The Real timschochet

The state of the Presidential race: Has Kamala’s momentum slowed down?

3 hours ago, 5-Points said:

I heard her, I don't need your "fact check." 

You heard Hillary Clinton challenge Obama’s birth? I seriously doubt that. Please provide a link. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

You heard Hillary Clinton challenge Obama’s birth? I seriously doubt that. Please provide a link. 

You're right, I didn't hear her say it but it was definitely her camp that started the narrative. 

"The allegation about Obama’s birthplace tracks back to the bruising 2008 Democratic primary between Obama and Clinton.  According to a Telegraph article, as early as April 2008, a Clinton supporter passed around an email that questioned where Obama was born.

"Barack Obama’s mother was living in Kenya with his Arab-African father late in her pregnancy," it said. "She was not allowed to travel by plane then, so Barack Obama was born there and his mother then took him to Hawaii to register his birth."

"The cry that Obama was not a legitimate candidate grew much louder in June 2008."

It was 2008, I was a little fuzzy on the details but she and her people were definitely the ones who started the birther thing 

Trump wasn't even in the game when the birther movement started. 

• Haha 1

Hillary dabbled with birtherism but it was Trump that ran hard with it, which together with "grab 'em by the pu$$y" were the two biggest reasons it took so long for me to warm to him.

Just now, Voltaire said:

Hillary dabbled with birtherism but it was Trump that ran hard with it, which together with "grab 'em by the pu$$y" were the two biggest reasons it took so long for me to warm to him.

The point is she started it. Trump just ran with it. 

4 hours ago, 5-Points said:

I heard her, I don't need your "fact check." 

Then put me on ignore and you will never have to deal with my fact checks of your false claims and lies in the future.

Just now, squistion said:

Then put me on ignore and you will never have to deal with my fact checks of your false claims and lies in the future.

I'm a man, I don't put people on ignore or report them. I either choose to interact with them or not. You should try it. 

Secondly, I've already admitted that I was mistaken about hearing her say it. However I provided a link to prove that the birther movement started with her. So my point is valid whether you like it or not. 

The democratic party needed this.  Now they can talk issues.  Not sure its enough to win,  but at least they have ended the health issue.

11 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

The democratic party needed this.  Now they can talk issues.  Not sure its enough to win,  but at least they have ended the health issue.

Kamala should be able to prosecute the case against Trump. She was, after all, a prosecutor. And people forget how effective she was at senate hearings. Hopefully she’ll remind everyone why we shouldn’t want Trump.

I think she’ll also do a better job of selling the administration’s record and plans. She’s not as good at this part but can’t be worse than Biden who would just say “well” and trail away then forget where he was

12 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Kamala should be able to prosecute the case against Trump. She was, after all, a prosecutor. And people forget how effective she was at senate hearings. Hopefully she’ll remind everyone why we shouldn’t want Trump.

I think she’ll also do a better job of selling the administration’s record and plans. She’s not as good at this part but can’t be worse than Biden who would just say “well” and trail away then forget where he was

Exactly.  Like i said earlier in the week, the dems needed this to get back to the issues

53 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

I'm a man, I don't put people on ignore or report them. I either choose to interact with them or not. You should try it. 

Secondly, I've already admitted that I was mistaken about hearing her say it. However I provided a link to prove that the birther movement started with her. So my point is valid whether you like it or not. 

Except it didn't start with Hillary as I proved from my fact check. 

Many people are saying that donations are  through the roof on Biden drop out day. 

7 minutes ago, squistion said:

Which I thoroughly debunked. Try to keep up. 

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Right.  He's like a child.  He thinks because he responded with his usual propaganda links that proves it.  :doh:

The border is an issue. Let’s get back to it. 

14 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Right back at you. Please try to keep up with the fact checks.

25 minutes ago, squistion said:

This is simply not true

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Right.  He's like a child.  He thinks because he responded with his usual propaganda links that proves it.  :doh:

I provided a link that shows the birther movement was  started in 2008 by Hilary's camp. Trump wasn't even in the politics game until 2016. 

Even children eventually find out Santa isn't real. He's special. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, squistion said:

Right back at you. Please try to keep up with the fact checks.

I've yet to see you provide any facts. 

1 minute ago, 5-Points said:

I've yet to see you provide any facts. 

It was in my link. No one can find any proof Hillary or her campaign was behind this.

Just now, squistion said:

It was in my link. No one can find any proof Hillary or her campaign was behind this.

My link proves otherwise. Try to keep up. 

4 minutes ago, BrahmaBulls said:

Hillary absolutely started the birther stuff

Like I said, anybody with a memory longer than that of a goldfish knows this. 

It seems some people are either dumber than a goldfish or don't know wtf they're talking about. 

8 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

My link proves otherwise. Try to keep up. 

People, please read both our links and then decide.

28 minutes ago, squistion said:

People, please read both our links and then decide.

From your "Fact Check" link. 

I read that Sen. Ted Cruz and Donald Trump, both Republican presidential candidates, say that Hillary Clinton started the birther movement during her 1980 campaign for president. Is that true?

Your "fact check" link couldn't even check the fact that Hilary Clinton didn't run for President in 1980. 

• Haha 1

Trump is too old to be president.  He needs to drop out as well.

25 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Trump is too old to be president.  He needs to drop out as well.

Good thing that you just found out 3 weeks ago that Biden was too old. Little late to the party? 🎉 

9 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

That’s pretty good 😂

But it’s also from 2019

8 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

That’s pretty good 😂

But it’s also from 2019

Her claims to fame are F'ING everyone to get to Washington and throwing innocent Blacks in prison for fraudulent weed convictions. 

Am I wrong? She's far left, doesn't represent you or me. No American should be excited about this choice. 

Let us not forget Kamala was like option number 100,000.  She was behind assassinating Trump and even a meteor hitting the RNC during Trump’s speech.  

Harris raises nearly 50million dollars on Sunday.  

He and fellow donors are “excited” about Harris, and he said that he’s received many calls from people who had been holding back their money, now asking where to throw their money behind, whether it’s the Democratic National Committee or specific PACs.

“The energy in the last 6 hours has been reinvigorating and inspiring,” Gorman said.

In another sign of enthusiasm: Harris raised $49.6 million in grassroots donations for her campaign since Biden endorsed her Sunday, campaign spokesperson Lauren Hitt said.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, 5-Points said:

He is correct.  I heard her as well.  

11 hours ago, 5-Points said:

I provided a link that shows the birther movement was  started in 2008 by Hilary's camp.

Umm no. The link you provided says “a Clinton supporter” which could be anyone, with no ties to “Hillary’s camp” or her campaign. In fact her campaign had nothing to do with it. The Birther movement was started by a group called PUMA (Party Unity My A$$) which had no affiliation with Hillary’s campaign. Though they started it, it was quickly picked up (literally within days) by World Net Daily and from them to Donald Trump. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Will Donald even make it to January? He’s really rambling, can’t seem to keep his train of thought. 

Nice try, deflect, Pedocrat 1.01