The Real timschochet

The state of the Presidential race: Trump announces no more debates

5 hours ago, squistion said:

They have been deft so far in how they have handled this.

I agree with you, they had to be because Harris unscripted is as bad as Biden.   Dear Lord she sounds stupid when she rambles.

18 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Well I would say that, much like me, you’re not exactly neutral on this subject, and that our views are predetermined. Neither of us is probably a good judge on how this will affect other people. We can only speculate, as we are both doing. 

Agreed.  I was going to say that the problem with your analysis is that you are viewing it with bias, as am I.  I recently listened to something which reminded me that a lot of people don't pay a lot of attention to politics.  For them, things like Kamala's "happy happy joy joy" campaign can be effective.  Similarly, the commercial you referenced shows Kamala as the border czar and tying it to bad outcomes.  Non-political (apolitical?) people can appreciate that we have an immigration issue, so the tie to Kamala can be effective.

8 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Agreed.  I was going to say that the problem with your analysis is that you are viewing it with bias, as am I.  I recently listened to something which reminded me that a lot of people don't pay a lot of attention to politics.  For them, things like Kamala's "happy happy joy joy" campaign can be effective.  Similarly, the commercial you referenced shows Kamala as the border czar and tying it to bad outcomes.  Non-political (apolitical?) people can appreciate that we have an immigration issue, so the tie to Kamala can be effective.

Right. And again I am not arguing that tying Kamala to the border won’t be effective. The gist of my speculation is that it would be better focused on the economic costs of undocumented immigration rather than anecdotal crime incidents however brutal. But I could be totally wrong. 

If I were in charge of Trump’s campaign I would be running 3 ads. The first would be a video of Kamala talking credit for being the deciding vote for the Inflation Reduction Act, followed by a woman struggling to shop in a grocery store and facts about how much prices have risen. I would run this ad the most. 

The second ad would be the Democratic mayor of New York City saying that he can’t afford the cost of undocumented immigrants, followed by statistics about these costs, followed by statistics on border encounters during the Biden/Harris years vs the Trump years. 

The third ad would be a series of statements by Kamala in the past as opposed to now: against fracking, now opposed. For getting rid of the border patrol, now opposed, etc. End with Kamala saying “if I’m elected President the first thing I will do is fight inflation” followed by this question: “But she’s been in office 4 years, why hasn’t she done this already?” 

I think these would be effective. 

49 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I wasn’t at the DNC. 

But I was at a Taylor Swift concert earlier this summer so….close enough!! 

Even gheyer.  :doh:

10 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Even gheyer.  :doh:

If you try to out-ghey Timmy, you'll need some heavy duty knee pads. The kind the kameltoe used to get get where she is today

It’s just a sad state of affairs as far as the men in this country go.  Real Tim sees and hears about victims being murdered by illegals and instead of thinking that’s horrible and it’s easily prevented, he works out the calculation in his head that the chances of it happening to him or his loved ones is very small so it’s not really an issue to be concerned with. This is a man with daughters. No one is asking these liberal men to  be hero’s but damn, how about putting our kids first? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

So I’m watching the Clemson vs Georgia game and twice now I’ve seen this commercial in which a woman whose daughter was murdered by an illegal immigrant blames Kamala Harris. Not an official Trump campaign ad but “paid for by MAGA”. 

Obviously I’m biased but I don’t think this ad will be effective. I know it worked against Dukakis in 1988 but his connection to the guy that was paroled was a lot more direct than anything Kamala Harris might be responsible for. Plus it’s dark and ugly and I wonder if anyone beyond those who care most about this issue (the vast majority already voting for Trump) will be convinced by it. This is not to say that immigration isn’t an issue that could hurt Kamala but it seems to me that a better argument would be focused on the economic costs. Trying to blame her for some random murder will, IMO, appeal only to the extremists on this subject. 

But you keep telling us there is no costs, just an overall gain.

8 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

But you keep telling us there is no costs, just an overall gain.

Thats not what I said. There ARE costs short term and overall gains long term. Politics, however, are about short term gains and losses so my arguments won’t work with the general public. 

39 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Wasn't someone saying something about the interview that Kamala just did with her safety blanket Waltz helped her? 

https://www.newsweek.com/kamala-harris-election-odds-slide-cnn-interview-presidential-election-donald-trump-betfair-1946536

Even your favorite propaganda site can't cover this up.

I thought she performed well. Outside of conservative news sources nearly all journalists seem to agree. As far as the general public goes I have no idea. I certainly haven’t seen any poll results that indicate otherwise. 

It’s going to be a close election. But for those of us rooting for Harris to win, the good news remains that since she entered the race just over a month ago, there has been no break in her momentum. No pull the other direction, no halt to the honeymoon and gain by Trump. That’s not to say it won’t happen at some point but it hasn’t happened yet. 

4 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I thought she performed well. Outside of conservative news sources nearly all journalists seem to agree. As far as the general public goes I have no idea. I certainly haven’t seen any poll results that indicate otherwise. 

It’s going to be a close election. But for those of us rooting for Harris to win, the good news remains that since she entered the race just over a month ago, there has been no break in her momentum. No pull the other direction, no halt to the honeymoon and gain by Trump. That’s not to say it won’t happen at some point but it hasn’t happened yet. 

So what. 

:doublethumbsup:

• Like 1

Trump is now claiming that the photo op at Arlington Cemetery was a set up by Biden/Harris Administration.

:mellow:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Let me put this in language you’ll understand: I think she will win because that’s what Jesus wants to happen. 

After 12,321 posts, you finally tell the truth.  One can vote alllll day, God’s will be done,  everything is in God’s hands, God is the creator, God will be the destroyer, God is the Judge, and God’s judgment on those that walk with Jesus will be sweet, God’s Judgement on those like you, that deny Jesus and Call him a lair, will be swift and harsh.   

Congrats on your first truthful post ever.  Amen 

Thanks 

20 minutes ago, squistion said:

Trump is now claiming that the photo op at Arlington Cemetery was a set up by Biden/Harris Administration.

Let’s just give it a break, both parties laugh at the citizens of this country, they can’t believe how easily they can fool voters.  

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s just a sad state of affairs as far as the men in this country go.  Real Tim sees and hears about victims being murdered by illegals and instead of thinking that’s horrible and it’s easily prevented, he works out the calculation in his head that the chances of it happening to him or his loved ones is very small so it’s not really an issue to be concerned with. This is a man with daughters. No one is asking these liberal men to  be hero’s but damn, how about putting our kids first? 

Says the guy who wishes rape upon another poster's daughters and death in war to another poster's sons, all the while worshipping a convicted felon and rapist running for president.

🖕

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, IndyColtsFan said:

Says the guy who wishes rape upon another poster's daughters and death in war to another poster's sons, all the while worshipping a convicted felon and rapist running for president.

🖕

And yet, you voted for a pedero, and supported him,  Shame on you. 

56 minutes ago, squistion said:

Nobody said sh!t when brain dead Joe did it. Anybody upset about it now is a hack. 

Just now, 5-Points said:

Nobody said sh!t when brain dead Joe did it. Anybody upset about it now is a hack. 

So are you saying that the Arlington Cememtary photo op was a set-tup by Biden/Harris?

Seriously?

11 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

7 minutes ago, squistion said:

So are you saying that the Arlington Cememtary photo op was a set-tup by Biden/Harris?

Seriously?

Sleepy time tea boys, let’s call it a night.  

14 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Wait- what did Biden do exactly? 

58 minutes ago, IndyColtsFan said:

🖕

Fits just perfectly here.  

1 hour ago, squistion said:

Seriously?

No. I'm saying shitbag hacks are complaining about pictures of Trump at ANC when they didn't say sh!t when Biden did the same thing. 

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

Wait- what did Biden do exactly? 

Had pictures taken of him at ANC. 

33 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

No. I'm saying shitbag hacks are complaining about pictures of Trump at ANC when they didn't say sh!t when Biden did the same thing. 

Had pictures taken of him at ANC. 

He was prez, it was done like hundreds of other photos. It wasn’t turned into a TikTok ad attacking his political opponent. 

Trump focked up here just move on. 

• Like 2

It says a lot that the gold star families invited Trump to the ceremony.  But why would they invite Biden/Harris? They  are the ones that  caused the deaths of their loved ones.  

11 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

He was prez, it was done like hundreds of other photos. It wasn’t turned into a TikTok ad attacking his political opponent. 

Trump focked up here just move on. 

So Dem candidates using photos at ANC for campaigns = good. 

Orange man doing it = bad. 

Got it. 

Why weren't Biden or Harris at Arlington that day? 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It says a lot that the gold star families invited Trump to the ceremony.  But why would they invite Biden/Harris? They  are the ones that  caused the deaths of their loved ones.  

This was my point to thegeneral. You stepped on it but that's fine. 

The families wanted Trump there. They didn't want Biden or Harris there. 

That's the reason for the butthurt from the left. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

This was my point to thegeneral. You stepped on it but that's fine. 

The families wanted Trump there. They didn't want Biden or Harris there. 

That's the reason for the butthurt from the left. 

My bad. Watching ND not paying attention.  

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

My bad. Watching ND not paying attention.  

All good. It says a lot about them when they get upset about stupid sh!t and ignore the meaningful stuff. 

20 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

So Dem candidates using photos at ANC for campaigns = good. 

Orange man doing it = bad. 

Got it. 

Why weren't Biden or Harris at Arlington that day? 

I’m sorry you don’t understand. Why do you think the Army released a statement about this? 

When Biden did this he was prez, he didn’t make it into a TikTok ad. 

You should let this one go. Trump has gone into blaming everyone else mode - he knows this was a mistake. 

14 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

All good. It says a lot about them when they get upset about stupid sh!t and ignore the meaningful stuff. 

Yeah.  Veterans and active duty military and their families know Trump is the only choice.  The democrats have the world on the brink of ww 3

8 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

I’m sorry you don’t understand. Why do you think the Army released a statement about this? 

You should let this one go. Trump has gone into blaming everyone else mode - he knows this was a mistake. 

Jeez. What a little girl you are. :doh:

10 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

:lol:

I understand perfectly. You're easily duped. 

Biden is prez now. Why wasn't he there to honor the lives lost due to his botched withdrawal? 

Also, Biden being "prez" now explains why the Army released the statement. He's still CIC, if "he" tells them to release a statement, the statement gets released. 

1 minute ago, 5-Points said:

:lol:

I understand perfectly. You're easily duped. 

Biden is prez now. Why wasn't he there to honor the lives lost due to his botched withdrawal? 

Also, Biden being "prez" now explains why the Army released the statement. He's still CIC, if "he" tells them to release a statement, the statement gets released. 

You really don’t. Read the Army’s statement on this. 

This is why democrats lose to Trump. Instead of not bringing more attention to the deadly disaster that they caused in Afghanistan, they keep it in the news far longer than it would have been. Added Bonus is that the Trump team can point out that Biden/Harris weren’t invited by the families but Trump was. Well played shittheads 

5 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

You really don’t. Read the Army’s statement on this. 

Quit dodging the question. Why weren't Biden or Harris there? 

6 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Quit dodging the question. Why weren't Biden or Harris there? 

They didn't want to expliot the dead soldiers for a photo op?

7 minutes ago, squistion said:

They didn't want to expliot the dead soldiers for a photo op?

Who says they had to take a photo?