Sign in to follow this  
GutterBoy

Harrison Butker, geek club hero

7 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Appreciate your reasonable responses ITT.

Question, if you believe that natural ghey people are rare, then you think it’s possibly to get excited sexually by members of your own sex?  Even though you’re naturally attracted to the opposite sex?

I think that naturally gay people do exist but it's relatively rare ("naturally gay) so, yes, it simply follows that they will have feelings for the same sex.

16 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I think that naturally gay people do exist but it's relatively rare ("naturally gay) so, yes, it simply follows that they will have feelings for the same sex.

If they’re not naturally ghey, how do they have ghey sex?

Like physically how can they manage?  Men I mean?

If they’re not sexually attracted to each other.

16 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

If they’re not naturally ghey, how do they have ghey sex?

Like physically how can they manage?  Men I mean?

If they’re not sexually attracted to each other.

I'm assuming you're suggesting a guy wouldn't get wood if he wasn't attracted to the other guy.  If so can you explain the existence of the fleshlight?

7 minutes ago, Strike said:

I'm assuming you're suggesting a guy wouldn't get wood if he wasn't attracted to the other guy.  If so can you explain the existence of the fleshlight?

I have no idea about a fleshlight.

I’m just asking how guys not attracted to other guys because they’re not naturally ghey go around having tons of ghey sex.

Doesn’t make sense to me.

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

I clarified and said I shouldn’t have said “hate.”  And I don’t believe I ever said hate in regards to you specifically.  

But saying they shouldn’t be allowed to raise children and basically calling them groomers kinda sounds like you’re “against” them.

Is there any evidence that kids adopted by gay parents become gay more often than those with straight parents?  I know Jerry will cite his favorite graph from Bill Maher but even if that’s true I’d bet it’s more from acceptance in the media, etc as opposed to gay parents training their kids to be gay.

My "favorite" graph, like you said, is more evidence of the social contagion.

But I looked it up and yes, there is evidence that children of gay parents tend more to be gay.

Abstract

Ten narrative studies involving family histories of 262 children of gay fathers and lesbian mothers were evaluated statistically in response to Morrison's (2007) concerns about Cameron's (2006) research that had involved three narrative studies. Despite numerous attempts to bias the results in favour of the null hypothesis and allowing for up to 20 (of 63, 32%) coding errors, Cameron's (2006) hypothesis that gay and lesbian parents would be more likely to have gay, lesbian, bisexual or unsure (of sexual orientation) sons and daughters was confirmed. Percentages of children of gay and lesbian parents who adopted non-heterosexual identities ranged between 16% and 57%, with odds ratios of 1.7 to 12.1, depending on the mix of child and parent genders. Daughters of lesbian mothers were most likely (33% to 57%; odds ratios from 4.5 to 12.1) to report non-heterosexual identities. Data from ethnographic sources and from previous studies on gay and lesbian parenting were re-examined and found to support the hypothesis that social and parental influences may influence the expression of non-heterosexual identities and/or behaviour. Thus, evidence is presented from three different sources, contrary to most previous scientific opinion, even most previous scientific consensus, that suggests intergenerational transfer of sexual orientation can occur at statistically significant and substantial rates, especially for female parents or female children. In some analyses for sons, intergenerational transfer was not significant. Further research is needed with respect to pathways by which intergenerational transfer of sexual orientation may occur. The results confirm an evolving tendency among scholars to cite the possibility of some degree of intergenerational crossover of sexual orientation.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20642872/

FWIW, I used to flat-out oppose gay adoption (my primary reason for opposing gay marriage back in the day), but I've softened my stance.  All things being equal, I believe (and I think studies have shown) that the best situation for a child is a mother and a father.  But, all things are not equal, and I think a loving, financially stable gay couple like Dave Rubin and his husband are better parents than a meth addict hetero couple.

Just now, BeachGuy23 said:

I have no idea about a fleshlight.

I’m just asking how guys not attracted to other guys because they’re not naturally ghey go around having tons of ghey sex.

Doesn’t make sense to me.

Do you think guys are naturally attracted to inanimate objects?   Have you seen the movie "American Pie?"   If so, was your reaction to the scene below "No f'ing way!!!   Dude's aren't attracted to pie!!!?"

4 minutes ago, Strike said:

Do you think guys are naturally attracted to inanimate objects?   Have you seen the movie "American Pie?"   If so, was your reaction to the scene below "No f'ing way!!!   Dude's aren't attracted to pie!!!?"

Good point.  I’d counter 99% of straight dudes would phuk a pie before another dude.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Let's be clear here:

The nuclear family is the best solution to raising a child, one where there is a biological woman and a biological man.  That is what I am in favor of.

I do not support gay people raising kids unless there is no female/male couple available for adoption. We should not be supporting or promoting the LGBTQ lifestyle.  However, we should acknowledge it.  The explosion of this community in the last decade is a direct result of kids thinking this is an option so the whole "it's nature" argument is mostly bunk as we now have the proof to show that children can, in fact, be groomed.  The LGBTQ lifestyle is the antithesis of maintaining the human race.

I do not support single mothers or fathers raising children because by and large that is also a real problem (mostly single mothers, though.  See below.).  I get that there are circumstances where it's unavoidable (death of a spouse, etc...) but we should always be raising children with two parents (the female/male mentioned above) wherever possible.  Single parents have been a pox upon populations and we have the data to show it.  Our prisons are filled with kids raised by single parents, mostly single mothers.  In fact, data shows that kids growing up in single father households do vastly better than their single mother counterparts, but I'm still in favor of two parents.

None of the above means I hate the LGBTQ+ or single parents.  It just means that society is much better off with kids raised in a nuclear family.  And don't get me started on the "It takes a village" Marxist/Commie nonsense.  That's just an excuse for a parent (or parents) to shirk their responsibility.  It does not take a village - it simply takes two caring (male/female) parents.

Very reasonable stance, boyo.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Good point.  I’d counter 99% of straight dudes would phuk a pie before another dude.

Eat the pie.  Screw the braunschweiger.

Oscar Mayer Braunschweiger Liver Sausage, 8 oz Pack Lunch Meat | Meijer Grocery, Pharmacy, Home ...

No issue with the person being fired, but he wasn’t “doxxed”

10 hours ago, BeachGuy23 said:

99.99999% would fok either before your fat stinky hoarder wife. 

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Let's be clear here:

The nuclear family is the best solution to raising a child, one where there is a biological woman and a biological man.  That is what I am in favor of.

I do not support gay people raising kids unless there is no female/male couple available for adoption. We should not be supporting or promoting the LGBTQ lifestyle.  However, we should acknowledge it.  The explosion of this community in the last decade is a direct result of kids thinking this is an option so the whole "it's nature" argument is mostly bunk as we now have the proof to show that children can, in fact, be groomed.  The LGBTQ lifestyle is the antithesis of maintaining the human race.

I do not support single mothers or fathers raising children because by and large that is also a real problem (mostly single mothers, though.  See below.).  I get that there are circumstances where it's unavoidable (death of a spouse, etc...) but we should always be raising children with two parents (the female/male mentioned above) wherever possible.  Single parents have been a pox upon populations and we have the data to show it.  Our prisons are filled with kids raised by single parents, mostly single mothers.  In fact, data shows that kids growing up in single father households do vastly better than their single mother counterparts, but I'm still in favor of two parents.

None of the above means I hate the LGBTQ+ or single parents.  It just means that society is much better off with kids raised in a nuclear family.  And don't get me started on the "It takes a village" Marxist/Commie nonsense.  That's just an excuse for a parent (or parents) to shirk their responsibility.  It does not take a village - it simply takes two caring (male/female) parents.

I agree with 100% of this post. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Then you won't mind if the city releases his/her name and the city they live in.

1 minute ago, Strike said:

Then you won't mind if the city releases his/her name and the city they live in.

No I wouldn’t.  But it’s hypocritical for anyone that thinks he/she doxxed Butker to demand the city release information about him/her

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

No I wouldn’t.  But it’s hypocritical for anyone that thinks he/she doxxed Butker to demand the city release information about him/her

According to you there wasn't a doxxing. :dunno:

1 minute ago, Strike said:

According to you there wasn't a doxxing. :dunno:

Correct, that’s why I said I wouldn’t mind if they released the employee’s name and city they live in.

5 hours ago, TimHauck said:

dox
/däks/
verb
INFORMAL

1. search for and publish private or identifying information about (a particular individual) on the internet, typically with malicious intent.

Do you not consider it doxxing because he had the info and didn't need to search for it?  Because everything but the first 3 words is certainly true.  :dunno: 

6 minutes ago, jerryskids said:
dox
/däks/
verb
INFORMAL

1. search for and publish private or identifying information about (a particular individual) on the internet, typically with malicious intent.

Do you not consider it doxxing because he had the info and didn't need to search for it?  Because everything but the first 3 words is certainly true.  :dunno: 

His city of residence was already public. And considering it’s a city of 100,000 people I’d argue it is not “identifying” anyway.  

I would also argue that it would be difficult to prove that there was any malicious  intent.  It was a dumb way of saying he doesn’t live in Kansas City, there was no suggestion to do anything bad to him.

10 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

His city of residence was already public. And considering it’s a city of 100,000 people I’d argue it is not “identifying” anyway.  

I would also argue that it would be difficult to prove that there was any malicious  intent.  It was a dumb way of saying he doesn’t live in Kansas City, there was no suggestion to do anything bad to him.

The last point is silly; it was clearly malicious.  Otherwise the doxxer would just say he didn't live in KC.

I figured you might go with the "it's public" defense.  I think that that is technically true of a lot of doxxing info.  But when a fanatic sees that info, it gives them an idea.  After all, how many Harrison Butkers do you think there are in a city of 100,000?

13 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

The last point is silly; it was clearly malicious.  Otherwise the doxxer would just say he didn't live in KC.

I figured you might go with the "it's public" defense.  I think that that is technically true of a lot of doxxing info.  But when a fanatic sees that info, it gives them an idea.  After all, how many Harrison Butkers do you think there are in a city of 100,000?

I look forward to the AG trying to prosecute and seeing what happens 

54 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

⬆️ Cares.  Lol

You are a miserable person :( 

24 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

You are a miserable person :( 

States he dislikes Mahomes, then pretends he doesn’t care lol

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

States he dislikes Mahomes, then pretends he doesn’t care lol

Been saying that well before this.  Pay attention jerkoff

My neighbors daughter was pushing her baby doll in a stroller just now.

I walked up to her and tossed the stroller on the ground and told her she needs to be making power points and practicing her boss babe speech. 

She needs to know that being a mother and homemaker is for losers. The only thing that matters is growing the GDP.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

She needs to know that being a mother and homemaker is for losers.

No one said that you lying sexist racist homophobe that has no problem taking a paycheck from a government he hates.

51 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

No one said that you lying sexist racist homophobe that has no problem taking a paycheck from a government he hates.

Are mentally ill men who think they are women, women?

Sorry, Tim, but that's EXACTLY what your side of the aisle says.  Go on youtube.  Go on tiktok.  It's literally all over the place.

Feminists have given the illusion that it's a choice, but the second they make the homemaker choice they are ridiculed.

Just now, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Sorry, Tim, but that's EXACTLY what your side of the aisle says.  Go on youtube.  Go on tiktok.  It's literally all over the place.

Feminists have given the illusion that it's a choice, but the second they make the homemaker choice they are ridiculed.

Cool so I can project all the Qanon people’s opinions as opinions you hold as well?

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Cool so I can project all the Qanon people’s opinions as opinions you hold as well?

The difference between Qanon and Feminists is that Feminists isn't a far-left part of your party.  It's literally your entire party.  

Qanon folks are small, fringe right. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

The difference between Qanon and Feminists is that Feminists isn't a far-left part of your party.  It's literally your entire party.  

Qanon folks are small, fringe right. 

You know I was referring to this board, but I’ll play your game.  Please provide evidence from someone with more than 100k followers that ridiculed homemakers.

Edit: I’m not on tiktok.  I’m not 12 years old like digby/ @Stryker Ryker

• Haha 1

On 5/24/2024 at 6:25 AM, Horseman said:

99.99999% would fok either before your fat stinky hoarder wife. 

Fat, smells and is a hoarder? Wow.  Feel sorry for Beachball 23 now. Ooof. 

Bump for @EternalShinyAndChrome to actually remember what Butker said

and for people to see @Cdub100 lying about people “sh1tting on moms” “hating women” and “hating the nuclear family” if they disagreed with Butker.  Also interesting that @Horseman @RogerDodger / @Jose M made an appearance in this thread as he’s probably the closest to someone on this board that “hates the nuclear family” (not saying he does just the closest as he chose not to have one and has made several derogatory comments about people having kids in the past)

and lastly, for @TBayXXXVII, are you against IVF and surrogacy?

Bump for @EternalShinyAndChrome to actually remember what Butker said

and for people to see @Cdub100 lying about people “sh1tting on moms” “hating women” and “hating the nuclear family” if they disagreed with Butker.  Also interesting that @Horseman @RogerDodger / @Jose M made an appearance in this thread as he’s probably the closest to someone on this board that “hates the nuclear family” (not saying he does just the closest as he chose not to have one and has made several derogatory comments about people having kids in the past)

and lastly, for @TBayXXXVII, are you against IVF and surrogacy?

Yes you and your people totally sh1t all over STHM.

Have been doing it for years.

• Like 1