The Real timschochet

The state of the Presidential race: Has Kamala’s momentum slowed down?

4 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

The dude that was sword fighting Paul Pelosi was not even an American citizen so he was obviously not MAGA.  Your lying is getting out of control.  

You’re the one lying. He was 100% MAGA. And Qanon. And conspiracy. 

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/10/28/pelosi-attacker-online-hints-conspiracy-immersion-00064093

17 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Because it proves your insincerity. You are trying to attack Kamala from the right, and from the left. You have no clear principles other than you want her to lose. So you’re just throwing up sh!t against the wall to see what sticks. Here’s a clue: NONE of it will stick. 

This from the guy who continued to support Biden even after the debate showed he was marginally more there mentally than a person in a vegetative state, simply because Trump is a "threat to democracy."   I guess no one should trust anything you say due to your insincerity too then.

Just now, Strike said:

This from the guy who continued to support Biden even after the debate showed he was marginally more there mentally than a person in a vegetative state, simply because Trump is a "threat to democracy."   I guess no one should trust anything you say due to your insincerity too then.

Of course I still supported him. And I still say he’s mentally fine, just slower. Your analysis is, IMO, false and ridiculous. And yes Trump is a threat to our democracy. And yes, I sincerely believe this, like millions of other thinking patriots, and you should as well. 

25 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

BLM was a good movement (in 2020 I contributed money to them, and I’m proud of that) but it’s been taken over by leftist radicals. This statement should only help Kamala with the moderates she needs to win, and won’t hurt her at all with black voters. 

So BLM not supporting Harris won't hurt her with the black voters? 

39 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Because it proves your insincerity. You are trying to attack Kamala from the right, and from the left. You have no clear principles other than you want her to lose. So you’re just throwing up sh!t against the wall to see what sticks. Here’s a clue: NONE of it will stick. 

Principles? 🤣. That’s rich coming from someone who has abandoned all democratic principles to be a fangirl looking for attention on a fantasy football message board. 

54 minutes ago, Reality said:

I'm kind of blown away how openly antisemitic the modern day Democratic party is.

We've always known the party was full of racists but, this is next level.

I’m pretty sure @Cdub100 is one of youse :unsure:

Just now, Dizkneelande said:

Principles? 🤣. That’s rich coming from someone who has abandoned all democratic principles to be a fangirl looking for attention on a fantasy football message board. 

Attention? Dude you’ve been posting all morning. 

Don’t mind the fangirl label at all. Kamala is exciting. She’s bringing joy and optimism and I think she’s going to beat Trump. Will this last? Who knows? Maybe the polls will come in and show Trump still winning. Maybe Kamala will do something stupid. Maybe some other event will screw everything up. But for the moment this is awesome. I am a happy fan girl for Harris! 

11 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

It was reasonable to believe Smollett at the time. A lot of MAGA folks are violent and crazy. That’s still true. So his story was believable. 

Ah last week, I remember you and your fellow clowns here telling everyone when Father Trump was shot to wait for the facts to come out before commenting.  When Kamal shoots off at the mouth, it's fine because it's believable?  WTF?

19 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I’m pretty sure @Cdub100 is one of youse :unsure:

I'm enjoying watching so many open their eyes and start asking the JQ. On both sides of the party line.

21 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

If you guys really want to know how black voters are responding to Kamala, read this: 

https://19thnews.org/2024/07/win-with-black-women-zoom-call-harris-organizers/

Can black women actually vote?  I've listened to you guys tell us for a decade that they can't get a day off from McDonalds to make it to the voting booth.  God forbid they have to show an ID.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Don’t mind the fangirl label at all. Kamala is exciting. She’s bringing joy and optimism and I think she’s going to beat Trump. Will this last? Who knows? Maybe the polls will come in and show Trump still winning. Maybe Kamala will do something stupid. Maybe some other event will screw everything up. But for the moment this is awesome. I am a happy fan girl for Harris! 

Kamala is NOT exciting. That's your inner teenage girl not knowing how to control your emotions and think logically.  

15 minutes ago, BrahmaBulls said:

Can black women actually vote?  

You will get a clear answer to this question in a couple of months. I suspect you won’t like it. 

27 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Yeah you have more posts here in 2 years than I have in twenty. Here I found your new avatar. You can go beat off to it. 

4 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

Yeah you have more posts here in 2 years than I have in twenty. Here I found your new avatar. You can go beat off to it. 

Thats an awesome picture. Thanks, I might. 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Oh OK. Keep insisting on this. Tell everyone you know. 

I don't have to tell anyone. They already know.

I think your confusing "new" with "likable" and "smart".  She's dumb as a box of rocks.  Like I said, typical teenage girl shtick - all emotions, no logic.

16 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

You will get a clear answer to this question in a couple of months. I suspect you won’t like it. 

I didn't ask about the fake votes that will be used in Michigan, WIsconsin, and PA

3 minutes ago, BrahmaBulls said:

I didn't ask about the fake votes that will be used in Michigan, WIsconsin, and PA

Getting ready for the election fraud whine already I see? Never too early. 

7 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I don't have to tell anyone. They already know.

I think you’re confusing "new" with "likable" and "smart".  She's dumb as a box of rocks.  Like I said, typical teenage girl shtick - all emotions, no logic.

Yeah your hero used that exact same phrase. Let’s see if the public buys it. I have a feeling they won’t. 

45 minutes ago, BrahmaBulls said:

Can black women actually vote?  I've listened to you guys tell us for a decade that they can't get a day off from McDonalds to make it to the voting booth.  God forbid they have to show an ID.

Classic! 😆

• Like 1

Swifties are starting to form rank behind Kamala as well.  This thing might be over by Labor Day.  

5 minutes ago, zsasz said:

Swifties are starting to form rank behind Kamala as well.  This thing might be over by Labor Day.  

The hype will die off in a week or two 

1 hour ago, Dizkneelande said:

Imagine how bad that leather outfit would smell.  🤮 

4 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

The hype will die off in a week or two 

Nah. Because Trump or one of his minions will say something offensive and that will get the whole ball rolling again.

His best bet is to not unleash attack dogs on Kamala persay....but just keep hammering the failures of the Biden Administration.  

3 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

LOL, did you really think that there would be 2 white guys wearing MAGA clothing at 2 AM... in CHICAGO!!!  Oh, and know exactly who Jussie Smollett was?  g.t.f.o.h.

Your MAGA rhetoric is obviously ignorant and expected.

Not to mention going to Subway when there are 20 better choices in the vicinity.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Dizkneelande said:

I saw a picture of her from her first campaign for office in California.  She was a pretty good looking younger woman.

18 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

Wait for it, but eventuallyTtrump will stop calling Kamala the border Czar and he will just shorten it to B Czar.

And of course then he will be....."raaaasssssiccct" or "seeeexxxxist" , because few things are as fragile as a liberal

3 hours ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

The dude that was sword fighting Paul Pelosi was not even an American citizen so he was obviously not MAGA.  Your lying is getting out of control.  

I just found his post/link funny because he's using 54 incidents over what, 4 years to determine that a group of people are violent.  Watch how fast he calls you racist if you say black people are violent and show him 54 incidents in 1 month.  🤣

1 hour ago, iam90sbaby said:

Black women only voting for Kamala Toe simply because she's black proves how ignorant they are 😁

Only whites can be racist.   Please rememberr that