Sign in to follow this  
GutterBoy

Harrison Butker, geek club hero

2 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I'm with @Strike on this.  I'm using a Leftist article as the a factual representation of what happened.  It's why I keep asking him (and he's not answering), if they have it wrong.

You keep asking who what?

I agree that that article is a fair interpretation of what Butker said.  I disagree that that article means the author “hates the nuclear family.”

It’s hilarious to me that if we interpret Butker’s words of “being told diabological lies” about careers, “being a homemaker is one of the most important titles of all,” and his wife’s “life didn’t really start until she started her vocation as a wife and mother” as him saying being a homemaker is better than working outside of the home, somehow we’re twisting his words.  But in fact you are the ones twisting words by saying if you disagree with what Butker said then you “hate the nuclear family.”  Holy fock you’re a sheep.

And speaking of not answering questions, are you against IVF and surrogacy?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

You keep asking who what?

I agree that that article is a fair interpretation of what Butker said.  I disagree that that article means the author “hates the nuclear family.”

It’s hilarious to me that if we interpret Butker’s words of “being told diabological lies” about careers, “being a homemaker is one of the most important titles of all,” and his wife’s “life didn’t really start until she started her vocation as a wife and mother” as him saying being a homemaker is better than working outside of the home, somehow we’re twisting his words.  But in fact you are the ones twisting words by saying if you disagree with what Butker said then you “hate the nuclear family.”  Holy fock you’re a sheep.

And speaking of not answering questions, are you against IVF and surrogacy?

I didn't say the author did... nor did you quote me saying that.  You even said that I quoted CDub about THE BOARD hating the nuclear family.  I said that based on the Libturd website, if people on this board disagree with Butker's take, then they in turn, hate the nuclear family.  I think that's pretty obvious.

16 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I didn't say the author did... nor did you quote me saying that.  You even said that I quoted CDub about THE BOARD hating the nuclear family.  I said that based on the Libturd website, if people on this board disagree with Butker's take, then they in turn, hate the nuclear family.  I think that's pretty obvious.

Again. 

Butker is saying being a homemaker is better than working outside the home.  Even people like @jerryskids and @nobody seem to agree with this.

Those that disagree with that take are not saying one is better than the other.  Hence, there is no universe where this means people that disagree with Butker “hate the nuclear family.”  Especially since most definitions of a “nuclear family” don’t even specify that the mother needs to be a homemaker.

To support the nuclear family, do you need to be against gays?  I know @Cdub100 would agree with that, do you?

And are you against IVF and surrogacy?

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Again. 

Butker is saying being a homemaker is better than working outside the home.  Even @jerryskids seems to agree with this.

Those that disagree with that take are not saying one is better than the other.  Hence, there is no universe where this means people that disagree with Butker “hate the nuclear family.”  Especially since most definitions of a “nuclear family” don’t even specify that the mother needs to be a homemaker.

To support the nuclear family, do you need to be against gays?  I know @Cdub100 would agree with that, do you?

I don't think so, exactly.

I THINK he thinks it's better.

I KNOW he thinks it is a great life choice.

Somebody here, maybe you, didn't mind his statement "but I would venture to guess that the majority of you are most excited about your marriage and the children you will bring into this world."  If this statement is fine, then he is talking to such women with the ensuing story about his wife, telling them that it is not only OK to be excited about those things, it is great.

Anyway, I feel like we've reached that point where I'm increasingly unclear what small differences you are arguing about.  :dunno:

Just now, jerryskids said:

I don't think so, exactly.

I THINK he thinks it's better.

I KNOW he thinks it is a great life choice.

Somebody here, maybe you, didn't mind his statement "but I would venture to guess that the majority of you are most excited about your marriage and the children you will bring into this world."  If this statement is fine, then he is talking to such women with the ensuing story about his wife, telling them that it is not only OK to be excited about those things, it is great.

Anyway, I feel like we've reached that point where I'm increasingly unclear what small differences you are arguing about.  :dunno:

Do you think those that disagree with Butker “hate the nuclear family”?

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Again. 

Butker is saying being a homemaker is better than working outside the home.  Even @jerryskids seems to agree with this.

Why do you boyo boyz love tagging me in post?

5 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Do you think those that disagree with Butker “hate the nuclear family”?

No but I think the inverse is true.

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

No but I think the inverse is true.

Well we do know Butker hates gays

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

Well we do know Butker hates gays

What does that have to do with my answer?

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

What does that have to do with my answer?

I think Butker thinks you need to hate gays in order to support the nuclear family. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

I think Butker thinks you need to hate gays in order to support the nuclear family. 

Wait, WAT??????? 🤣

I have no idea how you would draw that conclusion.

Just now, jerryskids said:

I have no idea how you would draw that conclusion.

Maybe not “hate,” but “be against”…

nuclear family 

noun

A family unit consisting of a mother and father and their children.

Being a mother is the most important thing a woman can do for society. And doing it full time instead of part time is the optimal situation. But you do your best. 

14 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

nuclear family 

noun

Correct.  Two men cannot teach a female child to be a woman as well as two women cannot teach a male child how to be a man.

9 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

nuclear family 

noun

Well, yeah, but that's a lot different than hate.

You seem to be really reaching for some kind of win here.  :dunno:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Well, yeah, but that's a lot different than hate.

You seem to be really reaching for some kind of win here.  :dunno:

Well I’ve learned that @EternalShinyAndChrome is against gays, so that’s interesting

12 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Geek Club Hero, got stars in his eyes  :music_guitarred:

I've been thinking for the last 2 days to post this and figured nobody would know what I was talking about. 

Excellent work honcho! 👍

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I've been thinking for the last 2 days to post this and figured nobody would know what I was talking about. 

Excellent work honcho! 👍

Come on.  Most of us are old enough to remember this.

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

Oh sorry, was calling them the “rainbow mob” a show of support?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

They are talking about Jukebox Hero from Foreigner.

Take a break, Tim. :thumbsup: 

6 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

No idea WTF you're talking about but Jerry is right.  You should take a break

2 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

They are talking about Jukebox Hero from Foreigner.

Take a break, Tim. :thumbsup: 

Just now, Strike said:

No idea WTF you're talking about but Jerry is right.  You should take a break

56 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Disagreeing with the rainbow mob lifestyle is not the same as hating gays.

Just now, TimHauck said:

And?  That has nothing to do with the post I quoted, which was referring to a previous post that referenced the song Jukebox Hero as Jerry tried to inform you.  Stay down, kid.

Not sure where you created that chain; here is the real one.

28 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Geek Club Hero, got stars in his eyes  :music_guitarred:

14 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Excellent work honcho! 👍

12 minutes ago, Strike said:

10 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

1 minute ago, Mike Honcho said:

I'm always starting controversy.  :ninja:

Feels like the first time...

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Not sure where you created that chain; here is the real one.

Sorry @Strike.  Meant to quote this

20 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Hang on... Against gays how?  Please clarify.

2 minutes ago, Horseman said:

The strap on the metal helmet is too tight again.  🤣🤣🤣

:doh:

Omg I accidentally quoted the wrong post, the horror

Omg I accidentally quoted the wrong post, the horror

Yeah, that's the only thing I'm referring to.  JFC

:lol:

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

Sorry @Strike.  Meant to quote this

Let's be clear here:

The nuclear family is the best solution to raising a child, one where there is a biological woman and a biological man.  That is what I am in favor of.

I do not support gay people raising kids unless there is no female/male couple available for adoption. We should not be supporting or promoting the LGBTQ lifestyle.  However, we should acknowledge it.  The explosion of this community in the last decade is a direct result of kids thinking this is an option so the whole "it's nature" argument is mostly bunk as we now have the proof to show that children can, in fact, be groomed.  The LGBTQ lifestyle is the antithesis of maintaining the human race.

I do not support single mothers or fathers raising children because by and large that is also a real problem (mostly single mothers, though.  See below.).  I get that there are circumstances where it's unavoidable (death of a spouse, etc...) but we should always be raising children with two parents (the female/male mentioned above) wherever possible.  Single parents have been a pox upon populations and we have the data to show it.  Our prisons are filled with kids raised by single parents, mostly single mothers.  In fact, data shows that kids growing up in single father households do vastly better than their single mother counterparts, but I'm still in favor of two parents.

None of the above means I hate the LGBTQ+ or single parents.  It just means that society is much better off with kids raised in a nuclear family.  And don't get me started on the "It takes a village" Marxist/Commie nonsense.  That's just an excuse for a parent (or parents) to shirk their responsibility.  It does not take a village - it simply takes two caring (male/female) parents.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Yeah, that's the only thing I'm referring to.  JFC

:lol:

Do you think disagreeing with Harrison Butker means you “hate the nuclear family”?

I know you’re not crazy about the nuclear family yourself of course

Are libtards still making believe they are some sort of minority here at the GC, fighting the good fight? 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Let's be clear here:

The nuclear family is the best solution to raising a child, one where there is a biological woman and a biological man.  That is what I am in favor of.

I do not support gay people raising kids unless there is no female/male couple available for adoption. We should not be supporting or promoting the LGBTQ lifestyle.  However, we should acknowledge it.  The explosion of this community in the last decade is a direct result of kids thinking this is an option so the whole "it's nature" argument is mostly bunk as we now have the proof to show that children can, in fact, be groomed.

I do not support single mothers or fathers raising children because by and large that is also a real problem (mostly single mothers, though.  See below.).  I get that there are circumstances where it's unavoidable (death of a spouse, etc...) but we should always be raising children with two parents (the female/male mentioned above) wherever possible.  Single parents have been a pox upon populations and we have the data to show it.  Our prisons are filled with kids raised by single parents, mostly single mothers.  In fact, data shows that kids growing up in single father households do vastly better than their single mother counterparts, but I'm still in favor of two parents.

None of the above means I hate the LGBTQ+ or single parents.  It just means that society is much better off with kids raised in a nuclear family.  And don't get me started on the "It takes a village" Marxist/Commie nonsense.  That's just an excuse for a parent (or parents) to shirk their responsibility.  It does not take a village - it simply takes two caring (male/female) parents.

I clarified and said I shouldn’t have said “hate.”  And I don’t believe I ever said hate in regards to you specifically.  

But saying they shouldn’t be allowed to raise children and basically calling them groomers kinda sounds like you’re “against” them.

Is there any evidence that kids adopted by gay parents become gay more often than those with straight parents?  I know Jerry will cite his favorite graph from Bill Maher but even if that’s true I’d bet it’s more from acceptance in the media, etc as opposed to gay parents training their kids to be gay.

17 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I clarified and said I shouldn’t have said “hate.”  And I don’t believe I ever said hate in regards to you specifically.  

But saying they shouldn’t be allowed to raise children and basically calling them groomers kinda sounds like you’re “against” them.

Is there any evidence that kids adopted by gay parents become gay more often than those with straight parents?  I know Jerry will cite his favorite graph from Bill Maher but even if that’s true I’d bet it’s more from acceptance in the media, etc as opposed to gay parents training their kids to be gay.

Yeah, I know you clarified that. I just wanted you to know that while I hold these views, I don't hate single parents/lgbtq people.  I simply think that a child's best chance for a full and successful life is with a nuclear family.

I also believe that the explosion in the lgbtq community is BECAUSE we've promoted it.  It influences young kids to think that is an option.  Most of the LGBTQ people have some kind of trauma in their lives that pushed them to that path or the constant barrage of the ghey lifestyle confused a child to the point where they think it's a viable option. Very few are "naturally" gay, IMO.  Again, the LGBTQ lifestyle is diametrically opposed to the continuation of the human race.  So I don't believe parents are putting their kids thru a "turn gay" curriculum, but it's a conglomeration of media and promotion that confuses kids.  Although, you certainly can go online to TikTok and find parents proudly proclaiming and pushing their kids to be trans.

As far as evidence, I'm not sure, TBH.  My concern with ghey parents mostly stems from the fact that two people of the same sex simply CANNOT teach the other sex to their child.  For example, two lesbians cannot teach their male child how to be a man and a female child simply cannot be taught the things a male father can teach her, what it's like to have a male in her life and things like that.  Two lesbians simply cannot teach that.  A child needs that learning from both sexes.

The same holds true for single parents, but they have the added burden of not having another parent around to help raise the kids.

11 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Yeah, I know you clarified that. I just wanted you to know that while I hold these views, I don't hate single parents/lgbtq people.  I simply think that a child's best chance for a full and successful life is with a nuclear family.

I also believe that the explosion in the lgbtq community is BECAUSE we've promoted it.  It influences young kids to think that is an option.  Most of the LGBTQ people have some kind of trauma in their lives that pushed them to that path or the constant barrage of the ghey lifestyle confused a child to the point where they think it's a viable option. Very few are "naturally" gay, IMO.  Again, the LGBTQ lifestyle is diametrically opposed to the continuation of the human race.  So I don't believe parents are putting their kids thru a "turn gay" curriculum, but it's a conglomeration of media and promotion that confuses kids.  Although, you certainly can go online to TikTok and find parents proudly proclaiming and pushing their kids to be trans.

As far as evidence, I'm not sure, TBH.  My concern with ghey parents mostly stems from the fact that two people of the same sex simply CANNOT teach the other sex to their child.  For example, two lesbians cannot teach their male child how to be a man and a female child simply cannot be taught the things a male father can teach her, what it's like to have a male in her life and things like that.  Two lesbians simply cannot teach that.  A child needs that learning from both sexes.

The same holds true for single parents, but they have the added burden of not having another parent around to help raise the kids.

Appreciate your reasonable responses ITT.

Question, if you believe that natural ghey people are rare, then you think it’s possibly to get excited sexually by members of your own sex?  Even though you’re naturally attracted to the opposite sex?

This acting on having sex with people you’re not sexually attracted to is what makes me think gheys are natural.