The Real timschochet

The state of the Presidential race: Kamala slightly ahead in North Carolina

45 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Wasn’t aware of it until just now. I think it’s outrageous. He ought to be condemned for it. And yes it is like @Hardcore troubadour only worse because he’s a public figure. 

I know very little about this guy. I thought he gave a good speech last night. He’s supposed to be a rising star in the Democratic Party. But this was awful. 

So dramatic. Conservatives vote for safety. Liberals vote for recklessness. 

Liberals should suffer the repercussions of their recklessness, not the conservatives.

If I put all my money into a bad investment, and lose it all, and you put your money into a smart investment, should you lose all your money too?

Focking grow up and own it. You all want violent criminals, then you deal with the pain and suffering of their crimes. I wish it on the people who want it. 

Just now, Fireballer said:

So is this Walz guy just a pathological liar?  Now lying about IVF?

So dumb. He should probably lie about having bone spurs and not cheating on his wife(s) and not being on Epstein Island instead.  Idiot.

1 minute ago, purdygood said:

So dumb. He should probably lie about having bone spurs and not cheating on his wife(s) and not being on Epstein Island instead.  Idiot.

What does your deflection have to do with Walz? You liberals just can't talk about your own love interests. 

Just now, seafoam1 said:

What does your deflection have to do with Walz? You liberals just can't talk about your own love interests. 

Again, I'm not a liberal.   I don't know anything about Walz.  Nobody does.  Unless you live in Minnesota. (even then that's a maybe)

6 minutes ago, purdygood said:

Again, I'm not a liberal.   I don't know anything about Walz.  Nobody does.  Unless you live in Minnesota. (even then that's a maybe)

So you reply to a Walz comment, by not talking about Walz, but rather for some reason you need to change the subject to trump hate. 

:dunno:

This is a very liberal move. 

1 minute ago, The Psychic Observer said:

Reported last night that Donald Trump is urging Netanyahu not to accept a cease fire deal so it doesn't help the Harris campaign.  Traitor.

Anonymous again? He gets around. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Anonymous again? He gets around. 

I'm guessing a "source close to CNN or MSNBC"

19 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

So is this Walz guy just a pathological liar?  Now lying about IVF?

“Today is IVF day. Thank God for IVF, my wife and I have two beautiful children,”

“If it was up to GOP wannabe veep JD Vance, I wouldn’t have a family because of IVF and the things that we need to do reproductive. My kids were born, you know, that way.”

Minnesota first lady Gwen Walz was forced to clarify late Monday that she used a different fertilization procedure — intrauterine insemination — to conceive their two children.

7 minutes ago, JuneJuly said:

“Today is IVF day. Thank God for IVF, my wife and I have two beautiful children,”

“If it was up to GOP wannabe veep JD Vance, I wouldn’t have a family because of IVF and the things that we need to do reproductive. My kids were born, you know, that way.”

Minnesota first lady Gwen Walz was forced to clarify late Monday that she used a different fertilization procedure — intrauterine insemination — to conceive their two children.

I'm guessing Walz is not a splash the walls kind of a guy.  More of a dribbler.  Tim just could not splash the Walz.

So Walz used artificial inspiration, like a horse. Hmmm

Just now, Engorgeous George said:

I'm guessing Walz is not a splash the walls kind of a guy.  More of a dribbler.  Tim just could not splash the Walz.

I gotta give you credit for that line. Haha

4 minutes ago, purdygood said:

I gotta give you credit for that line. Haha

Actually I am a bit uncomfortable having made a joke about a familiy struggling to concieve.  I know for those with such struggles it can be quite a trying time often filled with heartbreaking disappointment. 

Just now, Engorgeous George said:

Actually I am a bit uncomfortable having made a joke about a familiy struggling to concieve.  I know for those with such struggles it can be quite a trying time often filled with heartbreaking disappointment. 

I'm a fan of uncomfortable jokes!   All good.   My brother had a kid with his wife.   Then struggled with having a second with his wife and had to do IVF, so it can happen to anyone.  Luckily the IVF worked so I have two beautiful nieces!

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, purdygood said:

I'm a fan of uncomfortable jokes!   All good.   My brother had a kid with his wife.   Then struggled with having a second with his wife and had to do IVF, so it can happen to anyone.  Luckily the IVF worked so I have two beautiful nieces!

Weak genes.  Nature didn’t want anymore.  

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

The freak out by Libs and centrists if Trump wins this one will be one for the record books. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

The freak out by Libs and centrists if Trump wins this one will be one for the record books. 

Everybody will suffer if Trump wins. It won’t be good for anyone reading this. 

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I 100% guarantee that I won't. :banana:

You on the otherhand will have to pick up the human shlt in your daddy's vacant strip mall all by yourself. 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I will be just fine. And the country will be better 

12 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Dont agree

Just how stupid do you have to be to vote Democrat? They’re agenda is to kill YOU! YOU the white guy who keeps the country running!

You’re standing in their way to conquer America.

They would rather rule over ashes and dead Americans than lose power.

Wake the **** up

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

No subtlety here 

Oh the troll...😆

4 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

Nope, but it’s true. And it ain’t racist. 

See what you guys never get is that identity politics- being pro-black, pro-Latino, pro-Asian- none of that is racist. Only being pro-white is racist. Why is that? Because not only have whites had the overwhelming societal, business and political power for the entire history of this country, but we used that power consistently to oppress anyone who wasn’t white. (Or male, or Christian, or heterosexual.) So all of these other groups are just trying to gain a little equality and stop the oppression. More power to them. 

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, seafoam1 said:

I 100% guarantee that I won't. :banana:

You on the otherhand will have to pick up the human shlt in your daddy's vacant strip mall all by yourself. 

:first:

the Real tim really bringing out the laughing emojis today!

Lolololol

Conservative websites like Breitbart look desperately for black celebrities who don’t like Kamala. So this time they produced a dude I haven’t thought about for maybe 15 years: Kwame Brown! 

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2024/08/19/graphic-language-hard-in-the-paint-basketball-star-kwame-brown-says-kamalas-skin-color-aint-gonna-pay-for-our-groceries/

Thats right, “Bag of Chips” Kwame Brown (as in “if you traded Kwame Brown for a bag of chips it would be a great trade,  not so much for the guy who had to give the chips away!” I think that was the great Jerry West. ) Easily the most worthless player in Lakers history. But Breitbart describes him as “basketball star Kwame Brown.” Lolololol

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, wolves111 said:

Just how stupid do you have to be to vote Democrat? They’re agenda is to kill YOU! YOU the white guy who keeps the country running!

You’re standing in their way to conquer America.

They would rather rule over ashes and dead Americans than lose power.

Wake the **** up

Who the fock is this unhinged squirt?

🤣

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

Did Obama just make a knock about kids in cages?

You're an advocate?

3 hours ago, IndyColtsFan said:

Who the fock is this unhinged?

You. At all times. :dunno: