Sign in to follow this  
RaiderHaters Revenge

Tranny stabber

4 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Huh?  All kinds of lies there.  The fact that you don't want to see them doesn't make them any less of lies.  

Back to YOUR plantation glory hole to see how to respond to my post.  I'm sure your masters will figure something out.  :lol:

Post a specific post that you think is a lie please.

Went by she.  Tranny. 

The horrific terrorist  crime, involving children, isn’t getting extensive coverage.  That’s another way you know it’s a trans. 

Stabbed went by he. It’s right there on his company website. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MDC said:

Stabbed went by he. It’s right there on his company website. 

It is.  I found it. :thumbsup:

So the founder of this company has 6 global locations.  I'm guessing business is NOT going to be good anymore. 

This trans is also the suspect in an earlier murder of a trans woman. 

10 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

DC Draino somehow missed it. 

4 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

So the founder of this company has 6 global locations.  I'm guessing business is NOT going to be good anymore. 

If it was a dude stabbing trannies the business would probably go through the roof from all the righties rushing to support it

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

If it was a dude stabbing trannies the business would probably go through the roof from all the righties rushing to support it

Why would anyone believe you?  You're a known liar.  :dunno:

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, MDC said:

Should’ve waited a few days til the full story got out but they can’t help it. They saw a dude in makeup and got excited. 🤡 

Stabbing spree suspect Jared Ravizza who 'knifed six including four girls aged 9-17' is being investigated for separate murder as it is revealed he also attacked his psychologist dad on Martha's Vineyard weeks ago | Daily Mail Online

What are you talking about? Look at the pictures. 

Why does this happen Every-Single-Time? Every time? 

Any tomboyish girl or any effeminate boy are trannies, gotta treat 'em that way, can't question it.  Meanwhile anyone who is 100% abso-poso-lutely a tranny gets kicked out of the club the moment the knife arm swings forward, or the trigger is pulled.

"Nope not a tranny. They're not us. Their membership card was revoked 0.0000004 seconds ago."

But maybe it's better this way. Since its Massachusetts, it'll keeps the dude out of female prison.

"He's not transgender, he's asgahdrfhdhr-gender. It's not the same thing."

• Thanks 1

Identifies as she on Instagram.  But let’s go with the web page for its fake company.  HTDS strikes again. 

13 hours ago, TimHauck said:

"Support" is the wrong word. Trannies don't deserve to die and nobody wants to see them killed (unless they're raping kids).

But yeah, something like "significantly less bereaved" fits the bill. 

I'd still want the perp captured, behind bars and given the state's maximum penalty for murder. You can't be having the tranny version of Jack the Ripper running around. Phillybear is the exception because he was entertaining.

31 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Stabbing spree suspect Jared Ravizza who 'knifed six including four girls aged 9-17' is being investigated for separate murder as it is revealed he also attacked his psychologist dad on Martha's Vineyard weeks ago | Daily Mail Online

What are you talking about? Look at the pictures. 

Why does this happen Every-Single-Time? Every time? 

Any tomboyish girl or any effeminate boy are trannies, gotta treat 'em that way, can't question it.  Meanwhile anyone who is 100% abso-poso-lutely a tranny gets kicked out of the club the moment the knife arm swings forward, or the trigger is pulled.

"Nope not a tranny. They're not us. Their membership card was revoked 0.0000004 seconds ago."

But maybe it's better this way. Since its Massachusetts, it'll keeps the dude out of female prison.

"He's not transgender, he's asgahdrfhdhr-gender. It's not the same thing."

A transgender person is someone who identifies with something other than their birth gender. This guy identifies as a guy, at least according to his company website. Therefore he’s not a tranny.

A better question is why DC Draino is calling him a tranny when he appears to be a mentally ill effeminate weirdo?

8 minutes ago, MDC said:

A transgender person is someone who identifies with something other than their birth gender. This guy identifies as a guy, at least according to his company website. Therefore he’s not a tranny.

A better question is why DC Draino is calling him a tranny when he appears to be a mentally ill effeminate weirdo?

"Transgender" is the catch-all term for the 70 letters after B. Don't assume everybody here passed first grade in California.

He's really a Mounds/Almond Joy-sexual.

Sometimes he feels like a nut, sometimes he don't.

The difference between transgender and Mounds/Almond Joy- sexual is nebulous. Its an inner-freak spat, outsiders can feel free to llump them in together.

9 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

"Transgender" is the catch-all term for the 70 letters after B. Don't assume everybody here passed first grade in California.

He's really a Mounds/Almond Joy-sexual.

Sometimes he feels like a nut, sometimes he don't.

The difference between transgender and Mounds/Almond Joy- sexual is nebulous. Its an inner-freak spat, outsiders can feel free to llump them in together.

If this guy thinks he’s a guy he’s simply not transgendered, even if he wears makeup and looks effeminate. I haven’t seen anything that shows he identified as anything other than male.

Even if he were/is trans so what? 

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

If this guy thinks he’s a guy he’s simply not transgendered, even if he wears makeup and looks effeminate. I haven’t seen anything that shows he identified as anything other than male.

I suppose I'm not being clear. I'm saying maybe you can help us out by going over the 382 letters and tell us which one is most appropriate in his case. You see, while the rest of us have L,G, and B figured out pretty well, we get totally confused after that and so use "T" as shorthand for everything between letters 4 and 382.

When the demi-sexuals, non-binary, pansexuals, genderfluid, two spirt, and omni-sexuals are arguing amongst themselves, parsing over the differences, I see tranny, tranny, tranny, tranny, tranny, and tranny.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, MDC said:

Tranny terrorists!!

2 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I suppose I'm not being clear. I'm saying maybe you can help us out by going over the 382 letters and tell us which one is most appropriate in his case. You see, while the rest of us have L,G, and B figured out pretty well, we get totally confused after that and so use "T" as shorthand for everything between letters 4 and 382.

When the demi-sexuals, non-binary, pansexuals, genderfluid, two spirt, and omni-sexuals are arguing amongst themselves, parsing over the differences, I see tranny, tranny, tranny, tranny, tranny, and tranny.

Maybe G.

He apparently was in the process of changing his middle name from Christian Ravizza to Love.  If he was a tranny and he’s already changing his middle name why not change his first name to a girls’ one?

3 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I can’t help you out with the less common flavors. For example o have no idea what demisexual or pansexual mean and I’ve never heard of “two spirit” before now. But transgendered is catch all for anyone who doesn’t identify with the gender they hey were born with. So if this stabber has a cack and believes he’s a dude he isn’t a tranny. 

Even if he was - so what? 

Yeah, so what? What’s the big deal if mentally ill people are being radicalized and going out and committing violence? It’s not like they are  white supremacists. Those guys are the biggest threat. You always here about them killing and attacking kids.  

23 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Even our resident tranny expert @Maximum Overkill thinks the alleged “trend of tranny terrorism” isn’t actually a thing 

Tardcore doesn’t believe it either. He just says things to get attention.

7 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Even our resident tranny expert @Maximum Overkill thinks the alleged “trend of tranny terrorism” isn’t actually a thing 

Even Timmay thinks sucking Dik isn't ghey 🌈 

52 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Even Timmay thinks sucking Dik isn't ghey 🌈 

I think you have me confused with @Horseman