The Real timschochet

The state of the Presidential race: Kamala slightly ahead in North Carolina

2 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

This thread has become so much fun to read. You guys go with she’s stupid, inauthentic, a DEI hire. See how far this gets you. Loving this. 

It’s amazing how an election can change within just a few days. I would say that at this point she has to be the favorite to win. 

I love your optimism Tim but you also were sure Biden was going to win and denied he was mentally unfit.  You are blinded by hope.  Yes, Dems have a better chance now that Biden dropped out but only if someone like Michelle Obama steps in which I doubt she will.  Kamala is horrible.

52 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

I’ve only brought up her education, career and policies. All colossal failures. She’s the definition of failing up. 

Really, like what specifically? 

The media is in full  blown spin mode.   My goodness, I don't know if I've ever seen anything like this.  

Just now, peenie said:

She imprisoned 1500 black and brown epople for cannabis offenses. She kept people on death row and didn’t allow evidence to allow an innocent man to have an appeal til the California Supreme Court stepped in. She kept people eligible for parole in prison to use them to fight fires 

then she got exactly ZERO support from her own party because she’s a horrible candidate and extremely unlivable but was given vp cause the only important thing was black woman 

4 minutes ago, Beaker15 said:

I love your optimism Tim but you also were sure Biden was going to win and denied he was mentally unfit.  You are blinded by hope.  Yes, Dems have a better chance now that Biden dropped out but only if someone like Michelle Obama steps in which I doubt she will.  Kamala is horrible.

This is wrong. I was never sure Biden was going to win. Perhaps you should go back and read through this thread. 
I’m not sure Kamala will win either but I like her chances a whole lot better. And I think that in a few weeks it will be clear to all that she is the favorite. 

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

And you said it was 85%....where did you get that one from.

Again- this is a silly tactic you are taking because you look stupid. 

Our failed public education system in a nutshell 

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

She imprisoned 1500 black and brown epople for cannabis offenses. She kept people on death row and didn’t allow evidence to allow an innocent man to have an appeal til the California Supreme Court stepped in. She kept people eligible for parole in prison to use them to fight fires 

then she got exactly ZERO support from her own party because she’s a horrible candidate and extremely unlivable but was given vp cause the only important thing was black woman 

She’s also the only DA in a major city that didn’t prosecute the church for pedophilia, despite an 800 page report laying out the evidence. 

6 minutes ago, peenie said:

Go back one or 2 pages it’s not difficult 

“Dynamic”. Lol. 

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

Insider reporting is that Trump will refuse to debate, offering the excuse that Kamala is an “illegitimate candidate” because of the way she was chosen. 

He will debate her. There’s no way he can duck it.

This report even if real is just messaging and misdirection.

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

This is wrong. I was never sure Biden was going to win. Perhaps you should go back and read through this thread. 
I’m not sure Kamala will win either but I like her chances a whole lot better. And I think that in a few weeks it will be clear to all that she is the favorite. 

You were so unsure you were out there betting thousands of dollars 

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Insider reporting is that Trump will refuse to debate, offering the excuse that Kamala is an “illegitimate candidate” because of the way she was chosen. 

Did you just hear that from Morning Joe? 🤣🤣

6 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

What a coward

She gets no debate. Hasn’t earned the right. 

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Ah yes. That is the only thing stopping Republican led committees from brining justice! 

So far, but I have hope that Republicans can expose everything Democrats have been up to, and start taking them down, one by one

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

If she is the nom and he doesn’t debate her will be the biggest puusay move of all time 😂😂

11 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

This is simply not true.  You absolutely stated that Biden would beat Trump and now you are doing the same with Kamala.

12 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Insider reporting 😂 that’s funny. Is that from Rick Maddow 

1 hour ago, thegeneral said:

Throw everything at the wall and see what sticks.

Yep.

So far we have:

“DEI hire,” which I think pretty much every non-MAGA immediately grasps as a very thinly veiled reference to her race and gender. This attack should backfire.

And “but the democratic primaries are sacred! :cry:” This one does have a chance of getting minor purchase but anyone who thinks about it for a second sees that 1) MAGA obviously doesn’t give a sh1t about the sanctity of the Democratic Party primary process, 2) wait a minute, aren’t these the same guys that stormed the Capitol because their guy lost an election?, 3) she is Biden’s vice president so it’s perfectly natural she would pick up the banner, and 4) it’s not like democrats themselves are crying about it. This attack is pretty weak but at least it’s a little something for them 

13 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

You were so unsure you were out there betting thousands of dollars 

The wager that Biden would win the election was offered at even odds. 

17 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

Our failed public education system in a nutshell 

Yes- you are showing how badly you failed through school

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You can then change teh name of that one thread here referring to him as an "Alpha" if he ducks Kamala Harris

33 minutes ago, TrailGuy said:

What makes her a ho?

Sleeping with a married man to get ahead.

4 minutes ago, Beaker15 said:

This is simply not true.  You absolutely stated that Biden would beat Trump and now you are doing the same with Kamala.

I thought that Biden would beat Trump and said so. I wasn’t sure. After the debate I thought Trump would beat Biden and said so. I wasn’t sure. 

Now I think Harris will beat Trump. I feel pretty good about it. I’m not sure. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Insider reporting 😂 that’s funny. Is that from Rick Maddow 

I didn’t hear it from her. 

I certainly hope it’s wrong. I would love to see them debate. 

3 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Sounds more like he slept with her to get some head

Must I remind the soy boy beta cucks here that it was just days ago that President Trump rose to his feet after being shot and with blood steaming from his wound raised his fist in defiance , reassuring that crowd and the nation that he would be ok, saving countless people from injury and some from death? That’s the guy you soft and squishy nerf balls are calling a coward? 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, RLLD said:

So far, but I have hope that Republicans can expose everything Democrats have been up to, and start taking them down, one by one

They must be really bad at it. According to you all they have all the proof already. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Must I remind the soy boy beta cucks here that it was just days ago that President Trump rose to his feet after being shot and with blood steaming from his wound raised his fist in defiance , reassuring that crowd and the nation that he would be ok, saving countless people from injury and some from death? That’s the guy you soft and squishy nerf balls are calling a coward? 

You’re the one saying your champion can’t even face a supposed illegitimate wh0re DEI hire, and you’re actually calling other people soy boy beta cucks?? 😂 :doh:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

You’re the one saying your champion can’t even face a supposed illegitimate wh0re DEI hire, and you’re actually calling other people soy boy beta cucks?? 😂 :doh:

It’s the same reason a guy like me doesn’t fight a guy like you. Can’t win no matter what. 

• Sad 1

23 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

He was separated, it was a public relationship, and you're assuming her intent of the relationship which could be wrong.

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s the same reason a guy like me doesn’t fight a guy like you. Can’t win no matter what. 

Something a sad little cuck hiding behind his keyboard says to try to convince people he’s actually a tough guy :( 

• Like 1

Just now, IGotWorms said:

Something a sad little cuck hiding behind his keyboard says to try to convince people he’s actually a tough guy :( 

No. It’s from experience. Tough guys have to recognize this aspect early on.  It’s the wise choice. 

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I give her about a 55-60% chance of winning. No more bets though; I’m tapped out. 

Come on man.  You could win it all back!!!!

10 minutes ago, Strike said:

Come on man.  You could win it all back!!!!

OK but only with you. 

$3000 says Kamala wins the election. Even money. I won’t bet with anyone else. Winner paid day after the election by Venmo. Agreed? 

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

OK but only with you. 

$3000 says Kamala wins the election. Even money. I won’t bet with anyone else. Winner paid day after the election by Venmo. Agreed? 

Who said I wanted a piece?  I want nothing to do with you.  I'm stuck with you unfortunately despite your vow to never set foot on this bored but no focking way I'm betting you on anything.  And given your confidence level you should be giving better odds anyways.

• Sad 1

39 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

They must be really bad at it. According to you all they have all the proof already. 

It would seem that you are not familiar with how the justice system works. Perhaps, later, when the DOJ is no longer protecting the Bidens, you can get another example of how it works when you are not being protected.