The Real timschochet

The state of the Presidential race: Has Kamala’s momentum slowed down?

I dunno if this dude is ready to drop out:

A source close to Biden is blaming senior Democratic leaders for "[giving] us Donald Trump," as calls for Biden to step aside grow.

“Can we all just remember for a minute that these same people who are trying to push Joe Biden out are the same people who literally gave us all Donald Trump? In 2015, Obama, Pelosi, Schumer pushed Biden aside in favor of Hillary; they were wrong then, and they are wrong now,” the source told NBC News.

The source pointed to polling in the 2016 election that found Hillary Clinton leading by as much as 9 points. 

“How did all this work out for everyone in 2016? Perhaps we should learn a few lessons from 2016; one of them is polls are BS, just ask Sec. Clinton. And two, maybe, just maybe, Joe Biden is more in touch with actual Americans than Obama-Pelosi-Schumer?” the source added.

3 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Trying to bounce a Prez who doesn't want to step down isn’t going to go well. That all changed when Biden shet the bed at the debates.

Calm down, it's happening. Biden will be stepping down well before the Convention. 

There's no way the Dems let him run, no chance. COVID may even kill him. #Killary 

2 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Calm down, it's happening. Biden will be stepping down well before the Convention. 

There's no way the Dems let him run, no chance. COVID may even kill him. #Killary 

Huh? I’m all about it. You calm down 😂

31 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

This has been brought up a couple times. This will be a talking point for about 20 minutes then only Hannity types will talk about it.

People move on quickly. 

Lol, good luck with that.

10 minutes ago, Reality said:

Lol, good luck with that.

The Republican VP pick called Trump Hitler and MAGA voters idiots.

No one cares, it’s just something to put on message boards and for talking heads to feed to their audience.

Just now, thegeneral said:

And what did Kamala call Biden at their debate?

All in a sudden you have amnesia? 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Maximum Overkill said:

And what did Kamala call Biden at their debate?

All in a sudden you have amnesia? 

Yes, you are making my point.

Do you read the comments you are responding to?

If you’ll accept Kamala you’ll accept whatever they give you.  At some point a man says no.  Like we did. No.  No more Jeb Bush. No more establishment telling us what’s up.  But you sheep will get in line like you always do.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

Yes, you are making my point.

Do you read the comments you are responding to?

Except Kamala was right. Joe Biden is a racist. 

Prove me wrong 😭 

Just now, Maximum Overkill said:

Except Kamala was right. Joe Biden is a racist. 

Prove me wrong 😭 

Another left turn I see!

17 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

No one cares, it’s just something to put on message boards and for talking heads to feed to their audience.

Which is what made him a great pick. A man who didn’t believe and was open to listen and get on board he brings in a lot of skeptics who listen to his story. He wasn’t a blind follower

• Like 2

It's Weekend at Biden's. I wonder if two guys that work with Biden will show up for the parties and mayhem. Hopefully it's filmed.

23 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Yeah, no one cares but, your party is begging a sitting president step aside. Sure, dude.

2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Which is what made him a great pick. A man who didn’t believe and was open to listen and get on board he brings in a lot of skeptics who listen to his story. He wasn’t a blind follower

So there you go. Some might say this dude just kissed ass hard enough to win a Senate seat and then parlayed it into this. 

The point was that no one will care about this, or Kamala and why she didn’t demand Joe Biden step down or whatever,  outside of radio talk show hosts preaching to their audience. 

3 minutes ago, Reality said:

Yeah, no one cares but, your party is begging a sitting president step aside. Sure, dude.

If Biden steps aside in a month no one is going to be worried about why Kamala didn’t demand it happen in April 😂😂

I'm watching CNN to see what they're saying. They bailed on Biden faster than Hunter Biden at rehab. 

They are destroying Biden. WHERE THE HELL WERE THEY THE LAST 3 YEARS!!!! HE'S BEEN DEMENTED FOR YEARS. 

Kamala

Is polling worse than Biden 

Trump would destroy her

31 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

I don’t. He was 31 at the time , yawn. 

1 minute ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Is polling worse than Biden 

Trump would destroy her

He just may. Biden has zero chance, Kamala has potential. You seem upset here but bonus points for editing my post to make your response less random and nonsensical.

4 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

If Biden steps aside in a month no one is going to be worried about why Kamala didn’t demand it happen in April 😂😂

When Trump's your president, your kind, most certainly will. HTH

Luckily for you, your life will be better.

He just may. Biden has zero chance, Kamala has potential. You seem upset here but bonus points for editing my post to make your response less random and nonsensical.

Will you riot when Trump wins? 

Will you be sad because Democracy will end as we know it and the World will end? 

No wars, safer borders, a better economy and a safer stronger nation. Wow, that is going to be horrible! 

2 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

I don’t. He was 31 at the time , yawn. 

People just move on is the point.

In any case regarding this issue with Kamala and Biden if he were to step down, maybe Jim Jordan and Cormer can introduce another investigation into this 😂😂

8 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Stay strong Joe , hold that wall

So the play was to strong arm him out

Internal insurrection

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Reality said:

When Trump's your president, your kind, most certainly will. HTH

Luckily for you, your life will be better.

I have no idea what this means.

2 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Will you be sad because Democracy will end as we know it and the World will end? 

No wars, safer borders, a better economy and a safer stronger nation. Wow, that is going to be horrible! 

I will not riot. Hopefully you promise to do the same if he loses, even if he asks you to because we won’t have a country!

Can you do that for me? Can you be strong?

• Thanks 1

Newbie in overdrive tonight, you love to see it.

The Party that claims Trump is a threat to Democracy involved in yet another soft coup. In 2016 they pushed Bernie Sanders out and chose Hillary Clinton. They chose Biden in 2020 and 2024 (making sure no real threats ran against him), and now still in 2024 they're pushing him out. Be damned that he already received the votes in the primaries/caucuses. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Biden will NOT endorse Kamala.  WOW

They're going to spend the entire convention picking a candidate. What a chit show. 

6 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

All of the sudden black lives will matter again.

1 minute ago, JuneJuly said:

They're going to spend the entire convention picking a candidate. What a chit show. 

The DEI bro's are not going to be happy

5 minutes ago, JuneJuly said:

What’s this now totally new poster who just stumbled upon the place?

8 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

The Party that claims Trump is a threat to Democracy involved in yet another soft coup. In 2016 they pushed Bernie Sanders out and chose Hillary Clinton. They chose Biden in 2020 and 2024 (making sure no real threats ran against him), and now still in 2024 they're pushing him out. Be damned that he already received the votes in the primaries/caucuses. 

I forgot to mention all of the fake stuff they created (Dossier), Russian collusion, and illegitimate Impeachments and Prosecutions/Convictions, maybe even an assassination, to get Trump out/unelectable.

5 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

I dunno but hopefully he hangs around through August, September, October, and November at least.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I dunno but hopefully he hangs around through August, September, October, and November at least.

I welcome all! I do want to see what he was talking about so a link would be good.

I welcome all! I do want to see what he was talking about so a link would be good.

:dunno:

I dunno either.

I think giving Joe COVID and having himnot wear a mask is Jill's brilliant way to keep Nancy Pelosi away. Gotta pull out all the stops and get creative with that armed backstabber around. Hide Joe in the basement for a week should be OK. The storm will dissipate at some point.

36 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Probably Seafoam since we haven't seen him lately.