Sign in to follow this  
GutterBoy

Harrison Butker, geek club hero

12 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Yes you and your people totally sh1t all over STHM.

Have been doing it for years.

Link to me doing it?  I don’t have “people,” I’m not a sheep like you.

• Haha 1

My wife was a stay at home mom.  I think it's great. Cdub is full of sh1t 

If one parent stays home great, it’s good for everyone, it grows the family in a very stable relationship.   Just like the relationship with Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior.  Amen 

Thanks. 

6 minutes ago, weepaws said:

If one parent stays home great, it’s good for everyone, it grows the family in a very stable relationship.   Just like the relationship with Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior.  Amen 

Thanks. 

With such a gift of faith as yours it is a shame you don't share that substantial gift with a much wider audience.  It is a disservice to your Lord and Savior jesus Christ that you waste your gift in this small bywater.

Is it Mathew 7:6 that instructs one on casting pearls before swine?

12 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

With such a gift of faith as yours it is a shame you don't share that substantial gift with a much wider audience.  It is a disservice to your Lord and Savior jesus Christ that you waste your gift in this small bywater.

Is it Mathew 7:6 that instructs one on casting pearls before swine?

Never took you for a swine.  

Luke 15:3-7.  So Jesus told them this.   What man of you, having a hundred sheep, if he lost one of them, does not leave the ninety-nine in the open country, and go after the one that is lost, until he finds it? 

And when he has found it, he lays it on his shoulders, rejoicing. 

And when he comes home, he calls together his friends and family and neighbors, saying to them, Rejoice with me, for I have found my sheep that was lost.  

Just so, I tell you, there will be more joy in Heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety - nine righteous persons who need no repentance. 

That shows God’s heart toward the lost, we Christians have that same desire and heart for the non believers, the desire to teach them the Word of God, The Good News, The Bible, But most important to repent from ones sin, and to accept Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior.  

Amen

Thanks

2 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Never took you for a swine.  

Luke 15:3-7.  So Jesus told them this.   What man of you, having a hundred sheep, if he lost one of them, does not leave the ninety-nine in the open country, and go after the one that is lost, until he finds it? 

And when he has found it, he lays it on his shoulders, rejoicing. 

And when he comes home, he calls together his friends and family and neighbors, saying to them, Rejoice with me, for I have found my sheep that was lost.  

Just so, I tell you, there will be more joy in Heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety - nine righteous persons who need no repentance. 

That shows God’s heart toward the lost, we Christians have that same desire and heart for the non believers, the desire to teach them the Word of God, The Good News, The Bible, But most important to repent from ones sin, and to accept Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior.  

Amen

Thanks

Jesus may have known carpentry and fishing, but he did not know sh1t about sheep.  Never leave the flock unattened.  Never.

1 minute ago, Engorgeous George said:

Jesus may have known carpentry and fishing, but he did not know sh1t about sheep.  Never leave the flock unattened.  Never.

Jesus knows how to save man from their sins, and the pit of hell, has a fake catholic you should be learning something.  Education. 

1 minute ago, weepaws said:

Jesus knows how to save man from their sins, and the pit of hell, has a fake catholic you should be learning something.  Education. 

I left the catholic church when I reached the age of reason, long before you were born.  When do you anticipate you will reach the age of reason?

1 minute ago, Engorgeous George said:

I left the catholic church when I reached the age of reason, long before you were born.  When do you anticipate you will reach the age of reason?

Good job, that was a smart move, no need to be feed the Catholic Church fake idolatry.  Proud of you.  

No shock to see Morgan Wallen walk out at Arrowhead sporting a Butker jersey.  It’s a little shocking to see him flanked by Kelly, Mahomes, and Jones though.