The Real timschochet

The state of the Presidential race: Kamala slightly ahead in North Carolina

15 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Its utterly amazing to me that someone reading a book called "the divider" and looking into the details of the authors doesnt at least question the bias 

I mean come on.

If bil O'Reilly wrote a book called "the unifier"  timmy would reject it immediately. 

Its unsettling how easily people are manipulated 

This was a book by journalists, not by opinion makers (like Bill O’ Reilly.) I rarely read books by opinion makers and if I do I expect them to be biased. I don’t expect books from the MSM to be biased because the MSM is not biased, no matter how much you and others insist that it is.

Sadly it is YOU who have been manipulated. That book is filled with well documented well sourced reporting and you’re rejecting it out of hand, which Donald Trump wants you to do. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Beaker15 said:

It really isn't though.  I have never seen Trump say what you are assuming he will do.  I would like the source to be Trump, not others who were fired by Trump and bitter.

And you have been manipulated as well. It seems impossible that you have never seen Trump say what he wants to do. I simply don’t get it. 

Since you asked here are some direct quotes by Donald Trump regarding his desire to jail his enemies: 

“Democrats need to start being indicted!”

”Alvin Bragg must be put in prison!” 

“Letitia James and Arthur Engoron must be placed under citizens arrest!” 

“Jack Smith must be locked up and throw away the key!” 

All of those are Truth Social quotes. They’ve been all over the news. Yet somehow you’ve never seen any of them, right? How is that possible? And how the fock can you or anyone else claim that this guy isn’t a threat to our democracy. Again he wants to IMPRISON all of his enemies!!! 

I can easily produce direct quotes for all the other stuff I mentioned- his desire to have the military and police be loyal to him with unlimited power, his plans to curtail the freedom of the press and judges, his desire to abrogate election results he doesn’t like. It’s all on Truth Social and in his speeches. But the real question is how are you unaware of it? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dizkneelande said:

Victor Orban has a 57% approval rating and won the last time by 2/3s. Also, Hungary doesn’t have term limits. I’ll repeat this until I’m blue in the face but it’s hard enough to win an argument with an intelligent person. Winning an argument with a moron who watches Joy Reid on the regular is impossible. 

Are you really suggesting that because Orban is popular with Hungarians that makes his dictatorship OK? And what the fock does any of this have to do with Joy Reid? I rarely watch her. There are some shows on MSNBC I watch regularly; hers is not one of them. 

17 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Are you really suggesting that because Orban is popular with Hungarians that makes his dictatorship OK? And what the fock does any of this have to do with Joy Reid? I rarely watch her. There are some shows on MSNBC I watch regularly; hers is not one of them. 

Why do you have a problem with democracy. Hungary is safe from Muslims flooding the country and raping their people 

39 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Unity.  Lower the temperature.

:lol:

He is who he is

38 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Unity.  Lower the temperature.

:lol:

We know that Biden focking Trump over with frivolous lawsuits isn't what offends you, it's Trump complaining about it.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

And you have been manipulated as well. It seems impossible that you have never seen Trump say what he wants to do. I simply don’t get it. 

Since you asked here are some direct quotes by Donald Trump regarding his desire to jail his enemies: 

“Democrats need to start being indicted!”

”Alvin Bragg must be put in prison!” 

“Letitia James and Arthur Engoron must be placed under citizens arrest!” 

“Jack Smith must be locked up and throw away the key!” 

All of those are Truth Social quotes. They’ve been all over the news. Yet somehow you’ve never seen any of them, right? How is that possible? And how the fock can you or anyone else claim that this guy isn’t a threat to our democracy. Again he wants to IMPRISON all of his enemies!!! 

I can easily produce direct quotes for all the other stuff I mentioned- his desire to have the military and police be loyal to him with unlimited power, his plans to curtail the freedom of the press and judges, his desire to abrogate election results he doesn’t like. It’s all on Truth Social and in his speeches. But the real question is how are you unaware of it? 

It is the Democrats recently that are a threat to democracy by using the system to go after Trump.  Can you blame Trump for being upset at the hoax New York trial that Alvin Bragg campaigned on that should never have seen the light of day?  Add in a biased judge and it was a bogus cherry on top.  

Nonetheless, if Trump is elected are you just afraid he will do exactly what Joe Biden has been doing?  Going after his political opponents?

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

This was a book by journalists, not by opinion makers (like Bill O’ Reilly.) I rarely read books by opinion makers and if I do I expect them to be biased. I don’t expect books from the MSM to be biased because the MSM is not biased, no matter how much you and others insist that it is.

Sadly it is YOU who have been manipulated. That book is filled with well documented well sourced reporting and you’re rejecting it out of hand, which Donald Trump wants you to do. 

Youre everything thats wrong with the electorate today. Cant think for yourself..cant recognize bias. Its scary but its also so very real

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

We know that Biden focking Trump over with frivolous lawsuits isn't what offends you, it's Trump complaining about it.

Lawsuits are not Biden's, I'm not offended, trump is the same c u n t he was before the shooting.

8 minutes ago, Beaker15 said:

It is the Democrats recently that are a threat to democracy by using the system to go after Trump.  Can you blame Trump for being upset at the hoax New York trial that Alvin Bragg campaigned on that should never have seen the light of day?  Add in a biased judge and it was a bogus cherry on top.  

Nonetheless, if Trump is elected are you just afraid he will do exactly what Joe Biden has been doing?  Going after his political opponents?

We just seem to live on two different planets. The NY trial wasn’t bogus; none of the indictments are. Joe Biden has had nothing to do with the Trump’s legal troubles; he has these troubles because he is a corrupt person who has broken the law many times. 

But ever if you were right about Biden, which you’re not, aren’t you just moving the goalposts? You claimed you’ve never heard examples of Trump’s threat to our democracy. I gave you several and now your argument is that Biden does it too? Why not just admit you were wrong in the first place? 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Lawsuits are not Biden's, I'm not offended, trump is the same c u n t he was before the shooting.

Try convincing everyone the one hand isn't washing the other.

6 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Youre everything thats wrong with the electorate today. Cant think for yourself..cant recognize bias. Its scary but its also ao very real

I certainly hope the electorate is as “wrong” as I am. Sadly all too many of them share your views on the MSM and this poisons their ability to think clearly on these issues. 

31 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Why do you have a problem with democracy. Hungary is safe from Muslims flooding the country and raping their people 

Hungary is not a democracy.

And it's what trump wants to do to America 

Just now, GutterBoy said:

Why is it not? 

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Six years ago, they built a fence to keep illegal migrants out. How's that working for Germany and France who welcomed them in?

Elections there are free, in the sense that the vote counts aren’t nakedly rigged. But they are unfair: The government controls the airwaves and media companies to such a degree that the opposition can’t get a fair hearing.

LOL. Controls the airwaves such taht the opposition can't get a fair hearing. Cry me a river. The Left controls them in the US, that doesn't bother you in the slightest. Do Hungarians have access the internet? Then they don't give any examples, we'll see if its buried.

I'm 1/3 through the article and all they talk about it as artificial democracy and they even point out that lady being able to speak freely without fear or reprisal. Which of course is true, we've gone over this before.

I'm done.

8 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I certainly hope the electorate is as “wrong” as I am. Sadly all too many of them share your views on the MSM and this poisons their ability to think clearly on these issues. 

Only about the 20th time you've repeated this nonsense today

8 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Six years ago, they built a fence to keep illegal migrants out. How's that working for Germany and France who welcomed them in?

Better. Those nations have and will benefit greatly from increased immigration. Nations that view immigration as a problem always suffer. 

4 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Jfc.  Theres zero chance ill click on a vox article.   Lol tim, youre lost man.  Nothing more needs to be said 

You’ve reached caricature status at this point. 

You have to give the MSM credit for convincing people Biden was competent for so long when it was on video for anyone to see for quite some time before it became undeniable at the debate. These people in the MSM were shocked I tell you, just shocked that Biden really wasn’t ok. Everyone has bias, the media is just mostly full of left leaning people. It’s really that simple. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Jfc.  Theres zero chance ill click on a vox article.   Lol tim, youre lost man.  Nothing more needs to be said 

They don't even know what's in there.

I was 1/3 through and didn't find anything wrong.

18 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

We just seem to live on two different planets. The NY trial wasn’t bogus; none of the indictments are. Joe Biden has had nothing to do with the Trump’s legal troubles; he has these troubles because he is a corrupt person who has broken the law many times. 

But ever if you were right about Biden, which you’re not, aren’t you just moving the goalposts? You claimed you’ve never heard examples of Trump’s threat to our democracy. I gave you several and now your argument is that Biden does it too? Why not just admit you were wrong in the first place? 

I haven't even heard of most of the people you quoted that Trump was going to go after to be honest so I can't comment on those.  The NY trial was bogus and will be overturned in appeal without a corrupt judge.  We are so divided as a country because of folks like you who eat up the lies of the main street media.

Trump exaggerates all the time and on the case of Alvin Bragg he is rightfully upset at the injustice of a case that shouldn't have seen the light of day.  He can't and won't put Bragg in jail, the case will just get overturned.

2 minutes ago, Beaker15 said:

He can't and won't put Bragg in jail,

So now we get to phase 2, as we always do with Trump supporters: “he just says stuff he doesn’t mean it.” This is after you argued that he never said it. 
I hope you’re right. But what I really hope is that we never have to find out. 

5 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

They don't even know what's in there.

I was 1/3 through and didn't find anything wrong.

It’s a long article. Keep reading you’ll get there.

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

So now we get to phase 2, as we always do with Trump supporters: “he just says stuff he doesn’t mean it.” This is after you argued that he never said it. 
I hope you’re right. But what I really hope is that we never have to find out. 

Please, his quote us normal for a politician and not a threat to democracy.  Shall we start quoting all the lefties who have said Trump belongs in jail?

7 minutes ago, Mark Davis said:

You have to give the MSM credit for convincing people Biden was competent for so long

I think he’s competent now. He just has more trouble than ever expressing it. But I have no doubt that he’s of sound mind and his effectiveness as President has been extraordinary. 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Mark Davis said:

You have to give the MSM credit for convincing people Biden was competent for so long when it was on video for anyone to see for quite some time before it became undeniable at the debate. These people in the MSM were shocked I tell you, just shocked that Biden really wasn’t ok. Everyone has bias, the media is just mostly full of left leaning people. It’s really that simple. 

Tim fell for it too.  He's several months behind most of the world that Biden is oatmeal-brained.

Just now, Beaker15 said:

Please, his quote us normal for a politician and not a threat to democracy.  Shall we start quoting all the lefties who have said Trump belongs in jail?

It’s not the same thing. They say, correctly, that Trump belongs in jail because Trump has committed specific crimes that deserve jail time. Trump says his opponents belong in jail for no reason other than they oppose him. Surely you see the difference? And no this is not normal for an American politician. Even Nixon never went this far. Trump is uniquely awful. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, BrahmaBulls said:

Tim fell for it too.  He's several months behind most of the world that Biden is oatmeal-brained.

I admit it is difficult for me to judge intelligence when you present yourself to me on the scale. So long as I am forced to assess you first as the result of your posts, grading on a curve makes Biden and everyone else seem genius. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I admit it is difficult for me to judge intelligence when you present yourself to me on the scale. So long as I am forced to assess you first as the result of your posts, grading on a curve makes Biden and everyone else seem genius. 

I don't care if you insult me.  It's part of posting here.  But please at least be a little funny about it.  This reads like you're sitting at home playing solitaire and high fiving yourself.

6 minutes ago, BrahmaBulls said:

It takes awhile to come around, it's like anesthesia wearing off

14 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I think he’s competent now. He just has more trouble than ever expressing it. But I have no doubt that he’s of sound mind and his effectiveness as President has been extraordinary. 

I know how you feel and we've disagreed for some time on this.  We disagreed just before the debate where I asked you specifically if you could see where Biden's speech now wasn't like it was four years ago and you told me you could see no difference in now and then.  At least the MSM has moved past that whole "cheap fake" narrative and can admit now he's diminished.  They knew it before though, it was obvious.

22 minutes ago, BrahmaBulls said:

I don't care if you insult me.  It's part of posting here.  But please at least be a little funny about it.  This reads like you're sitting at home playing solitaire and high fiving yourself.

I wasn’t insulting you. I was just stating a fact. It doesn’t have to be a permanent fact. Offer some opinion for once. A fresh thought. You’ll notice I disagree with @Mark Davis and @Voltaire and many others around here but I never call them stupid. Because they’re not. They engage in thoughtful discussion. They don’t spend 100% of their posts attacking other people.

Who knows? Maybe behind the stupid posts and constant personal attacks there is a sharp incisive mind. I would have no way of knowing. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

And it's what trump wants to do to America 

Good keep illegals from invading. I’m in. We aren’t a democracy either

37 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

It’s not the same thing. They say, correctly, that Trump belongs in jail because Trump has committed specific crimes that deserve jail time. Trump says his opponents belong in jail for no reason other than they oppose him. Surely you see the difference? And no this is not normal for an American politician. Even Nixon never went this far. Trump is uniquely awful. 

Agree to disagree.  Trump did not commit any crimes that deserve jail time.

16 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I wasn’t insulting you. I was just stating a fact. It doesn’t have to be a permanent fact. Offer some opinion for once. A fresh thought. You’ll notice I disagree with @Mark Davis and @Voltaire and many others around here but I never call them stupid. Because they’re not. They engage in thoughtful discussion. They don’t spend 100% of their posts attacking other people.

Who knows? Maybe behind the stupid posts and constant personal attacks there is a sharp incisive mind. I would have no way of knowing. 

I'll blow the MSM 30 times a day and get you to stop insulting.  Nah, go f yourself you fat blowhard.  MSM is a bunch of liars and you're too stupid to realize it and to dug in to admit you've been wrong.

54 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

If you truly believe this you should be opposed to Biden dropping out of the race.  Something like 14 million people voted for him in primaries to be their candidate.  Forcing him to quit is denying those voters their voice in this election.  You don't want to be party to election interference do you?  I thought you lefties were all about election integrity, or do you throw that out the window when it looks like you're going lose the election?