because 1) You really don't know what it is or 2) It doesn apply to anything Kamala has done or said.

The fact that the government is involved in some policy does not make it Communism. 

When I said "the government being involved in everything", I clearly meant "the control of".  I didn't realize that you were that dumb.  Clearly I have to talk down to a 3rd grade level.  Sorry, that's hard for me to get down to.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, zsasz said:

HT would screw up the order of a two car funeral...makes sense he didn't know that.  

He just says stuff. Dumb stuff, mostly.

13 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

When I said "the government being involved in everything", I clearly meant "the control of".  I didn't realize that you were that dumb.  Clearly I have to talk down to a 3rd grade level.  Sorry, that's hard for me to get down to.

No it doesn't clearly mean that, being involved in something is not the same thing as being in control of it.

You need to take a course in semantics. 

Hey effeminate cucks, enjoy the “interview” tonight. I know most of you will secretly be wishing it could be you nodding along with everything the incredible Kamala Harris has to say instead of Walz. Lol.  Joy! 

Kamala is so stupid. Did anyone hear that interview??? Whoa!! 

DEI Hooker at her finest 

Kuh-MALL-Uhhh: 'My values have not changed". Finally stating the truth. You're a far left whacked out, low IQ POS, commie. You are just lying to everyone right now trying to get anyone not completely insane to vote for you by copying Trumps platform as if they were your ideas. No one is falling for it. You will only win by cheating in a few key states, which is their plan again.

• Haha 1