The Real timschochet

The state of the Presidential race: Has Kamala’s momentum slowed down?

Just now, HellToupee said:

Imo Tim is a “thanks dad” guy while sporting a mid 800 sat score brain. Not stupid, more mediocre but smart enough to know dad threw him a lifeline.

Yet dumb enough to submit himself to an actual real cult. The liberal collective. 

2 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Imo Tim is a “thanks dad” guy while sporting a mid 800 sat score brain. Not stupid, more mediocre but smart enough to know dad threw him a lifeline.

I actually don't think Tim is dumb.  He's not nearly as smart as he thinks he is.  Just look at immigration.  Regardless of how much immigration one thinks we should allow, not having control of it over decades is a recipe for disaster and that's exactly what's happened.  But he's indignant that his stance is the correct one.  And that's ridiculous.  But to the smart/dumb point, Tim is book smart.  There's a huge difference between being book smart, applying that knowledge, AND applying it in the real world.  He doesn't think very logically and lacks common sense.  But he's not dumb.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

No reasonable person would disagree with you on this, or disagree that Biden did a tremendous job. @Strike and @jerryskids are either ignorant of the truth or refuse to see it. Either way they’re completely wrong on the facts about this. 

The facts, for anyone who wants them, are detailed here: 

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/biden-vs-trump-what-a-difference-two-years-make-for-treating-covid1/

The article starts off comparing how sick they think Trump was vs Biden?  This is one of your more ignorant links, and that’s saying a lot.  

3 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

I refuse to give up! 

Very defender of the Alamo of you.  With that comparison you are in some august company.

2 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

He’s going to “make a deal” with Putin. He’ll act like only he could’ve struck such a supposedly sweetheart deal when, in reality, it’s been on the table for years, and no one else wants to take it because that means Putin wins.

MAGAts will swoon and suck each other off over what a master 8d chess playing “alpha” he is 🤢 

I don't want to be anywhere in the vicinity while that is happening.

Just now, Engorgeous George said:

Very defender of the Alamo of you.  With that comparison you are in some august company.

Sure, it’s me, Crockett, Travis and Bowie defending the Biden line! 

I saw the Alamo for the first time last year. Tremendous disappointment to me. The story is better than the actual site; I was expecting more. 

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

Sure, it’s me, Crockett, Travis and Bowie defending the Biden line! 

I saw the Alamo for the first time last year. Tremendous disappointment to me. The story is better than the actual site; I was expecting more. 

But you paid up to go there. Sucker. 😆

27 minutes ago, Strike said:

I actually don't think Tim is dumb.  He's not nearly as smart as he thinks he is.  Just look at immigration.  Regardless of how much immigration one thinks we should allow, not having control of it over decades is a recipe for disaster and that's exactly what's happened.  But he's indignant that his stance is the correct one.  And that's ridiculous.  But to the smart/dumb point, Tim is book smart.  There's a huge difference between being book smart, applying that knowledge, AND applying it in the real world.  He doesn't think very logically and lacks common sense.  But he's not dumb.

He fancies himself a thinker from the Algonquin Round Table. An intellectual non vivant 

18 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

The article starts off comparing how sick they think Trump was vs Biden?  This is one of your more ignorant links, and that’s saying a lot.  

I've pointed out to Tim that "Scientific" American stopped being scientific a long time ago.  It should change its name to Woke Progressive.  Here is a link to a substack article written by a former writer for the magazine, describing this.

https://michaelshermer.substack.com/p/scientific-american-goes-woke

5 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

He fancies himself a thinker from the Algonquin Round Table. An intellectual non vivant 

So now I’m hanging out with Dorothy Parker? I think I liked the Davy Crockett comparison better. 

49 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

Lol

Just not your wheelhouse boyo.

2 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Lol

Just not your wheelhouse boyo.

This isn't your wheelhouse boyo. 

😆

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

I've pointed out to Tim that "Scientific" American stopped being scientific a long time ago.  It should change its name to Woke Progressive.  Here is a link to a substack article written by a former writer for the magazine, describing this.

https://michaelshermer.substack.com/p/scientific-american-goes-woke

One of tims major failings, besides having issues with the truth, is that he is utterly unable to recognize bias in the media and is easily influenced by it.  He is the target demographic for most of the MSM.  Not horribly bright and easily influenced.  Remember hes said countless times CNN isnt biased.   Thats all you need to consider when he posts links

• Like 2

Now Schumer.  Like I've been saying ever since the debate, it's not if but when for Biden being pushed out.

Hillary looks like she’s had some work done. And a shirt load of Botox.  Even more than Biden. 

8 minutes ago, Mark Davis said:

Now Schumer.  Like I've been saying ever since the debate, it's not if but when for Biden being pushed out.

Keep leaking stuff throughout the Republican Nom next week. Then Biden announces the week after. Best case scenario at this point IMO.

12 hours ago, thegeneral said:

Keep leaking stuff throughout the Republican Nom next week. Then Biden announces the week after. Best case scenario at this point IMO.

I do not envy them.  This game they have to play is likely just miserable.

Every passing day hurts more and more for their actual candidate. I presume it will be Harris, noticed recently she is being elevated by MSM, which suggests they have already been told to start marketing her. 

59 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I do not envy them.  This game they have to play is likely just miserable.

Every passing day hurts more and more for their actual candidate. I presume it will be Harris, noticed recently she is being elevated by MSM, which suggests they have already been told to start marketing her. 

Removing Biden allows the dems to attack Trumps age and mental fitness.  It also eliminates issues with Hunter, the Afghanistan  withdrawal, crime, and inflation.  The border is still an issue but hammer the GOP on abortion and women’s rights.  They can also reenergize young people.

Its doable.  Far far more so than trotting Biden out. 

3 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Removing Biden allows the dems to attack Trumps age and mental fitness.  It also eliminates issues with Hunter, the Afghanistan  withdrawal, crime, and inflation.  The border is still an issue but hammer the GOP on abortion and women’s rights.  They can also reenergize young people.

Its doable.  Far far more so than trotting Biden out. 

I could see your approach being implemented, and having an impact.  It makes strategic sense.

I might suggest that instead of attacking Trump personally, the strategy be isolated to policies; unless the policy comparison is not the winner here.

15 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I could see your approach being implemented, and having an impact.  It makes strategic sense.

I might suggest that instead of attacking Trump personally, the strategy be isolated to policies; unless the policy comparison is not the winner here.

Why attack Trumps policies other than to ban abortion?

When it’s so much easier to point out how old he is, how old he’ll be in 4 years, and what an unhinged moron he is who in the absence of Biden is clearly showing his age.

1 minute ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Why attack Trumps policies other than to ban abortion?

When it’s so much easier to point out how old he is, how old he’ll be in 4 years, and what an unhinged moron he is who in the absence of Biden is clearly showing his age.

If your ideas are better I suggest that it makes more sense to use those ideas.  Rather than impugn the candidate personally, point to how your economic strategy is superior, your border policy is superior, your foreign policy is superior.

I simply suggest that trying to make the other guy "look worse" is not the best approach here.  

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

If your ideas are better I suggest that it makes more sense to use those ideas.  Rather than impugn the candidate personally, point to how your economic strategy is superior, your border policy is superior, your foreign policy is superior.

I simply suggest that trying to make the other guy "look worse" is not the best approach here.  

Worked out quite well in 2020 boyo.

Well that plus stealing the election…LMFAO

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Worked out quite well in 2020 boyo.

Well that plus stealing the election…LMFAO

So then, you agree with the approach to not speak to policy, but instead attack the other candidate personally?

I mean....if that is how you engage with elections then, I guess that is fine for you. 

I think I will engage it more from a policy perspective. 

Just now, RLLD said:

So then, you agree with the approach to not speak to policy, but instead attack the other candidate personally?

I mean....if that is how you engage with elections then, I guess that is fine for you. 

I think I will engage it more from a policy perspective. 

By all means have at it boyo.

When you’ve got a demented, ancient moron like Trump as the opponent highlighting this makes 100% good political sense.

Just now, BeachGuy23 said:

By all means have at it boyo.

When you’ve got a demented, ancient moron like Trump as the opponent highlighting this makes 100% good political sense.

It makes sense that you would consume what The Party and the MSM have provided you. It further makes sense that you are holding firmly to this "Trump is so bad" mantra; when in practice he is no worse or better than any other politician, save for he is not bought....

I surmise there are plenty of folks out there such as yourself, who consume the propaganda announced by politicians and their proxies in the media as truth. 

I hope that at some point, enough of their lies are exposed that you eventually sit back and reflect on what they have done and said, how it was all a lie to manipulate you, and then have enough of it.....assume they are all lying when they speak, no matter who it is, and then wait until they are proven to not be lying.

4 minutes ago, RLLD said:

It makes sense that you would consume what The Party and the MSM have provided you. It further makes sense that you are holding firmly to this "Trump is so bad" mantra; when in practice he is no worse or better than any other politician, save for he is not bought....

I surmise there are plenty of folks out there such as yourself, who consume the propaganda announced by politicians and their proxies in the media as truth. 

I hope that at some point, enough of their lies are exposed that you eventually sit back and reflect on what they have done and said, how it was all a lie to manipulate you, and then have enough of it.....assume they are all lying when they speak, no matter who it is, and then wait until they are proven to not be lying.

Lies?

Boyo just listen to him talk.  He lies and rambles on about nonsense every single time.  But Biden’s dementia overshadows that.

No more Biden puts the spotlight squarely on all of Trump’s mental issues.

But the dems have to dump Biden first.

If this debate had happened in august or September like they normally do, Clooney wouldn’t be talking now about what happened in June. He’s a dishonest POS. And all you boyos and girlos are too. Unless the debate was a relevation to you. If it was you’re a moron and should Stfu. 

• Confused 1

Let’s get more of these Trump pep rallies. That might be the thing to save Biden 😂😂

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

Let’s get more of these Trump pep rallies. That might be the thing to save Biden 😂😂

Did he talk about sisters raping each other and getting each other pregnant?

Just now, thegeneral said:

Imagine seeing that rainbow and Ukrainian flag and whatever other dumb shitt is in this foreigners bio and never mind reading it, but re-posting it? Whoopi didn’t post anything today? 

1 minute ago, CaptainObvious1 said:

Did he talk about sisters raping each other and getting each other pregnant?

Can’t really follow what he talked about TBH. He did mention his dim son’s wife (too bad he’s not married). Your team should def hide this guy from cameras.

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Imagine seeing that rainbow and Ukrainian flag and whatever other dumb shitt is in this foreigners bio and never mind reading it, but re-posting it? Whoopi didn’t post anything today? 

Yeah he should cover his house and truck in Trump flags like you 😂😂😂

19 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Lies?

Boyo just listen to him talk.  He lies and rambles on about nonsense every single time.  But Biden’s dementia overshadows that.

No more Biden puts the spotlight squarely on all of Trump’s mental issues.

But the dems have to dump Biden first.

Yes lies.

They lied about so many things, from Russian Collusion to very fine people to the laptop and of course Bidens mental capacity....    this should bother you a bit.    So much so that you would start to mirror the conservative behavior to start from a position to call BS from the jump.

Pretending that Trump has mental issues is not likely the best way to approach the evaluation, no matter how many times liberal politicians or their puppets in the media try to sell that.

We should instead ignore the person, and focus on the policy.  Focusing on the person over policy is how we would up with the disaster that Biden has been

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Pelosi’s comment gives me pause. I could care less what Clooney says, means nothing. But Pelosi is the greatest politician of the modern era. She never says ANYTHING without reason. Maybe Joe is in trouble after all. 

Tim, your thread title is incorrect. Pelosi did not refuse to endorse Biden, she just said the decision to run again or not is up to him (if I am remembering what she actually said). 

13 minutes ago, squistion said:

Tim, your thread title is incorrect. Pelosi did not refuse to endorse Biden, she just said the decision to run again or not is up to him (if I am remembering what she actually said). 

Pull the stick out of your a$$

46 minutes ago, squistion said:

She was asked if she supported Biden. She said she supported him making the decision. It was pointed out that he already MADE the decision. She then repeated that he was going to have to make the decision. 
I think my title is accurate. The news media is focusing more on the Clooney letter but it was Pelosi that unleashed the hounds, IMO. 

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

She was asked if she supported Biden. She said she supported him making the decision. It was pointed out that he already MADE the decision. She then repeated that he was going to have to make the decision. 
I think my title is accurate. The news media is focusing more on the Clooney letter but it was Pelosi that unleaded the hounds, IMO. 

No it isn't. If she was asked "Will you support Biden" and she said, no I won't or I can't, then that would be a refusal to endorse. 

• Haha 1